A Woman Scorned

Story Info
Tina's taken such abuse, now it's her turn to bring the pain.
1.8k words
4.05
4.4k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,049 Followers

I never questioned that Dwayne's account of events was true, simply because I had witnessed most of them myself. To get to them, though, I must first provide you with a little background. There were two sisters who ran in the same circles as me, Dwayne, Alex, and Marvin. The sisters, Eva and Melissa Simpson, were not twins. Eva was the oldest, being the same age as us, twenty-one, while Melissa was nineteen. None of us knew what happened to the gene pool, but Eva was about the ugliest and most awkwardly shaped woman anyone was likely to ever see, while Melissa was a vision of purest loveliness through and through. I mean, the woman was damned near flawless, and she knew it.

We would hang out at the city pool on weekends because that seemed to be the meeting place for young adults, not to mention that's where Melissa worked as a lifeguard, and the bikinis she wore in lieu of the one-piece accentuated her 36-26-36 frame like nothing else could have. She knew we wanted her, every damned one of us. Rumor was that she was still a virgin, though, and would give it up only when she met "Mr. Right." Rumor also had it—no, we never actually heard her say any of this—that Mr. Right would have about twelve inches of hard meat between his legs. Eva would affirm these rumors, though. At times, however, I think she just made shit up on the fly to see if she could get a rise out of anyone, and why wouldn't she?

Eva, regardless of looks, had come to be known as something of a slut. Oh, don't get me wrong, I really can't say I blame her for how she went about doing what she did. Apparently she would promise a guy that she would convince Melissa to fuck him, but only if the guy fucked her first. Marvin had fallen for that trick, and word was there were about twenty-five or thirty more who had as well. Not Dwayne, though, and this made Eva want him even more.

Dwayne could pop a woody on demand, and the bastard had about thirteen inches of solid wood on him. He really liked fucking with Eva, simply because he knew how badly she wanted to fuck him. He'd say, "Hey, Eva. Watch this." Then he'd get hard. Her eyes would open wide, she would nervously lick her lips as she reached a trembling hand toward the imprint in his pants, but at the last minute Dwayne would step back. "Ain't no way in hell I'd let you near this thing, but you tell your sister that she can have all of it that she wants."

We were at The Burger Barn one afternoon and Eva happened to walk in. "Watch this," Dwayne said with a laugh, then he called out, "Eva! Over here!" He motioned her over, and she came. He got this look of dread and sorrow on his face just before she arrived, then he pretended to weep as he said, "Look." He began petting his cock through his shorts. "It's so hard, Eva, and it won't go down, no matter what I try."

"Oh, Dwayne," she said with a gasp. "Fill my pussy with it, Dwayne. I'll let you fuck me as long as you like, as long as it takes to make your cock go down."

"I can't wait," he told her. "It has to be now ... here."

"I'll go in the ladies' bathroom and wait for you in the second stall," she told him. "Hurry up and I'll suck every inch of it down my throat."

She turned and left. Once she entered the bathroom, Dwayne called over to April Abernathy. When she reached our table, he said, "If you go to the second stall in the girl's bathroom, you'll find Eva Simpson masturbating. Imagine if something like that were to get released on social media." April smiled an evil smile, gathered three of her flock, and they entered the bathroom. Ten seconds later there was screaming, and five seconds after that a naked Eva Simpson could be seen running from the restaurant, clothes in hand.

I was the first to admit that maybe that was a little too much, but everyone else was laughing so hard that they didn't hear me.

Melissa had immediately taken to giving us the cold shoulder, and she went so far as to tell April that she wouldn't rescue her if she were drowning. We didn't see Eva for about two weeks, but one day she showed up at the pool. Dwayne called Eva over. He sincerely apologized, but that damned smirk of his made it seem less so. He finally said, "I'll tell you what: I'll let you look at it and even touch it if you want. Seems the least I can do."

"No," Eva said. "No thank you. I'm so over you, Dwayne. I will tell my sister for about the one thousandth time that you want to give it to her, if you like."

"Yeah, why not?" Dwayne said with a laugh and a smile. "Go Ahead."

Eva walked to the lifeguard tower, spoke to her sister, then pointed at Dwayne. Melissa's eyes went that way, then back to her sister, then Eva approached the table. "Okay, she says she's going to walk around the pool. Have your dick hard. When she walks by, flash it to her. If she thinks it's thirteen inches, then she'll let you know what's next." Eva then returned to the lifeguard tower.

Melissa climbed down, slowly made her way around the pool, and just as she approached us Dwayne flashed his cock to her. Her eyes widened. She actually paused in mid-stride. "Yeah, that's right," Dwayne said. "All for you, Melissa."

She made her way back to her tower, then spoke to Eva for a few minutes, then Eva came back to us. She had a look of disgust on her face as she said, "Okay, you finally get your wish."

"Hell, yeah!" Dwayne exclaimed. "When?"

"Here's the address," Eva began, and once Dwayne pulled his phone out she gave him the particulars. "She said to be there at ten-thirty, not one minute before."

"Right, right," Dwayne said. As she began to walk away, he said, "Thanks, Eva." She mumbled something, but not loud enough that any of us could make out what it was.

What happened that night, Dwayne relayed to me the following day. He said he went to the house and arrived at ten-thirty. He knocked, and Melissa greeted him at the door wearing a black lace teddy. He said she looked awesome in it and his dick immediately got hard. As she invited him in, he asked where her parents were. She told him they were out of town for the weekend. He asked about Eva and was told that she was at the movies with friends and that the two of them had the place all to themselves for the next two hours. He said he thought it was kind of weird that all the lights in the house were off, then again he thought that she might have done this to prevent any neighbors from saying someone was there in her parents' absence.

He said she led him to her room, asked him to remove his clothing and lay on the bed. He then could barely make out her stripping her clothes from her body, then she got on the bed before him and began to suck his cock. She marveled at its length and girth, choked on it as she tried in vain to take more than half of it in her mouth. She finally turned to a sixty-nine and he ate her pussy a good ten to fifteen minutes, then she moved up and he fucked her doggy style. He said she had the best tasting and best feeling pussy he had ever experienced.

Finally, though, he shouted, "I'm coming!!" He chose to come inside her. After the third grunt, though, the lights came on and he heard the sound of pictures being taken using a cell phone. He was disoriented as his eyes were still adjusting from total dark to complete brightness. He finally made out Melissa, then he turned to see whose pussy he had just fucked. Eva slid from him and laughed her ass off.

"No," he said in utter disbelief. "No, it can't be." The two sisters continued to laugh at him. He said he ran into the bathroom, and in an attempt to show contempt for their actions he began pouring a bottle of rubbing alcohol on his cock and balls. He fell to the floor, screaming in agony over the pain his action brought on.

"Get the fuck out of here right now or I'm going to call 9-1-1," Melissa told him.

He said he grabbed his clothing and stumbled to his car, naked and embarrassed. I was the only person he told this to. However, this did not prevent a rumor from circulating that he had indeed fucked Eva. There were no specifics to the rumor, and when asked about it he would just laugh it off and say, "Yeah, like I'd ever fuck her."

I eventually moved away, but I was back visiting the folks when I called up the fellas to see if they wanted to hang out. Alex could join us, but only for about thirty minutes on account of he was working two jobs and had very little down-time between them. Marvin, who had married a real ball-buster, couldn't take two steps outside his house without his wife calling and nagging about where he was, with whom, doing what, etc. He decided to ditch work tomorrow and we would meet up then.

After Alex left I laughingly brought up the incident to Dwayne. "Whatever happened to them?"

"Well, Melissa is a Coppertone model now."

"I can see that," I responded. "What about Eva?"

Dwayne laughed. "I ... Um ... Married her."

"WHAT!!" I screamed it so loudly I startled myself.

"We talked afterwards," he told me. "Us guys, we always based everything about her on her looks, but there is a real smart, caring woman underneath all that. The more we talked, the less of her physical features I saw, and I fell in love." He laughed. "Well, not to mention she's about the best fuck I've ever had."

We finished up, and the following day the four of us went to the pool for old time's sake—Alex decided to call in sick at the last minute. Eva was there, and she wasn't as ugly as I remembered her being. I suppose it took this relationship for me to see her differently. Whatever the case, she and Dwayne are happy, and that is all that matters.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,049 Followers