A Woman's Job is Never Done

Story Info
It's Veronica's 18th birthday! Will she become a woman?
2k words
3.95
87.2k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's our birthday girl!" my mom exclaimed as I entered the kitchen, "Are you ready for breakfast?" Mom was standing at the stove flipping pancakes. My daddy was sitting at the table in his bathrobe—the newspaper sprawled out in front of him—drinking his coffee. He looked up when I entered the room.

My name is Veronica and I'm a senior in high school. Today's my 18th birthday: the day I become a woman. I've been looking forward to this day for a while—excited and nervous about all my new responsibilities. Like any kid, all I ever wanted to do was grow up and be an adult. Well, here I am! I'm 5'4" tall and slender but athletically built. I have long brown hair and brown eyes. I'm very proud of my breasts, which are a little bigger than a handful. They are soft and round and my pink nipples love to poke through my shirt. My mom always jokes that I left my headlights on.

"How does it feel to be 18?" Daddy asked, sipping from his mug.

"Pretty good!" I said, walking toward the coffee pot and pouring a cup of the hot brew. Steam swirled up from the ceramic mug and I reached for the sugar.

"Do you know what would feel even better?" Daddy asked, "That pretty little mouth of yours wrapped around your Daddy's cock."

"Daddy!" I exclaimed, feeling the heat rising to my face. I knew that when I turned 18 I'd have to take on more womanly responsibilities, but I wasn't expecting my daddy to be so vulgar. My mother turned off the stove, set aside the spatula and crossed the kitchen to stand in front of me. She grabbed both of my hands in hers and looked me straight in the eye.

"Darling, you're a woman now, and as you know, it's time you've become accountable as such. Women support and satisfy men. That's your only job from now on. If a man asks you for anything, it's your duty as a woman to comply. Sometimes men will outright ask you for something—be it a sandwich or whatever—but it's important that you learn to anticipate the needs of men before they need to ask. It doesn't matter by who or where or what they need from you. The quicker you learn your place, the better. This world wouldn't work without powerful men running the show. At the very least, you can do what they ask."

My mom pulled me by my hands toward the kitchen table. That's when I noticed that Daddy's bathrobe was open a bit. It was also the only thing he was wearing. His turned in his chair, spreading apart his knees, so his robe opened up and fell on either side of his legs. His chest was fit, I knew that, but what I didn't realize was how big his dick was. Now, I have not spent a lot of time with boys and their dicks, but I'd say this one was pretty spectacular. It wasn't even completely hard and already it was as thick as my wrist. I just stared, open mouthed, at that pulsing anaconda in front of me.

"Well, go on dear," my mom urged, "Your father is waiting." With that, she gave me a little shove toward Daddy. I was wearing the tank top and shorts that I had slept in. Daddy reached out and pulled down my top, exposing my left breast. He squeezed for a few seconds. My nipple hardened under his touch. I gasped when he pinched it.

"That's a good girl," Daddy cooed as he licked my nipple, hearing a moan escape my lips. This was all happening too fast. I have never been with a guy in "that" way before. And now I'm suddenly being thrust into a job I'm not prepared for. My mom stood behind me and grabbed my top, lifting it over my head. Both of my breasts bounced free, "Yeah, let Daddy see those tits, baby." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer—my panty-clad pussy rubbing against his chest. He held my ass tightly with his right hand so I couldn't squirm away. His mouth latched onto my nipple while his other hand continued to squeeze and massage my breasts.

"Daddy," I moaned, feeling a warm tickle shoot through me straight to my pussy, "I'm not ready."

"You've had 18 years to get ready," my mom said from behind me, "no sense in putting it off any longer." My mom held onto my hips from behind, keeping me close to Daddy. "That's it, make him happy." He continued pulling and twisting my nipples. His mouth was warm and wet, which I realized, is exactly the direction my pussy was heading.

Daddy gently nudged me to my knees. I complied and dropped down in front of my daddy. He reached down and stroked his dick. It was completely hard now and it was beautiful! I actually think I started to salivate when I saw it—long and thick. It was almost frightening. I had never sucked a dick before, but I had heard a few girls at school talking about it. I watched a few porn videos online, too, so I knew what he wanted me to do.

"Well, go on, it won't hurt you. Yet." Daddy said with a wink. I slowly wrapped my delicate fingers around it. I couldn't even reach all the way around! How was that supposed to ever go inside of me? "Lick it, baby," my dad encouraged. I felt my mom push my head forward so that the tip of his dick was against my lips. I ran my tongue across the slit. Daddy moaned and thrust forward. I stroked his dick and licked up from the base, tasting him all the way back up to the tip.

"Open up," my mom instructed, "suck him like a lollipop. Swirl him with your tongue, that's right." I did as my mother said, licking and sucking every bit of him. I paid special attention to the tip, sucking and twirling my tongue around him. I slid my tongue along the top and sides, all the while stroking him with my hands.

"Oh, yeah," Daddy moaned, "Show me what a good girl you are." Feeling more confident, I relaxed a little and took more of him in my mouth. I couldn't fit much, but I loved the way Daddy's cock felt inside my mouth. He just seemed so strong.

"Mmm," I moaned around Daddy's dick. He pulled out and I twisted and slid both of my hands around his shaft, "It's nice," I said quietly.

"Now his balls," my mom said, nudging me. I grabbed his balls and gently squeezed and massaged them like he did my breasts. I sucked one gently into my mouth. His moans got deeper—more guttural and intense. It was all too much for me and my pussy burned with desire. I wanted to touch myself, but I didn't dare take my hands off of daddy! A man's needs always come first.

"All the way in, baby," Daddy said. I opened up my lips to accept daddy's huge cock. I practically had to unhinge my jaw to fit his hot dick inside in my mouth. I tried my best to swallow him up, but he was too big. I kept twisting my hand up and down his shaft as I bobbed my head up and down, sucking on the head of his dick.

"Just like that, sweetheart," my mom encouraged. I must have been doing it right, because Daddy started thrusting deeper into my mouth. I tried to pull away, but my mom held my head tight. All I could do was open wide and hold my breath. My jaw stretched. His dick pounded the back of my throat. I gagged, drooling around Daddy's cock. I needed to breathe! I coughed and gagged and he eased up for a bit, allowing me to catch my breath.

Daddy stood up and pulled me along with him. He instructed me to lie on my back on the kitchen table. I did as he asked, my pussy still begging to be touched. With my head hanging upside down off of the table, my throat opened up. I held on as Daddy thrust into my mouth and completely down my throat. I gagged, but he just held still, allowing me to adjust to his assault. When I settled a bit, he pulled out and thrust again. I was able to get into a rhythm and learned to breathe just as he started to pull out. He got deeper and deeper with each thrust and before I knew it, he was all the way inside my throat. My nose pressed against his balls at the base of his dick—he smelled so musky; so delicious—my pussy begged for attention. The kitchen was filled with sucking sounds, moans, groans, and the slapping sound Daddy's balls made against my face. God, it was so hot!

"Look at our daughter's pussy soaking through her panties, Honey. Our baby girl is all wet!" Daddy said, "Touch yourself for Daddy. Show me how much you love to suck Daddy's cock." He didn't have to tell me twice. I reached my fingers into my panties and was not at all surprised at how slick and hot my little cunt had become. I quickly found my clit and rubbed ferociously while Daddy pounded my throat. It didn't take long before I felt my body cease with orgasm. I choked and gagged, trying to spit out Daddy's cock, but he just kept thrusting. My body shook with pleasure. Daddy grabbed my breasts hard, pinching my nipples. Ripples pulsed through my body to the tips of my toes.

"Mm! Mmhmm! Mmh! Mm!" I tried to scream around Daddy's dick.

"That's it, baby. Cum for Daddy." I was in heaven. I never dreamed that my 18th birthday would begin like this.

Do you know what Daddy really likes?" He asked, slowing his rhythm. He grabbed my breasts and massaged them again. My nipples burned with desire and I felt my pussy twitch again.

"Hm?" I murmured, still a little out of it from the amazing orgasm I had just experienced.

"He likes cumming on those pretty little tits of yours. That's what Daddy really wants. Can Daddy do that?" He asked, pulling out of my mouth with a loud pop.

"You want to cum on my titties, Daddy?" I purred.

"Yes, I do, baby girl. Can I do that?" He asked again, walking around to the side of the table. I looked up at him and licked my lips.

"Yes, Daddy. I want you to cum all over my little titties."

Daddy slowly jerked his cock. My heart skipped a beat and my body burned for him.

"Get ready. Here you go, sweetheart. Ohhh, Here comes Daddy." He said. I rubbed my breasts, pushing them together and rubbing my puffy nipples. "Oh! Ahhh!" Daddy cried, shooting a big white stream of cum on my tender titties. It was so hot against my skin!

"Mm, yes, Daddy. Come on my little titties. Show me what I good girl I was," I said, rubbing Daddy's cum all over my milky white breasts, "Give it all to me!"

Daddy's whole body jerked a few times and he let out a guttural moan. When he was spent, he slapped my nipple with his softening dick. He rubbed the head of his cock around the cum he had just deposited onto my chest. Then he dipped his dick back into my mouth. His cum was thick and salty on my tongue.

"Do you taste Daddy's cum, baby? You did that for Daddy. You should be proud." He said, panting a bit.

"Mm, Thank you, Daddy," I said, cleaning off his dick, "You taste so good, Daddy."

"Happy Birthday, sweetheart," Daddy said, "Now eat your breakfast and go get ready for school."