A Woman and Her Mistress

Story Info
Older woman becomes her younger roommate's lesbian slave.
7k words
4.53
70.9k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of a long day at work and I had just finished checking that the shelves where tidy and that the changing rooms where clear of any disregarded accessories or costumes. I was just getting my purse from the back room when Peter shouted out from the front of the store.

"Okay Launa Everything is locked up here and it all looks good. I am going to be heading out now. do you still need me to do anything before I go?"

I turned to look at him and started to head towards the store entrance.

"No everything is alright you can go. I will see you on Monday."

Peter then quickly turned towards the door and started to push it open, he appeared eager to leave. It had been a long day for both of us but before he could escape I quickly shouted at him.

"Don't forget that you have the Saturday shift tomorrow. I don't want to Julie to call me and say that you over slept and the store is still locked up at 10am."

Peter didn't turn to look at me. He just continued out the door but before he closed it he said in a flat tone.

" Yeah, yeah I know."

He then closed the door behind himself as he left. Before I got to the door I quickly picked up an item I had purchased from the store earlier that day. It was wrapped in a black plastic bag and I had stored it behind the front counter. All employees here where given an employee discount and I made it a point to always take advantage of that. I then began to scratch through my hand bag looking for the keys to the store thinking of the day I had and how I could not wait to have the whole weekend off. Normally as the store manager I had to be there on Saturdays. Luckily I got Sundays off but every first Saturday of the month I got Peter to stand in for me. He could handle running the store by himself on most days. He had been my assistant for a few years now and normally he was reliable. We normally got along but his stubbornness could sometimes get on my nerves. Like today he got it into his head that we needed to arrange the ball gags by color and not by size or even type. No matter how hard I tried to explain how that was not practical he refused to back down and in the end, I had to just end the debate stating that I was in charge and what I say goes. This made a long day that including a group of stupid college students messing around with the toys and accessories that much more unbearable. I finally found the keys after I got lost in thought.

I then went outside and locked the multiple bolts and locks on the door. I always found it amusing that an adult toy store that specialized in BDSM equipment and fashion had a door that looked like it was in a state of bondage at the end of each day.

It was a short walk back to my apartment. I only lived about a ten minute walk away, including the journey up the 4 flights of stairs. As I opened the front door to my apartment I was greeted by my roommate Michelle who seemed to be modeling a new dress in the mirror. She didn't turn to look at me as I entered.

" Hi diesel dyke." Michelle said.

I just closed the door and started walking through the living room towards my bedroom room. I was in no mood for her shit. She would often call me some variation on the word dyke. She knew I was gay and because I was slightly muscular and toned she decided that diesel dyke was a humorous nick name.

" HAY BITCH! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!"

I quickly turned to face her. She had stopped staring at the mirror and was now staring directly at me. She had her hands on her large curvy hips and she had her thick white 6 inch stilettos firmly planted on either side of her luscious frame. I was a bit taken aback and stunned for a few seconds. I just stared at her and my eyes could not help it but wonder downward to look at her gorgeous soft light brown skin and her large perfectly rounded breasts that where being pushed together in her strapless white dress, looking like they might pop out at any moment. I quickly snapped out of it and realized I was staring.

"Sorry Michelle. I just had a rough day at the store."

Michelle's frown turned into a small smirk. She then flicked her long dark curly hair to the side and went back to modeling in the mirror.

"Whatever. Isn't there a place you can go work out all that bitchiness? Me and the girls are going to let loose at the Golden Frontier tonight. There has to be some freakish club you can go to." Michelle quipped.

She seemed to stop paying attention to me, so I just went to my room. It was strange that she smiled like that. I wonder if she noticed that I was staring at her glorious breasts. Normally she would have argued and shouted at me for a lot longer than that but she was right. I was in a bad mood and normally I would head down to my local BDSM club but it had been closed for the past month for renovations and it would only be opening again next week.

As I started to take off my work clothes I could not stop thinking about Michelle. We had been roommates for the past 3 months or so. She was 21 and was studying acting at a small film collage nearby. We did make a strange pair of roommates as I was 30 and had a full-time job. She was not always this aggressive but it never seemed to bother me that much. She always paid her half of the rent on time and she was always buying expensive items for the apartment. We had a huge 80inch HD TV in the lounge that she bought for instance. I always assumed that her parents where rich as she was always buying new cloths and gadgets for the apartment. We would watch TV together on occasion but we normally just did our own thing but I always had a strange attraction to Michelle. I am not sure if it was just how she handled herself with such confidence or how when she spoke I just felt compelled to listen intently. I had always been the submissive in my relationships. I had many years of experience being a sub in different D/S relationships but it had been a year since my last relationship ended and the sexual frustration was building up. Of cause, there is also her figure that was so different from my own. Where I had much smaller breasts then Michelle and I was nowhere near as curvy. She had beautiful long curly hair where I was a white girl with medium length brown hair with one half shaved.

The more I thought about her the more I was getting turned on and as I took off my black bra and panties I remembered the item I purchased from the store. I picked up the black plastic bag and took out my prize. It was a pair of shiny latex panties. We had just gotten them at the store and the moment I saw them I knew I had to have a pair. It had vaginal and an anal insert but that was not the best part. It also had a remote control that controlled both inserts vibration intensity. The thought of someone else using the remote while I was forced to wear them was starting to get me wet. I continued to just stand there gazing at the latex panties and imagining that dildo and butt plug buzzing away inside of me while I had no control over them. A huge smile crept across my face and I knew what I had to do.

It was just then that I heard the front door slam shut. That meant that Michelle had left for the night to do who knows what. I rushed into action moving around my room with excitement and glee. I was already naked but I needed some accessories. I had lots of them hidden around my room but I had to find something special. I was getting so horny as I dug through all my BDSM items and the smell of latex and leather filled my nose but I had to focus. I needed to find a few things and I could allow myself to give in to my desires just yet. I found my favorite light pink leather cuffs that I always felt a little humiliated wearing as I hated the color of pink. It was just then that I saw something else I was looking for a large pink ball gag. It was one of my bigger ball gags that would stretch out my mouth but it never failed to heighten my sexual arousal. I loved how it made me feel, humiliated as a hug pink ball filled my mouth making me drool uncontrollably and only allowed me to grunt and silently moan.

At this point I was dripping wet and I almost considered not getting lubrication for my new panties built in dildo and butt plug but after years of experience I knew not to give into my hasty sexual deviant mind. I lubed up both inserts and my ass and vagina and I began to put on my latex panties on. I slowly pulled them up, it took a little while due to the latex clinging to my skin, which in my excitement I forgot lub first. Once I had them positioned just below my crotch I then began to try to line up the butt plug with my ass. It took a little fiddling around as I could not see where my ass hole was. Once I had placed my finger on my ass hole I began to finger it a bit, just to loosen it up a little. I moaned a small sound as I played with my ass hole. I was now desperate for this butt plug to be deep inside my ass and using my finger in my ass as a guide I lifted the butt plug up to my ass hole and slowly I inserted. It sent shivers down my spine and waves of pleasure seemed to flow throw me. I had always loved butt plugs but the added excitement of having it connected to these gorgeous latex panties was driving me crazy. I then moved on to the dildo. This was a lot easier to do and I gently pushed the dildo into my already dripping we pussy. from here I slowly pulled up the latex panties, all the while holding the dildo in place. Once I had the panties on tight I decided to try something. A mischievous grin covered my face has a pulled the latex panties even higher, giving myself a wedgie of sorts. This pushed the butt plug and dildo even deeper and a quick surge of pleasure hit me, making my knees weak enough that I had to stumble around a little. I positioned the panties in a more comfortable position after my little experiment. I then looked at the remote control and though of turning them on. They already felt incredible but the thought of them vibrating was racing through my mind but I had to resist. I was not finished with my preparations yet and I knew that denying myself the sensation of having my butt plug vibrate in my tight round ass would make it feel so much better.

I moved onto the pink leather wrists and ankle cuffs. I quickly put them on as I had done countless times before. As I grabbed big shiny pink ball gag, something crossed my mind. Something seemed to be missing and I just could not think what is was. At this point my heart was racing with excitement and I was starting to fidget with the sensation of the dildo and butt plug starting to take ahold of me. I just moved on with my plan, so I hastily looked through my cupboard again and found my Adult Blu-Ray collection. Once again, thanks to my employee discount, I got them for an irresistible price. I grabbed my favorite one from the top of the pile.

I moved out into the lounge where we had a large leather couch that could fit at least three people. It sat right in front of the giant TV that Michelle had purchased for the apartment. I knew that I had to do this on that big comfy couch and I just had to try watching this movie on the big HD TV. I normally would reserve this behavior for the sanctity of my room but I could not turn back now. I was so horny at this point that I was not thinking about consequences. All I could think of is how good this would feel.

I jumped up to the Blu-ray player and slipped in the disc, even the act of slipping the disc in was turning me on as my imagination was running wild. I swiftly turned to the couch leaped to it. My tight toned body flopping into the couch ass first. As I landed a sharp surge ran though my body as I had pushed the dildo and butt plug further in by sitting on them.

"OH MY GOD!"

I moaned out load in shock. I quickly put my hands over my mouth gagging myself afraid that I had alerted someone to erotic adventure. I waited for a few seconds in silence, collecting myself.

I then grabbed the TV remote and started the movie. I skipped it to my favorite scene as I knew the lead up, having seen this movie many times before. It was the scene where the Mistress gave her new slave her collar. I always got weak at the knees at this point. It then hit me. Of cause that is what I was forgetting. I jumped to my feet and bolted to my room returning only a few seconds later with the very important accessory that I had forgotten. I slowly sat down on the couch making sure not to have a repeat of last time. I then moved my hands behind my neck and wrapped my matching pink collar around my neck. It was complete I was finally ready to grab my latex panty's remote and experience a world of pleasure and ecstasy, but once again I got ahead of myself and I had to stop and think. It still was not perfect and as I looked up at the screen it hit me. I grabbed the large pink ball gag and pushed it into my mouth, nice and tight. I then buckled it at the back and, as I did, I could feel the drool starting to form. I reached out and grabbed the remote like a child excitable reaching for a new toy. I quickly thought if I should tie myself in some way but it was too late. I could not wait any longer, my body ached and my vagina was on fire. I needed some relief. So, I quickly snapped the D ring clips on my cuffs together so my hands would be bound. The moment they locked together I turned on the remote.

"MMMMMPH!"

I moaned and grunted as loud as I could into the ball gag that consumed my whole mouth. I wriggled and squirmed around pulling against the leather cuffs. It felt incredible. My mind went blank, I didn't even need the movie on the TV. Being bound in our living room with this huge humiliating pink ball gag in my mouth, I wanted to just cum right there but I knew I shouldn't. I wanted to tease myself, prolong this amazing feeling for as long I could. So, I turned the vibrators off.

"Mmmphmmmm."

My body was almost disappointed with my mind for coming up with such a devilish idea. I moaned uncontrollably into my gag again. Almost pleading with myself to start up the vibrations again. My vagina was on fire and it was tingling. It had come so close but now nothing. No stimulation at all. I could only feel the dildo and butt plug that filled up my ass and vagina. I clenched around then hoping for something to happen that would get me closer to cumming.

It was at that very moment that I heard a key enter the front door. My eyes went wide as I turned to look at the door. I didn't have time. My mind was racing. I started to panic. What do I do? I instinctively started to remove the ball gag but that is all I had time to do. The door burst open and Michelle walked in.

"THAT SHIT HEAD, FUCK UP, BOUNCER! HE WANTS TO SEE MY FUCKING." Michelle said in anger.

She stopped dead in her tracks as her eyes met mine and she saw me just sitting there with my exposed nipples has hard as nails and my hands bound with the sounds of a passionate lesbian bondage scene playing on the TV in the background. I was frozen, a deer in the head lights. Michelle looked surprised. I don't think she ever thought that she would walk in on a 30-year-old woman, tied up one her couch watching porn. She quickly snapped out of it and she slammed the door shut behind her and start to storm towards me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS YOU SULTY ASS LEZZIE?" Michelle quickly asked.

She moved towards me but then her eyes wandered to the TV. She stopped instantly. She seemed to be entranced by what she saw on the screen. I could not take my eyes off her. The moment of her standing there in front of me while I was so vulnerable, seemed to last forever but then she quickly snapped her head back towards me.

"IS THIS THE SHIT THAT YOU'RE INTO YOU SKANKY?" Michelle demanded.

"MMMMMPH phees mmah phy phumm!"

Michelle's head once again turned to the large screen as she was cut off by the load sound of the gagged submissive pleading through her gag to her mistress to let her cum. Once again Michelle's eyes were glued to the screen and I could see a small smile start to form. I still was frozen and I didn't move or say a word. Michelle stared at the screen for what felt like a few minutes. She then turned to face me again. She was now just a few steps away from me but she didn't seem furious any more.

"So is this that BDSM thing that you're into? I mean I know a little bit about it from shit I have seen on the internet but looking at it like this. This looks kind of interesting."

I still didn't move. I just stared at her. I was still incredibly horny and in fact this situation seemed to only intensify my sexual frustration.

"So is this what you want? Do you want someone to tell you what to do and make you their slave?"

I started to blush and I turned away from her. I started to mumble a little as I moved my arms over my chest and start to tense up, flexing my arms a little.

"HAY DIESEL DYKE! Speak up and answer me." Michelle said as she raised her voice.

I instantly turned my face to look her directly in her eyes and straightened my back.

"Yes Mistress, that is what I want."

I don't know why I called her mistress. It just seemed to happen but Michelle seemed have an even bigger grin on her face now.

"Mistress? Dam you are such a slut but I must admit that does sound sexy. Okay Slave I don't know exactly how this all works but this is what I do know. I am not your lezzie lover and you will do what I say when I say it."

Michelle then looked around the room quickly and then at the TV screen only to quickly turn to face me again

"Oh yes and you will always address me as Mistress." she added.

"Yes Mistress."

I then kneeled on the ground in front of her with my hands still bound holding the large pink ball gag I had used earlier. Michelle seemed very pleased with the situation. She had the look of naughty school girl as she continued to stare directly at me in my submissive state. At this point I knew I had to try lead her in the right direction. She had never been a Mistress before and I was a seasoned submissive and I needed her to be one right now. I had not been this turned on in years. The idea of me a 30-year-old woman being dominated by a 21-year-old girl engaging my sexual frustration caused my hips to uncontrollably thrust towards her slightly. This seemed to catch her eye and she looked down at my crotch and my shiny latex panties.

"Slut, what is happening with your pussy and what kind of panties are those?" Michelle demanded from her new slave.

I kept my composure, I was trying not to blush in front of my new mistress.

"These are new latex panties that have a dildo attachment that is shoved into my vagina and a butt plug that is wedged in my tight ass hole Mistress."

Michelle started to laugh at me. This only turned me on even more. I quickly remember the remote for the panties. I looked to the ground and there it was. I must have dropped it while I removed my gag. I moved my hands over to it and picked it up. I then razed my hands and bowed my head presenting her with the remote and the ball gag that I was still holding.

"Oh slut so what is all this then?'' She said joyously.

"This is the remote that controls the vibrations of the dildo and butt plug that are attached to my panties. You can adjust the intensity of them allowing you to slowly tease me or give intense stimulation. Thus, it gives you full control over my orgasm or the denial of it Mistress"

I had to try teach her, even though I desperately wanted to cum. I knew I had to be honest with her and help her in her new role as my Mistress. No matter how much I suffered for it.

I kept my head down as she took the remote. My heart beat started to race as the anticipation of the vibrators being turned on was building up inside me but instead of the stimulation my body so desperately craved I got nothing. I continued to wait as I started to hump the air again thrusting trying to get something from the objects that filled my vagina and ass.

12