A Woman Scorned Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Lisa farts loudly in Tim's mouth. He moans. JD and Dean cant help it, they break into loud, hearty laughter.

Dean (laughs suddenly) You fucking punk. That's what you deserve right there!

JD Motherfucking loser! Fuck!!

Tim jumps at the voice and whirls around, and glares angrily

Tim What the fuck. You! I know you...

Lisa (she giggles as she pulls him by his leash) Calm down darling...

Tim (points at them, alarmed) Its them. The Niggers from before.

Lisa (calmly) Tim, these gentlemen are my guests. You are to treat them with respect.

Tim (perplexed) What's going on here?

JD (smirks at Tim) After I fuck her, I'm-a-let you suck my cock and taste her pussy, cracker boy! I heard you white boys get down like that!

Tim (explodes) You fucking bastard!

He wants to get up but Lisa yanks him back to his knees by the leash. She shoots to her feet and towers over him.

Lisa (sternly) You are getting annoying Tim. Now listen to me good. These two gentlemen are here at my invitation. (looking him in the eyes) I want them to fuck the shit out of me.

Tim (he does not understand the world anymore) What the fuck!!!

Lisa (firmly) Yes, lover boy! And you are to do anything I or they say to you.

Tim Are you mad!

Lisa (coldly) Then get out Tim. Leave the car keys. I want your desk cleaned. The car will be canceled. You are finished.

Tim (panics) No! You cant do this to me.

Lisa (coldly) Try me.

Tim (indignant) What have I done to you! You sick perverted old bitch!

Lisa (smiles coldly) I hired a private investigator, Tim. He found out about Miranda. And a couple of the other sluts on the side.

Tim (flushes a deep red) Oh shit! Fuck! I can explain! Please darling.

Lisa (smacks him hard) Shut the fuck up! You behave tonight, and I will keep you on as my fuck slut. You can keep the car, the job and the cards. If not, we are through. And that means you are through. You hear me? (Tim nods weakly, his head hanging) Good. Now ask these gentlemen what they want and serve them their drinks.

Tim May I take off the leash and put on some clothes.

Lisa (shakes her head firmly) No, you may not.

Dean I kind of like you in that bitch outfit white boy. You look so horny. I might fuck you up the ass later.

Lisa Oh! That's nasty! Now, I wanna see that! But I get the cock first.

Dean Get me a double Vodka and juice, pussy boy.

JD Me too boy. Hurry up. And bring some Vaseline as well.

Lisa gives the white guy two more brutal kicks before he crawls away quickly, out of the room as the two black men and his girlfriend laugh after him.

Dean pulls out a fat joint and waves it.

Dean Mind if I smoke.

Lisa I don't like the smell of cigarettes.

Dean It's a joint. Its good for sex, yunno. Like an Aphrodisiac.

Lisa (smiles) In that case, go ahead. Have you got one for me too? You guys come and sit on either side of me. Come to Mama, boys.

The two black guys join the half naked white beauty on the couch. All three light up a joint and start to smoke. Lisa lays her long legs on JD's lap as she rests her back against Dean's chest. The two guys eyes rest between her smooth, juicy thighs, where her tiny thong is pulled off her crotch, lewdly exposing her creamy, shaved, gleaming pussy, with its dark, glistening, long lips, and her wet ass crack.

The two horny young black men start stroking and caressing the sexy white Diva. JD's greedy hands roam her shapely legs and silky thighs whilst Dean caresses her flat toned belly, and the fat tits spilling out of her half cups.

Lisa (puffing on her joint) Thanks so much for coming, guys. I am so happy.

Dean (nibbles her ear) Are you real pissed with stupid boy, huh?

Lisa I want him to suffer.

Dean (smiles at JD) This is gonna be fun. We are gonna make him suck us, then watch us fuck you, then make him suck your white pussy off our big black dicks.

Lisa (turns and kisses Dean on the lips) My, my, Dean, you are smart and evil, I like that in a man. Listen, I am gonna be your guys slut. You can do what you like with me. I am a slut for black cock. I can take it. (she rasps) My mouth and my holes have been missing back cock so much.

Dean cups her fat tits and rolls and tweaks her fat nipples. Lisa moans and snakes her hand around his neck. She pulls his lips down to hers and then they are kissing fiercely. JD wastes no time sliding his middle finger up her pussy as he dips his face to dive into her big, firm tits and devour them.

Lisa moans into Dean's mouth, spreading her thighs for the fat black finger, and hugging JD's head to her chest. She starts writhing passionately, humping JD's digits like a shameless slut. Lisa is definitely happy with the way things are moving.

Tim walks back into the room, carrying a tray with long drinks. He stops dead in his tracks, looking at his sexy white Diva being fondled and mauled by the two black thugs, and loving it, shamelessly fondling the bulges in their pants.

Tim Lisa!!!

JD Oh look, it's the fairy.

All eyes turn and look at the pathetic white boy in the leash and thongs. They all laugh. Tim squirms.

Lisa (sneers) What you doing on your feet boy, go down on your knees. You crawl, you hear?

Tim nods and drops to his knees. He crawls the rest of the way to them and hands out the drinks. Nobody thanks him. But Lisa shoves a joint between his lips.

Tim No, I cant smoke. I cant handle it.

Lisa Smoke that weed boy! You hear?

Tim whimpers and starts puffing on the joint, watching the black men shamelessly fondle his girlfriend. As JD's large palm closes over her exposed, wet cunt, Lisa's hips shoot up with want and she giggles happily.

Lisa Oh my fucking gosh! I am so wet and slimy. I am dripping. No white boy ever made me feel like this.

Tim looks on in fear.

Lisa o.s. As I watched Tim kneeling there, watching my black boys fondling his girlfriend's white body, I felt so gratified. Seeing his pain, suffering, helplessness, anger... I felt no mercy for him. I grabbed my boyfriend's leash. It was time for work.

Fade to:

Dean and JD stand side by side. The dark haired white woman tugs on the white boy's leash and points at the black men's feet. He crawls to the position, dragging his leash behind him. He kneels at their feet, head hanging, flushing deeply with shame.

Lisa sits back on the couch, thighs spread, smiling wickedly as she works her pussy with her long, pretty digits.

Lisa (snorts) Now apologize to these fine black gentlemen for being insolent, you stupid dog.

Tim (works his lips and croaks) I'm sorry.

Lisa (tosses a cushion at his head) Louder!

Tim I am sorry, gentlemen.

Lisa Good boy. Now Tim. Ask the gentleman to remove their jackets and shirts.

Tim Eh, please gentlemen, would you like to remove your shirts?

Dean (smirking) Yeah boy. Here, Jeeves.

They remove and hand him their jackets and vests, and stand there, both showing off their well chiseled bodies proudly.

Lisa (impressed) Oh Tim, aren't they just handsome darling? Look at those fine black bodies. I get so wet just looking at them. They look much better than you, with your pale, freckled skin, don't you see? The only thing nice and sweet about you is those stupid bitch thongs.

As the black men laugh at him, the white playboy goes deep red in the face and he wishes he could just sink into the carpet.

Lisa Dean, could you please let that punk remove your trousers. I wanna see your cock. Is it big?

Tim looks at his girlfriend, startled.

Dean (chuckles heartily) Fo sho! Go ahead boy, let the fine mama see for herself.

Tim just kneels there passively, looking unhappy. Lisa snorts impatiently, picks up a novel and tosses it at the back of his head, making him jump.

Lisa (growls) Hurry up, you idiot! I wanna see that black cock!

Tim gives a deflated sigh. He reaches up with shaking hands. He undoes Dean's trousers' button, and slides the Zipper down. The pants pool at Dean's feet. Dean has muscular, thick powerful thighs. A pair of boxers hug his hips tightly, showing a prominent bulge between his thighs.

Dean (smacks the white boy's head again) The boxers too boy.

Head hanging, playboy Tim pulls Dean's boxers down, and is smacked in the face by the black man's thick dick! Tim recoils in horror from the rearing thick pole like it's a poisonous snake.

Dean (laughs) Wassa matter boy! Ain't never seen a big black cock before!

Lisa (gasps) Wow! What a fat black cock! Mmmm! (one delicate hand parts her pussy wide open, exposing the pink, wet folds, as the other works her clit and slit) Oh!!!!!

JD Wait till you see mine bitch! Go ahead boy, show her my cock, lil punk!

Tim does not move.

Lisa (impatiently) Come on boy! Maybe you should thrash his ass a little, for earlier!

JD gives Tim a sharp rap on the head. Tim whimpers with fear and quickly undresses the second black man. Now he is kneeling between two hard black cocks that are pointing at his face. Tim looks scared!

Lisa (gazing lustfully at the two black erections) Wow! One just as big as the other. I am in heaven. Tim, why don't you hold those dicks up so I can see them properly.

Tim No! (horrified) I cant touch their pricks...

Lisa Do it! Jerk! Right now!

Tim whimpers and slowly reaches for the two black cocks. He grabs them, and is soon nothing but a white man, wearing a thong and a leash, and wielding a huge black dick in each pale white hand.

Dean (smacks his head) Come on boy, hold that dick real firm. Don't be scared now!

JD (smacks him from the other side) Squeeze the motherfucker boy! That's right. Jerk it. Work that cock!

Lisa Oh, that looks so sexy. Darling, jerk them real nice and get them real hard whilst your girlfriend plays with her pussy.

Tim whimpers and strokes both cocks, looking daunted. But he cant take his eyes off the two, throbbing black shafts.

Dean Tell your lady we want her to finger fuck her white bitch pussy whilst you jerk our big Nigga cocks. (he cuffs Tim) Say the exact words boy!

Tim (croaks) Eh, ah, eh... (smack. Rap with the knuckles to his skull. Smack) They said they want you to finger fuck your white bitch pussy while I jerk their big Nigga cocks!

Lisa (absolutely delighted) Oh fuck, this is so horny!! Jerk those b-i-g Nigga cocks darling!

The sexy, aroused mama spreads her thighs as far as they can go and works her wet genitals, her face a grimace of pure lust. As Dean and JD stare at her fingers dabbling in her goodies, she gazes at the two huge black cocks being wanked by her pathetic boyfriend.

JD (staring greedily at the gleaming, pink pussy) Bitch, you got a nigga going crazy!

Lisa I will come and suck both your cocks, if my boyfriend will beg me.

Dean (sternly) Boy, beg your bitch to come over here and suck these big black Nigga dicks you are holding!

Tim says nothing, just grunts.

JD (growls and smacks his head lightly) Go on boy. Less you want a serious beating.

Tim (scared, he says hoarsely) Darling, please come and suck these big black nigger dicks that I am holding.

Lisa Oh gee, thanks, with pleasure.

Lisa slides onto the carpet and crawls over to the three, aware of all eyes fixed on her swinging fine ass, split by the tiny thong. She kneels facing her cock holding boyfriend, JD to one side, Dean the other. She cups both black guys' fat, dangling balls.

Lisa (weighing and rolling the balls exquisitely) Oh damn! You are both so full. You gonna pump this white bitch full of cumm huh!

She leans to Dean's cock, pushes it against her nose, sniffs it.

Lisa Mmmmm. Smells like a real man.

Tim stares incredulously as she twirls her tongue around the thick, engorged head of the black cock.

Tim (whimpers) How can you fucking do this to me?

JD (whacks the back of his head) Hey that ain't no way to talk to a lady. Now stop interrupting.

Dean (looks down at the sexy white business woman and winks) Like that big black cock huh! (he slaps her face with his long cock)

Lisa Oh yeah!!!

Lisa turns into a black dick craving white slut, looking up and getting her face dick slapped. Then she chases after the black tool with her mouth. She licks it like a lolly. Then she gobbles it into her mouth, chews on it, swivels it with her tongue, all the while groaning and smacking her lips.

Tim's eyes almost bulge out of their sockets watching his shameless slut of a girlfriend. The poor guy, degraded to water boy, nearly cries with pain and jealous.

Dean (groans deeply, the young buck in thug heaven) Oh yes, suck that fat ass Nigga cock you white cracker slut!

Lisa Oh this is lovely, just fucking lovely.

She spits on it, and sucks it into her mouth again. She gets feverishly, tossing her hair as she pushes her mouth down on it, until her chin is pressing against Tim's hand.

Dean Oh that's it. Suck that black cock you rich white bitch! Suck me good!

Lisa (spits him out) Your black cock taste so good. (she gobbles the black pole looking into Tim's eyes) Oh darling, he is so tasty. Come gimme a kiss and taste his black cock.

Tim (recoils at the sight of her drooling, messy mouth) No!

Lisa Come on, don't be shy. I know you want it. Look how big your dick is.

Tim's hard stiff pink cock is poking out of his thong. She grabs the back of his neck. Lisa grabs the dethroned playboy and squashes her drooling, wet, messy mouth against his. Tim tries to pull back but JD grabs his head and holds him in place. Lisa smears her mouth wetly into his, covering his lips chin and cheeks with her saliva. She pushes her tongue into his mouth and kisses him fiercely, deeply. Dean and JD laugh at him, as she finally lets him go. He wipes his lips, looking rather unhappy.

JD (smacks the back of Tim's head) Now watch your bitch suck me, punk!

JD grabs Lisa by the hair and yanks her to his cock, rubbing her face in his shaved pubes. The filthy shameless white slut licks his pubes, making them wet. The black man groans, as she greedily gobbles up his cock. She sucks it feverishly, bobbing her head and slurping and moaning with relish. Then finally spits it out. She turns to Tim

Lisa Oh darling, did you notice the way this black cock is stretching my lips. But its real fun... I think I can deep throat him. Watch me go for it.

Tim stares incredulously as his girlfriend opens her mouth like some crocodile, around JD's fat cock. She takes the fat cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, pushing Tim's hand lower on JD's cock. Lisa only stops when her upper lip pushes against JD's pubes. Both black guys are very impressed. But Lisa holds the black cock down her throat for some seconds, hazel eyes looking directly into Tim's.

The nasty avenger finally spits the black cock out and gasps for breath, working her jaws.

Dean and JD clap and cheer her.

JD Fuck bitch. That was something. You'd win a gold medal at the Olympics.

Lisa Gee. Thanks. (she turns proudly to Tim) I think these guys really like the way I suck their cocks. Would you like to see me take both their cocks into my mouth, at once?

Tim (alarmed and disgusted) No!

But Lia chortles as she palms the two cocks, kissing one, then the other.

Lisa (moaning like a frenzied slut) Shit! This is what I have always wanted, two big black cocks in my mouth.

Dean Then don't just talk about it, be about it, white girl!

They both shove both their thick, engorged tools into her mouth, stretching her pretty lips. The lusty black guys stuff her mouth from both sides, seeming to fight each other for territory in her new found land. The lucky pink mouth sends buckets of saliva drooling off her chin down to her heaving, big, excited tits.

JD (smirks at Tim) Look up boy, see what your bitch really needs! See that!

Tim looks so disgusted and so mad, to see his girlfriend's beautiful face, so abused, so disrespected as to be stretched by two huge black poles at once. But the vengeful white lady is smiling in bliss. She starts bobbing, trying to fuck the two huge black cocks with her mouth, making loud slurps and gurgling sounds.

Tim groans with pain and his eyes turn watery. Tears stream down his cheeks. Lisa finally lets the two huge dark snakes slither out of her mouth. The black boys cheer and clap her shoulders, calling her their slut.

Dean (laughs) Look. Poor lil toy boy is crying. Did we just hurt your feelings, white boy? (JD and Lisa join in the laughter)

Tim starts sobbing. Tears stream down his cheeks.

Lisa Guys, I think he is jealous.

Dean Yeah, he is feeling left out.

Lisa Tim. Stop crying. Zip it and wipe those tears! (she smacks him hard and he quits that shit) Now you called Mr Dean a Nigga. Its time to apologize

Tim (gruffly) I am sorry.

Lisa No. That wont do. You gotta suck his black cock and show him how truly sorry you are! (She shoves Dean's cock in his face)

Tim (recoils from the black monster cock) No! I ain't no homo!

She rubs Dean's engorged cock against his lips. Tim keeps his mouth closed. She snorts with impatience

Lisa Do it, you lil rat! Suck that big black cock! I am warning you Tim. Or I will let them beat you up and fuck you up the ass and make you suck it off their cocks. Is that what you want? These huge big black nigger dicks in your white ass! All right guys. Rape him! Make him scream!

Alarmed, Tim immediately opens his lips. Dean's black cock slides into his mouth.

Dean Yeah, you lil punk cracker. Suck on that nigger dick. (he grabs Tim's head and starts pumping his cock in and out of his mouth, slowly, casually) What a soft, sweet little bitch mouth. Work them lips! Stroke the motherfucker with your tongue. Don't be shy now. Suck, cracker suck! (He fucks that white mouth nice and deep)

Lisa Yeah Dean. Give it to him! Fuck his mouth with that big nigger cock. (she smacks the back of Tim's head) Moan and groan Tim. Damn ya! Show me you love it. JD, wanna fuck his ass...

Tim whimpers and starts sucking that cock real good, slurping, working it with his tongue, vacuuming and bobbing. His mouth starts drooling. His moans and groans become deeper and lust filled.

Dean You can do better boy, take it in real deep. Now hold it in there and just roll your head. Fuck!!! The boy is getting better.

Lisa Yeah, he loves it doesn't he. Work them jaws boy. Devour that nigger dick. Shit, I never seen you looking so pretty.

Tim raises his game, sucking and working his jaws around the big black cock like he was born to it.

JD Damn! That's some horny sick shit! My dick need to get sucked too bitch!

He shoves his cock down Lisa's throat. The white couple kneels before the big black men, gagging their mouths on two huge, hard black cock. Dean and JD fuck the white couple's mouth like two sailors just come back from three months at sea. Both white people drool down onto their chests, staining the fine carpet.

Tim gets so into it now. Its like the black cock has vanquished and mesmerized him. His eyes get a feverish shine. Now, he is jerking Dean and sucking him for all he is worth. He pulls back, kisses the tip of the black cock and then laps it eagerly. Then he bears down on it and engulfs it in his mouth and starts bobbing smoothly, just a slurping and a drooling and and a sucking away. A huge erection rages between the white boy's thighs. He is so horny now.

Dean Shit Nigga! This some wild shit! Crackers is dirty man!

JD Fuck it man I love this shit. Lets switch Nigga, I want that shit talking white boy to suck this black cock!

Dean For sho! Gimme that bitch!

They switch and JD shoves his cock into Tim's mouth as Dean does the same to Lisa. Tim groans as the new black cock claims his mouth. He bears down on it and forces it to the back of his mouth. Then he starts bobbing and jerking and sucking like a black cock slut.

Cut to:

Lisa lays back on the couch, propped up on her elbows. Dean kneels besides her head, as she palms his tool and sucks it. JD is rolling a joint and watching. Tim kneels between her spread legs eating her cunt and ass eagerly, as the busty white woman moans and writhes and humps his face, whilst sucking both JD and Dean.