A Wolf's Unbridled Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gods!" a female voice exclaimed from the doorway before growling indignantly, "Please Rafe, let me know beforehand the next time you bring another one of your floozy's up here." Followed by the sharp click of the door closing.

Liesel had no trouble getting up now, instead of shoving against him she curled her fist into a ball and smacked it into the side of his face. Rafe howled and leapt up off of her, his hand cupping the smarting flesh on his cheek.

"What the bloody hell did you do that for?" he growled, more shocked that a woman -- a human woman -- had actually just hit him then anything else.

She didn't bother replying, just sprang up from the couch quickly, almost running to the door before hissing back at him, "I don't want any favours from you, Mr. Black." And slamming the door closed.

She was more than humiliated at this point, letting Kerrington know she was leaving -- she barely noticed, too caught up in some man feeding her strawberries dipped in chocolate -- and taking a cab home.

Later that night, after she'd gotten out of her constricting outfit, had a nice, hot shower and was curled up comfortably in her bed, she thought back on what had occurred. She couldn't believe how ridiculously idiotic she'd been. The woman's voice calling her another one of his floozy's, her, kept reverberating through her mind. How could she have thought he was any different? Of course to him she was just another sex toy, made to please and nothing else. But still, she couldn't get that life-altering kiss out of her mind...

****

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Mmph..."

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"What the hell...?"

Liesel was slowly pulled from her sleep, an annoying tapping disturbing her not-so-peaceful slumber. Groggy and disoriented, she flicked on the lamp at her bed side table, sending a warm glow over her dark room.

Tap... Tap.

Liesel was suddenly feeling very nervous.

"Kerri...?" she hissed into the gloom, unsure of what was going on. Did her friend forget her keys again? It wouldn't be the first time...

Tap. Tap.

Getting up, Liesel edged her way across the carpet to investigate, her eyes scanning the room as she searched for the source of the disturbance. Her heartbeat quickened as she pin pointed the noise to the window, its sheer white drapes fluttering slightly.

Fluttering? But the window is shut...

Her heart in her throat, Liesel pressed herself up against the wall, slowly sliding closer to the window. Taking a deep breath, she turned her head and taking her time, peered discreetly across and through the small gap between the curtain and the wall, her eyes wide with fear as she saw --

Nothing.

Letting out a sigh of relief Liesel let the panic built up inside her drain out. Chuckling softly to herself she pulled back the drapes and swung open the French windows, stepping out into the warm night air and revelling in the feel of the slight breeze sweeping across her exposed skin, ruffling the hem of the short white camisole she wore as a nightgown.

Liesel's violet eyes flickered up to the moon, shining brightly through the sparse clouds in the dark sky. It was almost full, maybe a week before it was yet again whole. She'd always had an affinity with the mysterious glowing orb. It was alluring, exciting, and made her skin itch. Letting out a long sigh, Liesel wound her slender fingers around the wrought iron balcony ledge, raising her face up to the night sky and letting her eyes fall shut. She loved the feel of the silver rays pooling across her skin, the welcoming breeze caressing her lovingly.

The beauty of this moment, the serenity of it all, was cut short as Hayley William's chorus to 'Airplanes' broke into Liesel's reverie, shooting her back into reality and having her springing into her dark bedroom and fumbling for her buzzing mobile on the beside table.

"Yeah?" She answered breathlessly, raking her blonde tresses back from her eyes as she kneeled on her bed.

"Liesel, sweetheart, is that you?"

"Mère? Yes, it's me, what are you doing calling me at this hour?"

"I'm sorry if I woke you, but I need to see you and your brother immediately."

Liesel raised an eyebrow, confusion colouring her face.

"Edouard is in Florida, remember. And I can't just up and leave in the middle of the night. What is this about?"

"I can't talk right now ma chérie. I just need to see you both. I've called your brother and he'll be on the first flight home tomorrow. Please, I need to speak with you. Tomorrow night, 6:30."

"You're almost four hours outside the city! Can't I visit on my day off?"

"You don't have to come out here, I'm coming to you. Just follow your brother, he knows where to go. He'll take you."

"Elizabeth Marie Williams, what is going on?" Liesel always used her mother's full maiden name when she was annoyed or confused; it was her way of chastising her. And right now, Liesel had no clue what her mother was on about.

"Darling I can't talk right now, please, just trust me and do what I say. For once."

Liesel was struck dumb by the hopeless pleading in her mother's voice, and softly voiced her compliance. She agreed to meet her brother at the airport tomorrow, who would then take them both to their mother.

Tired and confused, Liesel curled up under her covers after saying goodbye and rested her head against the pillow. She pondered over the last few days events, bewildered and perplexed. It wasn't long before she'd fallen asleep for the second time that night, remaining blissfully unaware of the man in the shadows at her bedroom window who watched over her throughout the night.