A Woman Scorned Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean Take that Nigga cock! Fucking no good, dirty white slut!

Lisa (inspired) A-a-a. Shit! I love this huge black cocks. Eat my pussy boy. Lemme feel that tongue whilst I choke on this huge beautiful black Nigga cock!

Lisa throws her mouth down on him and chokes herself on his dick.

Then she looks up at Dean, gasping and licking his tip

Lisa Oh Dean darling. I think Tim has got my pussy real wet for your big black cock! Why don't you go down to him and let him slide your big dick into my pussy. I know you wanna fuck me right?

Dean For sho bitch...

Leaving her mouth to JD, Dean slides down from Lisa, and goes to stand over Tim who is eating cunt!

Dean (pulls his head away from her pussy) Got her all wet for my big black dick huh! (Tim nods)

Lisa (smiles) Dean, why don't you let Tim get your cock real hard with that sucking mouth of his, before you fuck the shit out of my white pussy!

Dean You heard boy! Get this dick all wet for her pussy. Right now!

Tim squirms as yet another black cock is shoved in his mouth. But as soon as its in, he gets into it, sucking greedily like he wants it all for himself. Dean had to shove his face away.

Lisa (growls) Yeah come on Tim darling, slide that fucking black cock up my slimy white bitch pussy?

Dean You heard your bitch boy. Now slide this dick up in her pussy.

Lisa Yeah boy, rub it up and down my slit! (He rubs it up and down her slit and she shivers and trembles and moans feverishly) Now, slide it in, slowly. Be careful with that big black monster!

All eyes look as the white hand slowly feeds the black cock into her cunt. There is resistance to the thick head, but it slowly slides in. Then Dean is inside. He slowly pushes his hips until Tim's hand is pressed between their bodies. Tim wants to remove his hand.

Dean No boy, keep holding that cock. I want you to jerk it as I fuck your bitch!

Dean starts pumping into her. Tim groans as he feels the hot hardness throbbing in his palm.

JD (he walks to Lisa and slaps her face with his dark meat) Oh shit! This is off the hook Nigga! Suck my dick Bitch!

Lisa Hell Yeah! (she leaps at the cock and buries it in her mouth as Dean fucks her, his hips slamming into Tim's palm)

The room is filled with the sounds of fucking. Lisa moans around JD cock as Dean fucks her. Suddenly Dean pulls out of her pussy.

Lisa (wails) Oh no! Put it back in!

Dean Hold on you white bitch. You are too wet. Boyfriend here gotta clean me. Taste your bitches pussy off my cock boy!

He slams his cock back into Tim's mouth and fucks him. Tim sucks him, working his jaws, savoring his girlfriend's cunt. But a rough black hand suddenly shoves him from his favorite new toy.

Dean Alright, enough of that you Homo. Put it back up!

Tim slides him back into Lisa's cunt. Lisa is in heaven, moaning and bucking her hips.

Cut to:

The two black men have got the white woman right between them, on her knees, on the carpet. JD kneels behind the white mama Tim's duty is simply to pull her ass cheeks apart so that JD has a great view of his dark dick fucking her stretched, pink cunt. Lisa is in slut heaven, banging back on forth, dick in the mouth, dick out the pussy, dick in the pussy, dick out the mouth.

JD That's it. Take that you white bitch. Feel this big black cock!

He suddenly pulls his cock out and lays it on her ass. It twitches and wriggles like a huge, gleaming snake.

JD (slaps the back of Tim's head) Don't just kneel there boy, taste your bitch's pussy.

He pushes Tim's face down to his cock and slides it in between the white boy's lips. He fucks his face, keeping his cheek pressed to Lisa's ass, groaning and grunting like a horny beast.

Fade to:

Dean lays himself back on the couch and raises his legs. Poor Tim has to come and hold his thighs up and parted, to award his girlfriend access to the black ass.

The lusty lady boss runs a manicured finger up and down the black ass crack, stroking his puckered anus.

Dean Damn! I love that! Stick your tongue in there bitch!

Lisa You want me to eat your black ass! You are so naughty! But my boyfriend is gonna have to tell me to do it.

Dean You heard boy, tell your white bitch to eat my black ass. Say it before I thrash that wimp faggot ass of yours.

Tim (sullenly) Darling, please lick his black ass.

Lisa If you insist.

The natural born slut dives face first into black ass. She licks all the way up and down his ass crack, leaving him wet from her saliva, as she moans and groans loving the taste. Then she concentrates on his puckered hole, licking him for all she is worth, making loud sucking sounds. The white slut is into serious tonguing.

Dean Yeah, white bitch lick my sweaty ass clean. Clean me up!

Lisa (licking her lips) Mmmm. You are so delicious. I love black ass. (she licks and sucks him more. The she turns to Tim and grabs him by the neck) Come and taste this black ass boy! (he tries to recoil but she plasters her lips to his, smearing his face with black ass)

JD (impressed) Shit bitch! You so nasty! You get a Nigga real horny and shit! (he fucks her hard. She buries her face in Dean's ass, groaning, sucking and getting fucked like the true slut she is)

Fade to:

Tim is made to sit back on the couch, and spread his legs. Dean raises the white woman easily and places her in her boyfriend's arms, with her back resting on her boyfriend's chest. He adjusts her, leaving her lying in her boyfriend's arms with her ass over the edge. He pushes her thighs up he growls at Tim.

Dean Go on boy, hold them thighs up and spread them.

Water bearer Tim does as the coach ordered, leaving his girlfriend's genitals lewdly exposed. The shameless slut gazes at her rutted cunt.

Lisa (wails) oh fuck, look at my battered pussy darling. These blacks have fucked the shit out of your poor girlfriend's cunt now haven't they? No wonder I came so much.

The white woman lays her head back against her lover's chest, feeling his warm body against her back.

Meanwhile, JD hands Dean a small jar of Vaseline. JD scoops the thick jelly up and thickly applies it to his fat club till its glittering. Lisa looks over her shoulder, into her boyfriend's eyes and smiles.

Lisa (Squeals with excitement) Oh fuck darling, I think he is getting ready to fuck my ass.

Tim (panics) No. Those things are too big. They will hurt you!

Lisa (laughs) Fuck no! I'm a big girl!

Dean And a nasty bitch!

With that he brings a thick, blunt finger coated thickly in Vaseline to her tiny puckered asshole, He rims her hole. He pushes and slowly, gently sinks the slick digit into her ass. Lisa squirms, but as he starts pushing the slick finger in and out, she rolls her hips against him.

Lisa (looking from the finger in her ass to her boyfriend's nervous face) Oh shit Tim. That feels so exquisite.

The black man applies more Vaseline, and adds another digit up her ass. Even as he adds a third, the white chick is humping him back lustily. The black man jerks his thick cock with his free hand.

Finally, he brings his blunt tip to her nether hole.

Lisa (trembles) Be careful there. I haven't had a cock in my ass for almost ten years.

Dean (smirks at Tim) Never let this punk fuck you there?

Lisa A. a. My asshole is only for real men.

Dean and JD laugh and Tim blushes and smarts with shame.

Dean Don't worry bitch. I'm your Nigga. I'll be good to ya.

He rubs his fat tip against her entrance. He pushes. The white woman gasps, tensing, and wincing, watching the fat, dark tool slowly push her asshole open. The head finally slides in.

Lisa Oh yes. You are in. You are in my ass.

Dean Hell yeah bitch! I am all up in that white ass!

He slides slowly in to the hilt. He starts rocking his hips, sending his cock minutely in and out. Lisa starts moaning and rolling her hips, staring at the fat monster lodged deep in her stretched pink hole.

Lisa (the white cock slut moans deeply) Oh, that feels so good. (the horny woman looks up at her boyfriend) Oh Tim, grab my tits and tweak my nipples. That's it.

Her thighs stay wide open for Dean as her boyfriend's hands release them. Tim scoops up her tits from behind. His fingers find her fat nipples. The white boy starts pulling and kneading them, just the way he knows his girlfriend likes it.

For a long while, Lisa moans and rolls her hips, rocking against Dean's cock, wallowing in pleasure. Finally, she turns her face up to Tim.

Lisa Oh darling, I think I am ready, please ask Dean to fuck the shit out of my lil pink asshole with his big black cock...

Tim pale as snow he shakes his head unhappily, eyes transfixed on the huge black tool lodged so obscenely in his girlfriend nether hole.

Lisa Do it. Otherwise I will let him fuck you in the ass you cock sucking wimp!

Tim (alarmed) Dean, please fuck the shit out of my girlfriend's little pink asshole with your big black cock!

Dean (smirks at the smarting white kid) Thanks. With pleasure boss!

The black man starts fucking the shit out of the disappointed white woman, banging her troubles away.

The huge dark meat plows into her, churning her insides, stretching her asshole to the limit.

The dirty white woman lies in her boyfriend's arms, humping back at the black man, throwing her ass at him as her boyfriend tweaks her nipples and stares at the thick meat running up in her rear hole.

Lisa Ah yes, that's it. Fuck my ass, black man. Fuck this white slut! Yeah.

JD is applying Vaseline to his huge cock watching his mate grunt and power away at the white woman.

Finally, JD taps his heaving, gasping friend on the shoulder. Dean looks up.

JD Switch, Nigga!

Dean (growls) I ain't finished, Dawg.

Lisa Come on Dean. Don't be selfish, I got enough ass for you both. Let him have a go. I will suck your cock whilst you rest.

Tim (wails with pain) Oh no! Darling! Him too.

Lisa Of course, now hold me up properly for the next big black cock.

Dean pulls out of her tight asshole with a loud plop, only to be replaced instantly by the greedy JD.

JD rips into the white ass, pumping in and out of her, running up in her hole as if he is making up for the mileage Dean has on him.

Dean walks up to Lisa and grabs her by the hair. He shoves his smeared cock into the white lady's mouth, and she sucks him immediately. Tim stares at his girlfriend, sucking and dribbling greedily all over the messy black cock that just came out of her asshole. He looks like he wants to spit in her face.

JD and Dean switch several times on the sex crazy white businesswoman, one black truncheon jumping out of her gaping asshole only to be replaced immediately by the other, which immediately races to her mouth.

But the white woman does not seem to get enough. She keeps encouraging her lovers to give her more cock. Her boyfriend's hands get heavy from pulling on her tits, but he does not dare stop.

Fade to

JD sits down on another couch, watching a sweating, gasping, frenzied Dean fuck the white woman's asshole for the thousandth time.

Dean suddenly jumps out of her asshole and scoops the white woman up. He throws the startled lady over his shoulder and walks to JD. Dean deposits the white woman astride his friend.

JD takes the white woman into his arms and starts kissing on her tits. Lisa sits dazed for a second, astride the black man's lap. But as she feels his hard cock poking against her belly, she reaches for it with a dainty hand and slides it up into her neglected pussy.

Lisa starts riding the black cock, so tired that she can only move gently up and down. Seeing his friend's cock filling up the white woman's pink slit, Dean grabs Tim's leash and pulls the white kid to his girlfriend's ass. He grabs him by the hair and shoves his face straight at the gaping, flaming asshole.

Dean Alright you lil faggot. Lick yo wife's ass. There's been too much dick in there. Stick that tongue in there. Clean her up.

The white man obeys Dean like a young trooper in Desert Storm, rushing to fill out General Powell's order, bomb diving into Lisa's puckered asshole, entering her with his tongue. Dean watches the white wimp eat and lick the fucked asshole with relish. Finally, he reaches for him and pulls him up. He slaps his face with his cock.

Dean Got her all wet clean huh! Good boy! Now put it in boy.

Tim reverently takes the huge black cock. He jerks the slick member, feeling it heavy in his palm. Then he guides it into her asshole. Dean slides his cock up her asshole.

Lisa whimpers, the white woman becoming hesitant as both her holes are stretched wide.

But as she gets used to having two big black cocks in her, the young lusty African Americans start humping away at the white lady between them. Lisa moans out aloud, rolling her hips against the two cocks.

Lisa Oh yes. Oh darling Tim. I am so full. Shit boys, who's gonna make me cumm first. The dick in my pussy or the one in my ass!

JD I'll make you bust first bitch!

Dean Fuck that Nigga. I'm a rip that tight white ass and make this bitch cumm first.

The lusty dark young men start pounding the white woman for real, excited by feeling their huge cocks rubbing against each other through the thin membranes separating her two fuck holes.

Lisa is in heaven. She plants her arms on JD's black chest and rears, tossing her hair, screaming at the ceiling. Her face takes on a mad, possessed look.

Lisa O-o-o- SHiiit!!! Tim, I'm going out of my mind from cumming!!! I'm cumming again!!!!

The white woman wails and moans, her face contorted. Tim looks between her parted thighs, and gasps, seeing the two huge dark, slick, veined clubs banging into her stretched orifices, stretching them like they wanna split her in two.

Lisa suddenly drops on top of JD's burly body, lying against the grunting, heaving black man, who keeps fucking his cock up in her squelching cunt as if competing with cock sliding into her ass.

Dean picks Lisa easily off JD's rearing cock. As his friend starts protesting, Dean overturns the white woman and lays her back down with her back to his mate. As her ass rests against his hips, JD wastes no time in sliding his fat rearing cock up her stretched asshole. Dean stands between her thighs, and hooks two thick fingers into her pussy. He starts stroking the sensitive roof of her cunt.

Lisa looks up at Dean with a contorted face, groaning deeply, rolling her hips against the cock and fingers in her.

Lisa Ah yes Lover. That's it. You are so good to me. (she turns to Tim who kneeling nearby) Oh darling, these blacks are so good. I have never had so much fun fucking. I'm cumming all the time. Please thank them for me. Say thanks for fucking my bitch!

Tim looks at the black man fingering his white girl whilst his friend fucks her ass.

Tim (croaks) Thank you for fucking my bitch. Dean No bitch. Only one way to thank me.

He pulls the white boy close by his leash and shoves his cock deep into his mouth. Dean fucks the boy's face whilst fingering the girl.

Dean This what you wanted huh! Bitch! To see that white mouth full of black dick? Lisa Oh yes! Fuck his fucking face! Fuck him! Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!

Lisa writhes and cries out at the ceiling, her brow twisted deeply.

Tim seems to share his girlfriend's orgasm, the way he suddenly seems to be trying to shove Dean's cock all the way down his throat, like he wants to digest it. But finally Dean shoves the white cock sucker off and steps to Lisa. In one smooth motion he is knee deep in her pussy, and the two of them are using the white woman like a fucking punching bag, thudding into her.

As the two black men fuck her, Lisa hangs like a rag doll between them, gobbling like a turkey, the white woman in a continuous state of delirium.

Lisa Oh fuck yeah! Fuck! Fuck! (she groans out as her black lovers bang the breath out of her)

Dean (slamming his hips against her, burying his cock deep in her white ass) Oh yes. Take that you dirty ass slut! Take that black dick!

JD Yeah bitch! Take that cock. Like them two big Nigga cocks up in ya!

Lisa (wails) Oh yes! I love it. I am your slut! Fuck the shit out of me! Gimme those Nigga cocks!

Whimpering and moaning in delirium, the hot white woman turns her smeared, messy face to her young lover as she bounces between the two black cocks. She looks like some mad woman possessed by a legion of demons, foaming at the mouth.

He stares back at his girlfriend, shocked and awed.

Tim Darling! What are they doing to you!

Lisa Oh damn! These black cocks are fucking me so good. They are so deep inside of me. Aaaaa. I am going mad. Fuck me!!! Please!!! GIMME BLACK COCK!!! Yeah!!!

She groans as the two blacks assault her from both directions, their young, energetic bodies pounding the sexy white lady into oblivion.

Suddenly, tears of joy stream down her cheeks. Lisa sobs and weeps heavily, but her black lovers keep heaving away.

Tim (concerned) Darling, are you OK?

Lisa (wails) Yes. Its so beautiful darling. This is what I have missed all my life.

Dean Fuck bitch! You're making a Nigga horny. I'm a cumm in that pussy!

Lisa Oh yes darling. Cum in me. Shoot me full of your cumm! Please! Both of you, please shoot me.

Dean (gasping for breath) Ah fuck! That's it! (he stares down at his and his friend's cock up in the white body for a second, then he cant take it anymore.

The sweating black man jams his fat cock up the battered white cunt one last time, and then he is shooting and cumming in her. He pours gallons of pent up cumm in her, bellowing loudly.

As he feels his mate's cock leap and spurt through her body, JD also slams up into her ass and his cock jerks and start firing also.

The black men's giant orgasms rip through the white woman's body, triggering another long orgasm in her. Dean collapses on top of the white woman, completely spent and almost knocked unconscious.

The three of them lie in one big heap.

JD (slapping the side of Dean's body) Fuck Nigga, I ain't a fucking bed. Get off.

Dean (drowsily) Fuck yeah.

He rolls off the gasping white woman, his smeared, flaccid cock sliding out of her. JD pushes the white woman off his body, also pulling his cock out of her. Lisa lies on her back on the couch, thighs thrown wide apart, thick copious amounts of cumm leaking out of both her gaping holes.

JD Shit man. That was fucking bomb fuck my Nigga!

Though barely conscious, she smiles at Dean and moans weakly.

Lisa Make him eat my pussy. Make him suck me clean.

All three men stare at the mess between her thighs, with all the thick cumm oozing out of her holes.

Tim (shakes his head from side to side) Oh no. Please no.

But Dean grabs him by the leash and drags the white boy to his lover.

Dean Go ahead you wimp, eat that cream pie!

He pushes his face into the mess. Tim remains still, his lips pressed against her sloppy cunt. Lisa grabs the leash and tugs at the passive white man.

Tim (looks up at her with big, doleful, pleading eyes) No darling. Anything but that! Lisa Tim, the faster you get to sucking the quicker this is over. Don't disappoint me, after coming this far. Do it!

Tim dips his head and starts plating the smeared, obscenely gaping, cumm streaked cunt.

Dean and JD laugh as they each sip on their drinks. Tim smarts under their laughter but continues licking.

Fade to:

Tim is kneeling on the carpet on all fours. He is sucking both blacks cocks as Lisa lubes his hole. He keeps trying to glance over his shoulder but the guys wont let him. Lisa bunches the fingers of her hand together and wriggles them into his hole, stretching him and making him relax. Then she nods at JD.

JD walks to her and she sucks his dick and then lubes it lavishly. Then he kneels behind Tim. As Tim feels the black cock against his hole and he gasps and tries to get away.