A Wolf's Unbridled Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This place sure is pretty though." Her brother murmured under his breath, passing through the gates as they automatically opened from the command of the guard station positioned beside it and driving out into the forest, the trees creating a hazy green arch above their heads.

After about half an hour of reflective silence, Edouard glanced toward Liesel who seemed to be dozing off with her head resting against the window.

"I'm sorry I got angry Leece. I was just worried, and mom has really been freaking out... I'm so relieved you're okay." He said with a sad smile as he brushed her blonde waves tenderly behind her ear. "You're my baby sister and it's my job to protect you. I should have come with you..."

"Don't beat yourself up, it's my fault and I know it. I really shouldn't have been so reckless. I'm just really lucky Rafe was there... I don't know what would have happened if he hadn't been." She trailed off sleepily, shivering from the thought before adding teasingly, "And hey, I'm only your baby sister by a minute and a half. Don't forget that mister."

He laughed warmly, eyes focused on the road as he said, "Yeah, yeah. I guess I owe him thanks then. So what happened Leece? You still haven't told me."

"I said I'd tell you when we got home Edouard, I'm not about to repeat the same conversation to Elizabeth right after this." She reminded him.

"Fine, then tell me about this Rafe guy. You've never mentioned him before, and you usually tell me everything. Who is he?" Edouard probed, chuckling at her groan of annoyance.

"He's just some guy I met from work." She answered vaguely, much to Edouard's irritation.

"He must be more than some guy, to take such care of you. Come on, I'm your brother. Who is he?" Edouard demanded, "And don't even try to change the subject. I'm not giving up until I get some answers on this."

A prolonged sigh followed before Liesel stretched uncomfortably in her seat and sat up, pulling her legs beneath her and twisting to face her brother. "Okay, his name is Raphael Black. I met him when I went to deliver some files for my boss a few weeks ago. He's the youngest son of this incredibly rich family. And Edouard, I'm talking cover of Forbes type of rich." Edouard whistled low and long before Liesel continued on, "After that little encounter, I bumped into him at a masquerade ball I went to with Kerrington. He sort of rescued me from the creepy advances of some guy who wouldn't leave me alone. I don't really know much about him at all really..." She hesitated, eyes flitting from her brother to the passing cars on the highway. "He's nice though. For a rich, arrogant jerk that is."

Edouard glanced at his sister, watching curiously as her eyes glazed over, lost in her thoughts. "You like him." He stated matter of factly.

Liesel laughed nervously, brushing off his comment as she positioned herself more comfortably in her seat. "He's an ass Edouard. I don't like him at all."

Edouard smiled inwardly, wondering why his sister would be lying to him.

****

"Oh my God, ma chérie!" A ripping sob broke from the lips of her mother as she raced down the porch to Liesel, throwing her arms around her and crying brokenly into her chest. "Liesel, where have you been?!"

"Elizabeth??" Liesel said, her voice coloured with shock. She'd always called her mom by her first name, for as long as she could remember. Liesel could pin point it back to the countless fights they'd had when she was young, resulting in her wanting to distance herself from her mother. That and she'd always been more of a best friend/sister figure to Liesel, what with only 16 years age difference. Right now Liesel could hardly believe this wailing ball of nerves was really her mother. It was just unlike her to loose her cool like this. She was always so calm and collected.

Liesel met Edouard's eyes in shock, who just gave her a look that clearly said 'I told you so'. Wrapping her arms around her shaking mother she comforted her in streams of French, ushering her toward the neatly upheld house.

"Shhh, I'm fine. I'm here." She murmured soothingly, helping the woman up the stairs and into the house while her brother locked up the car and bounded after them.

A quick shove from her mother had her looking down into her dark violet eyes, much darker then her and her brothers but just as vibrant in contrast to her styled white hair. "Do you have any idea how worried I have been? You could have been anywhere Liesel! You did not even call! I feared the worst had happened to you! If they had gotten to you before I could even have explained..." She began to babble off in French under her breath, bustling into the tidy, fashionable lounge room and pushing away the offered help from her daughter. "I do not need help walking Liesel. I am capable of doing simple tasks like that despite my hysteria right now." She said with a stubborn spark in her eyes. Elizabeth Williams was a beautiful woman with a shock of pure white hair, despite her young age of 41. She always looked classy and dressed fashionably, something Liesel completely failed at in comparison.

"Wait, what did you mean by that? Who could have gotten to me?" She questioned, suddenly curious as her mother's words registered in her mind. Yes she had the right to be worried sick about her disappearance, but she was near hysterical and it was just unlike her. Elizabeth was a strong, stubborn and fiery woman, yet she was always the stable one. It was just odd that she'd give her power over so easily to fear and worry.

"That is not important at the moment Liesel. Sit down right now young lady and tell me where you have been." She ordered, glaring powerfully at her and gesturing toward the couch. There was no arguing when her mother looked at anyone like that.

Liesel took a seat, nervously peering up at Elizabeth whose face was a storm of anger and looking like a puppy about to be scolded.

"Explain." Elizabeth demanded while Edouard took a seat behind her. Judging by the broad smirk on his handsome face, he was clearly enjoying the show.

"It's... difficult. To explain." She answered slowly, her mind whirring anxiously. How was she supposed to explain the past two days? Oh hey Elizabeth, I was stabbed and almost raped too but some guy I barely know rescued me and a witch magically healed me and then he turned into a werewolf. What have you been up to?

"Well try. You're not leaving this room until you do." Her mother responded firmly, eyes fixed on hers.

"I was... attacked." Liesel said.

"Attacked?? By what?" Elizabeth's voice was immediately anxious as she perched nervously on the edge of her seat.

"Huh? Just by some random guy, he jumped me in the alley and almost raped me. But uh, this man I know from work stepped in and rescued me." She finished uneasily. She wasn't exactly lying, just... withholding information.

"Who is this man? Tell me his name." Elizabeth questioned further, body tense and edgy.

"His name is Raphael Black, his father owns Black Corporations? I'm not sure if you would have heard of him..." Liesel trailed off when Elizabeth let out a hiss of displeasure and began pacing the room.

"What did he say? Why was he following you?" Elizabeth growled.

Shocked at her mother's reaction, Liesel's eyes widened before replying quickly, "Nothing, he was just nearby and heard a scream. It was coincidence. He was very kind and took care of me."

A scoff followed as Elizabeth rolled her eyes, turning to her innocent daughter. "The Blacks do not take care of our kind." She replied with venom in her voice. "But I suppose in light of the situation, I'd prefer them to have been the one's to find you rather than anyone... else."

"Our... kind...?" Did her mother know about the Black's being werewolves?

"Liesel don't play coy with me. Tell me what really happened, the whole story. This is very important. The Black's are very dangerous and I need you to tell me what you know." Elizabeth's voice was firm and demanding as she stared her daughter down.

"I don't know if that's information I'm privy to tell..." She whispered before her mother's glare grew more pronounced, shrouding her in anger. "Okay, okay. But you won't believe me Lizzy. Atleast... I don't think you will believe me. I don't... I don't know anymore..."

Elizabeth's eyes softened at her daughter's confusion and the use of the pet name she'd given her as a child. She'd been so caught up in finding out where Liesel had disappeared to that she hadn't realised she was scaring her.

"I'm sorry ma chérie, I didn't mean to frighten you." Her words were gentle as she took Liesel's hands in her own. "This is just very important okay? I will believe whatever you say."

Liesel took a deep breath, trusting her mother completely as she launched into the full story. Telling her that she had been stabbed and healed by a witch, even showing her where the scar had disappeared. How Rafe wouldn't let her go, and the pull they felt for each other. How Rafe said they were mates and meant to be together, and how she didn't believe him. Finally telling her mother that Rafe had turned into a massive wolf and told her she had to pick between her human life or eternity with him. She left out the parts where they'd lost control of their lust. It was too embarrassing to talk about with Elizabeth. But when she finally laid out all that had happened in words, the amount of unbelievable events that had occurred in such a short period of time astonished her. Did all of this really happen or had she just made it up?

When she was finished, Elizabeth let out an audible groan of frustration, sitting back in her chair and closing her eyes in exhaustion. "Just my luck, eh? My daughter, mated to a flea-ridden dog."

Edouard was sitting on the edge of his seat, mouth hanging open in shock. He was opening and closing it like a fish, unable to form the words he needed.

"You believe me?" Liesel whispered in surprise, leaning forward toward her mother.

"Of course I do. Our kind has been dealing with those treacherous dogs for centuries. I'm desperately hoping they didn't see past the binding and still think you're a human. If not, we're in trouble and need to go now." Elizabeth answered offhandedly, crossing her legs daintily and dusting off the stylish pencil skirt she wore.

"Excuse me?" Liesel whispered in shock.

"We'll have to put a protection spell around the house of course so the mutts don't sense you, I'm sure they've got your scent by now. I'm thinking a little sage and lavender should do the trick." Her mother continued on, hardly even hearing what her daughter had said.

"What... Did you just say?" Liesel murmured, staring into Elizabeth's eyes.

"A protection spell dear, we'll need to put one up around the house." She answered; about to rush off to find the bits and pieces she would need.

"Sit down." Liesel ordered loudly, "What did you mean by them thinking I'm a human? I am a human." She was almost shouting now, and realised she'd stood up in her anger.

Elizabeth's eyes clouded in worry as she bit her perfectly painted lips, wringing her hands nervously in her lap. "Yes I... I needed to talk to you about that ma chérie."

"Talk to me about what?" Liesel growled slowly.

"Leece calm down, just listen to her." Edouard had stood up also and crossed the room, pushing Liesel gently back down to her seat and sitting down beside her, keeping her hand in his.

"This will be... difficult, for you to hear Liesel. Maybe I should make some tea?" Elizabeth stood up quickly, fully intent on making some tea to calm her daughter down.

"I don't want tea Elizabeth, just tell me." Liesel ordered, causing her mom to slowly sit back down, her beautiful face marred with worry.

Absentmindedly picking at the string of pearls around her neck, Elizabeth cleared her throat purposefully.

"Now Liesel, I want you to listen to me. Don't interrupt, just listen. Have you ever heard of a Vila before?"

Liesel shook her head slowly, confused.

"Well ... You see, before this Earth was created, there were only Gods. The Gods grew tired of their mundane lives, stuck with only each other for company on Mount Olympus. So, Zeus created Earth with the help of his brothers and sisters." Her mother began before Liesel cut her off.

"You don't actually mean Zeus as in, Greek God Zeus?"

"Yes, Greek God Zeus. Please Liesel, let me finish. Or even begin for that matter." Elizabeth sighed before going on, "The Gods created Earth, and were entertained for a short period of time by the animals and plants below. Now, after a heroic conquest, Zeus granted his daughter Artemis the gift of creation, and she decided to create a creature to rule these lands and worship the Gods above. A creature with intelligence. So Artemis, the Goddess of the Hunt, created the first Humans.

"Now, seeing this, Athena pleaded her father for that same gift, wanting a creature for herself. And, being the favourite of Zeus she was granted this ability, creating the Witches. Gifted mortals with extended life, wisdom and magical ability. Ares grew jealous of these fantastic creatures his siblings had manifested below, and stole the magic of creation. Being the God of War and Violence, with the help of Hades who attempted to explain to his unruly nephew how to use this gift, Ares produced Vampires. The Vampires wreaked havoc below, much to Ares' delight. They started war with the Witches and preyed on the Humans, killing and murdering all in their path. Zeus was furious but Ares' botched creation was unable to be undone, as Vampires were more like a disease rather than a living being. Zeus turned to his son Apollo for help, who being the Sun God created the Were to counteract the vampire's advances and protect the humans." Elizabeth took a deep breath, attempting to gauge Liesel's reaction from her expressionless face. Seeing none, she continued on, "I say Were because there are many kinds of half man half animals. Werewolves are just one of them. Anyway, this method has worked ever since the creation of the Weres, and they have been protectors of Mankind ever since."

"I don't know how this has anything to do with me." Liesel whispered, eyes burning into her mothers. "As far as I know, I've never cast any spells before, never had a craving for blood or turned into an animal."

"This is where our part comes in Leece..." Her brother answered softly, smiling weakly at her as he squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"Aphrodite was a jealous being, and wanted to create something for herself just as the others had done. Something with unsurpassable beauty, even more so then the enhanced physical appearances of the Vampires and Werewolves. Something akin to even herself. After seducing her cousin Zeus in order to obtain the gift of creation, she called upon her husband Hephaestus to help her. Despite being the ugliest creature alive, Hephaestus was incredibly skilled in the art of making intricate beauty. Using a drop of her own blood, and a stolen drop of the blood of Dionysus, the God of Wine, Indulgence and Ecstasy, Aphrodite created Fae."

"Fae? As in Faeries?" Liesel questioned, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Yes, Aphrodite created Faeries. Creatures of love, beauty, fun and sexuality. Each one infused with the blood of the Goddess Aphrodite and the God Dionysus, granted with the unconscious ability to drive humans mad with lust upon sight. They were devilish, manipulative, controlling. Much like herself. They purposefully entranced humans, luring them into their twisted games to dance and sing and make love until they died from starvation or exhaustion or both. They were hypnotic, and once under their spell a human was unable to escape.

"Now over time the Fae diluted. They mated with humans and plants and animals, creating new breeds and offspring of peculiar nature. The Nymph, Nereids, Dryad, Naiad, Siren, Sprite, and all the different sub breeds of Faeries in between. And, of course, the Vila."

"Vila...? What's that?" Liesel answered curiously.

"You will come to know Vila very well Liesel. A Vila, or Veela as known by some, is the most beautiful of all. They are immortal creatures and their breed lies mostly in seduction. It is said that after hearing a full blooded Vila's voice you can lose your mind. The tamest of cases to lose at least thought of food, drink and sleep for a few days. Liesel, you are part Vila." Her mother whispered, breaking eye contact to peer anxiously into her brothers eyes, "And so are you Edouard."

"Wait, what?" Liesel squeaked, eyes wide. Her breathing had hitched and she felt lightheaded. "I'm a what?"

"Vila, Liesel. You are part Fae." Elizabeth answered.

"But, but I don't have any... I'm not magical or anything! And I'm hardly any good at seduction. And look at me! I'm not nearly the most beautiful thing in creation. I just look like a normal woman!" She was laughing nervously and had stood up, beginning to pace the room as her mind whirred, "No it can't be true. I'm human." She decided firmly.

"That's the other part sweetie," Elizabeth said slowly, her expression apologetic, "When the two of you were born, I made the decision to bind your true selves. For two reasons. One, so my children could lead normal, human lives. And two, to keep the both of you safe from detection."

"Detection? Who would detect us?! This is too much... It can't be true. I'm human!" She shouted, whirling around and glaring at her mother, "And what about you! If we're supposedly Fae then you are too! You hardly look like a Faerie mom, and you've aged too. I thought they were meant to be immortal, huh?"

"Leece c'mon, I know this is hard and... I'm not sure I believe it myself either. But it's no good getting angry. Just listen to what she has to say." Edouard pleaded, tugging her gently back down onto the couch. Liesel was tense as she sat on the edge of her seat, waiting for Elizabeth to go on.

"Yes I have aged, but there is an explanation for that..." Her mother whispered brokenly.

"Then let's hear it." Liesel replied, unwilling to soften her resolve.

"It's a long story," Elizabeth said, before standing up suddenly with a determined look on her face, "Maybe I should make some tea?"

****

Liesel lay awake in her old bed in her old room, the familiar scent of hardwood floor and cedar musk tinting the air. It was past 2am, and she still hadn't been able to fall asleep. Her mind was in chaos, attempting vainly to process the day's information. She thought back on the tale Elizabeth had told her and Edouard for the third time that night.

"During the Dark Ages, food was scarce. Even for Vampires. The Witches had gone into hiding, the Humans were dying out and the Werewolves had retreated to the woods. It got to the point where feeding off vermin was the only choice for some Vampires, a low even for them. It never has sustained them properly either, so still they hungered. Barely living, barely dying. In agony. The Fae had always been kept at a distance to all magical beings. These creatures, our kind, were unknown to the rest and were therefore ignored. But, as I said, times were different and food was scarce." Elizabeth took a shaky breath, "One poor Fae made the fatal mistake of leaving her sanctuary. She was attacked by Vampires, and fed upon. They were so desperate for any kind of sustenance. Because of that one Fae's mistake, our kind has slowly dwindled in population. Where once we flourished, we were wiped out."

"Why?" Liesel whispered, entranced in her story.

"Upon feeding from the Fae, a Naiad we believe, the Vampires' already advanced abilities were enhanced. They were just a tiny bit stronger, a tiny bit faster. But that wasn't what intrigued them so. A chance encounter led to one Vampire being stuck outside in the sunlight, possibly an execution. Either way, he survived with the sun's rays striking his skin. Vampires were banished from the sun's light, a curse Apollo inflicted upon their race. Somehow the blood of the Fae temporarily undid this curse. It is believed the Vampire spent an entire day after ingesting the blood of the Fae before being burned and annihilated just before the sun set as the magic wore off." Elizabeth shook her head slowly, deeply affected by her words, "We have been hunted ever since. There is not a pure blood Fae left, and hardly any half breeds. Our kind was attacked and picked off one by one. The Vampires were foolish; they drained us dry instead of keeping us alive. Slowly we were brought to extinction, and we fled into the forests."