A Wolf's Unbridled Lust Ch. 04

Story Info
Questions Answered. A Wolf Revealed.
5.2k words
4.69
41.4k
31

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FINALLY! Chapter Four is done! All I have to say is – I am so sorry for the wait! And thank you for being so incredibly patient!

Don't forget to comment and let me know what you think, and to all of you who have yet to read my edited chapters, a word of advice: Go back and read them, because you won't understand most of this chapter otherwise!

With Love,

- Torrance Rose x


Rafe had come back to his quarters to find an adorable sleeping Liesel curled up on his sofa, with the main menu of Moulin Rouge repeatedly replaying on the screen of his TV. Switching off the television, Rafe knelt beside the sleeping beauty. She looked so serene when sleeping; all signs of stress or worry wiped clean. Rafe gently slid his arms beneath her, lifting her up and cradling her to his chest as he walked into his bedroom. He wouldn't have her sleeping on a couch when there was a far more comfortable and preferable place to sleep. Placing her delicately amidst his furs and Egyptian cotton sheets, Rafe brushed her silky hair behind her ear and contemplated changing her into something more comfortable. He was sure she could wear one of his shirts as a make-shift nightgown. He was huge in comparison to her slender frame, and knew she'd be dwarfed in anything of his.

Deciding she might feel offended by him undressing her in sleep – humans were so strange and constricting concerning privacy – Rafe decided against it, instead wrapping a thick fur blanket around her.

After pulling off his shirt and changing into a pair of loose navy sweatpants, Rafe slid beside his sleeping Liesel, pulling her against his stomach until he was spooning her. She unconsciously curled into his embrace, causing a sleepy smile to tug at the corner of his lips.

*****

Liesel opened her eyes slowly, suppressing a yawn as she stared transfixed at the gauzy white material fluttering above her head. She'd never felt so comfortable and well-rested in her life. A cool breeze lazily caressed her calf as she stretched her arms up above her head, leisurely running her hands across the soft furs before her fingers brushed against something hard and warm.

Startled, Liesel pulled herself upright and looked around the room. Slowly realisation dawned on her, and, recalling where she was, she turned cautiously to the source of heat beside her. Liesel pulled the furs tightly around her as her eyes trailed up the long, muscled form of the half naked man beside her.

The furs were pooled around his hips, exposing Rafe's long, defined torso. He had a tanned arm pulled up underneath his head, and was breathing deeply in sleep. Liesel bit her bottom lip as her eyes soaked in the Adonis before her. A broad, muscled chest tapered down to lean hips. Her violet eyes sparkled with fascination as they followed the light dusting of dark hair leading from his navel to beneath the loose pants he wore low on his hips, and she gulped visibly. Reaching a tentative hand out, she ran her fingers across the marble hard display of abs, confirming her theory that she could probably jump on his stomach and he wouldn't feel a thing. He was incredibly warm, feverish even, and she wondered whether or not to open the windows further to let in some cool air.

A soft groan brought her logical mind spinning back, and she whipped her hand back from his body. Afraid she'd woken him, she didn't move a muscle as he stretched and rolled over onto his stomach.

This time she couldn't help the sharp intake of breath as he exposed his back to her, eyes widening in shock as she took in the sight of his naked back. Four hideous looking scars graced his deeply tanned form from his right shoulder to the middle of his back. It appeared as if some animal had taken a chunk out of him with its claws, and she shuddered to think what creature could have possibly caused this kind of damage. Each scar was about an inch in width, raked across his back in one feral swipe. She couldn't stop herself from stretching out a cautious hand and running her fingers down across the ugly scar.

Liesel was surprised by the rush of compassion she felt for him at that moment. The pain he must have gone through to receive these must have been unbearable, and in an attempt to sooth him she began to softly stroke the shiny, puckered marks.

She wasn't sure how long she remained like that, stroking Rafe's disfigured back. But soon enough, another soft groan broke the silence and her hand immediately faltered in its rhythmic movements.

"Don't stop," A deep voice whispered sleepily, sending a delicious shiver down her spine.

"You're awake." She stated simply, choosing to ignore his plea as if nothing had happened.

He chuckled softly, rolling over onto his side and propping his head up with his hand.

"What gave me away?" He joked teasingly, raising an eyebrow as he surveyed her defensive stance.

She smiled uncertainly, looking down at her hands as she twisted the fabric between her fingers.

"Look," She began, raising her eyes to his as he watched her curiously, "I know something weird is going on. Why you were there the night I was attacked, how you could have possibly found me, how I ended up here and completely healed..."

She lifted up her shirt for emphasis to show him the smooth, taut flesh of her stomach. Her eyes widened as she ran her hand across where the scar used to be, now completely gone from view. It was like nothing had ever happened.

"I..." Her voice faltered.

Confused and feeling lost, Liesel resumed her attack.

"I don't have any idea what's going on, Mr. Black. But I'd like, no Idemandthat you tell me! I know you must have lied to me, youmusthave! You say I was unconscious for only a day, but I have no wound at all..."

Suddenly, a thought hit her and had her poking him roughly in the chest and gracing him with a chilling glare.

"Was I even stabbed, Mr. Black?! Because I seenoproof of that! Stop lying to me, all of you, and tell me the truth!"

She was breathing heavily at this point, fists clenched on either side of her.

A drawn-out sigh followed her rant as Raphael rolled onto his back, staring up at the ceiling and rubbing his hands across his eyes in agitation.

"Nobody is lying to you," he began with a sigh, which she immediately cut into.

"Oh that's right, stabbed only yesterday with no evidence to speak of! You must be telling me the truth then!–"

"Let me finish," He growled, "Nobody is lying to you. We're just not giving you... the whole picture. Yet."

"Yet? And when do you all plan on giving me 'the whole picture' Mr. Black?" She scoffed in a condescending tone.

"Soon enough."

Liesel felt like tearing out her hair at this point, he was being so unreasonable! She rolled up off the bed and stormed over to the door, grumbling obscenities along the way.

"Where do you think you're going?" He called from his relaxed state amidst the furs and cushions.

"To find someone whowilltell me the truth! And then I'm going home!"

"You're not going anywhere."

He stated it so simply, so casually. It left a chill that rolled down her spine.

"Excuse me?" She whispered, turning to face him from where he sat on the edge of the bed, watching her with an amused expression.

"You, are not going anywhere."

"Do not," She breathed deeply, taking a threatening step towards him, "tell me what to do."

"Funny," He chuckled, standing up and facing her with an arrogant smile, "I think I just did."

"Look I don't care anymore. You have no say in my life or what I do. I'm leaving."

Whirling towards the door, she crossed the last two feet and tugged against the massive wooden handles. They didn't budge.

Huffing impatiently, she turned back to him.

"Let me out."

"No."

Clenching her jaw, Liesel took a deep breath.

"Let me out, Rafe."

"No." Came the simple reply again.

"Let me the fuck out!"

"Language, Liesel." He chuckled, "Although anger is sexy on you."

"Sorry I can't say the same. I just don't find arrogant prick sexy."

"Oooh, Rafe. She got you good."

Spinning back around, Liesel eyed the tiny Japanese woman with trepidation. She hadn't even heard the door open, but there she was standing in the doorway.

"I'm Mac," The girl grinned boyishly, thrusting out her hand. Liesel took it gingerly, shaking back as she watched the young woman in confusion.

"Not interrupting anything, am I?" Mac laughed, looking between an amused Raphael and a sullen Liesel.

"You are actually Mac," Rafe replied, smiling as he took up his place beside Liesel, wrapping a protective arm around her waist. She pushed him away immediately, stepping towards the pretty Japanese girl.

"Please,please, get me out of here."

Mac burst into peals of laughter, her small frame shaking uncontrollably as she raked a hand through her messy dark hair, pulling it back into a lopsided ponytail.

"And here I thought women actuallywantedto get into this bedroom!" She giggled, cocking her hip as she appraised Rafe. He looked amused and even a bit angry.

"Look it's not my fault she's so stubborn!" Rafe shot back, shooting a smug grin in Liesel direction as she growled at him.

"Have things got so low for you, you've had to start kidnapping women and holding them hostage in here?" Mac laughed, "Come on, Biyen sent me up here to bring the two of you down to meet the pack. Its late afternoon, you slept the day away. You know how impatient they get when kept waiting."

"Pack?" Liesel inquired out loud.

"Colloquial term, don't worry," Rafe laughed weakly, grabbing the Asian girl and pulling her from the room by her arm. "Mac was just leaving anyway."

Rafe began walking through the stylish pad, tugging Mac behind him.

"Rafe! It's not my decision, he demanded you both come!"

Liesel was struggling to keep up with Rafe's long strides, hurrying behind them as he reached the door to his little abode.

Rafe opened it with one hand, staring pointedly at Mac as he held it open for her.

"I have orders not to leave without you Rafe," She groaned in annoyance, "Please don't make this difficult!"

"Oh but you know how much I love to make things difficult," He began in a sarcastic tone.

"Rafe," Liesel warned, raising a brow at him.

A sigh followed before he dropped Mac's arm. She massaged the reddening mark on her wrist where Rafe had had his death grip, scowling up at him.

"You listen to her but you don't listen to your best friend?"

"Best friend? Whatever gave you that idea?" He joked.

Mac rolled her eyes, sharing a smile with Liesel as she turned to escort them from the room.

"Where are we going?" Liesel questioned Rafe as they followed the tiny woman in the dirty, grease stained overalls.

"To the common room, it's where we all usually hang out. They're probably all busting to meet you."

"When you say they, you mean...?"

"Some of the more important figures of the community." Rafe answered.

It seemed like Rafe had his own little town hidden away in the forests. Liesel was really starting to get weirded out. She began to chew on her bottom lip as she silently contemplated her situation. Was she in some kind of hippie cult...? One way or another, she was getting out of here before the day was done.

"Look I'd really appreciate it if after this I could have access to a phone? I need to call my brother and tell him I'm okay. I was supposed to meet my mother with him the night I uh, was attacked. By now they've probably got the entire police squad combing the city trying to find me..." Liesel groaned inwardly, the full consequences of the past events finally making recognition in her mind. She was literally going to be murdered by her family when she finally got out of this weird place.

"That doesn't seem too unreasonable. But I'll have to supervise your call. We're very protective about our community whereabouts, and would rather not make it public knowledge."

Liesel secretly shuddered inside. This place was so strange... Supervised calls? An entire civilisation hidden away inside the forests that nobody has ever heard of? That it was run by some of the most powerful men in the country completely blew her mind. What on earth was going on here?

While all this was whirring frantically just below the surface, Liesel put on a brave, slightly indifferent face as she was led through rooms, hallways, grand staircases and even the not-so-grand staircases, until eventually the sound of excited chatter reached her ears. It was coming from the partially open door their little party was headed towards. Liesel gulped visibly and her palms began to sweat. There was a crackle of energy surrounding this place that made her tingle with adrenalin.

Mac swept through the door without a second glance, and a nervous chill ran through Liesel as the constant babble of laughter and conversation was cut short instantly, just as Rafe and Liesel stepped into the room.

Liesel counted about twenty faces within the large common room. They were all watching her expectantly, some even with trepidation, and the rare few even scowled at her intolerantly.

Liesel offered up a weak smile as she surveyed the snug, cosy couches arranged chaotically about the room, and the welcoming fire roaring in its hearth. So far, that fire was the only thing in the room greeting her with any kind of comfort. It was mildly depressing.

They were all watching her so intently, as if waiting for her to say something. She felt her spine prickling from the intense scrutiny, before she coughed softly and raised her hand in a slight wave.

"Uh, hi," She said, breaking the silence and the obvious tension in the room.

Liesel felt the pressure in the room relax, a soft murmur of voices rippled through the crowd before Rafe stepped forward, leading Liesel into the centre of the room.

"Everyone, this is my mate. Her name is Liesel. You will protect her at all costs until the ceremony is prepared, and treat her as such you would treat any other were of her position. Is this understood?"

A hum of agreement rolled across the room, but Liesel barely heard it. Mate? Protection? Ceremony? And what the hell was a were?! Her mind was in turmoil, confusion and fear screeching through her head. She found herself frantically searching the room, looking for any sign or means of escape.

At the present time escape looked bleak. The room was too crowded, too full of these crazy people who seemed to belong to some kind of rich people cult. Liesel had read about this thing before, and knew her best chance of getting away from here unscathed and safe would be to act dumb and play along. At least until she found a way to break free of her captor.

The rest of the afternoon Liesel was forced to play innocent as she was greeted by meaningless face after meaningless face. They all wanted to know everything about her. Where she worked, where she was from, how old she was. It was all incredibly creepy. She tried not to tell them everything, to just skim across the surface of their questions with one-worded answers. Her excuse when she refused to elaborate was that she was tired and had a headache. Truthfully there was just no freaking way she would be telling these cultists her personal life details.

So she played the dumb young woman who smiled when spoken to, but all in all left her mouth shut. Nobody seemed to notice much, Liesel was just itching to get out of here so she could interrogate that asshole Rafe who'd gotten her mixed up in all this bullshit and then claimed she was his "mate", whatever that is.

Liesel almost groaned in relief when Rafe stood up, signalling their leave. He tenderly took her hand and wished everyone a good night before leading her from the buzzing room. She eagerly followed; anything to get away from their never-ending interviews.

Liesel kept her mouth shut while she was dragged beside him, waiting for the opportune moment to begin her questioning.

"Thank you," Rafe murmured softly as he opened the door to his study.

"For?" She immediately shot back, raising a curious eyebrow in his direction.

"For today. You were very meek, polite. I didn't expect that. You put up with a lot of their gossip and boring chit chat. I am now thanking you for it."

"Right... You're welcome?"

A chuckle answered her indifferent tone and she couldn't help the small smile from crossing her lips, before she remembered what she was here for. Placing her hands down on the desk he'd just sat behind, she got straight down to business.

"Look, we need to talk."

"I see that," He replied playfully, stretching his massive, muscled form and resting his hands behind his head.

"Please, can you just be serious for one second? This is important."

She was offered a raised brow and a gesture to continue.

"Okay," She began, pacing back and forth in front of the desk and raking her hand through her messy waves.

"First of all, what were you doing there the night I was apparently 'stabbed'?"

"There's no 'apparently'. You were stabbed. I was there because I'd been following you since the ball."

"You've been following me?!" Liesel gasped, whirling in his direction. She was right; these people reallywerea bunch of psychos!

"Let me explain, Liesel. This will all make perfect sense to you."

"Oh yeah? Well I don'tthinkso Mr. Black. All I know is that one minute I'm out with my brother, and the next I'm being held hostage by you in some mansion in the middle of nowhere, being told I'm your 'mate', that I have to beprotecteduntil some kind of ceremony is performed?! Theonlything clear to me right now is that you and everyone I've met here are obviously part of some weird cult group. I amnotgoing to just bend over and let you control me."

"I'm not asking to control you Liesel..." Rafe sighed dramatically, rubbing his temples, "I'll tell you everything, but I don't know if you're going to like it...

"You're attracted to me, aren't you? You feel the pull. Like nothing even imaginable, unable to describe? It's because we're drawn to each other Liesel. We recognise each other's souls."

"Oh God you're not going to try to sell me some 'soul mate' bullshit now are you?" Liesel groaned, almost laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation. If he believed forone secondthat she would actually buy this crap...

"Not your human 'soul mate' tales," He growled, genuinely angry as he stood up from behind his desk and strode toward her.

She backed away until she hit the wall, completely at his mercy as he pushed her up against the wall and pressed his marble hard, muscled form against her slender one. She could feel every ridge and muscle of his body that was pressed against hers, including the very large throbbing one thrust against her thigh. Waves of passion and anger rolled off him. His intoxicating scent filled her head, and she wavered dizzily.

"You are my mate Liesel DuBorque... It has nothing to do with your silly 'soul mates'," Rafe began to stroke her jaw line, pressing soft kisses to the corners of her parted, panting lips.

"This is far stronger. Unbreakable. Irrevocable. We will be drawn to each other as mates for the rest of eternity, and if we attempt to fight against it, which I see is exactly what you're doing, we will eventually go mad."

"You can't actually expect me to believe this..." She whimpered as he nibbled on her earlobe, delving his tongue into her ear and sending violent shivers through her body.

"Are you telling me you don't feel this...? You'd be insane to think what you've been feeling constantly since our first meeting in my father's office is justnormal."

"What am I supposed to think?" She snapped, shoving him off her and striding back across the room. The further away from him the better.

12