A Woman Scorned

Story Info
A Response to Hostage by Ashson.
7.2k words
3.78
13.2k
2
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pudd
Pudd
1 Followers

A Response to Ashson's Hostage

It didn't take Tess much time to free herself from her bonds, and she'd noticed by then that she hadn't heard a motorcycle start up when the robber left, but had detected the telltale sounds of a powerful car engine starting up and zooming off, so immediately sussed that she'd been screwed in more ways in one.

'Two can play at that game,' she thought, and immediately broke into the house that belonged to the garage by simply smashing the window in the front door with a hammer she'd found in the garage and reaching through to turn the latch, then she called the cops using the owner's phone.

The emergency operator answered, "911. What is the nature of your emergency?"

"My name is Tess Hamilton and I've been taken hostage and raped at gunpoint by an armed robber who held up the store I was working at just a few minutes ago. I don't know the address here, but you should be able to see from the Caller-ID, since I'm calling from the homeowner's phone, The robber drove around at random through unfamiliar neighbourhoods before driving into a garage which he'd evidently broken into in preparation for his crime, evidently to confuse me. You should also have had an armed robbery report by now from my place of employment, so they can verify the events."

"Are you alright, Tess, were you injured?"

"Other than being brutally raped, no, but I'd like to be examined and treated as quickly as possible, to ensure that I don't come down with any venereal disease, and have a rape kit taken so the criminal can be positively identified, if and when they catch him."

"I've dispatched an officer and an ambulance to the address you're calling from, and you should be able to hear sirens approaching very shortly now. I'll stay on the line, of course, until they arrive."

"Thank you, operator, but I'd like to add something to the basic report. The robber is armed with a full-size Glock automatic, probably a model 22 or 17. Although he brandished it at me, and at the people in the store, I wasn't able to get a really good look at it, since his hands were quite large and concealed most of the grip. He took some pains to convince me that he was riding a motorcycle, pointedly displaying a motorcycle helmet and gloves to bolster his story, and would be crossing state lines via the Interstate to get safely home, but I heard a powerful car engine start up immediately he'd left, so I'd guess that he's a local villain trying to throw people off the track. He also left behind an envelope, which he said contained a thousand dollars, which would be mine if I delayed making a police report. Given his penchant for both trickery and basic dishonesty, and from the size and consistency of the supposed 'money' inside the sealed envelope, I strongly suspect that it contains pieces of newspaper, and that this was just another trick performed by him in an attempt to confuse me into inadvertent coöperation. He licked the envelope when he sealed it, however, so you should be able to verify the identity of the rapist as the same man who also gave me the supposed 'money' as a bribe to delay my reporting of the robbery and rape."

"I'm notifying our officers in the field even as we speak. Is there anything else you noticed?"

"Yes. He's a white male caucasian, brown eyes, dark brown hair down to his collar, heavyset, about five-eleven to six feet, dressed in worn blue jeans, Levi's, I think, but not the sort with fake holes in the knees, and a light blue shirt with a dark brown leather flight jacket with fake Air Force insignia patches on it, possibly another ploy to convince me that he was driving a motorcycle, but it looked like a fairly pricey jacket, so I suspect it's his own. The car he had me drive away in is still here in the detached garage, so it was obviously stolen, and a canvas of the neighbourhood may reveal someone who remembers seeing a strange car parked near this address during recent hours, probably his own, unless he stole his getaway car as well. Oh! Ithinkthat his real getaway vehicle was some sort of macho 'muscle car,' just judging by the sound of the engine as someone drove away immediately he'd left."

"Thank you, Tess. You seem remarkably cool after such a traumatising experience."

"My father was a cop, and he taught me how to look for clues and how to survive if I was ever caught up in violent crime."

"Was he a local officer?"

"He was, Sergeant Richard Hamilton, of whom I'm very proud. He was killed in the line of duty two years ago, facing down an armed robber in a situation very much like the one I experienced today."

"We're all proud of him, Tess. I remember him. I'm proud to say that I was able to attend his funeral, and that I probably saw you there, although you might not remember me. There were a lot of us there at the time."

"I know. I was very touched to see how many people missed him." She heard the first patrol car screech to a halt outside the home, and said, "The boys in blue are on their way in, so I'm going to put the receiver down so I can put my hands up in the air. I know the drill."

Her hands were raised when the officers burst through the door, guns drawn as per protocol, and they quickly checked through the house to ensure that there were no perps hiding.

One of them approached her and asked, "Are you Tess Hamilton, and did you just place a call to 911?"

"I did, Officer, and your 911 operator is on the line."

"May I talk to the operator, please?"

"Of course. I'll let you pick up the receiver, as I'd prefer not to make any sudden movements right now." She smiled at him, to let him know that she didn't hold his caution against him; it was all part of the prescribed approach to a crime scene.

He nodded and picked up the line. "This is Officer Fredericks, Badge number 6738. You were talking to the victim here?" He listened for a moment and then said, "Thank you, Operator, would you like to say anything to Miss Hamilton before I hang up the line?"

Evidently, she did, because the officer handed the receiver back to her.

"Tess, you're in good hands now," she said, "and I have to get back to handling other calls, but you'll be glad to know that another officer has just picked up a potential suspect, and he's a local thug, as you surmised, with a list of priors as long as your arm."

"Thank you for your good wishes, Operator. I'll be alright, I hope, though I'll have to wait for medical clearance to be sure."

"The ambulance is pulling up just now, Tess, so best of luck. We'll be in touch. So long."

She hung up the phone, then went through essentially the same interview with Officer Fredericks, although he did apologise for the red tape.

She was giving an abbreviated summary to the officer when the ambulance crew came through the door with a collapsible rescue gurney, excused themselves, and began strapping her down, apologising for the inconvenience, but it was in their rules for transport. "Hey, no problem, guys. I work for a living, and have been on my feet pretty much all day, so being able to sit down is kind of a relief, although I could wish for better circumstances." To the officer she said, "We'll have to continue this at the hospital, Officer Fredericks, as I have a pressing engagement with medical staff."

"Of course, Miss Hamilton. I'll see you there."

So, off she went on the litter, floating like Cleopatra on her barge, until she was lowered toward the ground as they released the carriage, then lifted up again and slid rather gracefully into the ambulance and quickly locked down for transport. The unfamiliar clicks and movements seemed odd, but then the whole experience had been outside of her usual box. The driver turned on the siren as they drove off, and she noticed that there were already bystanders watching, which rather pleased her, since that meant that there were potential witnesses who might be able to identify the creep's car and/or the man himself. The more the merrier, as far as she was concerned.

Soon enough, the siren went silent, so she surmised that she was arriving at the hospital, and wasn't at all surprised when she felt a series of minor jolts as they crossed the 'speed bumps' at the emergency entrance.

After a little business outside the doors that she couldn't hear, she was lifted down and wheeled into the triage annex to the emergency room, and was startled to see her rapist in handcuffs and sitting in a wheelchair, off in a quiet corner and looking much the worse for wear with two minions of the law keeping him out of mischief. She wanted to smile, but refrained through personal discretion, although she imagined that he must have been disappointed when he'd found out that his plan to gull her into silence hadn't quite succeeded.

As she was lying there, first an orderly came up and wheeled her into a curtained examination alcove, where she was unstrapped and transferred to a hospital gurney with practiced efficiency as a doctor came up to her, introduced himself as Doctor Ramachandran, and began taking her vitals and report of injuries whilst Officer Frederics walked up and observed. She motioned to him, "Officer Fredericks, the perp is just outside the curtain here, sitting handcuffed in a wheelchair."

"Are you sure, Miss Hamilton?" he asked.

"Quite sure. He looks the same, still has on the same fake bomber jacket, and what looks like the same blue jeans, although they weren't torn and bloody when I saw them."

"Were there any other identifying marks you noticed?"

"Not really, although I have a very good memory for faces and described him in some detail during my initial contact with the 911 operator and my interview with you. I can tell you, though, that he has a very large penis, as he brutally and suddenly raped me, and it actually felt like he might have torn something inside me."

"I'll make note of these facts, Miss Hamilton, and I'm sure that the doctor here will take special note of any signs of coercion and physical trauma." He nodded toward the doctor, who nodded back and signalled a nurse to approach with a video camera.

"Miss Hamilton? I'd like your permission to conduct this portion of your examination using video documentation to make a permanent record of my findings. We find that it helps during any eventual prosecution of criminal assaults of this nature."

"Of course, Doctor. I assume you'll be taking a standard rape kit as well for other physical evidence. I've made no attempt to wash myself, despite my natural distaste and horror, so there should be plenty to find. I here state as well, and before witnesses, that there was no willing consent to this act by me, other than that forced upon me by threats of violence and menaces by firearm."

The officer added, "There's no question of that, Miss Hamilton. We already have statements from many witnesses who saw you kidnapped at gunpoint and forced to drive away with the loot from the store in the car still sitting out in the garage, which has been dusted for prints and examined for preliminary evidence collection before being towed to the police impound lot for a more thorough examination. The car in the garage, as you surmised, was stolen, and he was caught on several video records as he drove through the business district on his way to the store in that very same car. We also have the statement of a neighbour, who saw him park his own car just outside the drive of the house you were taken to, and then noticed that he drove a strange car into his neighbour's garage an hour or so later and rolled down the door. The neighbour was particularly annoyed, because he was preventing a friend of hers from her church from parking her own car on the street when she was due to arrive later that day to take her to an elder's meet and greet. Unfortunately for you, however, she wasn't suspicious enough to call the police about his behaviour, since that might have spared you at least some portion of your ordeal."

Doctor Ramachandran, in the meanwhile, had begun his own external examination, narrating his superficial findings as he carefully spread her tissues with his gloved fingers. At that point he said, "I've sent for our Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner to complete the investigation, because I detect sufficient external abrasions, bruising, and minor lacerations of your external genitalia to warrant further examination. Miss Forsythe, our SANE nurse, is especially trained to collect forensic evidence in cases like this, and to maintain a proper trail of legal custody for any physical evidence. My own examination was to make sure that there were no apparent trauma injuries that might require immediate medical intervention, and it appears that there were not, but I will remain here as attending physician to guarantee your welfare, unless you object. I would also like to assure you on behalf of the hospital that our services, and the services of the SANE nurse, will be at no charge to you whatsoever under the provisions of the Violence Against Women and Department of Justice Reauthorization Act of 2005. You have no obligation to agree to prosecute the case, nor even to coöperate in any law enforcement investigation, in order to be provided with our emergency services nor this forensic medical exam, nor will there be any requirement on your part to reimburse the hospital or our staff for any charges incurred during these examinations, nor for any laboratory tests required, nor for medical supplies and/or other expendables used during your initial treatment."

"I understand and I certainly don't object, Doctor Ramachandran, and appreciate your kindness and concern. If you don't mind, I'd like the police officer to remain as well, as I have no illusions that my modesty will survive cross-examination by a defence attorney, and of course his testimony may be important, because he's been present since I arrived in hospital, has heard me identify the man who assaulted me, who is in your triage annex, last I saw, so it may simplify things if he is present during the exam, although I leave that up to you."

"Quite frankly," the doctor said, "it never hurts to have a second signature on the evidence envelopes, especially that of a police officer, so I actually agree with your reasoning. The officer can remain, but there's no particular need for him to be positioned in such a way to offend your modesty, as long as he can verify that the specimens and other evidence collected are properly handled and legal custody maintained. In this case, since a police report has obviously been made, and it seems clear that you intend to press charges, our standard warning doesn't really apply, but I'm still required to say that we'll retain and properly store all medical records and forensic evidence for up to six months, although the statute of limitations for reporting sexual assault is ten years in this jurisdiction. You may also be interested to know that ours is one of the few states with a potential death penalty in cases of aggravated kidnapping, which would seem to apply in your case, since you were, I'm told, abducted at gunpoint, threatened with death, and experienced physical injuries, not to mention the rape itself. This may be moot, because most death penalty judgements not involving the death of the victim have been struck down by the Supreme Court on appeal, but I understand that it makes a lovely bargaining point in pre-trial negotiations, and may induce the perpetrator to plead willingly to a lesser charge. It may also be useful if you go after civil damages later, assuming that the fellow has sufficient assets to make that worthwhile. The District Attorney might require payment of civil damages and allocution prior to any plea agreement, as I understand it, but that's entirely up to his discretion. I'm not a lawyer, of course, but I've been involved in many trials as an expert witness, so have observed the sorts of things that might go on during trial."

"Thank you so much, Doctor Ramachandran. You've been very kind and thoughtful, but at this point that's looking too far ahead. I don't even know if my employer will actually pay me for the time I've lost today, nor for any time lost in the future, since I assume that it will take time to deal with the criminal complaint and trial, at very least. I know they caught the guy, probably because of my prompt report of the crime, so I sincerely hope that they'll get their money back, which may make them happier about any lost time due to the legal process of prosecuting the thug who robbed them. I'm on a tight budget, so I hope that I'm not too much out of pocket, but that's about as far ahead as I can think at present."

Officer Fredericks cleared his throat, leaned down, and whispered quietly in her ear, for her hearing only, "When he was captured, he was driving a tricked-out late-model Dodge Charger Redline with Mopar upgrades to a 590 horsepower 426 V8 and clear title, which is probably worth around thirty thousand as equipped, even on the used market, so there ought to be a bit of change to go around. If you manage to filebeforehe has a lawyer, and clap a prospective lien on his property, that might go a long way toward forcing him to rely upon a public defender. He doesn't actually have the right to contact an attorneybeforehe's formally charged and booked, so you have a little time, if you're interested. His name is Evan Morrison, and lives here in town, which youmayhave overheard during his intake interview here at the hospital. There's many officers down at the station who'd be glad to help out as well, because we remember your father very well. He was a brave man, and well-liked by many."

She nodded to indicate her understanding, and said merely, "Thank you, Officer Fredericks. I truly appreciate your concern for my well-being."

Just then, the SANE nurse arrived and introduced herself, "Hello, Miss Hamilton, I'm Edith Forsythe, the Registered forensic Nurse-Specialist for the hospital, and I'm at your service. With your permission, I'll be collecting a large number of samples and making both written and photographic observations, which may be useful to you or to the local DA if you decide to prosecute."

"I do intend to prosecute, Nurse Forsythe, so you need not spare my feelings. My own father was killed by an armed robber in a roughly similar situation, so I have an ample sense of public responsibility to carry me forward."

"I so terribly sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience, Miss Hamilton, a well as your personal tragedy, but can assure you that my evidence and testimony have never been disallowed in court, nor even attacked with any real success; I'mverythorough and punctilious about the legal requirements for evidentiary validity, and have a cool head upon the stand and under oath. I have over five hundred hours of specific legal training on top of my training as a Registered Nurse Practitioner, so you can depend upon me not to drop the ball."

"Thank you, Nurse. Please do whatever you have to do to put this scum in jail."

-o~O~o-

The examination was excruciatingly thorough, literally starting at the top of my head, where a single hair was plucked for DNA analysis, then proceeding downward, inch by inch, as I was examined through a binocular magnifying loupe to seek out and collect any stray hair, even flecks of dust and fibres, as well as stray hairs and semen, of course, from in and around my vagina. She seemed quite pleased when she found stray semen, as well as a pubic hair that she described as clearly not mine, near my anus, because, she said, it confirmed my description of being assaulted from behind. She also took a swab from the inside of my mouth, which I enquired about, until she told me that it would likely show whether he'd kissed me or not, in case he claimed that the intercourse was truly consensual. I assured her that there'd been no kissing at all, nor any tenderness, only brutal invasion of my vagina, and then brutal thrusting until he climaxed.

Pudd
Pudd
1 Followers