A Wolf's Unbridled Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
A first taste.
7.9k words
4.64
51.2k
41
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yay the second chapter! I'm sending these first three out one after another so they should all be out pretty close together. Let me know what you think, I'm happy to receive constructive criticism! Again, thankyou so much for all your support. It really is something I look forward to.

Lots of Love,

- Torrance Rose

****

Raphael Black paced his fathers office angrily, the wolf inside him rearing its head, demanding to be let out.

"Are you absolutely sure that she can't be found?" he growled, trying to keep his anger in check.

His father sighed; although he was used to this kind of behaviour from his unruly son.

"As I told you a few moments ago Raphael, my Were's have been looking everywhere. Nobody can seem to find her."

"And you asked Hastings for her details?"

Another long drawn out sigh.

"Yes, Raphael," his father murmured, rubbing his withered hands against his temples. He could feel a headache coming on. "Like I said before, Mr. Hastings keeps the privacy of his employees strictly under lock and key. He stresses his apologies, but due to her own request, her whereabouts are not public information."

"Public information?!" Rafe cried out, spinning to face his father. "I am not just anybody! I want her, and I damn well better have her!"

He knew he was being unreasonable, petty even, but almost a week without seeing her, smelling that intoxicating feminine scent, like peaches and honeysuckle, that aroused his senses both mentally and physically, was driving him completely mad.

Just the thought of that mouth watering aroma sent the now constant ache in his groin into overdrive.

He breathed in deeply, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth painfully as he tried to control himself.

"Calm down, Raphael. I have people looking for her everywhere, it's like she's disappeared into thin air, son."

"Well tell them to try harder."

"We're doing all we can!" Biyen's restraint was beginning to crack, he was already smothered in worries and stress, and he didn't need his youngest son's silly dilemmas marring the future of his pack.

Rafe sighed dramatically, dropping down onto one of the plush leather couches in his father's office and brought his exotically tanned hands up to his face.

"I'm sorry, dad... I don't know what's come over me. I know you're doing your best but... I just can't seem to get the human out of my mind."

Biyen went to sit beside his son, placing an arm around his shoulders. He marvelled at how much his boy had grown. He was taller then his brother, and an excellent fighter. The strongest in the pack. He'd learnt quickly, favouring the use of well thought-out strategies to brute force, the preferred option of his older brother.

"My son, you are a man. It is normal to have attractions towards the opposite sex. Why, before I met your mother I--"

"No, dad." Rafe stood up angrily, shrugging of his fathers arm as he began to prowl the room once more in open frustration. Biyen watched his son, concern marring the lines of his forehead.

"This is so much more than an attraction!" Raphael suddenly burst out, brushing his hand through his hair as he turned back towards his father. "I can't think, I can't eat, I can't even sleep! She's just always on my mind, and I have no idea what to do!"

Biyen looked surprised and thoughtful as he watched Raphael's outburst in silence.

"I have felt attraction towards females before father, and this... this is that times tenfold. It is not just a basic desire, it's a downright uncontrollable need! And it's not only lust that I feel for her; I have this overpowering desire to protect her. For her to be mine, and mine only!"

Biyen looked at his son thoughtfully, confusion deep in his eyes as he thought this new found information over. Lust for a human was entirely acceptable; he'd sleep with her, get her out of his system, and never see her again. But for his son to actually have found a mate in the human species... it was just unheard of! They were fragile, so easily broken.

Suddenly, something hit him. A memory; a story passed down long ago.

Unless...

"Hmmm..." Biyen mumbled, considering the situation carefully.

Rafe must have seen something in his father's expression; a glint of sudden understanding in his eyes perhaps, because before he knew it, Rafe was on his knees before him, hands grasping his shoulders tightly.

"What? What, father?" he rasped, almost shouting in his excitement.

Biyen looked up at his son's half-crazed dark eyes, burning with new found hope, before murmuring softly, "No... it's not possible..."

"What?? What isn't possible?!"

Biyen cleared his throat loudly, squaring his shoulders he said firmly, "It seems the need to find this human of yours has just increased, Raphael."

****

Liesel raised an eyebrow at the deep purple sheet of cardboard Kerrington was waving in her face, the gloss of silver writing looped across the surface, catching the light in an enticing way.

"Guess what I found in the mail today!" Her friend sang, smiling smugly in satisfaction.

Deciding to play along, Liesel rolled her eyes in exasperation.

"What did you find in the mail today Kerr?"

"We, well you, have been invited through that icky firm you've been slaving at to..." Kerrington let her sentence trail of into the air, attempting to add further excitement to the answer but only receiving a mocking look from her best friend.

"Oh fine! Tonight we're going to the Black Corporations annual masquerade party!" Her ecstatic voice rose to impossibly shrill levels as she squealed in unconcealed excitement.

Liesel snatched the rectangular object and brought it up to eye level, disbelieving over what Kerri had just stated.

"No. Way." Liesel murmured, her violet eyes flitting over the intricate calligraphy, inviting her and a guest to New Yorks biggest event of the year. Something men, women and children alike dreamed of one day attending.

"How the hell did I get invited to this?" she gasped, her inquisitive eyes turning to Kerrington's glee-filled hazel ones.

"I guess Hastings had better connections than I first thought! You did say you went to drop off files at Black Corporations a week ago? Maybe they've done some partnership thing and the firm got an invite!" Kerri was bouncing up and down on her knees against the sofa, her smile blinding in its brilliance as she squealed her enthusiasm.

"This can't honestly be right! Maybe they've dropped it off at the wrong house or something? I should return it or--"

"Leece, you are going to this whether you like it or not, and you are going to take me with you. I know how much you hate to play "dress up", but hello! It says your name right there!"

Kerrington's tanned finger shot out to poke at Liesel's name, looped and slanted with silver ink against the invitation.

"I can't believe this..." Liesel whispered, her mind immediately flitting to the dark and mysterious Raphael. Would he be there?

"Believe it baby, 'cause tonight we are GOING to the Black Masquerade!"

The rest of the day was spent in chaos. Thankfully Kerrington, being the fashionista and aspiring designer that she was, had a lot of connections. Soon the two of them were being whisked off into shop after shop, trying on shoes and exquisite gowns, masks and jewellery. Liesel felt like she was in a dream, everything was happening so quickly. And her mind, it would not stray from the thought of Raphael Black, and the possibility of seeing him again. It left her stomach in knots and butterflies, a twisted mixture of anxiety and excitement.

A morning full of non-stop shopping was followed by an afternoon of pampering. Kerrington took her to one of her mum's beauty boutique chain stores, and got them booked in immediately. Thankfully, having instant access as a VIP could have all appointments discredited, and they were almost instantly being scrubbed down with pedicures, manicures and a full-body makeover.

"This is the life." Kerrington winked at her from behind a thick green facial. They both looked ridiculous and couldn't help laughing at each others appearance, not to mention their own in the floor length gilt mirrors.

For the remainder of the day, Kerrington watched as Liesel's usually present attention flitted in and out of consciousness. One minute she'd be laughing along cheerfully with her friend as they discovered another outrageous and horribly lurid costume, and the next her eyes would turn vacant, her cheeks would flush and she'd become completely oblivious to the world around her. When Kerrington questioned her on her strange behaviour, Liesel only blushed secretly, refusing to divulge any information while seeming agitated and furious with her self. If only Kerrington had known the truth; that Liesel's overactive imagination had been inventing increasingly sinful scenes of lust between herself and the exotic man she'd met at Black Corporations. Her mind had been continuously tormented by thoughts of him, not even in sleep could she escape the dark, sensual stare of Raphael Black.

She had entertained the idea of calling him more then once, even going to the extent of looking up the company's phone number to get in contact with him, but each time she'd scolded herself for being so ridiculous. He was just a man after all. Albeit an incredibly sexy, mouth-watering and delicious man; but a man all the same. And what was she to him? Just another woman. Sex on a stick she recalled some jerk calling her in high school. Right before she'd hit him smack in the face, causing a broken nose and black eye that still caused her to giggle maliciously each time she thought back on it.

Even with these thoughts in mind, she couldn't help it as her attention strayed seemingly of its own accord back to lascivious thoughts of the things she'd like for him to do to her... The things she would do to him...

Good god, she thought, her eyes widening as she again snapped herself out of a reverie. What has he done to me...

****

Liesel tugged uncomfortably at the bodice of her costume, acutely aware of the amount of cleavage pushed up out of the low, square neckline. Her breasts, though not overly large, seemed like they were going to pop from the skin-tight black corset at any second. She peered uncertainly at her reflection, still unsure of why exactly she'd let Kerrington talk her into buying this outrageously provocative outfit. Her costume was very 'Gothic Victorian' style; the low neckline was frilled with soft grey silk, and sweeping lower, joining just beneath the top of her corset and sewn in a vertical line down her torso were a line of elongated, small pearls. The tight black sleeves were elbow-length, before giving way to ruffled grey silk that swept down longer underneath her arm then the shortened top of the silver-grey material. Her full black-silk skirt came to mid calf, the ends trimmed with the same ruffled grey material covering the sleeves so that the skirt brushed the floor. She'd paired this costume with a pair of lace-up pointed ankle boots, a black velvet choker and a lace half-mask propped up on a stick which she now held in her right hand.

Her hair was done up elaborately, resembling an Elizabethan character. The top and most part of her white-blonde hair was pulled up atop her head, twisted into elegant bouffant-style quiffs, while the lowest layer of her hair was curled tightly into ringlets, so that the ends of the curls rested just below her breasts. The hair stylist had placed two huge black feathers near to the back, so they poked out from the front seductively, while at the front she'd pinned two small black roses together to the right. Her lips were now coated in a crimson red lipstick, while her high cheekbones grew more pronounced with the pink blush stroked across her cheeks. The cherub faced makeup artist had used Kohl to draw a discreet beauty spot directly between her right cheekbone and her nose, using that same eyeliner to bring her striking violet eyes out dramatically.

Liesel swirled around in front of the floor length mirror experimentally, admiring the stark contrast between the dark material and the ghostly white of her skin.

"Leece, come on the car is outside!" came a shout from the front entrance of Kerrington's mother's boutique where they'd spent the afternoon getting ready. Kerrington rushed in impatiently, her blood-red costume rustling around her thighs as she rearranged the red and black feather boas she had wrapped around her shoulders.

Liesel quickly appraised her friends outfit, smiling with approval as she ran her eyes down the flamboyant costume.

Kerrington's costume reminded Liesel of a pirate wench. She wore a tight, red corset with a black lace trim around the heart-shaped neckline. Criss-crossed black ribbon tightened the bodice down the front, forming a zigzag pattern down her torso. The red silk skirt was short and purposefully torn in a jagged diagonal line down her legs, the shortest side barely reaching mid thigh, with a short, black ruffled cape around the top of the skirt and black ruffled lace underneath. She wore a pair of fishnet stockings and knee-high black leather boots. She'd curled her short hair into ringlets that framed her pixie face, half hidden by the short black veil. A huge red rose was pinned to the right in her hair with two small red feathers poking out, matching her bright red lipstick.

"Sexy as always, Kerri!" Liesel teased, smiling widely.

"Right back 'atcha, babe." she'd replied, winking roguishly.

"Now come on!" she chastised in false anger, "Makin' me late for my big début!"

"Oh I'm making you late!" Liesel laughed, tugging Kerrington from the mirror and out to the shiny black limousine parked out the front.

The two girls laughed and teased each other during their drive to the ostentatious hotel, giggling madly in excitement. Liesel eventually came to the realisation that she had no idea what this hotel was even called, and right as she was about to question Kerrington, the car was pulled to an abrupt stop and her door was being pulled open.

Liesel's wide violet eyes soaked up her surroundings as she was gently helped from the limousine. The bright lights, the loud booming music and far off laughter seemed to bring Liesel's nerves up to a whole new level. She began to chew anxiously on her bottom lip, crossing her arms over her exposed chest demurely. This was so stepping out of her comfort zone.

Taking a comforting hand from her friend, the two girls boldly strode forward, ignoring the irritating flashing lights and shouts of the paparazzi as they presented their invitations to the two designer-dressed men by the door, Liesel hid her face behind the lace mask; she was beginning to regret coming here. What she wouldn't give to be at home right now, in some comfy sweats beside the toasty fire; a glass of red in one hand and a good book in the other.

But as the two girls stepped into the foyer and were escorted to the reception, she was simply struck dumb by the sight of a high-fashion ball in full swing. The lights, the colours, the most exquisite costumes and ball gowns twirling about the huge room. She'd never seen anything like it in her life.

Her mouth must have dropped open, because their escort grinned smugly and boasted in a loud voice, "Bet you've never seen anything like this before, eh?"

She shook her head numbly, overwhelmed by the sight before her and smiled softly at the outrageously excited expression on Kerrington's face. She for one was definitely in her element, looking like she'd just found out Christmas had come early this year.

The energy and excitement in the air was almost tangible as they made their way through the throng. Masked faces soared by them, their euphoria hidden beneath their alarming, decadent costumes. Hypnotizing music filled the room and a couple converged in a fast waltz whizzed by them, the woman's skirts flaying out and spiralling around her legs, their eerie masks, complete with long pointed noses and terrifyingly large black eyes made them seem frightening as they cackled boisterously into the crowd.

Liesel was beginning to feel dizzy.

"Do you want a drink, Kerri?" she asked, peering at her expectantly.

"Sure, sure..." she murmured, her attention drawn to a deeply tanned guy with a breathtaking smile, beckoning her closer. It wasn't long before they were twirling about the dance floor together and Kerrington's face was shining like a beacon, she looked ecstatic.

Liesel smiled, rolling her eyes as she walked off to the far side of the enormous ball room, making her way to a towering statue of champagne filled glasses, the thing looked like it could topple over at any second.

She was eying it carefully, trying to decide on the best way to extricate a glass for herself when a deep, silky voice erupted from behind her.

"Here, take one of these. That thing looks dangerous... Wouldn't want a pretty morsel like yourself harmed, now would we?" A cruel yet oddly hypnotic voice came from behind her; the harsh voice had a slight Latino accent.

She jumped in surprise, and turned to face the man holding out a glassful of champagne for her. She had never seen him before in her life, from his stylish dark hair; slightly tinged with red in the light, iron grey eyes, monstrous height complete with an amazingly built body which would make any body-builder drool with envy. She felt a violent shiver go up her spine. The only expression on his stone-cold face was a slight smirk as his eyes roamed up the length of her lithe body. He was looking at her almost like... Almost like she was something exceptionally delicious to eat.

She smiled back uncomfortably, graciously accepting the drink he was offering her. It was kind of him to help her, but she found his attention slightly frightening. Okay, that was an understatement. Extremely frightening. He was so huge, he towered above her and blocked out the grand chandelier hanging majestically above their heads. It made her nervous, her palms began to sweat and she cleared her throat awkwardly, backing away as he leered down towards her.

"Thankyou so much, if you'll please excuse me I have to go find my friend..." she stuttered nervously in her lilting accent, looking up at him with alarmed eyes as she shrunk into the corner.

He rested a hand comfortably on the wall she was now pressed up against, trapping her beneath his piercing iron gaze before murmuring softly, "Are you not enjoying the pleasure of my company, miss...?" in a deadly, silky voice.

"N-no!" she exclaimed quickly, "It's not that, my friend is just expecting me, she must be worried..."

His eyes flashed dangerously like a predator as he chuckled low under his breath, lifting his free hand and stroking it softly down her neck, lingering seductively at her exposed cleavage.

"Well that's too bad," he muttered softly, "I was hoping we could get to know each other a little better..."

"Honestly monsieur, I really have to go. My friend will be looking for me." She said, clearing her throat as she tried to make her voice appear strong and firm as she glared forcefully up at him through her eyelashes.

It wasn't working. He just laughed softly again, running his fingers beneath her jaw before capturing her chin painfully between forefinger and thumb, forcing her to look up at him as she cringed with pain.

"I bet you taste just as beautiful as you look..." He murmured softly, more to himself then to her as his stormy, grey eyes swirled hypnotically and rooted her to the spot.

Her heart began to beat wildly, fear freezing her in place as he tilted her head to the side, bending low as he ran his nose along her neck, breathing in deeply and sighing with pleasure. She felt like she was in a dream, her head too foggy to comprehend what was going on. She was only dimly aware of a slight prick of pain against her neck before complete and utter bliss took over her senses.