A Wolf In Wartime Ch. 01

Story Info
I meet a man who will change my life.
1.5k words
4.04
20.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a war going on in my country, it seems like it's been happening for forever.

Our town was occupied, and the enemy forces have imposed curfews to keep us in order.

It's hard to make ends meet though, and people do what they must to feed their families, sometimes taking risks.

One sunny Sunday afternoon, when most people were milling about the market in town, I took just such a risk.

We are forbidden to leave the town limits, but I know a place where there is a clearing in the forest, and mushrooms grow there.

I check behind me often to ensure I'm not being seen leaving or followed.

I get to the clearing, and it's lovely and sunny, and for a moment I feel truly free. I bend to the task of picking mushrooms, which will add to our meagre food supply. After awhile I stop to take a break, massaging my neck which is sore form bending over.

All of a sudden, the hairs go up on the back of my neck and I feel eyes on me. I spin around, and see you leaning against a tree at the edge of the clearing.

You are cocky as you swagger towards me in uniform, confident in your power.

"Caught you, didn't I?"

My English is fine but I pretend not to understand.

Instead I lift my chin up defiantly as your eyes graze over my body.

"Hmmm this could mean a lot of trouble for you...and your family."

I feel a stirring of fear in my belly. I notice you have more stripes than most on your uniform. You're surprisingly young for one in command, but perhaps that is a consequence of war.

I meet your gaze for a second and find myself looking into piercing blue eyes that remind me of a wolf. Definitely predator inspecting prey, with just a hint of hunger.

I play out a multitude of scenarios in my head, and none of them bode well for me, which I'm prepared for. It's my family I worry about.

You walk around me, and when you are behind me you put your hands on my shoulders, lean in until I can feel your breath on my neck, and say into my ear

"Actually, I've been hoping you'd stray, I've had my eye on you for quite some time."

Shit, I think. I realize my looks have gotten me in trouble again. Even in large clothes my breasts are large and proud, and my blond hair and fair features are impossible to hide.

One of your hands goes to my waist, and the other reaches over to fondle one breast. Both make me tingle, and my traitorous body starts making me wet.

I'm mortified.

You begin to kiss my neck, and it's in that moment that I realize it's a forgone conclusion that I'll give into you. I have only been with one other man, a boy really, before the war started. He's gone now, and I feel a hunger in me since I became a woman. Besides, it could be much worse. You are young, all hard planes and angles, muscular and fit, not some slobbering old man.

By now your fingers have travelled up my skirt, and I cringe inwardly at the moment your fingers touch the wetness between my legs and you realize I'm incredibly turned on.

"Holy shit you're wet! Figures, your kind are practically animals, always breeding. I guess that's what you're good for hmmmm? Pretty though, I think you're my new favourite posession."

By now you've come around full circle. You hold my face in one hand, lifting up my chin so I'm forced to meet your gaze. Then you kiss me. I didn't expect it, and give in without resistance, more out of surprise than anything. You kiss me deeply, and I feel more warmth flooding my belly. I realize you like me, and I make the decision to use this to my advantage. Perhaps if I can please you, things will be better for me and my family.

I fall down onto my knees, and slide my hands along your thigh until I feel your arousal. It's big and hard. I open your trousers, and it springs free. I'm mesmerized for a second, but by now you're in control again and you press against the back of my head, pushing my lips towards your swollen member.

I wrap my soft little mouth around the head and you groan, closing your eyes and tilting your head back. I swirl my tongue around the head, then take your whole shaft into my mouth. I start moving my head up and down, licking as I go. Your hand on my head forces me to take it deeper and faster, and then just as it seems like you will come, you stop me.

You reach down and rip my clothes back, revealing my large creamy breasts with perfect little nipples.

"I don't want to come just yet whore, I have more in store for you", you say.

You kneel down and grab each breast roughly with one hand, kneading them hard. Your mouth goes to one of my nipples, sucking and nibbling on it, making me feel more pangs of lust. I open my eyes, realizing I'd closed them, and see you watching me, seeing the lust written all over my face. You push me back in one motion, climb over me, lift up my skirt, and in one swift thrust bury your hard cock in my tight dripping wet cunt. We both moan from the sheer bliss of it, and you start pounding away, thrusting with fury, and I can feel your balls slapping against my ass. You bury your face in my tits, and use both hands to grab my ass and hold me open so you can get as deep inside as possible. All I can do is hold on and wrap my legs around you, pressing my knees up to allow your cock the deepest access to my pussy.

It feels so good and I am ashamed of my enjoyment. Maybe you were right, and I am just a creature made for sex. After several more thrusts you come, arching your back and releasing yourself into me. You collapse on top of me, pinning me with your weight, and appear to fall asleep. I lay there, not knowing what to do. Realizing I can't do anything without risking angering you I lay my head back and close my eyes, dozing.

I'm not sure how much time passes but I feel you stirring on top of me, and open my eyes. You are leaning over me, looking at me again.

"Well that was quite enjoyable, I think your training should continue my beautiful slut."

I feel you grow hard against me again as you kneed my breasts and suck on my nipples. Then you grab me and lift me up to my knees. You give me a fast hard kiss before pushing me over onto all fours, lifting my skirt up to reveal my ass. "Holy shit, that ass is just begging to be fucked, isn't it?" I panic for a second that you're going to want anal sex but you just slide your cock into my pussy again and it feels wonderful. You grab one breast in each had and pull roughly on them as leverage to bury yourself deep in my pussy. You pull on them so hard I'm lifted up against you. You grab one of my hands and put it on my clit, signaling I'm allowed to make myself come. In this position I'm starting to feel something build inside me, something I never felt with the boy I slept with once before. I rub my hand along my clit, feeling it become engorged as you kiss and bite my neck.

You pull my hair, you spank me, and through it all I feel a wave of...something, building. You keep muttering nasty things in my ear about how I'm your little cum slut, your whore to be used and abused by you, but it just makes me even hornier. All of a sudden I come, and it's so intense I immediately start shaking, my pussy spasming, which sends you over the edge. One again you collapse on top of me, pinning me down, but then you roll over and drag me on top of you, holding me so you can look into my eyes. For some reason, despite the fact that I should loathe you, I feel strangely bonded. No other man has given me such pleasure, and I have everything to gain from this.

"I'm not sure if you can understand me, being that you're from this godforsaken country, but you are now mine. My property. You will do as I say and I will take care of you."

You get up, brushing yourself off and rearranging your uniform until you look tidy again. With one last look at me laying there on the ground, still on display, you walk off towards the town.

I wonder when I will see you next.