A Woman in Hardware Ch. 09

Story Info
Jill is filled.
3.3k words
4.59
73.9k
8

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

While Helen held her naked daughter in her arms waiting for Jill’s recovery so they could make love again, her son Chris was next door, loving passionately their next door neighbor Sue. Through the allegory of Sue’s squeak they had finally admitted to each other of their love. As Chris lay on top of Sue, supporting his weight on his elbows, his shaft stroked her sheath with a loving motion, not seeking orgasm, but simply absorbing her love; Sue’s mind raced seeking a way they could commit themselves but still provide Chris with a family and children. Sue felt she was too old to begin a family as much as she’d have liked to, fearing the malformed babies a woman her age sometimes produced. Besides Chris was still too young to be a father he didn’t know what next week would hold. Babies at his age were out of the question. It was while these thoughts went through her mind she realized she would like babies in her home she could cuddle and hold, especially Chris’ babies. Sue thought of Chris’s sister Jill, whom they both loved passionately, but rejected her for the same reason she rejected herself, the possible terrible consequences of a brother, sister, union on their unborn children. Thoughts of Jill made her understand she was capable of making a commitment while allowing Chris the love of another woman and with that thought a whole plan fell into to place.

She kissed Chris’ face over and over again as the words fleshed out in her mind, then pushed him off of her onto his back so she could roll on top of him and look down as she began to tell him of her plan. “Chris! Stop trying to feel me up, I have something important I want to talk to you about,” as her body wiggled on his, attempting to avoid his searching hands, one finger trying to penetrate her. “Stop it and listen.” Chris hearing her slightly sharpened tone, immediately stopped attentive to his lover’s wants.

“Chris, I want it clearly understood from the start, I ‘m an extremely jealous woman who wants her man exclusively, but because of circumstance, I will be forced to make allowances. Having said that, here are the rules you will have to agree to, with the exception of Jill, you may not touch another woman, not even kiss her unless I approve; your mother excepted provided the kiss is chaste. No! Don’t say anything until you’ve heard my entire proposal. I expect you to watch women looking for one which will make an excellent wife but above all a good and loving mother. Talk to them. Find out their wants and desires. Find out if they are warm and considerate. If you find her you will either bring her to me to look over or take me to her. Initially we don’t have to be introduced. I will be satisfied with a look but to be honest if I could talk to her for a few moments I’d prefer it. With my approval you may begin to date her which will include kissing and fondling, but you may not have sex. I recommend strongly you try to seek out bisexual women because I will not allow you to have sex with them before they have sex with me.

Bisexuality is not; however, a prerequisite since if you feel she’s the one I will do everything in my power to seduce her. If and only if she wins my sexual approval and love will I allow you to bed her. Clearly I will remain the alpha female in your life allowing only Jill to sometimes supercede me. Understand completely it is I who will be the alpha female for as I age it will protect me from my own jealousies. I have reason to believe, although as of yet I’m not sure, I think your mother will become far more receptive to the thought of loving you physically. These rules especially apply to her; she must come to me first, not because I’m bisexually inclined Sue carefully and vehemently assured him, but because I must establish my dominance as your lover particularly over her. Your mother must ask me for you. In addition your marks at school must remain high as a matter of fact I expect you to out perform, because if you plan to have two women in your life you’ll have to support them. I apologize if this seems harsh, but it is the only way I can think of where I can commit to you. With your agreement to this proposal I will give you my love and well being to cherish and protect. One last thing, nobody may know of this agreement until you have married. You’re future wife will be the only other living person to ever know of this. I know you, even at your young age, can keep a secret, it’s one of the reasons I love you so.”

They talked abut Sue’s proposal late into the night, Chris for the first time forgetting about the time as Sue and he filled out the parameters, making a few small changes. For example it was decided because Sue was not a blood relative it would be easy to have Sue accidentally run into a girl he was thinking of in a public place such as a coffee shop and be introduced so she could talk to them for a few moments. Finally they were in agreement, Sue’s basic proposal intact, as Chris allowed it was more than fair giving him privileges which most men only dreamed of, yet limiting him in his choices.

With Chris’s agreement Sue felt, if not married, committed and began to kiss Chris all over his face and chest with a passion which seemed to transcend all the loving that had gone before. Chris responded with equal fervency kissing her till finally their bodies came together. His mouth now suckling a nipple sending messages of a need to be filled as her hands held his head in place. Then her hands pulled him up her body so his mouth would return to hers filling hers with tongue and sweet saliva as her tongue battled with his. She felt the tip of his wonderful flesh against her folds and sent one hand to grasp the shaft and center it. It was such an exquisite feeling as his manhood slowly penetrated her, sliding through her slimy warmth, stretching her sheath, as he filled her with his love. Her pussy responded with additional exudate, making her oh so creamy for his probing cock. His cock felt so wonderfully encased by her now creamy, thrusting, throbbing, cunt. Their love melded with their lust. Each now having forgotten their own needs as they strove to create the ultimate fuck for their partner. The ultimate orgasm.

Sue began to thrash beneath him, her hips heaving her cunt upwards, her ass leaving the bed, her stomach muscles pulling her twat into position for deeper penetration. Her clit hardened with passion held hard against his stroking prick; till finally sexual tensity broke like a damn washing her in orgasm after orgasm so intense she barely felt his warming spew as with immense shudders he blew sending rope after rope of semi transparent whiteness into her spasmodically humping, heaving pussy. In a paroxysm of physical love so violent, her cunt began to convulse on his cock sucking it in its greed for more stimulation, seeking more orgasmic convulsions till finally, as Chris withdrew from her, her body exhausted, covered in a thin film of perspiration, she lay twitching on the bed. Chris, recognizing her exhaustion, refrained from tasting his favorite sexual treat but watched instead as her gapping pussy expelled their frothy commingled creams onto the bed forming a large damp spot between her legs.

Sue announced her recovery with a sudden shout of, “Oh my goodness I’ve lost my squeak!” as she clasped her pussy as though trying to stop its escape. Then through laughter crinkled eyes she looked at Chris and announced, “Oh there it is!” Then she jumped on top of him, kissing him all over. Her squeak seemed to grow louder and louder; as with giggles, play, and laughter, she searched him for a tool to oil it with.

Sue was extremely happy with Chris’ acceptance of her in his life, but her sense of humor would have been further tickled had she known how successful her nefarious schemes were for Jill’s seduction of her mother. While Sue and Chris consummated their commitment Helen was introducing Jill to her collection of hardware, showing her lover the various tools she had used to pleasure herself. Jill was especially impressed with the dildo with the huge girth which Helen had first purchased.

“Oh mother can your really slip that inside you?” Jill asked as she fondled the large neoprene penis checking it size by trying to wrap her fingers around it. “Can I watch you do yourself, mother, with this monster prick?” gushed Jill “Oh please let me see you fill yourself. I bet it’s so hot filling your pussy with so much bulk. Does it make you horny just thinking about it? It makes me horny thinking of you filling your juicy puss. Will you let me help you shove it in?”

Helen laughed at her daughter’s impetuosity but replied “Honey if you’re willing to lick my pussy till it’s all creamy and ready I’ll show you how I use it and yes you can help fuck me with it.”

Jill immediately went down on her mother giving nice long licks which coated her sex with saliva as well as solicited the creamy juices her mother needed to enable her pussy to accept the wonderful tool. When Jill felt her mother was ready she liberally coated the dildo with saliva as she watched Helen further prepare her cunt by shoving four fingers in deeply spreading her emissions and beginning the stretching process. Jill handed her the dildo which she carefully inserted into the beginning of her orifice allowing Jill to see her pussy lips spread and stretch until the inner labia was but a thin line around the penetrating tool. Helen still enjoyed the feeling of fullness this tool gave her and she enjoyed sharing with her daughter this most intimate act. Once she had it fully inserted she allowed her daughter to grab it by the balls and began the stroking which would bring her to orgasm. “Not so fast honey, slow and easy, pull it up a little so it rubs my clit, that’s the way, oh yes, slow and easy, oh that’s good, oh yes, that’s good. Oh honey you’re doing that just right. It feels so much better when you do it. Oh some more, yes, now you can push it in a little harder, oh that’s the way, oh yes, oh that’s wonderful.”

Helen lay spread eagled before her daughter watching her as she manipulated to tool following Helen’s instructions; it was obvious that Jill was becoming highly aroused as she continued to bring her mother off. Jill’s nipples were hard and erect aching from the lust that watching the large tool penetrate elicited in her “Oh that’s it honey, a little faster now, oh yes, oh yes, harder, harder, oh yes, oh yes, that’s it, do me, oh that’s right do me hard, oh yes shove it home, do me,” Listening to her mother’s moans and instructions aroused Jill to such and extent she was forced every once and a while to finger her self using the ball of one finger to force the hood over her clit against it, bringing tiny moments of satisfaction as her mother’s now wanton movements inflamed her. Helen was now thrusting her body at the stroking dildo using stomach and leg muscles to angle her twat into the right positions to receive Jill’s continuing thrusts. “Yes, yes, oh rub it in, oh yes fill me, fuck me, do me,” panted Helen as with a final elongated “do me” Helen thrust up her hips driving the tool deeper than ever before as her orgasm caused her body to spasm around the thrusting tool “Oh that’s enough honey, no more.” She said as she came down off her blissful high.

“Oh mother that was so hot. I want you to do me now. I’m so ready” Jill said as tiny rivulets of moisture ran down her beautiful succulent thighs. Helen moved allowing Jill to take her place on the bed.

“Are you sure Jill this is awfully big.” Helen said.

” I just have to try mother, it looked so sensual as it slid in and out of your cunt, I think it must feel wonderful to be so full.” Jill replied fingering her self gently in front of her mother, her thighs spread wide in anticipation of the wonderful stretching she was about to receive. Helen had to admit Jill indeed looked ready, her pussy glistening with lubricating moisture her sex swollen in lustful anticipation. Helen gave the dildo a few more strokes in her body, where she had left it expecting a need for her own lubricity to further coat the artificial cock in mucilaginous slime. She withdrew the tool covered in her own creamy emissions and presented it to the mouth of Jill’s waiting crevice. With gentle put unstoppable pressure Helen began to drive the rubber phallus into her daughter. Jill head trashed from side to side, her hands by her side fisted great handfuls of sheet, as the head opened her wide sending beautiful erotic sensations of gentle pain through her sexually pervaded body. She felt an ecstasy of love, lust and pain as her mother loving granted her daughter that which she so desired a total filling. Jill finally screamed in her lust and passion, startling her mother and bringing the invading dildo to an abrupt halt.

“Oh no mother don’t stop” moaned Jill as she humped her body showing her need, “ I need more please mom more” Helen looked closely at Jill’s grossly distended pussy lips before deciding to continue. She leaned over and dropped several large dollops of spittle on the encroaching tool rubbing the moisture into her daughter’s dilated flesh as well as on the remaining shaft to further lubricate the breaching phallus. Suddenly it slipped the rest of the way in as though Jill’s cunt had sucked it forward demanding its’ satisfaction. “Oh mom it feels wonderful, I feel so fully loaded so ready to be fucked. Fuck me mother please fuck me like I fucked you.” Helen understood what her daughter was telling her remembering back to her first time with this magnificent piece of hardware so she began with a slow gentle motion which satisfied for the moment Jill’s overwhelming need for a screwing. Jill’s body responded with a tranquil arching of her body as her hands let go of the sheet and traveled to her teats to roll and pinch her nipples. As her mother’s thrusts became more forceful her fingers pulled on her tender buds elongating them trying to relieve the ache of passion which not only engorged her nipples but permeated her entire body. The thrusting in her cunt was so intense that she pinched and pulled almost torturing her tender flesh before sending both hands down her body one to pull back the hood at the apex of her sex to expose her little soldier the other hand sent out a questing finger whose tip found and inflamed her nerve bundle above the thrusting neoprene.

Her muscles now hunched her snatch at the encroaching tool demanding satisfaction, as the ball of her finger polished her clit. Her tensity peaked and orgasmic convulsions racked her body. Jill’s cunt contracted tightly around the invasive tool gripping it with spasmodic intensity. It took great care and tenderness on Helen’s part to extricate the well used tool from Jill’s swollen throbbing pussy, leaving a gapping hole which leaked it’s fluids on to the bed. Helen watched her daughter’s pussy slowly close before she leaned forward to kiss the face she loved so much as one expression after another danced across it. Finally as her body relaxed Jill was able to say, “That was fabulous mother, you sure know your hardware.”

Sue stretched her body lazily against Chris enjoying the movement of skin against skin before wrapping him in her arms once more kissing him tenderly. They had fucked so many times during the evening she felt completely satiated and now held him for the sheer joy of doing so luxuriating in his warmth, exhilarated by his touch, lovingly anticipating each new kiss as he worshiped her naked body with his mouth. She stretched again arching her back as his nose nestled in her pussy hair knowing full well he was intoxicating himself on her redolence besotted by her feminine aromatic stink. His evocativeness so strong it bought tears to her eyes as his mouth moved up her body kissing until their lips meet once again flooding her with his love. ‘Silly woman,’ she thought to herself as she hugged him again never wanting to let go. “Chris,” she finally whispered in his ear, “You have to go home, it four in the morning and although I strongly suspect your mother will not be on the war path being busy herself you should go. I don’t know how you’re going to get through school tomorrow and remember I expect excellence.”

Chris rolled off the bed and began looking for his clothes which had been scattered all over the room mixed in amongst Sue’s. As he dressed he asked why she thought his mother would be busy. Sue told him about the afternoon of loving with Jill and why Jill had sent him over. “So you think they’re making love?” he said incredulously. “I know you and I would have liked her to join us but she never did. Why do you think she would with Jill?”

“Because you mother has gone a long time without the loving she deserves and when Jill approaches her, her defenses will be down. She won’t be expecting to be seduced by her daughter so her reticence will be overcome by her passion.” Sue replied, demonstrating the humor which saw the foibles of her fellow humans was backed by a keen intelligence which also understood their emotions. The plan which Sue had given Jill was not by chance but carefully contrived based on insight that saw much. “Now kiss me and go!” The kiss was long and passionate because neither of them wanted him to go.

After he had left Sue lay in bed thinking over their commitment knowing it was right. Many would have told her she was crazy demanding she love the woman first. But she had her reasons and wanted the future Mrs. Chris to love her too. Sue was damned if she was going to lay in bed alone and unloved while some young hussy lay beneath her lover getting herself impregnated. Sue was going to be there shoving the sperm up the little hussy’s twat with her tongue if she had to! Also there was the other portion of the plan the one Sue hadn’t told Chris about. She loved him so much ,if he ever needed it, the plan offered him a way out. She could pretend to dump him leaving him with a wife that she had already approved.

Helen heard Chris tip toe down the hall but was too entwined with Jill’s body to think of getting up to berate him. Maybe tomorrow she thought as she kissed her daughter’s forehead and snuggled closer to her lover’s warmth, not knowing Chris had checked Jill’s bed and upon seeing it empty laughed to himself as he went to his own. Chris was happy Jill had found another lover it would give him more time with Sue. It was strange he thought how what had started out to be a romp in the hay with his sexy, out going, funny, next door neighbor had now engulfed his entire family in love.

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers