A Wolf In Wartime Ch. 02

Story Info
My officer takes his pleasure, while my friend is used by 3.
2.1k words
4.13
26.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life has been difficult since the war started and our town was taken by the enemy. They watch our every move and enforce their will whenever they see fit. Three weeks have passed since my fateful encounter with the officer. He took me one day in a field where I had been picking mushrooms to supplement my family's meagre food supply. I have often caught myself daydreaming about him, reliving our lust-filled union.

Tonight, however, I'm excited because some of the younger people of our town have conspired to have a gathering. It may seem silly, but even just playing some card games and scraping together some snacks makes for quite the party when your every movement is controlled by enemy invaders, and food is scarce.

My best friend, Svetlana, works in the same factory as me, at the next workstation. I've known her all my life, she's practically my sister. She is shorter than me, and curvier, with thick blond hair and cornflower blue eyes. I have the same coloring, blond hair, and blue eyes, but finer features. Proud cheekbones and heart-shaped lips.

We giggle under our breath all day, bursting with excitement for the anticipated festivities. We are girls after all, just barely into womanhood. The work at the factory - sewing - can be hard, and our taskmasters are quick to come down on us for any perceived slack in the pace of our work, so we do our best to keep our heads down and work hard until the whistle blows, signaling the end of the shift. We walk home, arms linked. I check in with my family - aging parents aged all the faster by this war, and my little brother. They go to bed early, so I wait until they fall asleep, put a nice scrap of ribbon I found in my hair, and head off into the night.

No one is caught coming to the small abandoned ramshackle house, and we have taken care to blacken the windows with admixture made from soot. It is these small defiances that keep us from becoming dead inside, as some of the older townspeople seem to have. They nurture the hope that one day this war will be over and we will be free people, to do what we please, to pick up the pieces of our lives. The gathering is indeed a success, no one can stop smiling, and we are all savoring the precious moments of stolen freedom, memorizing the jokes and look of each other, young and vibrant, to sustain us for who knows how long. Sadly, the night draws long and we must leave.

Svetlana and I prepare to scurry home, wrapping ourselves up in shawls against the cold. The party attendees leave in ones and twos so as not to attract notice. When it is our turn to make a hasty exit, we scuttle out the door and try our best to keep to the shadows. We are only a block and a half from home - Svetlana's family lives two floors below my family's apartment - when I see something move in the shadows ahead. I stop, grabbing Svetlana's arm to still her, but suddenly we are grabbed from behind by men, strong arms wrapping around my body like a vise.

They put their hands over our mouths to quiet us and carry us somewhere, I can't see where. I struggle but I am thoroughly overpowered, it is no use. I gather my strength to make an escape whenever an opportunity may arise. The next thing I know I have been tossed down like a sack of potatoes onto a concrete floor. Svetlana is squirming beside me and I take small comfort in the fact that we are together. I look around and the first thing I see are several pairs of legs - not good. My eyes travel upwards in the dim light and I make out 3 men standing around us. The minute I can tell they are enemy soldiers my heart skips a beat and I can barely breathe. I've been through this once before, and I know my body would survive rape, but it is actually the possibility of being killed afterwards that has me so panicked. Somehow I'd known my officer (yes, in my mind he is somehow "mine") wouldn't kill me.

Then the men shift and I see another man - my officer, the wolf, as I think of him - step into view. His piercing blue eyes barely stop as they skim over me, surveying the scene before him. My body relaxes a little, which is absurd. Somehow instinctively I feel a smote safer in his presence. I must be insane. He walks over to me and bends over, lifting my chin with his hand so he can look into my eyes. I try to look as regal as I can. I have my pride.

"Ah, yes, this is the one. She is mine, and none of you are to touch her or you will feel my wrath."

I swell with joy, until I remember Svetlana beside me. What on earth is going to happen? Svetlana looks at me, thoroughly frightened.

My officer picks me up and sets me down on a table. I choose not to fight because at this point I'm hoping things will wind up like last time, the best possible outcome for this scenario by my calculations. He takes each limb and binds it with rope to a table leg, so I am splayed face up on the table.

"Let me show you boys how to properly prepare a woman to be mounted. It's always better when they're wet and begging YOU for it"

The wolf lifts my skirts, baring my pussy to the cold air. After a few seconds, I feel his hot breath there, teasing me. Then a long lick, which makes my back arch involuntarily. The fact that people are watching this only makes it more erotic somehow. I close my eyes to shut them out but I can feel their gazes roving across my body. He licks a few more times slowly, then picks up the pace a bit. He stops to lift his head, "You guys can get started with her, " he nods towards Svetlana. The wolf starts licking at my clit again but I'm distracted, worried about my friend. Svetlana starts to scream as they try to pick her up, and one of them slaps her, hard. "No, not my friend," I moan. "Shhhh don't worry about her darling, you have your own skin to save. Besides, it won't be all bad, and we'll let you two go home afterwards." he says. "But I am rather disappointed to find out you speak our language and didn't tell me before," he said. "That will not go unpunished."

Shit, I think, shit shit shit. He continues his ministrations though, persistent in getting me off. I begin to grow wetter and wetter, and soon can't help myself, I try to open my legs wider even though they are trapped, tied to the table legs. "That's right my little whore, tell me you want me to fuck you."

"Yes please," I say.

"Like this?" he says, inserting a large finger into my pussy. He starts stroking me inside, first with one finger and then two, rubbing the top side of my inner walls, and I begin to feel something building within me. He leans down to lap my clit with his tongue and all of a sudden the pleasure is overwhelming and I'm shuddering, my body spasming in waves and I can barely stand his touch. I try to close my thighs, preventing further stroking but it's futile, and he just keeps going until I come again, my whole body tingling, the blood rushing to my cheeks.

He stands up, staring at me with inscrutable eyes. Next he walks around the table to where my head is supported at the edge. Undoing his belt buckle and pants, I see his long hard member spring free. He puts his penis against my lips, warm, soft and insistent. I look up at him as I open my mouth, taking the large mushroom-shaped head in. He grabs a fistful of my hair with one hand and starts bucking his hips, squeezing his muscles to fuck my face. All the while I watch him watch something I can't see.

I can hear Svetlana's whimpering, and wonder what torture she is enduring. Soon the saliva is dripping from the sides of my mouth, as the wolf continues to saw in and out of my mouth, and I try not to gag as it rams down my throat, struggling to breath. His balls slap my cheek with each thrust, and I hope it will end soon. His pace begins to slow and abruptly he pulls out, leaving me gasping for air.

He walks around to my exposed cunt again, and I think he'll shove his cock in, but instead he turns the table so I can see what is happening on the other side of the room. Then he shoves deep inside me, while I see that Svetlana is now on her knees, over one man who is holding her about the waist, his cock buried in her pussy. A second man is behind, fucking her in the ass. She's probably be crying out if not for a third man thrusting into her face. My officer begins to fuck me so hard the table moves half an inch with each thrust. He grabs one breast in each hand, squeezing so hard I know they'll be bruised tomorrow. I can't look away from the foursome. I'm disgusted with myself for being turned on at the sight of so much carnal lust playing out before my eyes.

The officer starts to stroke my clit with one hand, sending me over the edge again as he comes. I can feel his hot cum shoot inside me, and he collapses on top of me, spent. Semen drips down my leg while his weight presses me down. He lays with his head on my chest, lackadaisically suckling one breast and fondling the other. I feel a tender warmth, but how is that possible towards such a beast?

"You like watching that, hmmmm?" he croons, "my little whore has dark appetites. That reminds me, I have yet to punish you..."

Trailing off, he rolls to one side of me, his penis slipping out of me, and I feel inexplicably empty. Forcing my head to one side to watch Svetlana's triple penetration he starts slapping my tender clit. The man who has been pummeling Svetlana's ass comes into her, his climax written on his face as he calls out. He slips out of her ass, his seed dripping onto the floor. He stands to one side, watching the other two take their pleasure. The man in her mouth moves to take up position in her brutalized anus, and begins to pound away in rhythm with the one in her pussy. Svetlana is just a rag doll in their arms, totally supported by their arms and bodies. She's gone into shock and just moans lowly.

The man who is now in her ass also finishes rather quickly, adding his cum to her stretched out anal cavity. I can't help myself, my wolf smacking my clit harder and harder, slapping it raw. I cum yet again, my body quivering.

Finally the third man flips her over a barrel, sinking balls deep into her ass. He reaches around to finger her clit while he rides her. I watch his butt cheeks clench with each thrust, thighs straining. The other two stand to each side, facing Svetlana, stoking their cocks. Soon I can hear Svetlana moaning in earnest, climaxing despite herself. I hear the men call her nasty things, whore, cunt, telling her she's worth nothing except as something to be fucked by men. As she cums, screaming, the two that are standing shoot hot loads of cum on her face while the one in her ass adds his jizz to that of the other two.

The three men redress, leaving Svetlana lying across the barrel. They keep calling her names, as though trying to reassure themselves that this was within their rights, and one even spits on her back as he takes his leave.

My officer gets dressed and unties me. I lay there, watching him, not moving.

"Maybe I'll introduce my stupid dirty whore to the pleasures of being penetrated anally, or by two men at once next time."

A thrill passes down my spine at the thought, and I watch him walk out into the night.