A Woman's Job is Never Done Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped closer and rubbed his cock on my breasts. He slapped it against my nipples, rubbed again and then slapped one more time. He held his phone close to my breasts while he smacked my tender tips. I abandoned my pussy and held my breasts together. "Mm...fuck. That's so hot. Oh, yeah. I want to feel your rock hard cock fuck my tits."

Joe left to look through the boxes again. When he came back, he had a little bottle of something. He squirted it all over my breasts. It was some kind of oil or lube and it was cold, which made my nipples perk up even more. He lingered on my nipples, tugging on them. He dug his fingertips into my tits and giggled them. I moaned my approval. He pulled me to my knees. He slapped my lubed up titties a few times with his hard cock.

"Push them together for me," he said, "Yeah just like that." I pressed my breasts tightly while he slipped his rod in between. He was still recording. He pushed his dick up toward my face. My entire body rebounded with each thrust. His momentum increased.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," He whispered as he hammered my tits. He grabbed me by the throat, "Tell me how much you like it, bitch!"

"Yes," I moaned, "It feels so good. I love it when you fuck my titties. " I held down my head and stuck out my tongue. I licked the swollen head of his dick each time he thrust upward. His long cock looked so fucking sexy pumping my cleavage.

"Yes! Put your tongue there, put your tongue there. Oh, God!" He cried. I spit on his dick. "Yeahhhh...Give it to me!" There was precum oozing out of Joe's cock and he rubbed it all over my breasts. The heat of his powerful dick against my soft breasts was incredible. His lust was delicious. I bit my lip and moaned.

"Look at me, I want to see those eyes," he said. I looked up at him, meeting his fierce stare with my own intensity. My pussy was hungry again. Each thrust between my sensitive breasts sent waves through me. I threw my head back in ecstasy. Joe leaned down and kissed my open mouth. I moaned behind his lips. He kept fucking my tits, but it became more sensual. His tongue lingered in my mouth, begging for me to surrender to him. I pulled his lip into my mouth and gently sucked on his flesh. A breathy moan left him. That moan went straight to my pussy, which quivered and dripped. Suddenly, Joe stopped.

"Get up," He said, slapping my breast in encouragement. He walked over and grabbed a ladder that was leaning against the wall. He brought it toward me and unfolded it. It was about 8 feet tall and locked into an "A" shape. It had been silver, but it was splattered with paint.

"Climb up to the top and bend over," He instructed. Curious, and really, really horny, I did exactly as he told me—no questions asked. I climbed up until I could rest my stomach on the top step and bent over. I grabbed the support wrung on the other side. My head hung upside down and facing the ladder. I could see between my legs, but my view was limited. I heard Joe walk away and return.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can," he said, "I want you stretched open." I did as he asked and I realized that he had a broom in his hand. It had an old wooden handle that had been worn smooth over the years. I watched as he poked the handle against my pussy. He was going to fuck me with that? I flinched when the unrelenting wood slid into my silky pink hole.

"Relax," He said, soothing my nerves. "It'll be alright."

I took a few deep breaths and felt myself relax. The janitor must have sensed this as well, because he stroked the handle against my lit, getting it all wet, and then gently slid it into my pussy. He pushed it all the way against my cervix. It hurt when it hit, but in a deep and interesting way. He gave the broom a spin. Oh, boy...my head spun from the sensation. It was incredible! He removed the broom from my pussy. I begged him to put it back.

The broom lost its sensuality the second time in. Joe thrust it inside me—hammering my cervix with the wood. I screamed and almost flew off the ladder. But I held on and Joe continued fucking me with the broom. Fast. Deep. Unrelenting. I was delirious. Joe changed the angle of the broom handle. I was done for. My pussy clenched and my body seized and shuddered. I felt pressure releasing as I came, squirting around the broom handle.

"Yes, baby girl, cum for me. Splash your delicious nectar all over the place." Joe encouraged. I couldn't move. Joe gave me a few minutes to catch my breath. As I lay there atop the ladder, completely worn out, I feel the broom handle caress my slit again. This time, it was aimed at my ass. I couldn't protest. I tried, but there was no sound. I was helpless as the polished wood pushed into my virgin ass. I felt my ass resist, but Joe was persistent and since I squirted everywhere, there was plenty of lube available. He stroked my slick slit once more and pushed the broom into my ass. I screamed at the invasion. Joe stopped and let me get accustomed to the feeling of having my ass filled.

Maybe it was because I was basically numb from orgasm, or maybe it really did feel good, but whatever the reason, I started cooing and murmuring as Joe slowly began to fuck my ass with the broom handle. Inch by inch, he filled me. I had never felt anything like it! My eyes closed in bliss and I relaxed. I even started to thrust backward just enough to encourage the janitor's assault. I don't know how far he went inside me—it felt like miles. I moaned and sobbed, begging him to never stop. I was his fuck toy—his pleasure palace—and I wanted to be filled every way imaginable.

Joe helped me down off the ladder. He did most of the work because I was basically jelly. I couldn't stand and I was all shaky. My body tingled and I knew I wanted to b used over and over again. Joe laid me on my back on the floor and stroked my tits, tracing his fingers along my stomach and to my pussy. His hands felt cold against my burning mound.

"Did you enjoy yourself, sweetie?" The janitor asked as he fingered my worn pussy. I could only moan and smile. He knelt beside me and started jerking his cock over my chest. I wanted to feel his cum again. I wanted to bathe in his cum. I wanted it to fill me up and made me feel warm forever. He grabbed the test tube and stroked his rock hard cock. When he came, he pressed the tip of his dick against the test tube, filling it with his cum. I opened my mouth, expecting him to pour it down my throat. But he got up and rummaged through the boxes again. He came back with a little clear rubber tube about a half-inch in diameter. He rubbed my pussy with the end of the tube and stuck it deep down inside of me. Then he stretched out the tube and poured his cum in the other end. We both watched in silence as his seed slowly dripped down the tube and into my pussy. When most of it was inside me, he removed the tube and slapped my pussy.

"Just a little something to remember me by," He said, and left.

I was all alone—used, filled, and completely satisfied. He never entered any of my holes with his cock. But, he still made me cum buckets and now I held his seed in my virgin pussy. I wonder if Daddy will mind taking my cherry with another man's cum in my womb. Only time will tell.

12