A Woman Walked into a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers

"You know Mike?" She said it, more than asked it, looking to Ryan's face for confirmation.

"He was right - he said you'd be a great fuck." Leaning down he ran his hand up her leg toward her pussy. She didn't stop him, but he stopped before he touched her lips. "But he also said just one as he didn't want me to spoil you."

"He set this up?"

"He said your fantasy was sex with a stranger, someone you'll never see again, and that you'd always fantasized about a man that was bigger than normal..."

"And I'll never see you again?"

"Probably not. I only see Mike every couple of years when our work brings us together. I've got an early morning flight - and you'll probably never see me again." Turning, he stepped away from her, toward the door.

"Hey - do I even get to know your last name?"

He stopped at the door momentarily, looked back at her and smiled, and shook his head no. "Mike said to tell you that you should think of me as your other Valentine's Day present."

BenLong
BenLong
1,458 Followers