A Woman from the Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers

She moaned and gasped, even cried out a couple of times, stopping short of screaming. The window was open and if anybody was close to it, they certainly knew what was going on. Despite the comfortable chill in the room I could feel perspiration beads gathering on my forehead and I felt cold chill on my back, wishing I had taken my clothes off before embarking on this little adventure.

"Faster!" she gasped and I sped up, feeling my cock stiffening slowly. Any minute now, I would be ready for another round, I thought. "Faster!" this time she cried out. "Faster, god damn it, faster!"

I felt my entire arm stiffening and I was afraid it would cramp up on me. Wouldn't I have felt a fool then?

Suddenly, her body stiffened, she pressed her feet and shoulders deep into the bed and lifted up her ass high in the air. I could feel her pussy tightening around my fingers, much more forcefully than I had anticipated. Despite the rigidity of her body, she continued fucking my fingers, loud 'ah...ah..." following each thrust. I tried to picture what it would have felt like to have my cock squeezed by those powerful muscles and I could feel it stiffening even more, although not quite to the hardness I wished for.

"Take 'em out!" She cried and plopped down on the bed, pulling my arm away from her as if didn't do it fast enough, pushing me with her leg to the side and pressing my fist against her belly. "Push, push!" she yelled and I did, although afraid I might hurt her. I had no clue what exactly was there; I didn't want to puncture anything that she might need later on. I almost laughed out loud, but thought the better of it.

Elizabeth propped herself on her elbows and looked down towards her crotch and my hand just above it pressing down hard. Then, she closed her eyes and threw her head back and I heard before I saw the sound of the water trickling. I looked at her pussy and noticed there were fluids staining the bed where I had been leaning just moments ago.

"Fuck!" I couldn't help myself. "I never saw that!" Now, here's another confession of stupidity and ignorance on my part. I truly believed the woman ejaculated. The colorless fluid gashed from between her legs and I was amazed. Of course I've heard of it and seen it in the porn, but never in real life.

Just like I felt drained of energy, so did Elizabeth plop down on the bed and gently removed my hand. "You can't tell the difference between piss and cum?" she asked and barked out a laugh. I was shocked!

"You just pissed on the bed?" I said and stood up, nearly falling over, as I didn't realized that my legs have become stiff from kneeling on the floor.

"That little bitch in the reception had pissed me off, so I thought I'd give her some back." She said and laughed. I shook my head over her audacity. "You didn't pay with a credit card, did you?" She peered at me curiously.

"No. Cash." I said and sat on the bed, making sure I was far enough from the stain, which now I could clearly tell, was piss simply by the stench of it.

"Good, that way she can't charge you for it!" Elizabeth laughed again and jumped off the bed. But I wasn't ready to let her go yet. Even though shocked by her actions, my cock stiffened more rather than go limp as it so often does when I'm faced with uncomfortable situations. I was ready to ram that baby inside something soft and warm, even though it was now covered in piss.

She jumped off the bed, seemingly re-energized. I stood up with her, trying to control my legs, which by now were crawling with needles and pins. "Don't go yet." I whispered and stepped close to her, catching her by the shoulders. "Don't go, please."

She looked at my crotch and clicked her tongue. "Sorry, buddy, you're out of luck, I gotta go. We'll do it next time. I'm late as it is." Her tone was conversational and I felt a burning knot of anger inside my stomach. She was dismissing me like I was a servant she had no need for at the moment.

Pulling my pants half way up so that it would be easier to walk I stepped towards her and just as she was bending down to pick up her clothes, grabbed her hips.

"Come on, now!" she said and turned her head, her facial expression radiating annoyance.

With one hand I held tight onto one of her hips, with the other I guided my cock towards her pussy. Hoping that I wouldn't fall over, as my pants were down by my ankles again, I kicked her leg away and forced her to spread them wide. I rammed inside of her without a warning, completely forgetting the fact that I wasn't wearing a condom.

Elizabeth tried to straighten up, but I pushed her down, forcing her to awkwardly stand on her toes and support herself with her fingers. I held onto her hips tight, fucking her hard and fast, knowing damn well that it would take me a while to bring my spunk up this time. After all, I wasn't a teenager anymore.

"Oh..." she gasped and unlike the first time, she was much more vocal as I pounded her fiercely, smacking myself against her soft skin and creating clapping sounds. While fucking I kept looking at her small, pink pucker and wanted to push my finger inside of it again. I didn't want her to move, however and if I let go of her hips, I was sure as hell she'd stand up and maybe stop me from finishing completely.

The sweat now poured down my body, stinging my eyes and staining my undershirt, soaking it really. I felt it trickling down my back and into the crack of my own ass. My legs were just as wet as the rest of my body.

As I felt I was close to orgasm, I let go of her hips and pressed one of my hands against the small of her back, forcing her to remain bent over, pushing the thumb of the other hand deep inside her asshole. She mumbled something incomprehensible and a loud "mmm" escaped her, while at the same time I finally felt the muscles of her pussy squeezing around my cock. The sensation was just as fantastic as I hoped it would have been. I almost came right then, but had enough presence of mind to pull out of her despite her protestations and quickly raise it enough to press it against her asshole. Just as I did that, I exploded and shoot my load into her crack, unable to push it inside of her fast enough.

I dry humped between her ass cheeks, the sensation just as wonderful to my mind as if I was finishing inside her ass. Frustrated that I didn't manage to enter her, I wet two of my fingers and while my cock was still shooting on her ass, roughly pushed them deep inside, as I had been dreaming about for the past week, although it wasn't my fingers that I was fantasizing about. This time she jerked and threw her head up and I could see the pain in her face.

"Yeah...?" I asked, and continued to circle my fingers inside her tight ass, spreading them apart, making her wince and gasp in pain. "You like that?" I pushed deeper still and after a slight pause when I pulled them out of her added a third finger and rammed the trio deep inside her again. "You like that, bitch? Do you?"

My cock was now completely limp, hanging underneath my sweater with a trickle of cum stretching off of it like a sliver of spit. "Do you?" I asked and pushed deeper. "Do you like it? Tell me? Tell me!"

Each time I rammed deeper inside of her I asked her if she liked it and like a stubborn child she wouldn't say. Whether she physically enjoyed the finger rape of her ass I couldn't say for certain, but I saw her skin bump and slightly redden, her legs were trembling and it had taken all my might to keep her standing up in a bent over position. If I let go, she would have fallen.

"Come on! Come on! One more time!" I whispered loudly, still digging as deep inside of her ass as I possibly could. I paid no mind to the fact that I was probably scratching her, too. I spread my fingers wide and she screamed, but remained standing up. "Come on, let me see you cum again. Come on, bitch! That's what you want, I know it! Come on!"

I don't know how many times I had repeated myself to her, chanting the same old 'come on' and 'one more time' like a mantra. By the time her body fluttered in an orgasmic shiver, I was holding her up solely by the fingers stuck in her ass. She must have hurt, but she wasn't screaming, although the moaning was very loud.

Her legs and arms too tired to hold her up and longer, she went limp and I slumped on the floor next to her, my fingers still in her ass, slowly sliding in and out, the smell of shit heavy in the room.

Elizabeth lay on the floor exhausted, just as wet with perspiration as I had been. Her eyes were closed and the breathing was shallow, her make up smeared in a pathetic display. "Enough..." she whispered, but I still kept my fingers inside of her.

"Why won't you answer me when I ask you a question?" I said and leaned my forehead against her wet face cheek. Her skin was hot with fatigue and cool from sweat.

"I do answer. You'll get it in time." She said and I finally pulled my fingers out of her, crudely wiping them off on the bedcover, adding brown stain to the yellow one already there.

We both got off the floor at the same time, Elizabeth deliberately ignoring my offered hand. She dressed slowly, making it almost an art. Her legs and arms moved gracefully, her hair flowed over her shoulders back and forth, giving her a vision as if she was diving in the ocean.

Once we were both decently dressed, my fear of having gone to far settled inside my stomach, just like it did the first time a week ago. "Elizabeth, if I did something..."

The look on her face cut my words off. There was a smug and satisfied smile playing on her lips, her eyes were half closed as if she was dreaming. She lifted her eyebrow quizzically but said nothing.

She picked up her purse and pulled out another cigarette, lighting it with trembling hands. "I'll book a room next time, just be somewhere close so that you can make it in a few minutes after I call you, okay?" she asked and I nodded. She turned away and walked towards the door. I wanted to say something else to her, give an indication of how much I appreciated what she was doing for me, but didn't dare say anything. Her ability to switch between kindness and sarcasm intimidated me.

"Oh, yeah..." she said as if she forgot to tell me something and turned around to face me. "Next time, make sure you do everything you have to before we meet. I want you to last longer." The words stabbed below the belt. I knew I was quick with her, but it had never been this rapid with other women. The simple fact of how attracted I had been to her and the things she said and did were the ones I blamed for my inability to hold on for a long time.

"And by the way," she said and gave me the sweetest of smiles, puffing a gray cloud of smoke in my direction. "Call me a bitch again and I'll bite your fucking cock off!" With that, she was gone.

* * *

The disappointment was great. More so than I thought I would ever encounter after such short time knowing Elizabeth. Well,knowing might be a bit too strong of a term. I knew more about the postman who delivered the mail on my street than I did about the woman with whom I had shared a few very short minutes of pure ecstasy.

I had been making trick and treat plans with the kids for the weekend, all the while thinking of nothing but Elizabeth and our planned meeting the following day. The instructions that she had given me just before she walked out of the motel were more than clear. I must be in store for something good. How much better could it be than it already was, I couldn't fathom, but I trusted that she was able to come up with an original idea. At least, it would have been original to me.

As much of a player as I had been in college and messing around with other women even during my marriage, there is not one single relationship or indeed a simple fuck that I could say was outstandingly memorable. Oral sex by one or both parties followed by some furious pounding and that was pretty much it for me. I've never encountered anything too kinky.

I've never even had a true anal sex, to be quite honest. I dipped my fingers in plenty of assholes, but never attempted anything more. The ladies were usually not interested, some were downright furious at my audacity to try something like it. Elizabeth was the only one who allowed me to finish what I had started, which very disappointingly didn't quite pan out the last time, as I was too eager and like a teenager spilled my spunk all over her ass before I could stick it inside of her.

No matter, I thought. The time will come, I was certain of that.

When my cell phone rang on Tuesday evening just as I was about to enter my home, and I heard Elizabeth's voice, I was more than excited. "Well, hello there!" I said, trying to involve in her in conversation.

"I can't make it tomorrow," she said. "We'll just have to do it next week."

Do it! It sounded like some sort of mandatory ritual. It was like we were trying for a baby and at the moment of the highest fertility, she found that something more pressing was at hand.

"What do you mean, you can't do it?" I asked, not trying to hide my annoyance.

"I can't. That's all."

"That won't do, Elizabeth." I said, anger inside of me rising. "That wasn't the deal.You were the one who made those fucking rules! You!"

"I know that..." she whispered, sounding less than confident, quite different than what I would have thought she'd sound. Gone was the façade of the impenetrable fortress. She was mumbling into the phone and it had occurred to me that someone was close to her and she couldn't have a long conversation. I saw my chance.

"You better make time, Elizabeth. You have to!" I said and quietly giggled to myself. Let her taste a bit of her own medicine. "Let's say you really can't make it on Wednesday, that's fine. Call me Thursday morning and we'll meet then." I heard a deep sigh and a distinct click of the tongue.

"I can't."

"All I can say is you'd better cancel whomever you're fucking on Thursdays and make time for me. If I don't hear from you Thursday morning, then don't bother calling me again." I said and closed the phone. Despite the heavy disappointment I felt good. Let her see what it feels like when one in the midst of uncertainty.

I've never been anything special in the sack and I was painfully aware of it. Yet, I could almost bet she liked my way of fucking, even if it was pretty much exactly how she wanted it to be and my imagination had little to do with it.

After dinner I settled in my study and the regrets overwhelmed me. Should I have really been that assertive? What if she called my bluff and wouldn't be calling again? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I could have kicked myself for it. Finally I find something good and there's a chance I've destroyed it before it even truly began.

Wednesday ticked away slowly. Minute by painful minute I was peering at the clock and during lunchtime I stayed in the office, working without affording myself a meal. I kept thinking of Elizabeth and things I would have loved to do to her. Most of them involved some sort of humiliation and even pain. I wanted to punish her for throwing aside her own decision. It pissed me off, but despite my anger, I found myself more than surprised when I pictured us making gentle love, as well. The images of violence and loving were flashing in my mind as if I was on some sort of acid trip. I couldn't concentrate and have found myself more than impatient with the clients who seemed to have made a pact to annoy me with the stupidest of inquires that particular day.

Thursday morning had found me aimlessly wondering the streets of downtown Chicago, entering bookstores, which are usually my favorite haunts, only to exit within minutes, unable to concentrate on anything in particular. By the time noon came round, I have drank so much coffee I felt like an exposed nerve, jumping at every screech of the car tires and rude honking, which is your normal song played out in the streets of Chicago almost continuously.

I drove up and down Lincoln Avenue, carefully staking out the numerous motels, any of which could be the place Elizabeth picked. Unless, that is, she decided that I wasn't worth for her to break whatever other ritual she had planned on Thursdays. Caffeine and nervousness have turned me into a human wreck. Dark bags under my eyes and bloodshot eyes were not exactly what I was going for, but when I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw a haunted man staring back at me. I wasn't that much older than Elizabeth, but on this particular day, I could have easily passed for her father. I shook my head and closed my eyes, impatient blow of the horn behind me jerking me back into reality. If I had a pussy I would have flipped the guy in the car behind me a finger. But because I was a pussy I didn't do it. I didn't want to add a black eye or worse to my already sorry-looking face.

When the cell phone rang I literally jumped in my seat. I fumbled with the phone, cursing the modern industry for manufacturing phones so small one could barely find them, let alone answer them without accidentally cutting the caller off. That would have been all I needed.

"Hello?" I breathed into a phone and almost instinctively knew that Elizabeth was on the other side.

"Summit." Was all that she said and for a moment I blanked out.

"What?" I asked and at the same time realized she had just given me the name of the motel where she was been waiting.

"Summit motel. You just drove past it. The last room on the second floor."

"Oh," I said and silently cursed. I drove up and down the blasted Lincoln Avenue numerous times and if asked where anything was, I wouldn't be able to recall it. In the company of protestations from other drivers I made an illegal U-turn, ignoring the raised fingers and angry faces. Elizabeth was waiting and all was right with the world.

As I pulled into the designated motel's parking lot, it had struck me that she must have been as impatient as I was. She had just told me I drove by; she was waiting for me, probably fidgeting by the window. That fact had made me feel even better.

I raced up the stairs, ignoring the inquisitive looks of the old woman in the reception. Knowing Elizabeth, she only had minutes to spare and every distraction would cut the time in half.

I swallowed hard before without knocking, I entered the room where she was waiting. The minute I laid my eyes on her, they seemed to get glued on her. She looked completely different than I remembered her. This time, I truly wouldn't have recognized her were I to accidentally bump into her on the street.

The long, brunette locks, which reached down to the mid back, were gone. Her hair was spaghetti straight, dyed fiery red. Heavy mascara made her pretty eyes appear slanted. Her lips were painted deep red, making them even more luscious than I remembered.

She wore white, long sleeved dress that reached just above her knees, white boots so high, they met the dress hem and barely afforded me a glance of her skin. She stood in the middle of the room with her hands crossed, as if impatiently awaiting a naughty child and there would be trouble to reckon with.

"It took you long enough," she said as I closed the door.

"It took me two minutes after you called." I threw at her, feeling my assertiveness fading rapidly. The different image that she portrayed seemed to have knocked me off balance. I expected another biker chick vision.

Elizabeth ran her fingers up and down her body as if smoothing her dress and I noticed four large rings on the fingers of both hands, shining with bulky gems of various greens. Her delicate earlobes were bejeweled with matching green earrings. She had never given me an impression that she was either poor or rich, but this time, I was struck with a feeling that finances weren't her problem. Her clothes and jewelry seemed expensive and I wasn't sure if I liked that or not. For a few days I toyed with the idea that she might have been somewhat destitute and I would be able to get through to her with gifts, if she ever allowed me to give her any. Not that I ever met a woman who would have refused presents. With Elizabeth, though, I always lost the feeling of knowing what a woman wanted.

nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers