A Woman's Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FROM JIM: ***When Sarah positioned her torso slowly over my now enlarged penis she grinned broadly at me with a devilish smile. I am sure I grinned back and knew that she was going to cause me to cum in rather short order. I knew I could recover and had a fleeting thought that I hoped I could "keep up with her" throughout the night and give her the pleasure she so obviously desired.

FROM SARAH: ***As I rested my weight upon him, I slid my hands up his chest, leaned forward and presented him with a kiss. From our previous writing, I knew he was very experienced and I suddenly began to wonder if he would be disappointed with me. Not wanting to dwell on it, for fear that it would show, I erased the thought from my mind and tenderly kissed his lips once more.

FROM JIM: ***The water began to slosh in the Jacuzzi as she began to thrust slowly up and down. I placed my hands on her curvaceous hips and guided her in her gyrations. We looked into each others' eyes as she slowly humped me. The warmth of the water and my partial submersion kept me from exploding too quickly and Sarah closed her eyes and began to hum and moan in her soft voice. Her skin flushed just slightly, her eyes were lightly shut with her lids fluttering and her lips separated a little as she came. She kept up her rhythm and I then felt my own orgasm pounding deeply from my own gut and into hers. She leaned forward and we embraced and kissed again. It was gentle and slow. I had a feeling things would get hot and furious later. They did.

FROM SARAH: ***I didn't expect to reach my peak so quickly. Due to the excitement of the situation and the fact that he was pleasing to my eyes I had no control.

FROM JIM: ***"Let's dry each other off," I suggested as we stepped from the Jacuzzi tub. I handed her a bath towel and took the other one in my own hands. Sarah started by lightly rubbing and blotting my body with hers until I was dry and then I did the same with hers. As she dried me I was pleased at her soft cooing, broad smile and admiration that glowed upon her face as she inspected my body. It is wonderful to be appreciated, especially by such a beautiful woman as Sarah. I had absolutely *no* trouble appreciating Sarah's lovely body as I toweled it dry from her neck to the soles of her feet.

FROM SARAH: ***As I began to place the towel against his body, I noticed his true height and his broad shoulders. As my eyes began to wander the length of his body standing before me, I began to think of how nice it would be to lay by his side with his arms wrapped around me.

FROM JIM: ***We took each other by the hand and walked to the bed. Sarah went to her bag and took out a bowl of fresh strawberries and white grapes and we lay down beside each other to partake. Both of us lay on our stomachs looking at each other, stroking and caressing each other and picking up the fruit and eating it. We made small talk about the wonderful "insanity" of this fantasy-come-true. We laughed as we described what our feelings had been: the adventure, the thrill of fear, expectation and heart-pounding raw excitement. I moved the crystal bowl of fruit from the bed to the night stand so that we would not send it accidentally flying and took Sarah into my arms and we kissed again.

FROM SARAH: ***As we began our simple conversation, I was amused as how his sense of humor remained refreshing without the computer between us. We laughed and joked and as he took me in his arms my heart began to flutter.

FROM JIM: ***Sarah's kisses were so sweet. Her lips were tender and her breath had a natural freshness. Sarah rolled partly on top of me with one leg across mine and my hand, which had been rubbing up and down her slender back began exploring her lovely bottom ...the hills and valleys. Soon, my hand touched her most fruitful valley and I felt the warm moistness of her juices there which lubricated my fingers as they explored her. I could feel the outer lips of her vagina, moist and tender. Her pubic hair was curly and trimmed short. As my fingers "found their mark", reaching over Sarah's thigh, she began to kiss more passionately, silently begging me to make her cum again. Soon she was writhing on me and against me and making light, short moans as my fingers worked.

FROM SARAH: ***His hands moved like a gentle wind, knowing just where to touch, and how long to stay.

FROM JIM: ***"Mmmmmmmm, ooooohhh your hands are good..." she sighed softly with her eyes closed. "Musician's hands" I smiled. I am a musician and she knew it. Now I was playing another instrument and I wanted to make this instrument sing.

FROM SARAH: ***As my arousal again began to heighten, I wanted him. All of him.

FROM JIM: ***It wasn't long before the instrument of Sarah's soul was singing jazz, mellow jazz as she came. Her movements were fast now and with some urgency she rolled onto her back and without either of us saying a word I entered her. Her eyes were closed and her brow slightly furrowed almost appearing to be irritated and her mouth was broadly smiling with teeth gleaming. It was beautiful and exciting to watch her face as it contorted in pleasure. The pleasure was evident and it amused me how a woman's face, at the height of pleasure can almost seem to show a look of pain. Her hands pulled my hips forward into her. She wanted me deeper and she wanted me more forcefully thrusting into her. She wanted me to fuck her. As I thrust deeply into her she swung her hips down to thrust upon me as much as the position would allow. Her urgency now was peaking. We were slamming our bodies into each other and my penis now, hard but not ready to cum yet, felt like it was reaching up into her midsection. Her eyelids fluttered and she groaned gutturally as her orgasm returned but neither of us wanted to stop. She brought her legs up, with her knees approaching her chest and I straightened up and grabbed her feet to guide her and I to our deepest penetration possible. I did not know how many times she was cumming but it seemed to be a rather rapid and continual succession. It had not been long since I had cum in the Jacuzzi but I felt another orgasm lightly knocking to get out from my middle. It was not a "gusher" and I couldn't know if she felt it. I kept on keeping on and remembered how Sarah had told me by e-mail how much she liked to wrap her long, slender, muscular legs around a man's neck and so I took her feet and interlocked her heels behind my neck as we continued our "slam dance". This position brought me closer to her aroused face and breasts which I kissed passionately.

FROM SARAH: ***He was deep within me and I was very aroused. It had seemed as though he had control over my whole body and I felt my muscles contracting as the juices continued to flow.

FROM JIM: ***Sarah relaxed and brought her legs down and my tongue moved down her body starting at her lovely mouth and down, down, down until eventually I was in position to eat her. I admired her trimmed patch. It was darker blond than her hair and in tight little curls. Sarah's taste was wonderfully sweet and her aroma was a fresh, exciting and musky perfume. Each woman's aroma is different and Sarah's was refreshing as it reached my flared nostrils. My flicking tongue explored her outer regions as my arms reached underneath her thighs and my hands caressed the sides of her breasts. After my tongue entered Sarah and tasted her sweet and moist inner tissues she soon had what I call a "screamer". I loved the sound of her otherwise soft and refined voice as it made uncontrolled, rasping animal sounds. Her torso bucked before me, making it difficult but quite pleasant to keep up with her spastic and broad tremors. I found that as long as I kept on licking, she kept on cumming.

FROM SARAH: ***My mind was in a state of unconsciousness as my internal organs raced with excitement. Could he possibly know what he was doing to me? My body began to writhe as I felt the oncoming rush of my orgasm. Yes, he knew what he was doing and he loved every minute of it and so did I.

FROM JIM: ***Afterward we were smoking cigarettes as she lay upon me and fingered my chest hairs. When the cigarettes were snuffed she said, "Now, Jim, I am going to return the favor". She quickly kissed down my chest and I knew what she meant and where she was going. When she reached her destination she was artful. Her luscious lips and tongue were sending shocks of electricity throughout my body but my ammunition was already spent. She worked and worked and I was enjoying it immensely but had to tell her that my batteries needed to recharge. The night continued and continued. The lovemaking never stopped except for a couple cigarette breaks and stops to drink the spritzwater and Snapple Ice Tea she had brought. The images of lovemaking seem, for me, to blend after that. We enjoyed a variety of positions and I especially remember the beauty of her cut rose tattoo and the shape of her back and pear-shaped butt and the flying curls of her hair as we did it "doggie style". Later in the night we were having to smear a soothing lotion onto the burning flesh of our sexual parts. Finally, around 2:00 or 2:30, after seven hours of almost constant lovemaking, we were both becoming tired. We kissed and embraced as we turned out the lights to sleep. I don't know about Sarah but I fell asleep quickly and deeply.

FROM SARAH: ***I drifted off quickly and slept very well. Awaking some time before him. Realizing where I was, I turned to verify that he was still there. I rose quietly from the bed, grabbed a smoke and went to the window. Opening the curtain, the morning sun danced through the window. As I stood there, occasionally glancing back to watch him sleep, my mind began to slowly wander back to the day it had all begun. I thought of how I hesitantly answered his response to my "Partyline" posting, and then, after only a few writings, I began to look forward to his daily notes. I thought about all the things we had in common and how I felt the first time I heard his voice on the telephone. Wanting to be at his side when he awoke, I returned to the bed. Just as I slipped back under the covers and began to think about the night before, I noticed his eyes begin to open and I couldn't help but smile.

FROM JIM: ***Checkout time was noon and we had placed a wakeup call for 10:00 just in case. When I awoke, the sunlight was shining into the window. Sarah was lying next to me awake and said she had awoken about a half hour before me. We made love briefly and somewhat sorely one last time. As we dressed I saw Sarah in clothing for the first time. I looked at her and smiled. She was shockingly beautiful naked but now, for the first, time I was seeing that she was also "an eyeful" fully clothed. I mean that if I had seen her walking in a crowded mall I would have been *quite* distracted. I helped her pack up her things and we took the elevator down and went to our cars. At her car door I kissed her and told her good bye. Then we drove off into the morning.

FROM SARAH: ***As we neared our vehicles, it occurred to me that the fantasy had come to an end. After doing what I had done, most men would be apt to pin a label upon me. I am not loose by any means and Jim understood that. I do not feel cheap, shameful, or guilty for spending the night with a man I had never seen prior to this meeting. I had known before approaching him with the idea that he would accept me for who I am and not pass judgment upon me for having a fantasy and wanting to fulfill it. He was a true gentleman from the time we met until our goodbye kiss.

FROM JIM: ***As I drove down the interstate I couldn't help thinking what a wonderfully erotic woman Sarah is. By erotic I don't just mean beautiful and I don't just mean that she is a hot lover. I mean erotic in the sense of her mind and soul. I admire her ability to fantasize and her deep desire to make a fantasy come true. Those qualities are usually "reserved" for the male of our species. The admiration was similar to an admiration for finding a woman who can split wood with an ax or close a high level corporate sales deal. It is sexy...very sexy.

FROM SARAH: ***As we went our separate ways, I couldn't help thinking of what a wonderful man I had found. It isn't often I have come across a man of his caliber, a man with so much gentleness combined with true masculinity. It is such a rare find. And should I wish to fulfill another fantasy, he will be my first choice. For unlike other males, Jim understands the wants and needs of a woman. And for this one night with him I shall remain eternally grateful. "Thank you Jim, for a fantasy fulfilled." :) <>

A POSTSCRIPT FROM JIM TO SARAH: Thank you, Sarah, for *having* the fantasy in the first place and for having the sense of adventure to carry it out. Also, Sarah, thank you for being beautiful - inside and out. I indeed feel fortunate to have met you and even more fortunate to have had such an evening.

12