A Wolfe's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I concentrated intently on his hands as he worked his way up my right leg, thoroughly massaging my right calf and thigh just as he had the left—even teasing my right knee. I kind of like that, even though it's almost a tickle. All the way up my leg he moved until he was teasing my pussy again, this time from the other side.

"Mmm," I moaned, as he finally began massaging my ass. Not too rough, or too gentle; not entirely sexual, or entirely methodological. Sensually hitting every right spot, and teasing ever so masterfully as his hands explored me and rubbed away a little more tension from my body.

"Half way there, love," he said softly.

"More?" I half whimpered, half moaned.

"Yes. More," he said, carefully taking my limp body in his arms and gently turning me over. "My hands are going to steal all of your tension away, and when I'm done I'll let you sleep," he whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"Mmm. Sleepy," I said, drowsy and relaxed.

"I know, my love," he said, his hands taking more oil and spreading it over my shoulders and collar bone. "Focus on me a bit longer."

I focused hard on the feeling of his warm hands against my flesh, massaging my shoulders from the front and working his way down my arms again. All the way down my left arm, massaging my hand and fingers, and working all the way back up just like before—any tension that was left there earlier is completely gone now as his hands wander over my shoulders and neck, and repeat the process on my right arm.

My mind is completely fogged over now. I can't open my eyes to save my life, but I feel him as his hands move down around my breasts, massaging them gently while avoiding my nipples. Teasing me and carefully working out the tension, working his fingers down my sides and into my ribs as he moved further down. I gasp as his thumbs and fingers dig into me in some places, then relax as whatever tension he found quickly fades.

Spreading new oil over my abdomen, he works his hands into my hips, and again begins his descent down my left leg—ever so slightly teasing my pussy, and ever so thoroughly working out anything he missed massaging my leg the first time. Down my thigh and calf, and again spending nice quality time on my foot and toes. Oh, how I love a good foot rub.

"Mmmm," I quietly moaned, as he lifted my right foot and gently shifted his attentions to it, thoroughly massaging my right foot and toes to begin his ascent up my right leg. His hands moved as slowly as they had the entire time, rubbing in the oil as he rubbed away any tension he found.

Soon he was at my pussy again, and this time he didn't just tease. Moving from my thigh, he rubbed his thumbs along my slit.

"Yes," I moaned. "Good."

"Almost done," he said, gently massaging my pussy and pubic bone as I laid back and relaxed, focusing on him, trying to stay awake and wait for permission to sleep.

As he finished the massage, he rubbed his hands up my body and wrapped his arms around me, slowly sliding his hard cock deep inside me—wrapping me and filling me with his warmth as he kissed my cheek.

"Rest now, my Eliza," he whispered in my ear. "Sleep in your masters arms as I hold you and fill you. Be mine, sleep for me, and dream of me."

"Yes, master," I whispered, relieved that I finally had permission to surrender. Safe in the arms of my master, wrapped and filled with his warmth, I drifted into the deepest and most restful sleep I can remember.

The next thing I became aware of was soft, gentle kisses wandering up my body, quietly stirring me from my slumber. As he kissed my lips I opened my eyes and returned the smile that I saw.

"Good afternoon, sleepy head," he said.

"How long did I sleep?" I asked.

"From nine till six. About nine hours."

"Mmm," I said. "It feels like I slept a week. I don't want to move."

"That's too bad," he responded, kissing down my neck. "Because you are going to get up and take another shower. Bed head doesn't suit you for the event I have planned next."

"There is more?" I asked. "Or do you just want to ravish me without getting sleepy from all the scented oil?"

"There's more," he chuckled, biting my neck lightly to tease me. "Now get up." And with that, he rolled off the bed.

"Shower normally to clean up, then come back in here. I'll have a surprise waiting for you."

"A surprise?" I asked. "What is it?"

"Spoilers," he chuckled. "I don't give spoilers. Now go."

He walked out of the room and I slowly rolled out of his warm bed, lazily making my way towards the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I smiled at the rested look I had, and the wild hair that dried while sleeping. Then there was the glow of my skin. The oil had long faded, but I still carried the scents he used—and whatever else he put in that stuff left my skin very happy. I'm almost sad to wash it away.

Turning the water on and stepping in, I didn't want this to take too long. I've never really liked surprises, but whenever master says he has one I always end up enjoying it. Using plenty of shampoo and conditioner, I finally got my hair normal again and thoroughly washed my body clean. I didn't know what he had planned, but I wanted to be ready for him.

All clean, I stepped out and took a towel, drying myself gently but as completely as possible. Still in nothing but my silver choker, I looked in the mirror again, this time properly inspecting myself. I may have been tired this week, but I made sure to maintain myself in the ways master has taught me—even my exercises. There isn't a hair in sight, and my body feels just right even though I've only done minimal maintenance this week.

Partially satisfied that I am worthy to serve my master, I step back out into the bedroom and see him standing by his bed, next to a stool from the kitchen.

"Come here," he said. "Stand by the bed."

I walked over quietly and stood where he had pointed, looking down at what he had on the bed in genuine surprise. There was a complete set of black and red, lacy lingerie, and beside of it laid a beautiful dress with a red pattern.

"Master..." I said softly, almost in a gasp. He simply smiled.


"Stand still, my doll. Tonight I am going to dress you."


I smiled. Usually I don't like being babied, but to put it in the perspective of a doll—to have my master treat me as his object and decorate me however he pleases—is something that turned me on from the first time he introduced me to it.

Standing still as commanded, I watched and felt him kneel down and slip the garter belt up my legs and into place, and then held my hand on his shoulder as he pushed the thigh high stockings up my legs, fastening them into place properly. Lastly, he took the red lacy panties and pulled them over my stockings and the garter straps

I smiled—we had both learned from experience long ago, they are easier to get off if they are the last thing to go on, over the straps. Then he stood, rubbing his hands up my body and taking my breasts in his hands, kissing my neck.


"You are going to enjoy tonight, my pet," he whispered. My entire body shivered at the pleasant words and the deep, authoritative tone.

"Yes, master," I replied.

He smiled and took the bra from its place on the bed, putting it on me carefully and easily. Putting it on is just as easy as taking it off for him, it seems. I smiled as he finally lifted the red dress and pulled it down over my head.

It wasn't too tight or too loose. It seemed to hug my body as he pulled the bottom halfway down my thighs where it ended. There were no sleeves, but enough to cover the bra strap, and as he zipped it up in the back it took on an almost corset like effect as it lifted my breasts a little bit higher. All zipped up, he turned me around and smiled.

"You are beautiful," he said, and I felt the heat rise in my face as I blushed.

"Thank you," I responded as he smiled.

"Sit down. I'm doing your hair and makeup next," he said.

"What?" I asked. Talented as he may be in almost everything he does, makeup?

"Yes," he chuckled. "I have been around plenty of women, and I have learned to pay attention. Besides, you know I am an artist in my spare time."

"And a good one, but makeup?" I asked.

"Trust me," he smiled, seeing the worried look in my eye.

"Okay," I said, and took a seat on the stool as I tried to relax.

He started with my hair, taking a straightening iron to me. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I felt him style my hair. Curling it here, straightening it there; and then he put the left overs up in a bun, sliding in a large hair pin to hold it all in place. I've never done this sort of thing to my hair, and he makes it seem so easy. I am still worried about what it will look like, but if doing my hair was so natural for him, maybe he really can do makeup too.

I sat back and tried to relax as he started reaching for the makeup bag. He smiled at me, and then simply continued his work. I tried to judge what he was going to do based on what he was using, but I couldn't decide, so I just patiently waited as he applied it.

I closed my eyes as he carefully brushed on foundation, and then began applying liner and shadow. He lightly applied mascara, then shaped my brows. It felt more like he was carefully touching up a painting, and less like he was applying clown makeup, so I relaxed a bit. Lastly, he gently and tenderly applied lipstick.

When he finished he put everything down and then held out his hand, smiling.

"Come, let me show you how beautiful you are," he said. I blushed, took his hand, and followed him into the bathroom.

When I looked into the mirror, I blinked to make sure I was actually seeing myself. Most of my blond hair was up in the back, held in by a large black needle with a red dragon on it. Along the sides, a little hung down straight towards my neck, and then my face was framed in with a few long curls.

And the makeup—what makeup? Everything looked completely natural. Anything that might have been called a flaw is gone, and everything he added simply emphasizes my natural features. Even my lips looked natural.

All of this wrapped in a nice red dress.

"Who is she...?" I asked, staring deeply into the mirror.

"She," he said, smiling as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck, "is my beautiful and wonderful Eliza, the woman I am taking on a date tonight."

"A date?"

"Yes, a date," he said. He let go of me and walked back into his bedroom. I followed, watching him pick up a pair of heels. "Take these down stairs. Your bag for tonight is on the table in the lounge. I'll be ready soon, then we are going out."

"Really?" I asked. "A date?"

"Yes," he smiled, kissing my forehead. "I am taking my woman on a date. Now go wait for me to get dressed."

I nodded and took the heels, smiling like an idiot as I walked down stairs. We've gone out together before, but this kind of atmosphere and dress up isn't to go to the movies. This is a real, romantic date. What woman doesn't want a real date with the man she loves?

Walking down into the lounge, I smiled as I saw the small bag that matched my dress. I sat down in front of it and put my heels on, then took the bag to look through it while I waited. He had put everything I needed into it. I sat and smiled at how thoroughly he prepared this, looking at the stairs as I waited for him to come down.

I almost feel like a high school girl now. A date with my master!

Smiling as I heard him walk down the stairs, I looked up and smiled even more brightly. He was dressed up as nicely as I was. Wearing his shined up, black leather dress shoes, black dress slacks, a red silk dress shirt, and a black vest that was tightly buttoned—he looked amazing. Formal, yet somehow casual and relaxed, leaving behind the tie and jacket.

He smiled as he walked up to me. "Are you ready, Eliza?"

"Yes," I said, smiling broadly. "I'm ready when you are."

He held out his hand. I took it, expecting him to lead me out the door, but instead he kissed it softly and gazed up into my eyes.

"I promise you, my darling," he said softly, "you will enjoy this night."

If it were possible for a human woman to turn into a puddle of happiness and love, that is what those words and that kiss would have done to me.

"Yes," I whispered softly. "I know I will."

He smiled and held my hand, leading me to and out the door. After locking everything up, he took my hand again and led me to his car, opening the door for me. I got in as eloquently as possible, playing the princess role he has put me in for now.

When he closed the door, he came around and got in, starting the car and pulling out of the drive.

"Oh," he said as the car pulled into the street. "Darla tried to get a hold of you earlier. I talked to her so she wouldn't be worried."

Darla! I completely forgot about my room mate.

"What did you say?" I asked, almost worried about the answer.

"I told her," he smiled, "that I invited you over after your work finished, gave you a thorough shower and then sensually massaged every corner of your body to relax you; and that you were sleeping like a baby in my bed."

"You really told her all of that?" I asked, blushing.

"Yes," he said, grinning. "She asked me if I had a brother."

"That's so like her," I laughed. "At least she isn't going to report me missing. I completely forgot to tell her that I was coming over."

"It's okay. She knows what kind of week you had, and she thanked me for taking care of you."

"I should be saying that as well," I said. "Thank you. For everything."

He looked at me and smiled, happy for my genuine gratitude.

"You should text her or call her while you have a chance," he said. "We'll be there soon."


"I will," I smiled, taking my phone out of the bag I had been given. "Thank you."

He smiled and continued driving as I pulled up Darla's number, seeing a bunch of messages from her this morning. Her most recent message was, "I talked to your man. Damn!"

I grinned and typed in "damn, indeed." Then I typed another message, "we're going on a date! I'm all dressed up and everything."

"OMG! Pics! Details!" she responded. I laughed loud enough for master to hear.

"She wants pictures of me all dressed up," I said.

"That can be arranged," he smiled.

I smiled and typed in "not now, silly" and then "we'll talk about it later. I just want to let you know I'm awake, doing well, and won't be home tonight. ;)"

":O" she sent, and I smiled as I read "naughty girl. Have fun, ttyl"

"Ttyl!" I sent.

When I looked up, we were down town and pulling up in front of one of the most romantic Italian places around here.

"This is..." I said, my jaw opening as he parked in front of the valet.

"Carmelo's," he said. "You like Italian, and we both like romance. So here we are."

"But this place is expensive!" I exclaimed. The atmosphere is great, but it's really not worth the money to me.

"If you think the dinner is expensive, don't ask for the receipt for that dress," he said as he chuckled. I was a little concerned now, and he noticed.

"Eliza," he said as he looked at me sternly, "my gifts for you are mine to give and take as I please. Tonight, this is my gift. Receive it graciously, and enjoy what I am offering you."

I nodded. "Yes, sir." I was still concerned about the dress comment, but he's right. I am his. His to treat as he pleases. If he wants to spoil me tonight, he can and he will.

He smiled and got out, walking around the car to open the door for me and taking my hand to help me out. He closed the door behind me, and as I stepped away from the car he turned to the valet.

"Excuse me, sir," he said, "but my girlfriend and I would like a picture together." Pulling out his iPhone and holding it out, he asked "would you like to do the honors?"

"Of course, sir!" the valet said, taking the phone.

Master smiled and nodded, then walked over to me. He placed us under the Carmelo's sign, held me warmly from behind and looked over my shoulder. "Be happy," he said. I'm sure I was smiling like an idiot!

The valet took the picture, then master went to take his phone back and passed on the keys to his car. He quickly sent the photo to me in a text before putting his phone away, taking my arm in his, and walking me in the door.

As we stepped in, master spoke with the greeter. He had apparently made reservations, and we were led through the restaurant and out onto the patio—arm in arm, my master leading me like a princess. I blushed, but was happy that we turned more than a few heads. I even saw a few guys getting poked and laughed inside.

The greeter led us to a small table in the corner of the patio. There were only a couple of other people out there, and back in the corner we were practically alone. I smiled, happy to have this atmosphere, and then as we arrived at our seats master stepped ahead of me and pulled out my chair. As I took my seat and he pushed me in, I was smiling even more broadly.

As the greeter left, master asked me, "do you mind if I order for us?"

"No," I said, smiling. "Of course I don't."

He smiled. When the waitress came to bring water and ask what we would like, master said "we would like two glasses of Pinot Noir, Rigatoni con Pollo, and Lasagna di Manzo," without mispronouncing a single thing.

Raising her eyebrow as I raised mine, the waitress said, "you sound like you came prepared."

Master smiled at her and said softly, "a gentleman is always prepared for his date, my dear."

The young waitress and I both smiled at him, and she said "your dinner will be served soon, then," and walked away.

"You really did do your homework," I said.


"I did," he smiled. "It was easy, since they have their menu online."

"Of course," I giggled.

He smiled and we began talking about everything and nothing. How we missed each other all week, how tired I had been, how much I enjoyed my morning treatment. It didn't feel like there was any one topic of conversation. Or if there was, it can only be described as "us." We were in our own little world.
Before we knew it, the wine and food came. We both thanked our waitress and quickly returned to our conversation, taking turns between eating while listening to the other talk. Eventually I realized that every time the conversation wandered to him, or to anything else, he always pulled it back to me and to us. He wanted to know how my week had went, how I felt, how I was. We talked about our relationship and our love.

I smiled, happy and genuinely enchanted by his ability to even control our conversations even in a situation like this—and not even to his benefit, but to mine, and to our benefit. To intentionally keep us in our own little world during this romantic evening, and to make me feel so, so special. I felt my love for him grow a little deeper.

After the food was gone and all we had left was our conversation, he took and paid the bill, and then left a large tip on the table. A very large tip.

"Don't think about it," he said, smiling at my expression.

I nodded as he pulled out my chair and took my hand, leading me to the front of the restaurant and out the door. The valet brought the car up, and master again opened the door for me. I smiled and got in like a lady, letting him close the door. He generously tipped the valet to thank him for the picture, and then came around, got in, and began driving us home.

"So," he said, "what do you think of this Carmelo guy?"

"Caramel is cheaper," I said. "And slightly easier to pronounce."

"It is," he chuckled, "but caramel doesn't quite have the ambiance of an Italian restaurant."

"Yeah, but you can't eat ambiance," I said.

"Oh?" he raised an eyebrow. "You didn't like the food?"

I bit my lip. "It's not that it was bad," I explained, "but I'm not sure it's worth that much money."