A Woman's Job is Never Done Ch. 03

Story Info
Veronica discovers what happens when she's caught.
5.2k words
4.52
45.9k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The school day was over and the hallways were empty. I had just spent the last 20 minutes or so on my knees in front of my math teacher. Mr. Martin was a lonely man without a woman to take care of his needs. I could still taste his cum in my mouth as I skipped out of the classroom. I looked back over my shoulder and watched Mr. Martin rub his cock as if congratulating it for a job well done. Mommy and Daddy would be so proud! Today's my 18th birthday, so I'm officially a woman. And as a woman, it's my job to serve men any way they need. My pussy was still tingly from my orgasm and my mind wandered to how much I'd love to have a thick dick in my virgin pussy. But I was saving that honor for my daddy.

I was so focused on thinking about my daddy's cock that I didn't notice the janitor standing in the hallway outside Mr. Martin's classroom. I ran straight into him. He was a small man, not much taller than me, and his body was tight. His face was attractive but ruddy and it looked like he missed a few days shaving. A few grey hairs poked through the black. His name badge said, "Joe."

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I said, pushing off his chest, "I didn't see you!"

"No, I don't think you did," He said, eyeing my ripe body and rubbing the bulge in his grey coveralls, "I don't think you saw me at all. But I saw you." He reached out and grabbed my breast, pulling a gasp from my open lips. Who does this guy think he is? My nipples poked through my shirt and I flinched when he slapped them.

"I saw you being a very bad girl. I saw you get on those dirty little knees and suck on Mr. Martin's prick. How do you think the school board is going to react when they find out what a dirty girl you've been? What do you think they'll do to Mr. Martin when find out he touched your succulent little cunt? Huh, little girl? What do you think then?" He reached down and cupped my crotch, rubbing the fabric hard against my sensitive mound. He repulsed me, but I knew he wouldn't let up too quickly. His eyes flashed with desire. Joe looked like a man who often got his way when he put his mind to it.

"I'm not a little girl!" I cried in protest, terrified at what Joe was going to do, "I'm a woman now, so it was my responsibility to serve Mr. Martin. I'm an adult, so they can't do anything!" I lied. The janitor stepped closer and grabbed me by the hair, yanking me close and pulling my head back so I looked up at him.

"Mr. Martin will be fired, you bitch. And you! You think you're a woman?! I'll teach you to be a woman!" the janitor spat angrily. He grabbed my face, pulling my mouth against his. He was ravenous, biting and slurping my red lips. His sucked my tongue into his mouth, nibbling it as he did. He pulled my jaw open as wide as he could and shoved his fingers in my mouth. I gagged, my arms flailing, trying to push him away.

"Do you like having your mouth ripped open?" He growled, "Do you like being stretched?" He plunged his strong tongue deep into my mouth. He filled me so full that I nearly gagged. I gasped for air when he pulled away. Saliva dripped down his chin.

"I bet you love being stretched, don't you, bitch? I bet you like have all of your little holes stuffed full. Do you like that? Do you like it when men fill you up?" Disgusted and aroused, he tossed me aside. I stumbled and fell face first and spread eagle on the linoleum tile. I tried to push myself up, but Joe held me down. He spanked my ass and rubbed my pussy through my pants.

"Come on, bitch! It's about time you learned something useful in this worthless place!" He pulled me up by my hair and dragged me down hallway. He threw me into a stairwell that led to the basement. There was nothing in the basement but a few abandoned classrooms, storage closets and the boiler room. What was he going to do with me? Was he going to take my virginity? I thought about this man's cock forcing its way into my pussy—my soaking wet pussy had been screaming a moment ago for a hard cock. I whimpered at the thought of him ripping me open like that. Oh, God! What if he wanted to fuck my ass? I've never even played around with that so I know I couldn't take him! It was one thing to submit to a man's needs but this was wrong. Wasn't it? My needy pussy wasn't so sure.

"What are you doing?!" I cried, "You can't do this. I need to get home! My parents will call the school looking for me and they'll find me! They'll find me with you!" I yelled. The janitor threw me against the wall and pressed his hard body against mine—his stiff cock pressed against my stomach. His breath was hot against my skin and he wrapped his hand around my throat.

"No one is here, little girl. It's Friday, you stupid little slut. Everyone runs home as fast as they can on Friday." He hissed against my ear. He ripped up my shirt and yanked my breasts free, slapping them. Hard. I cried out.

"Please don't do this! Please!" I whimpered. He laughed and threw me into an old classroom that had been converted into a storage space. I fell on my knees just inside the doorway. The corner by the door stored tools and items that the groundskeeper might use. The other front corner was reserved for the custodians. The rest of the room was cluttered: desks, chairs and tables were scattered around and boxes were stacked along the far wall. There were shelves of old text books and classroom equipment.

"If you do exactly as I say, I'll be easy on you. If you do everything I ask, I won't tell anyone about what I saw you doing with Mr. Martin." The janitor said. He unbuttoned his coveralls, pulled out his erection and started to rub the long shaft. His chest was hard and rippling with muscles—more from a life of hard labor than a life spent at the gym. For some reason, that turned me on. He had a long, skinny dick. So, that was a relief. At least when he raped me, it wouldn't hurt as much as Daddy's fat dick would.

He stepped behind me, rubbing his cock against my round ass. He stroked my ass a few times with his strong hands, tracing my crack through my blue jeans. He reached around and did the same to my pussy, pressing my backside firmly against his erection. His other arm wrapped around my waist, holding me still. He bent me forward a bit and slapped his pelvis hard against my ass mimicking a hard fuck. His assault echoed in the empty basement. He ran his hands all over my body, exploring my ample curves and digging his fingertips into my soft skin. He spanked me. I whimpered: nervous about what the janitor had intended for me and excited by his need and hunger.

"Take of your clothes," he barked. I whimpered but did as he asked. I tossed my book bag aside and pulled my top the rest of the way over my head and set it on an overturned desk. I kicked off my shoes and unzipped my pants. I shimmied out of them and set them aside with my shirt. My panties were still soaking wet. I could smell my starved pussy and I knew the janitor could, too.

"All of it!" he yelled. He stroked his cock with a slow, steady rhythm. His cock was long, which made it look thinner than it actually was. I stared at it, trying to reconcile the idea that his man meat was going to split me in two. He leered at me, breathing through his open mouth. I unfastened my bra, allowing my tits to bounce with freely and I stepped out of my panties. He took out his phone and snapped a picture of me standing naked in the storage room. I started to protest, but he shushed me, laughing.

"I'm documenting our time together. You should be thankful. That way you know I won't tell on you and Mr. Martin because I'll be just as much to blame as he was. Now, give them to me," he said, indicating my panties. I tossed them over to him. He balled them up and pressed them to his face, inhaling deeply.

"Mmmm..." He snarled, "What a juicy cunt you have. A genuine honey pot. Turn around." I did as he instructed. "Bend over and show me that ass. Spread your legs." I bent over and used both hands to spread open my ass for him. It was degrading being treated like a snack for a hungry wolf. I thought about how terrifying it would be if he mounted me right there—pumping his long rod inside of me and filling me with his seed. I imagined what it would look like when his cum dripped out of my tiny hole. These thoughts were thrilling and I felt my stomach flutter. The air was cold against my glistening pussy. I jumped with a squealed when he spanked me.

"Look at that little, dripping cunt!" He marveled, spanking my pussy. I squealed again. "Hold it open...that's it. I want to see both holes." I spread my cheeks as far as I could. He took a few close-up photos of my virgin holes.

He knelt down behind me and buried his face in my puckered ass. My breath hastened as he flicked his tongue against my hole and sucked my taint. He pushed me all the way over so my hands were on the floor and my ass was high in the air. His arms locked around me at the small of my back, pinning me so I couldn't stand up. This position left my pussy and ass wide open. The janitor dove in. He sucked and licked from my clit to my ass. I gushed when he strummed my cum button with his strong tongue, making my body hum. He slurped my juices, moaning as he did, which delighted me despite my disgust. I rubbed against him, silently begging him to continue his invasion. My breasts hung down toward the floor and I longed to caress them, but I knew if I lifted a hand, I would topple over.

As if he read my mind, he loosened his grip on me and allowed me to stand upright against him. He reached around to fondle my breasts. He pinched and turned my rigid nipples in his rough fingertips. He pulled them taut, making my breasts spring back when he finally let go. He pushed my breasts together and sucked on my nipples, biting and pulling them with his teeth. I winced and sobbed at his aggression. My body ached for this despicable man.

"Big girls don't cry," He sneered, "Or aren't you the woman you claim to be?" he mocked. He pinched my nipple, making me cry out. Then he let his hand snake down to my pussy. "So wet already. What a dirty little girl you've been. Do you like it when strange men touch you? Do you like making them hard for you?" He pulled my arms backward and held my wrists, which forced my chest forward and my ass back. He thrust his cock against me, sliding it along my slick crack. He sped up. I bounced against him with a thud, my breasts jumping with east thrust. I cried out at the assault and he slowed.

"Don't cry, little girl. Uncle Joe is going to make it all better," He growled against my ear. His hand coasted down my stomach and graced my pussy lips. His touch was so delicate I almost cried out for more. He tenderly dipped a finger into my burning cunt, exploring my pussy. My whimpers filled the room. I hated him but I wanted him. I rolled my hips while he fingered me, pressing back against his erection.

He found my hole and playfully teased it with his fingertips. My hips jerked from the sensation. I heard him laugh quietly at my reaction. Then he cupped my entire pussy with his hand and plunged two fingers inside of me. His thumb hung around my clit and he rubbed it while he thrust into me, curving them up so they hit on the other side of my clit. Joe fingered me fiercely. It was incredible! My legs wobbled and I almost lost my balance, but Joe held me tight and continued battering my pussy. My whimpers became moans that shook with the pounding his hand gave me. Suddenly, I felt an enormous pressure build in my abdomen. It was almost like I had to pee really badly, but it came on too fast. I knew I was close to cumming.

"Fuck! Ahhh!" I cried, "Mmm. Yeahhh. God, I'm going to cum! Fuck me!" My body shook and I screamed incoherently as an orgasm pulsed through me. Then, it was like a dam broke and I came. I couldn't move, so I just stood against Joe, panting and convulsing. I was soaking wet. He spun me sideways and slapped my breasts.

"So, the naughty little girl can squirt, huh? I've never seen anything like that—you came everywhere!" He exclaimed, a little too proud of himself. He shoved the fingers that were in my pussy into my mouth. "Suck on them!" Joe commanded, "Taste your cum! Do you taste good? Huh? Fuck, yeah, you taste good!" I did as he asked and sucked his fingers into my mouth. I tasted sweet and musky. I lapped at his fingers and he shoved his hand deep in my mouth, making me gag. I sputtered and spit, drooling around his fingers. He pulled my mouth open wide and spit into it. Then he spun me again and bent me over.

Joe rubbed from my pussy to my ass, bringing my ample pussy juice all around my puckered hole. I sobbed, but I couldn't help rubbing against his hand. He chuckled.

"You can whimper and tell me, 'No,' all you want, but with the way you just came, I know exactly what you want!" He said. He was right! What was wrong with me? He poked a finger into my ass, making me jump and scream. He laughed, poking his finger deeper, twisting it around and pushing my pussy juice into my virgin ass. He was getting me lubed up! It hurt, but not in the way I expected. It filled me like something I've never known before. He sensed my tension and focused on my pussy, pulling moans out of me. I almost cried out when he took his hand away. But he quickly inserted his finger back into my tight ass. I must have been slick enough because he stuck a second finger inside me without a problem.

"How many dicks have you had in this sweet ass?" He asked.

"None." I whispered.

"Hot, damn! What a juicy cherry waiting to be tasted," He growled into my ear. He reached around with his other arm and grabbed my breasts. He pulled and twisted them while he loosened my ass hole with his fingers. I started moaning again, and he picked up the pace. My pussy was begging for attention. Without thinking, I reached down and touched myself.

"Fucking bitch wants to cum again? You like touching yourself while I finger your ass...naughty girl. You want to cum while I'm inside you?" He fingered me faster. My moans became cries of desire. I wanted all of him. I flicked my clit harder and dipped my fingers into my soaking wet cunt.

"Fuuuck..." I moaned, "Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum! Don't stop! Please!"

Joe really got into it—he threw his whole body into finger fucking my ass. I rubbed my hot clit thinking about how good it felt having this dirty man fingering me. It was so wrong, but it felt amazing! I thought about his long dick and how it would feel beating my asshole. I thought about his balls emptying into my virgin ass and dripping down my pussy while I was bent over. I wanted him to use me...make me his dirty little cum bucket. I rubbed furiously, edging toward orgasm.

He let go of me and took a step back. I protested, reaching my ass back toward him. He grabbed my hands so I couldn't masturbate.

"You want to cum for me? You miss my fingers in there?" He asked, "You want to cum for me, then say the words. Tell me that's it's my ass and you miss me inside of you."

"Please," I whispered, "Please let me cum."

"I didn't hear that, what?" he mocked.

"Please, it's your ass and I need you inside of me! I need you to make me cum! I need you to fuck my ass!" I begged.

"Your ass will be mine, but not right now," He hissed. Joe held me tight and slipped his fingers back in my ass. He was really giving me a pounding. Then he did something that drove me absolutely wild: he invaded both holes at the same time. He had two fingers in my pussy and his thumb up my ass. He stroked with such vigor that I nearly passed out. The sensation sent me over the edge and my orgasm flooded over me. I shook with lust and desire. My face and chest flushed and my nipples were so hard they could have cut glass. I squirted a little, but not nearly as much as before. My legs were like jelly. I cried out and collapsed against the janitor. I couldn't move. My orgasm left me completely useless.

The janitor held me against him and slipped his hard cock in the gap in my thighs beneath my pussy. He never actually entered me, but the top of his shaft slid back and forth against my slit. My cum dripped down my thighs, so he had no problem fucking me like that. My pussy quivered as his shaft stroked me. My clit was over-stimulated from my orgasm. I jerked uncontrollably. He looped his arms up under mine and held my back closely against his chest. He pounded me—my ass slapping against him—while he fucked my thigh gap. I was delirious with pleasure.

His breathing increased and his jerking got more erratic. He spun me around again, depositing me on my back onto an abandoned desk. He spread my legs open. My red pussy twitched. He jerked his cock for a few minutes. I started to get my senses back and lazily began to finger my juicy cunt. I looked the janitor in the eye and licked my lips. He grunted and shot a few streams of spunk onto my glistening pussy.

"Fuck, yes...give it to me..." I moaned, enjoying the heat of his load on my swollen cunt. He stood, rubbing his cock, which hadn't started to soften yet. I rubbed my fingers through my cum-covered pussy. I swiped up a white gob and sucked it into my mouth. The hunger in Joe's eyes tore right through me. He took out his phone again and took a few pictures. One of my pussy covered in his cum and a few more of me sucking his cum off of my fingers. I rubbed my breasts for him, pinching my nipples and touching my pussy. He took a few more pictures.

Joe walked over to the stack of boxes and started rummaging around. He came back with a glass test tube. I grabbed it and rubbed the rounded end of the cold glass against my cunt. I moaned, sticking just the tip into my pussy and twisting. Joe took another photo.

"I'm imagining this is your cock, teasing me, getting ready to fill me up. I want to see you bury your dick right inside of me," I purred. I used the test tube to push the rest of his cum into my sweet cunt.

"Yeah, push that cum right in your little hole where it belongs," he growled. I think he stopped taking pictures and started filming. For some reason, that turned me on even more. I pulled and tweaked my nipples with my left hand while I masturbated with the glass tube. It felt very nice inside my plump pussy. It glided over my slick folds, rubbing against my clit and sending little pulses through my body.

"Oh, yeah, mhmmm..." I sighed, rolling my hips while I stroked my pussy. I stuck it deep inside of me—until it wouldn't go any further—and I gave it a spin. My wet cunt slurped and sucked at the glass. I never knew a pussy could be so loud! I slipped it out and showed it to Joe.

"Look at the way it shines," I said, licking the glass tube with the tip of my tongue, "This should be you fucking my pussy." I sucked it in my mouth, drinking up all of my pussy juice. It still tasted a little like his cum.

"Oh, yeah. That's it. Now, put it back in your hole. Just play a little bit more for me," Joe instructed, "Spread your pussy for me. I want to see it go inside. Oh, fuck, yeah."

"Oh, God. It's nice and tight. Oooo..." I trailed off. The sound of my hungry wet pussy filled the room. Both of my hands were working my abused cunt. I stuck the test tube all the way in again. With the rounded base against my cervix, the open end of the glass tube allowed a unique view of my secret depths. Joe found a flashlight and lit it up for the camera.

"That's so fucking sexy! Now, suck on your fingers. Tell me how good you taste," Joe commanded. I licked my fingers one at a time, savoring my flavor. I looked into the phone's camera lens while I salivated over my own cum. I watched the janitor stroke his cock while he filmed.

"Mm. My pussy tastes so sweet." I murmured.

"Do you like doing dirty things with strangers? Do you like fucking yourself in front of a dirty old man?" He asked.

"I like it when you watch me. I like watching you jerk your hard cock over my pink pussy. You're making me all wet. Oh, God, it feels so good!" I pulled my long nipples, making my breasts bounce when I let go. "Do you like watching me play with my little titties? I want you to cum all over my chest. Would you like that? Make a nice, big, wet, sticky mess all over my tits...Mmhmm..."

12