A Woman and Her Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said that it is a good idea for a Mistress to learn what it feels like to be a submissive didn't you? It is normal for a Mistress to have bondage stuff used on herself before she uses it on others, right? Michelle asked me

She looked up at me as I towered over her holding the sturdy leather straight jacket. My heart was racing as the desires that I had been pushing back all morning forced their way back through me. I smiled softly at her.

"Yes Mistress, it is very normal for a Mistress to be restrained, so she can understand how it feels to be a submissive. This helps a Mistress understand her submissive's needs and wants."

Michelle then started to stare back at the straight jacket and I could see her fidgeting a little.

"But Mistress. You will need to ask me to strap you into this straitjacket. As your sub, I cannot do it without your strict instruction and consent. So, Mistress do you want me put you into this straitjacket?" I slowly asked my Mistress

Michelle slowly got up and looked directly into my eyes. She showed no fear or hesitation.

"Would you please tie me up in this straitjacket and teach me to be a better Mistress." Michelle calmly asked me.

We both smiled at each other and I stepped back to give Michelle some room.

"First Mistress, you will need to remove your"

Before I could finish my sentence, Michelle had already taken off her thong and was starting to remove her red tank top.

"Just stand still and do exactly what I say and I will take care of the rest." I commanded my Mistress.

My mind was racing as I quickly started to bind my mistress into the straight jacket. Everything seemed to fit perfectly. I could feel her squirming inside the jacket as I swiftly pulled the straps tight and firmly encased her in the straightjacket. As I tightened the straps between her legs I moved my head in close to her beautiful pussy. It was so helpless and I wanted to desperately embrace it like I did last night but I rose and moved my face inches away from my Mistress's.

"Is it snug enough for you?" I asked my Mistress softly.

She started to struggle, testing the full restrictive power of the straitjacket. She closed her eyes as she tried to get free but it was all in vain. The straitjacket held her tightly and only I had the power to release her. She seemed to be lost this new experience as her eyes remand closed while she continued to squirm helplessly in my shiny black leather straitjacket.

I moved towards my bed and picked up few items and hid them behind my back.

"Mistress, I almost forgot. There is one very important practice that we did not go over yet and that is the use of a safe word. This is a word or action that we can use to signal to the other that something is wrong and that the session must stop. We will just use red to signal that we must stop. Yellow to signal that we should slow down and if your gagged you will need to shake your head three times while moaning naah, naah naah through the gag." I calmly and sensually said to my helpless Mistress.

Her eyes didn't open as she replied.

"Yes, yes that makes sense"

"Mistress do you understand?" I slowly asked her

This time all she did is nod.

"Then let's continue your lesson Mistress." I softly said.

I moved quickly as I let my pent-up lust consume me. I swiftly pushed the penis gag into my Mistress's mouth and began to fasten it quickly around her head. There was little resistance as I gagged my young naive mistress. It took her a few seconds to become aware of what I had planned for her and what exactly she had asked for when she commanded me to restrain her.

Her eyes widened in shock as she felt the penis gag fill the inside of her mouth. Her big eyes tried to look at the gag that was now firmly attached to her face. I had a big cheeky grin on my face as I slowly moved my hand across her breasts. I felt her shacking and I could see the look of excitement in her eyes as I suddenly pinched her right nipple.

"MMMMPH!"

Michelle recoiled from the pain but she did not try to back away, she stood her ground. I slowly started removing my shirt swaying my hips side to side as I pulled it over my head and threw it to the ground. I then softly pinched my nipples and I moved my hands along my firm tight stomach down to my panties. I ever so slowly and seductively lowered them to the ground and kicked them to one side.

"Seeing as my mistress is naked I think it is only fair that I did the same. Don't you think is fare Mistress? Oh, is there a big rubber cock in your mouth?" I said mockingly

"Is my Mistress unable to give her sexy little slave girl any more commands? Well I guess I just have to take control of the situation then." I seductively said to my bound and gagged Mistress.

I stood there watching her squirm in the straitjacket. I then suddenly put my fingers into my helpless mistress innocent little pussy. It was dripping wet and my fingers glided right in as her pussy juices started to drip down her inner thighs. She did not resist but instead she stared to moan uncontrollably through her gag.

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmph!"

I removed my fingers and started to suck on them intensely. I could see a lustful look in my Mistress's eyes but I also saw the frustration that she must have felt. She had lost all control and was now completely under my control but I knew that she also felt joyous relief. The relief of being free from all responsibility as she allowed herself to be dominated by me. I knew this intoxicating mix of emotions all too well and seeing it on my Mistress's face drove me crazy. I could not hold back any more. For months, I had wanted to feel her, to hold her and now she was finally all mine.

I started to grind my soaked pussy against my Mistress's thigh as I took hold of the straitjacket and pull her close to me. Her nipples started to tickle mine as they poked at each other while we franticly embraced each other. My cunt was on fire and I could feel my juices being spread all along her beautify curved thigh.

"MMMMPH!"

I could hear her moans grow loader as I started to fondle the mountainous breasts. I quickly grabbed her penis gag's pump and squeezed it two times in rapid succession as a mischievous grin stretched across my face.

"MMMmmmmph"

I could hear her moans get softer as I increased the size of the inflatable penis in my Mistress's mouth. A shocked expression consumed the once frustrated face of my Mistress. I didn't know how much her mouth could take but I could not resist. I wanted to see how she would react to having a large rubber cock envelop her entire mouth as she had no way of removing it.

I wasted no time. As she was distracted by the penis gag, I quickly placed my moist lips on her left nipple and began to suck it as hard as I could. At that very moment I skillfully moved my one hand down and began you rapidly finger her helpless pussy.

"mmmmmph!"

The muffled grunts and moans intensified as I massaged her nipple with my tongue while not neglecting to show her pussy the attention it craved. She didn't resist or try to fight me.

I could feel her legs start to wobble and shack but I held on tightly to her straitjacket making sure that she was safe in my arms. I then started to move my tongue rapidly across my Mistress's luscious exposed breasts. I had lost control and I was just going at her like a sex crazed beast. I continued to sensually lick her luscious breasts, I just wanted to feel every inch of them. They had tormented and teased me since the moment I first laid eyes on them and now that I finally had them I could not get enough of them.

I could feel her shacking increase and her moaning grew even loader. I knew that she was getting close to having an orgasm. So, even though it pained me I stopped and stepped back.

"PHUKK PHI PHANT PHOOO PHUMMM! MMPH!

My mistress steadied herself and then stared furiously at me. The idea of being denied an orgasm must have been completely alien to her and would have been unexpected to say the least. She started to stomp her feet and struggle against her restraints viciously all the while moaning and grunting wildly.

My saliva had coated her breasts and as she struggled I could see her perfectly rounded breasts glistening as they flopped and bounced around reflecting in the light, inviting me to once again embrace them but I could not. I had given in to the pent-up lust that I had felt ever since the first moment that I saw Michelle but now I needed to think of her needs. It didn't matter that I had also not cum yet. I had to put her needs in front of my own. Even in this moment of dominance, she was still my Mistress and I her submissive.

"I am sorry Mistress. Let me make it up to you. I have something very special that I want you to experience."

She stopped struggling and stood in front of me with a frustrated look on her face.

I picked up a leather vibrator harness from the bed and began to tighten it around my Mistress's waist. I slowly adjusted the straps so it held a purple magic wand vibrator firmly against her neglected wet pussy.

She did not resist but she did squirm around trying to see exactly what I was doing.

"Please sit on the edge of the bed Mistress." I requested.

She did as I instructed. She sat on the edge of the bed with the vibrator handing over the edge but it was still firmly held in place.

I then kneeled before my mistress and looked up at her face. I looked for any signs of her trying to use the safe word and to my delight all she did was scowl at me intensely. She did not struggle of try to speak through her gag. She just sat on the edge of the bed as I commanded her to do, ever so slightly rocking her hips trying her best to rub her eager pussy against the head of the magic wand.

I moved in close to her bring my hands up to the magic wand.

"Mistress, I am going to turn this on to a medium setting for you but before I do so please can I ask you one question?"

She looked at my hands on the magic wand and then she looked back at my face and nodded at me.

"Thank you. Mistress, have you ever had for feet licked before?"

My Mistress looked puzzled and she took a few moments to thing before she slowly shook her head.

I smiled and looked at her lovingly. And turned on the magic wand.

"Perfect." I softly said as I moved my body away from the magic wand and toward my Mistress's feet.

As the magic wand turned on Mistress's body started to squirm in the straitjacket as she slowly fought her restraints. She stopped staring at me and closed her eyes and arched her back pushing her moist pussy as hard as she could against the vibrating magic wand.

"MMMMMMMMPHH!"

With my Mistress's attentions diverted I softly grabbed her right root and slowly moved my tong over the soul of her foot moving from her heel to her toes. I wasted no time as I started to sensually run my tongue all over her toes. In my hast drool started drip out of my mouth and into my exposed thighs. My Mistress did not seem to notice my actions yet as she was caught up in her lustful dance of thrusting and thrashing in her restraints.

I started to intensely suck on her big toe. I was sucking and licking her big toe with all the energy I could muster, all the while my hips where uncontrollably humping the air. It was then that my mistress started to take notice of me. She looked down at me as I stared directly into her eyes. Her feet where coved in my spit and drool that continued to sloppily poor out of my mouth and dangle from my chin.

I could tell that my Mistress was getting close to cumming. I could see it in how she moved and the way her moans where growing loader even with a giant rubber cock stuffed in her mouth. I knew this was my moment and I firmly grabbed her foot with both hands and I shoved as much of it as I could into my mouth. My face was distorted as had I fit all five of her toes in my mouth at the same time. Drool continued flowing from my mouth and my eyes where wide as I did not want to break eye contact with my Mistress. I did not stop licking as I tried my best to tickle the bottom of her toes with my tongue.

"MMMMMOOOH MPHH GOPHH! MMMMMPHHHH!"

My Mistress arched her back and shoved her pussy has hard as she could against the wand that continued to vibrate between her legs. She then started to shack and spasm uncontrollably as her orgasm enveloped her entire body.

I held her foot firmly and refused to let it go. I continued to lick her toes while she orgasmed. I could not stop looking at my Mistress as I marveled as her full luscious form flop around on my bed in lustful bliss. She fell backwards onto my med and continued to spasm and shake. It was then that I saw her juices start to drip down the magic wand that was still pressed against her quivering pussy.

I removed my Mistress's foot from my mouth and got up from the floor. As I moved over to my mistress I looked at her lying there, still consumed by the vibrations of the magic wand that she could not escape. She was struggling and grunting as she was trying to get away from the stimulation that moments ago she craved. I turned off the vibrator and sat down next to my exhausted Mistress.

I had considered leaving her there bound and gagged, forced to endure the never-ending vibrations of the magic wand for a little while longer but I knew that she had had enough. I had to remind myself that she was still so young and inexperienced. I had to look after her as other did for me when I was just getting started.

I softly smiled and kissed my Mistress over her gag. I then released the air out of the inflated dildo that was still held in her mouth.

"I hope that you enjoyed yourself Mistress but let's get you out of this."

I then proceeded to slowly removed all my Mistress's bonds. She was sweaty and exhausted. I watched over her as she just lay on my bed surrounded by all by lovely bondage toys. It was a beautiful sight and I could not help feel a sense of pride at how she had handled herself. She didn't use a safe word or any signal. She stood her ground and didn't back down.

While she rested, I started to pack everything away and put some items aside that I would need to clean later.

Michelle slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position and watched me work. When I had finished, I kneeled in front of her and put my hands on my thighs, with my palms facing up. I looked up into my Mistress's face.

"Thank you Mistress for giving me the honor of servicing you. Please Is there anything else you wish for me to show you?"

Michelle had fully recovered and she looked at me with loving eyes.

"Well Dyke I must say, you do know your shit! That felt incredible, I don't think I can describe it. I mean It was just like the best!"

Michelle seemed to ramble on like an excited little girl back from their first day at school. She tried her best to put her feelings into words but the adrenalin was still pumping through her, clouding her thoughts. I just smiled at her and nodded as I knew exactly how she felt and she didn't need to explain it to me but she looked so cute trying to put it all into words, so I let her continue.

"That jacket was so tight and it felt like it was clinging to my skin as I tried to fight it. It was so amazing I have never felt like that before." Michelle excitedly said.

"I assume that it must have felt the same as how latex forms around your body like a second skin, Mistress." I joyfully said to my Mistress.

Michelle looked puzzled

"What is latex?" she asked

"Wait you don't know what Latex is?" I questioned her excitedly.

"Well no. I mean I have heard the word before but I don't think I really understand what you mean by latex. I know that some people at my film school make masks and stuff with it."

A huge smile engulfed my face and I jumped up, giving Michelle a bit of a fright. I then ran to my cupboard and pulled out a black piece of latex and brought it over to her.

"This is Latex, Mistress."

I slowly handed it to her and she started to feel it's slipper surface and she marveled at its shiny pitch black surface.

"Careful with your nails Mistress. Latex can be fragile and given enough pressure you can puncture it with your nails." I explained.

"Why is it so shiny and what is this slippery stuff that is all over it?" Michelle asked

"That is a silicon based lube that you need to use to make sure that the latex does not stick to itself or to other pieces of latex. It also gives it that gorgeous shine."

Michelle then lifted the piece of latex up and asked "What is this piece of latex for exactly."

I chuckled and said

"That is a latex hood or I guess you could call it a kind of mask. You see here are the opening for your eyes, mouth and lastly your nostrils, Mistress."

I pointed out the different holes to my Mistress and she watched in amazement as the shiny surface of latex caught the light.

"Now this is very important Mistress. Latex does not allow air to pass through it, so you need holes so you can breathe. This also means that you get very hot and sweaty while wearing it but that is all part of the fun." I happily explained.

As Michelle continued to caress the latex hood I gave her, it hit me. None of my latex would fit her. Michelle and I had very different body types and I had all my latex custom made by a friend of mine. For now, I would have to show her how it looked on me and if she liked it we would have to sort something out another day.

"Mistress, Latex is very form fitting and all the items I have where made to fit me. So, would you like to pick out some items for me to wear so I can show you how to put it on?"

Mistress got up rapidly and handed me the latex hood.

"Show my all the latex you have!" Michelle said with a huge toothy grin on her face.

A tingle went down my spine and my nipples hardened again. As the excitement returned, it was a painful reminder that I had still not been allowed to cum yet.

We looked through all my latex and Michelle cheerfully picked out the items that she wanted me to wear for her. I then grabbed a bottle of lube and stood in front of my Mistress.

"First you must always lube yourself up before putting any latex on. This allows you to easily slid into your latex and it also helps prevent you from accidently tearing the latex when you put it one. Mistress? Will you please help me put the lube on?" I joyously said to my Mistress.

Michelle looked excited and moved up close to me as I squeezed some lube on her hands.

"Now Mistress, just rube the lube all over my body from top to bottom"

I put some lube in my hands and we both slowly spread it all over my tight, toned body. Michelle moved slowly sensually rubbing the lube over my back and down to my firm ass cheeks. She suddenly grabbed both cheeks and began to fondle them softly, sending a shiver down my spine. She then moved down my legs and rubbed my inner thoughts. She was driving me crazy and just then I thought I felt a trickle of my womanly juices slowly move from my inflamed pussy down my leg.

"Hehehe, I can see that my little Diesel Dyke is enjoying herself." My Mistress mockingly said

I felt a little embarrassed but I could not focus on that as I was caught up in this wonderful sensation of having my mistress caressing my body, covering me in glistening slippery lube. I could not hold back any longer. I started to slowly fondle my breasts, tweaking my nipples, using the excuse of having to put lube on them. Michelle then grabbed my hands and pulled them down to my sides.

"That is enough of that. Now slut you're all lubed up, what do we do now?" Michelle commanded.

I stood at attention but I could not help but look at my soft shiny skin. I looked so sexy as the light reflected off me, accentuating the curvature of my ass and breasts. I could not believe how turned on I was getting at the sight of my own naked body.