A Woman Scorned Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim No! Stop it! I don't want!

But all three hold him down. JD pushes against his puckered hole and it slowly opens around his thick, black cock. There is soft pop and then he is in. Tim grits his teeth and grimaces with pain. JD grabs Tim's hips as Lisa pulls the guy's cheeks wide open. JD starts fucking him. Tim is in pain at first, but slowly, his hole relaxes and he starts to enjoy what he has missed all his life, a black cock in his ass. Lisa reaches between his legs and starts stroking his cock. Its hard as a rock. Tim starts moaning, then he starts fucking JD back lustily.

Lisa Look at that! I knew he would love it. Didn't I say it Dean? Didn't I?"

Dean Hell yeah. JD. Stop moving. Let the white boy fuck himself with your dick. Let him work for his pleasure...

Tim starts rocking back and forth, pumping his hips and fucking his ass on the big, black pole. He loves it. Dean slides his cock into his mouth. He sucks it, and starts rocking back and forth, getting fucked in both holes by black cocks. His cock suddenly starts spurting cum angrily.

Lisa (laughs) Oh look guys! He is cumming. The bitch ass cracker is cumming!

Tim is made to lick his cum from the floor. Then he is made to suck his ass from JD's cock as Dean fucks him up the ass. Then both black guys stand over and make him jerk their cocks till they explode in his face. Tim's groans and moans feverishly as he cleans them with his mouth. He is like a happy, cum drenched, white boy fuck slut for black cock.

Fade to:

Lisa sits on Dean's lap on the couch, riding his dick slowly and kissing him.

Meanwhile, JD is standing over Tim, who is kneeling at his feet, sucking his big, black balls. Then Tim cranes his neck and his tongue darts into JD's hole. He starts bobbing and slurping away with gusto.

Lisa Oh my gosh! Look at that. I think he is in love.

JD You guys please excuse me, but I am gonna take my bitch to the guest room and use him for real. Shit! I am gonna love this. This cracker boy is in shit. Now boy, I am gonna walk real slow, and you are gonna crawl right behind me, and I want that tongue in my ass hole all the fucking time, all right?

Tim only moans. Then the two leave the room.

Lisa o.s.

I am pregnant, with JD's child. And I thought all these years I was barren. I suppose puny white cum couldn't knock me up. But what do you know, I am carrying twins.

Tim is now a slut for black men. He loves black cock like a whore. Any handsome black man can fuck his face and ass. Hell, even an ugly brother can fuck that punk. And to think he is a racist! White men are strange. I am never going back to them.

I haven't put a car and a credit card on Dean yet. I would have done it, but he is very proud. He is studying, can you believe, after dropping out at 16 , going to night school at twenty, he is now about to major in business. Of course, a guy like that could use a benevolent lady of means, like moi. He is a smart and determined guy, and we get along very well. We live together. Sometimes I feel like a lecherous old lady, but when you see him fucking me, flipping me over and riding my ass, then you can tell me who is fucking who. I am getting fucked out of my mind and loving it.

I know white men don't like to hear such things, but he is intelligent, has a good heart and is very humorous. And we love each other. I don't mind him fucking other women once in a while, as long as he uses a rubber. Black cock is in demand, and I am almost twenty years older than him. I am no longer that jealous anyway. Sometimes, we share girls, and sometimes he gets JD over so they can both fuck me. He doesn't mind, why should he, we both fuck JD's pretty black girlfriend too.

Mmmm. I hope I am not getting you too horny. But I am just a horny pregnant woman, over forty, heading slowly but surely for 50. Don't blame me for using the last chance to live out horny sexual fantasies.

By the way, if any of you white guys wanna sample black cock in your mouth and ass, if you can find him, you can hire JD. He loves that shit. If you are white, married, with children, preferably, he will fuck that white face and ass, for a fee. Fucking straight white men is his business and business is good. You should see the house he lives in and the car he drives. You would think he was a top earning Hollywood star or athlete. You have to see it for yourself. If I just told you, you would think I was lying.