A Wolfe's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be more precise," I went on, "it's expensive, and the food is probably average at best—but, I promise you," I looked into his eyes since we were at a stop light, "I will treasure tonight for the rest of my life simply because it was spent with you, and because of everything you have done for me today."

He smiled warmly and said softly, "thank you."

Leaning back in my char, I blushed at having realized what I said.

"We're almost home," he said. "I have one more thing to offer you tonight."

I smiled. "More?"

"Yes," he said, grinning. "And this late, I'm sure your imagination isn't far off."

"I wonder," I said, biting my lip. "My imagination can be quite wild."


"Don't I know it," he chuckled. "But don't worry, you'll see soon enough," he said, pulling into his drive way.

After parking the car and getting out, he came around and opened my door for me again, taking my hand and helping me to my feet. Keeping my hand in his, he led me to the door, unlocking and opening it with his free hand and then closing it behind us as he led me into and through the house, towards his bedroom. I smiled as he led me towards the bed.

"Stand here," he said, stopping me in front of his bed.

I stood still and watched him disappear into the bathroom, coming out with wipes to remove my makeup. I smiled and stood as he wiped it all away. Every woman feels prettier with makeup on, but it also feels nice knowing that my master prefers my natural beauty.

Taking off all my makeup, he then pulled the pin from my hair, letting it fall down and out of it's place. He stepped away for a moment to toss the wipes and lay the hair pin on his night stand, then returned to fluff my hair down properly. As pretty as I felt before, it is much more comfortable this way.

"I'm going to undress you now," he said, looking into my eyes. "My doll."

I bit my lip and smiled, watching him kneel down to take off my heels, one and then the other. He rubbed his hands up my legs as he stood, holding my eyes to his gaze the whole time until he stepped behind me and out of my sight. Holding still, I closed my eyes as he unzipped my dress and pulled it over my head, stepping over to his dresser to lay it down neatly.

When he returned he unhooked my bra and let it fall, letting it land on the floor in front of me. Leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and spine he kneeled down again, behind me, hooking his fingers into my panties to pull them down and off, tossing them onto the bra.

Kissing my hips, he unfastened my garter belt and pulled one stocking down slowly, erotically, rubbing my leg and then my foot teasingly as he slid it down and off—and then he did the same to the other leg, leaving me in only my garter belt. But it didn't last long either. He slid it down my legs just as slowly and teasingly as he had my stockings, kissing my hips and lower back as he did.

As he stood, he kissed and rubbed his hands up my body, taking my ear into his mouth as he held me warmly.

"Now you are ready for me, my pet," he whispered in my ears.

"Yes, master," I replied. "I am always ready for you."

I gasped as he suddenly lifted me into a princess hold, carrying me the few steps to his bed and laying me down gently.

"Yes, you are," he said, smiling and gazing into my eyes. "Wait for me," he said as he stepped away to undress.


I laid back and watched him closely as he stepped over to his closet, kicking off his shoes in their proper place and taking off his vest. He laid the vest down, then took of his silk red shirt, unbuttoning it slowly and teasingly. He knew I was watching and was putting on a show for me.

With his shirt off, he put it next to the vest and removed his belt, hanging it in its proper place before he opened his dress pants and pushed them down slowly—bending over, pointing his ass at me in a relaxed and sensual movement. Even in boxers, his ass is wonderful. I wanted to bite it.

After laying his pants on the pile, he pulled his under shirt off slowly and teasingly, revealing the wolf inked into his back—it's deep gaze staring at me as I watch my master undress for me. I almost got lost in his tattoo and missed him place his under shirt on the pile, so I watched as he bent over and pushed his boxers down his legs, revealing to me his sexy little ass and the shadow of his wonderful cock.

He tossed his boxers on the pile and then stood on one leg, pulling off a sock, and then the other leg as he pulled off his last stitch of clothing. Finally, as bare as I nearly was laying here in only a chain, he gathered up his clothes and then my lingerie and carried them to the hamper in his bathroom. I stared as he walked back in, his cock hard and ready for me, bouncing happily as he smiled and approached me.

It's not a huge cock. About seven inches long and six in diameter, it's probably average at best. I have certainly seen much bigger, as well as much smaller, but they don't matter—this one is the one that pleases me most. This one is the one that I worship. This is my masters cock.

Walking to the end of the bed, he crawled onto it and up towards me. I smiled and bit my lip as he kissed his way up my legs, moving from one to the other, all the way up to my inner thighs.

"Tonight," he said, kissing my pussy lips lightly, "I am going to pleasure the woman I love."


"Yesss, please, my master!" I moaned out and bit my lip, spreading my legs wide for him.

He smiled and began showering me with kisses, brushing his lips against every piece of flesh he could reach that wasn't part of my pussy. I moaned and squirmed, doing my best to hold my eyes to his, watching him as he teased me and pleasured me.

I bit my lip hard and struggled to not jump as his tongue finally brushed against my pussy, sliding lightly between my damp slit. He softly, teasingly made laps up and down, avoiding my clitoris with each pass until I was squirming uncontrollably, moaning and whining for more.

"Please, master," I moaned. "Please give me more!"

I felt his cheeks move against my thighs as he smiled, finally passing his tongue over my clitoris.

"Yesss," I moaned, lifting my hips.

A shiver echoed through my body as I felt his teeth clamp down around my clitoris, holding it in place as he began flicking his tongue over the tip. Oh my.

"Oh lord yes!" I moaned, feeling his teeth grind gently into my sensitive nub as his tongue outright attacked it. I could feel myself building quickly, then I felt him smile again as he slid his right middle and ring finger deep into my pussy, slowly and softly.

"Oh master," I said with a strained voice, "I'm going to cum soon."

"I know," he said, taking his lips off of me only for a moment. "Come for me. Come as much as you can. Don't hold back at all tonight," he commanded, and then clamped down on my clitoris again, pressing his fingers even deeper.

"Yesss, master!" I moaned, feeling his tongue flick against my clitoris in one direction and then another—up and down, side to side, flicking against the tip of my hard little nub as fast as he could. Oh my.

I tried to focus on my breath, I tried to make the pleasure last longer—but then I felt his fingers reach my g-spot, and he began tapping against it lightly with one finger and then another. Nibbling on my clitoris with his teeth, ravishing it with his tongue, and now drumming my g-spot with his fingers...

"Oh... fuck!" I half moaned, half squealed as I lost control of my body.

All I could do was relax and ride the waves he had thrown me into as he continued pushing my buttons, pushing me higher and higher, changing his intensity as I began to come down and then pushing my orgasm even further. It felt like it would never end until I collapsed, panting, realizing he had stopped and was teasingly kissing me again.

I stared at the ceiling for a moment, just breathing as the world spun around me. When I felt able, I looked down at him, seeing him smile through a dripping wet face as he licked his lips.

"Did you have fun trying to drown me?" he asked

"Yes," I said as I smiled and bit my lip. "Almost as much fun as you had trying to drown."

He chuckled and began kissing his way up my body, trailing up my abdomen and between my breasts, up my neck and to my lips as he kissed me deeply and softly. I moaned as I tasted myself on his tongue.
"I," he said, kissing me again between each of his words, "am going to make love to you now."

I smiled. We have sex often, and that's besides all of the scenes we enjoy. But this is special.

"Please," I said, smiling broadly. "Make me one with the man I love."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, holding me warmly as he slid his warmth deep into my well prepared pussy. The perfect size to fill me perfectly.

"As you wish," he spoke softly, leaning in to kiss me, "my love."

I smiled, wrapping my arms and legs around him as he held me, moving his hips slowly with our lips tightly locked. No rush, no focus on on lust and the sensations—just warmth. Feeling each others warmth, being close, being connected. There's no telling how long we stayed like that, moving in a slow and natural pace. We were both lost in each other, feeling each other. A depth of intimacy and emotional oneness that knows no words.

Eventually I started moaning more, feeling my climax build in spite of my desire to simply be like this forever. He broke our deep kiss and ran his fingers through my hair, moving his hips in the same steady pace he had kept as he looked deep into my eyes.

"Come for me, Eliza," he whispered. "Come with me as I fill you and mark you as mine."

My body shuddered from the heat of his gaze and the intensity of his words, and my body began rolling into an orgasm on its own—obeying its owners command.


"Yesss, masterrr!" I moaned, feeling my orgasm completely over take me while feeling his cock throb inside me—his own orgasm taking over as he pressed himself deep inside me, holding me close and kissing me as we came together.

He held me, kissing me softly and lovingly as he held himself as deep inside of me as he could, simply enjoying the warmth of our connection as I did myself. I held him and rubbed his back, returning each kiss with one of my own, with just as much love.

When our breathing settled, he held me tighter, rolling onto his back as he pulled me on top of him—keeping his cock deep inside of me, having barely softened. Laying on top of him now, I smiled and brushed the hair out of his face, kissing him gently.

"That was wonderful," I said softly.

"It was intended to be," he said.

I smiled and laid down, relaxing on top of him and nuzzling my cheek against his.

"Thank you, my wonderful master."

"You're welcome, my wonderful pet."

"Master?" I said softly.

"Yes?"

"I'm sleepy again," I said, my eyes closed and my face nuzzled into his neck.

He smiled and nuzzled his cheek against mine, rubbing my back gently.

"Sleep in my arms, my sweet Eliza. Be mine, full of my warmth, and dream of my love for you."

"Yes," I smiled. "Thank you, my master. I love you."

"Sweet dreams, my pet," he said softly, rubbing my back lightly. "I love you, too."

As I drifted into sleep for the second time today, my last thoughts were about how much I love my wonderful master—and how completely safe and loved I always feel falling asleep in his warm arms, and with his cock buried inside of me.