A Wolf In Lamb's Clothing

Story Info
There's no better way to relax after a long days work.
1.6k words
4.35
31.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an especially long day at work, a male coworker suggested a group outing to a local watering hole. A small group of five men, myself included, decided to go and attempt to relax over beers and maybe a stogie or two. I was in no hurry to get home, I'm a single man and my children were at their mother's house for the weekend. Little did I know what or, rather, who I would find there!

It was my turn to order drinks from the bar when, seemingly out of nowhere, this sweet feminine voice calls my name. "Luke? Is that you?"

It takes me a moment to figure out who's asking, but then it hits me, it's Anne, my nieces best friend. I had met her at my nieces birthday party a few months prior.

"Anne! Wow, it's been awhile! How are you?!"

Perhaps I was a bit encouraged by the beer I had already downed, perhaps it was Anne's bright, welcoming smile, either way, I wrapped my arms around her and enveloped her ina huge bear hug. She felt amazing in my arms, for even just that brief moment, and she smelt of this incredible combination of mint and oranges.

"I'm doing great, thanks! A few friends and I have been here for an hour or so now. Since I turned twenty-one last month, we come here almost every Friday evening. How are you? It's so great to see you!!"

I explained what had brought me to the bar on that particular evening and offered to buy Anne a drink. In the midst of our beverage selection, one of my work buddies came over to see what was taking me so damned long to order a simple round of beers. As soon as I introduced him to Anne, he gave me a knowing smile and muttered for me to take my time! A little sleazy, yea, but I'll admit it, I wanted to spend as much time with Anne as possible.

I suppose I should admit that I had a bit of a crush on Anne from the moment I saw her. If you could see her, you wouldn't blame me - she's tall, very leggy, slender, bright green eyes and this incredible smile. She must have males of all ages falling for her all over the place! I always felt like such a dirty old man whenever I checked her out, since I, at 50, am more than twice her age!

When I had met Anne, she was on her best behavior, dressed in a long shapeless dress. Well, tonight she was letting her hair down, literally! Her long chesnut hair tumbled over her shoulders in loose curls and she was wearing these black high heeled boots, bringing her eye to eye with me and I'm 6'3", incredibly sexy, very tight blue jeans with a form fitting rich purple tank top that showed off her shoulders and bare arms, and just a hint of cleavage. I'll admit it, I was pleasantly shocked to see just what she was, uh, working with!

"Where are your friends?," I had to ask, not wanting to encourage her to leave me, but also not wanting to be further interrupted.

"Oh, they're out back somewhere. Disgustingly enough, a few of them smoke.," she explained, her nose giving the cutest little crinkle of disgust at the thought of smoking. "Lemme just text someone to let them know where I've wandered off to. Then maybe we could get a table or something....?"

So we found ourselves a little booth, one that was set back from most other tables. We were basically alone in our cozy little corner. We caught up over a few drinks and I was pleased to hear that Anne was still teaching. I felt terrible, though, for the thoughts that I was thinking about this sweet innocent young woman!!

I couldn't help myself, here's this gorgeous young creature with all of her attention focused on me. That alone was an amazing feeling! And, as our conversation flowed, Anne would do those subtle "is she flirting or isn't she" gestures such as touching my arm when she'd laugh at my attempt at a joke.

Before long, her touches started to become more and more brazen. All of a sudden, and much to my joy, I felt her hand on my leg. With a squeeze, she said in a soft voice, "Luke, there's something that I guess I should admit to you.... Ever since the first time I saw you, I've had the hugest crush on you!!"

Anne's cheeks flushed as she hung her head and groaned, "Oh man, I probably shouldn't have said anything! I mean, you... you're probably married or something..."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and gently pulled her close to me. "No! Don't feel bad, Sweetie. I'm not married and I've got something to admit, too! I've always thought that you were beautiful and seeing you here tonight... oh, boy... you look so sexy that it's... well, it's all I can do to be a gentleman and keep my hands to myself!"

"Really?!," Ane exclaimed, obviously pleased. She snuggled closer to me, resting her head on my shoulder and I felt that hand creep a bit higher on my leg.

After a quiet moment, she raised her head to look me in the eye, her green eyes flashing with mischeif. "Can I kiss you?," she whispered.

Without even waiting for an answer, she snaked over so that she was practically sitting in my lap. As her slender arms wrapped around my neck, she lowered her mouth to mine and I experienced one of the hottest kisses of my life! Her mouth was sweet and hot on mine, her tongue slowly slipped in between my lips to dance with mine, her teeth making gentle bites along my lower lip. It was all I could not to come right then and there!

"I'm going to get up and go towards the restrooms, in a few minutes, follow after me."

I waited as long as I could before getting up to go after Anne. I found her waiting for me in front of the mens room. Thankfully, each restroom is technically for one person at a time, and there was no one waiting for the mens room. With a giggle, she grabbed my hand and dragged me inside, locking the door behind us.

"Now what?," I teased, grinning at Anne.

She didn't even bother answering me with words, instead choosing to form her reply in a kiss, and, even through our respective pants, I could feel the heat of her pussy as she pressed her hot body against mine. As we kissed, our tongues tangling together, she rubbed her body against mine, quickly bringing my cock to full attention.

Before I even knew what was happening, her nimble fingers were at my belt and, tugging down both my slacks and boxers, she quickly released me from the confines of my pants! As my cock sprung forth, Anne's eyes grew wide with pleasure.

"When's the last time you were done just right?," she whispered huskily into my ear.

I tried my best to give her a coherant answer as she nibbled and sucked on my earlobe. "It's... uh.. I... it's been too damn long!" I finally stuttered out as I felt a soft hand wrap itself around my engorged dick.

"Mmmm, then you're in for a treat tonight, but we'd better make it fast before someone needs the john!"

Well, I certainly didn't need anymore encouragement and I made quick work of unbuttoning Anne's jeans. I paused a moment to admire her body in the emerable green thong before dipping my fingers into her shaved pussy. My God, did she feel amazing!! Her pussy contracted with pleasure around my digits as I pumped in and out, making her wetter by the second.

"Fuck me now!," Anne growled in my ear. "Do me hard!"

"We... what about... uh... protection?"

Anne dug in her purse for a moment. "Here!," she groaned, thrusting a condom into my hand. "Hurry!," she pleaded, her eyes hooded with desire, her mouth swollen and bruised from our crushing kisses.

As I put the condom on as fast I could, Anne positioned herself so that her bare bottom was facing me, her hands placed on either side of the sink, bracing herself from my pleasurable assault.

I slid deeply into her, my dick fitting rather perfectly within her hot little pussy. I had to pause for a moment, I almost came right away at the sheer pleasue of being so fully enclosed within this sexy young thing!!

Anne slammed her hips back to meet mine. "Do me!," she groaned as she wiggled her bottom against me.

Well, I do not need to be told what to do twice! Gripping her hips in my hands, I thrust my dick in and out of that tight pussy. As I leaned forward to bite Anne's bare shoulder, I felt her body grip me tightly, I felt the waves of orgasm shudder through her and I couldn't hold back another second, I quickly came, hot and hard.

"Oh. My. God.," Anne panted, as we slowly pulled apart. "That was fucking amazing!"

After she redressed herself and picked up her purse, she wrapped her arms around me, she playfully grabbed my ass and pressed her lips to mine once again. "Thank you, Luke, that was incredible!'

Before I could reply, she had left the restroom and either disappeared into the crowd or left the bar entirely. I went home feeling a strange mixture of elation and sadness. I couldn't complain after the amazing fuck I'd just had, but I already wanted to see Anne again and she just left me.

It wasn't until the next day, when I went to take a bunch of clothes to the cleaners, the slacks that I had worn the previous night included, that I found that a card with Anne's name and cell phone number on it had been slipped into my back pocket! Can you guess who I'll be calling tonight?