A Woman's Place Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, of course I'm going to sign it," Julia declared. "But, do you really think you can get many signatures for it? This isn't exactly something conventional. I'm not sure if it's the kind of thing people would really want to sign."

Anne smirked, "A party that stands on women consensually allowing men to use them for pleasure, both sexually and non-sexually and free use to their bodies, and you don't think there will be men who won't want to sign it? Julia, come on now, you live on planet Earth."

Turning her attention back to everyone else, she then asked them all, "So, can I count on all of your signatures?"

Without any hesitation, everyone in the group nodded or gave a positive response, verbally adding their names to the list before they actually signed it. Sarah smiled very big looking around at everyone agreeing to get on the bandwagon. She admirably stared at Anne, who returned it with a confident expression of her own.

Anne then changed the subject a bit and questioned everyone about the current status. "Now, like I said, we are not officially a party yet, as there is still a process to go through. I am hoping to go national on the first try, but if not, a state or even local level would be good enough for me. Regardless, it is in our best interest to choose a leader, a speaker for now. I am very much aware that as time goes on and hopefully as our party gets bigger, there will probably be someone who can relay our messages better and will lead us into a greater direction. But, for the time being, out of the ones in this room, who would you guys like to see as a leader?"

"Is that a trick question," Maria laughed. "Obviously, it has to be you. You were the one who said it out loud and you are the one who is the most ready to push this forward. You already seem to have a plan. Whether or not it's all just wishful thinking, it's definitely more than I could come up with."

"I agree one hundred percent," Casey added.

"Is there anyone who doesn't feel I should be the leader, for the time being at least?" Anne surveyed. "Speak now, because we need to be very open with each other."

No one spoke up, which Anne took as everyone being on the same page with her being the leader. She then polled, "Well, I guess to make it official, everyone who agrees that I, Anne Carson be the leader, please raise your hand."

Eight arms immediately went in the air, Sarah's so quickly and excitedly that it caused her tits to jiggle. Anne smiled, taking a seat on her friend's lap and wrapped her arm around her neck, letting her hand rest against one of Sarah's huge breasts. Satisfied that she could move forward and that her idea was received well, she studied each woman in the circle. After sighing in relief, sitting on the thigh of her friend, who had wrapped her arm around her waist, Anne declared, "It's settled then. It's time the world knows that underneath a working man is where a woman's place is."

12