A Wolfe's Escapade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to lay as you are, and stay here in bed."

"Hm?" Her eyes focused a little as my command processed.

"I don't want you to move from where you are. I'm going to go see Eliza, and she'll be here in a moment."

She pouted, and I knew she wanted to stay with me as much as I wanted to stay with her. She nodded, accepting my command. "Yes, Sir."

Smiling, I leaned down to kiss her lips and then rolled out of bed. I'd have to shower soon, so for the moment I found a pair of martial arts pants and pulled them on. Feeling her eyes on me the entire time, I moved with a slow and sensual purpose, giving her a show before I walked out of the room without putting anything else on.

I followed a delicious smell down the hall as it led me to the kitchen. Eliza was setting the table and the breakfast she had been preparing was about to find its way onto plates. I watched her as I silently walked. Her hair fell freely over her shoulders, and the snow white sun dress that hung down to her mid thigh looked fantastic on her. She looked up when I stepped through the doorway, smiling like an angel. A beautiful, wicked angel.

"Mornin', gorgeous," she said.

Hah, I thought. My hair was such a mess that I could feel the unnatural state of its being crying to be relieved. I'm certain I looked very tired—even if it was the good tired, the sort of tired look that comes only from a night of passion—and there is no doubt that I reeked of sweat and sex. And yet, there was no sarcasm to her comment at all. Returning her gaze with my own, I knew this woman of mine, so in love with me, spoke her flattery with full sincerity. I would have spent the day arguing against it had I not spent the night creating fuel for her victory.

I smiled, choosing to resist the urge to comment on my looks.

"Virgin white doesn't suit you at the moment, love. You're far too devilish to pull it off."

She grinned, reaching down to grab the hem her dress before pulling it up and over her head, revealing the complete absence of anything underneath. And thus, revealing absolutely everything underneath.

"This better?" she asked, folding the dress and putting it over the back of a chair.

I returned her grin with my own. "Much. See? My wicked woman, always up to no good."

"You love it."

"I do," I said. "Almost as much as I love you."

She blushed and smiled as she returned her attention to breakfast, serving everything onto the three plates she had prepared. As she finished I stepped closer, standing in front of her. She stood still, holding my gaze as I stared for a moment. We shared the moment silently, a moment of silent intimacy unique and precious to us. I observed her eyes begin to glaze and almost smiled, knowing she was slipping into submission. The sight of me, the heat of my presence, my gaze. Most of all, the smell of my sex. She took it all in and gave herself to me, as if it were the most natural reaction in the world.

For her, it is, I thought.

As her breath began to quicken I finally let my smile spread while still holding her gaze.

"I fucked your friend senseless."

"I know," she whispered.

"Last night, this morning. I filled her with more cum than I think she expected."

"Yes," she whispered, her body reacting more as I observed a shiver.

"You watched."

Her mouth twitched. She wanted to smile, but instead held my gaze. "Yes."

I raised my hand, caressing her cheek. A shiver ran through her from the contact, her eyelids dropping half closed. Oh, Eliza. You are mine.

"She's laying in bed right now," I said. "Covered in sweat and sex, this mornings most recent cum still oozing out of her pussy. She's a mess, that slut of yours."

I heard her gasp, feeling another shiver from my words and my single caress, yet she never dropped her eyes away from mine. We held a hypnotic gaze, and I don't even remember blinking.

"Eliza," I whispered, knowing she had lost her voice.

"Yes," she answered.

I leaned closer. "I want you to go into my room," I whispered.

Her eyes widened as my words sank in.

"I want you to go into my room," I repeated, "lick that sluts pussy clean, and then use her for your own pleasure."

Her mouth was open now, her eyes wide. This wasn't part of the prearranged deal, but winging it when the mood was right always had been. We both knew Eliza could do it, too. There would be no complaints later. She smiled, returning slightly from subspace as her mind raced with schemes of opportunity.

"Yes, my Master." She grinned and turned to take a cold bottle of water from the fridge. In a moment she was walking down the hall with a concentrated purpose.

I watched her ass jiggle until out of sight, then found my seat at the table. I took a sip of tea, moaning softly as the warmth spread through my body like sunlight. Looking down over the cup at the French breakfast Eliza had prepared, I found my fork and smiled as a moan echoed down the hall. Eliza had left the bedroom door open, serenading my meal with love music.

Who knows when or how this life of mine became so adventurous, but as the sound of orgasm echoed through my house I came to a decision. As the thought ran through my mind again, my smile widened.

This will not be the last of my escapades.