A Woman's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,235 Followers

"Oh, trust me, I don't call just any girl my favorite! See you soon."

The phone went silent and putting it down I got up from the desk before I buried my fingers in my pussy. Paula's voice had me hot and I couldn't imagine the puddle I was going to be in when she got her hands on my bare flesh. Seeing it was quarter to five I shut my lap top down and locked my desk. Grabbing the clothes I had hung in the small closet, I left my office. I made my way through the deserted sea of cubicles in the main floor and entered the bathroom.

Standing in front of the mirror I removing my blazer and blouse and reaching up to the clip, let my long, light brown hair cascade down over my shoulders. I teased myself by cupping my tits in the transparent black lace bra I was wearing and yearned for my hands to be another woman's. Unzipping my skirt, I let it fall to the floor and stood there in my bra and thong wishing the only woman looking wasn't the one in the mirror.

A side effect of discovering my attraction to the female form was I saw myself much differently as well. I'd always had enough attention from men to feel I was attractive, but now I saw my body the way I would if it was another woman. My breasts were on the smaller side, but were well rounded and still sat high and firm even without the help of the bra.

I was tall and a little on the slender side with long legs that many men had said was one of my best features. The other feature that received a lot of compliments was my firm little round ass. With a grin, I turned around and looked at the exposed cheeks of my ass in the mirror. The thought that within an hour Paula's hands would be just over my ass caused another wave of heat.

Reigning in my thoughts I replaced my proper attire with a cute little red sun dress, that I wouldn't say was inappropriate, but showed a good amount of my long legs and was low cut enough to display some cleavage. My sensible shoes were replaced with a pair of red sandals with a three inch heel and straps around the ankles. I ran my fingers through my hair, teasing it out and applied some make up.

I looked at the finished product and thought the look said playful and fun. Not slutty, but certainly not professional and boring. I put my clothes on the hangar and couldn't help feeling a little foolish, dressing up for a woman who had no interest in me as anything but a customer or at best someone she enjoyed speaking to once a week.

Picking up my purse and leaving the bathroom I headed for the elevator and noticed the janitor watching me from across the room. Although I appreciated the attention it didn't excite me the way it used to. I had always gotten looks from men, at least when I dressed to do so and had enjoyed the reaction of most women; flattered and if they were someone that could be an interest, turned on.

But now I found myself looking about to see if I was garnering any attention from my own sex. On the occasions I was sure I was getting more than a casual glance from a woman I was instantly wet. Riding down to the parking garage it dawned on me-and not for the first or even hundredth time-how that day at the club had changed me. I now dressed up for and paraded around trying to impress women rather than men and was now masturbating nightly to girl on girl porn.

I had broken up with Rob a month before the day at the club and hadn't dated since even though I'd fielded several offers from guys I most likely would have gone out with prior to my new fixation.

Three months ago I'd been so worked up I'd given Rob a call. We'd parted on decent terms and he was happy to come over for pretty much a booty call. The sex had never been an issue between us and that night was no different, Jeff was an attentive lover and one most women would rave over.

I had been one of those women, but that night I wasn't nearly as aroused as I used to be. I sucked his cock less than enthusiastically than I used to and as he went down on me I kept thinking how much better it would be if there was long hair fanned across my thighs as well as the slender fingers and softer touch of a woman. Rob had done nothing to stop those fantasies when he didn't linger between my thighs for more than a couple of minutes before sliding up and entering me.

It had felt good, but not as good as it used to and the only time I had cum during the night was when I stroked my clit while on my knees and imagining him being Paula behind me with a strap on. In the three months since, Rob had called several times looking for a repeat performance, but I declined each time. I kept telling myself the next time I had sex it would be with a woman. That I would shake the bizarre shyness and hang ups I had when it came to making my fantasy a reality.

I kept swearing I would go back to that club. I'd go home shower, dressed sexy and....ended up getting undressed or just meeting Jill for a drink. Each of those nights I would go to bed horny and pissed at myself that I was getting off with a toy and not a soft pink tongue.

"Hey, I love that dress!"

I looked up to see a tall woman with long hair standing at the car next to mine. I was so caught up with my thoughts I hadn't even recalled making my way across the garage to my car.

"Oh, um thanks." I replied, snapping out of my daydreaming.

The woman looked down and smiled, "The shoes too! Prada?"

"Yes." I nodded, then taking advantage of her looking at my feet took a good look at her.

She was worth looking at that was for sure; tall with long legs that were being show cased in a short blue skirt and a pair of breasts that were much larger than mine and looked as if they were ready to pop out of the sleeveless white shirt.

Her eyes were as dark as her hair and her full sensuous lips coated in a soft pink. My heart began to pound when I saw her take her time working her eyes up my body and in the back of my mind I found myself wanting her to like what she saw.

"I do love the look," she commented, sending a thrill through me. "Says smart, but sexy." She winked, "Says fun! You going out for some fun on a Friday night?"

Oh my God, she was flirting with me! I could feel my face becoming as red as the dress, but when I spoke, managed to sound calm.

"I'm going to...go treat myself." I gave her a smile I wanted to be confident, but knew looked as nervous as I felt.

"Well every girl should treat herself." She paused meaningfully then added, "But it's usually more fun if you get a treat from someone else."

"It sure is." I laughed awkwardly.

"I'm Mandy," she gestured towards the ceiling, "I work for Dobbs Corp on the third floor, do you work in the building?"

"I do, I work for All State."

"Oh," she looked at me expectantly, "And you are..."

"Linda!" I sighed, "Sorry about that."

"No worries, so hey, I'm going out for a treat myself, a couple of drinks at Bernie's down the street, want to come along?"

"Well..." say yes, I shouted at myself. Say yes! "I have an appointment for a massage." Oh, what was wrong with me?

"Oh that is a treat!" she nodded, "I try to go a couple of times a month. "Well, how about tomorrow?"

Her eyes met mine and again I wanted to shout the word yes! Meet her for a drink, go back to her place, let her take charge and lay me back and...But again the sensible, no not sensible, but scared part of my mind spoke up. Mandy worked in the building.

I'd told her where I worked, all the people I'd worked with for the last fifteen years knew me as being straight. Not that being into women was something to be ashamed of from the start, but for them to think after all these years I'd changed?

"I'm sorry." Mandy said, the smile fading, "I'm making you nervous."

"Oh, its okay I just...I'm not you know..."

Mandy's smile returned and as she reached into her purse she said, "Not comfortable yet. It's okay, Linda. Here's my card, you ever want to go out for a drink and you know, talk about things, feel free."

I took the card, cursing the trembling fingers that told her she was right.

"Thank you, maybe I will." I forced those words past my scared persona.

"I hope you will. Well gotta run, but I'll be there for awhile tonight so if you want to swing by after your massage?"

"I'll see." I slipped the card into my purse as I watched Mandy walk around her car.

My eyes longingly stared at the backs of her legs and her ass swinging in the snug skirt. She gave me a wave when she pulled away and I sighed. Now there would now be a new game, me staring at the card every night trying to get up the nerve to call, but knowing I wouldn't.

*****

I arrived outside Spadyssey and let the failed opportunity with Mandy slip from my thoughts. This was the time I waited for all week; the hour I let my fantasies run wild while the soft hands of a beautiful woman roamed over my body. Paula, the owner and my personal masseuse, had no idea of the pleasure I received from her skills.

I'm sure she thought the occasional groans that escaped me were the simple sounds of relaxation and relief of sore muscles. She had no idea those sounds were muffled moans and that my nipples ached and my pussy flowed as she went about her job.

Paula had become my go to girl in my fantasies and although she was an attractive woman it had taken me awhile to realize why, well in addition to her touching my all but naked body. Paula was a safe 'girl crush.'

She was four years older than me and happily married with a daughter in college. The fact I knew there would never be any chance of any type of encounter between us made Paula a great pressure free outlet for my Sapphic desires. The fact she was sexy as hell helped.

Speaking of the devil, Paula was just coming out of the back when I approached the front desk to check in.

"Linda!" she gave me a huge wave and smile, "Happy Friday!"

"TGIF!" I laughed

"I love that dress! Looks like you're ready to make someone else thankful it's Friday!"

"Oh, don't worry." I grinned, "You're going to get your tip, you don't have to sweet talk me."

"I'm not." Paula stood behind the receptionist as I signed in and handed her a check for tonight's visit. "You look great. Good to see you dressing more fun these days."

"I feel more fun," I flirted, knowing it was going right over her head.

"Nothing wrong with that!" She pointed to the back, "You can go into room two and change up, and I'll be right in."

I walked around the desk and down the hallway towards the room, but stopped with my hand on the door and watched Paula talking to the receptionist. As always she was wearing a simple t-shirt that stretched across her ample chest and a pair of stretch pants that showed every curve of her shapely legs and curvy ass. Paula had her black hair up and as always, I wondered what it would look like down, preferably on her bare body.

Paula looked damn good for her age, with her smooth tanned skin, large brown eyes and the easy smile that always appeared to be ready to spread across her face allowed her to pass for a decade younger.

That smile also highlighted the most sensual lips I'd seen. I knew men who would refer to them as blow job lips, but all I could think of was what they would look like embracing my soft wet pink lips, maybe even the ones on my face, I added with a dirty giggle to myself.

Entering the changing room, I stood in front of the full length mirror and after removing my sandals slid the dress off my shoulders and gave a sexy shimmy, letting the dress pool at my feet. Dressed in just the bra and thong I imagined Mandy taking me in.

I blinked her away; Mandy wanted what I so badly wanted and wouldn't allow myself to have. Mandy was not a safe fantasy at all; Paula was the girl to think about checking me out!

I removed my bra, and cupped my small perky tits, offering them to my reflection. I imagined rubbing them against Paula's large soft breasts and my hard pink nipples being devoured by those perfect lips. I stroked my nipples with my thumbs and shuddered. I picked up the long white towel to wrap around my waist and as I did looked at my thong.

My ass was exposed, but for the thin string, and with a deliciously dirty feeling, I slid it off so I would be naked beneath the towel rather than wearing underwear as the spa required. I put my hair up, admiring the way my breasts lifted to a sexier angle and wishing I wasn't the only female noticing them.

My heart beat faster and my lips parted to release a long deep breath. Of all the images that had gone through my mind concerning women, this was the one that worked me up the most; standing completely naked in front of another woman.

I could imagine seeing the desire in her eyes as she took me in with her hungry gaze. In my mind she would still be dressed whereas I was nude, completely exposed, eagerly seeking the approval of my fantasy lover.

I would feel wanton, driven by lust as I sought her approval with my body. That, as much as her touch was what drove me crazy about these sessions with Paula; that she was fully dressed and I was naked except for a flimsy towel and my panties beneath it.

But tonight I would be completely naked underneath! Just the thought of her hands unwittingly caressing my skin inches from my hot bare pussy sent a shiver through me. I was more wound up than usual and could just imagine how hard I would come later tonight, when I stroked my pussy to the thought of Paula discovering my nakedness and being excited by it.

Wrapping the towel around my waist and pulling the loose end up to my breasts, I paused then lowered it just enough for my nipples to be peeking out. I took a deep breath and walked out into the room, hoping Paula was in it and I would give her an 'accidental' peek. It would mean nothing to her, in fact I am sure she had ended up seeing quite a few breasts during her job, but it would send me gushing.

Paula was in the room, but with her back to me as she washed her hands. I stared at the sweet curve of her ass then with a mental sigh of resignation pulled the towel to cover my breasts, just as she turned around.

"Ready to start the weekend off right, brown eyes?" she asked, her ever present smile touching her own dark eyes.

"As right as I can these days." I answered as I reached the table and slipping onto it, lay on my stomach.

"Does that mean another weekend home?"

"I....ummm" I sighed as her hands pressed into my shoulders, "Jeez what was I saying?"

"I like that effect." Paula laughed.

I wondered if she would say that if she knew the real effect she had on me was a clit that was beginning to throb as her strong fingers kneaded my shoulders.

"You do have some talented fingers." I sighed, thinking of what else they could be good at.

"My husband says the same thing," Paula giggled.

And that was why Paula was a safe bet. She was straight and married and I was straight and too afraid to be otherwise. Resting my head on the soft pillow, I closed my eyes and let my mind drift while enjoying Paula's amazing touch.

She worked her hands outward from my shoulders and down the tops of my arms. As she leaned over me I felt her breasts pressing into my back and even though she was wearing a shirt it gave me a thrill to feel their firm weight against my bare skin.

Paula began chatting away; everything from the weather to her daughter's first semester and her husband's stress at work. In between she asked me what was going on, but my answers were minimal and sometimes simple grunts in the affirmative. I was barely hearing half of what she said; instead I lay there reveling in her touch. Paula's hands worked down my back to just above the towel over my ass.

When she left my back to go down the other end and start with my feet, my mind took a different course. In my sexier alternate reality Paula removed my towel, spread my ass apart and plunged her tongue deep into my hot little box. A soft moan slipped from me, but it coincided with Paula lifting my leg and rubbing my foot. Even that was a turn on, picturing her playfully sucking my toes in her mouth, using her tongue to tickle them while giving me a hint of what else it would do for me.

"You're feet are so soft!" Paula said.

"I had a pedicure Tuesday," I replied, then bit back an obvious moan when she switched from pushing her thumbs into the ball of my foot to lightly caressing the sole.

"Damn, my feet are never this soft." She told me as her fingers trailed lightly over the top of my foot and sighed, "And you don't even have anyone to appreciate them right now."

"Well I don't know how many guys appreciate feet." I giggled as she ran her fingers across the bottom of my other foot. "Not what they usually appreciate."

"All parts of a woman's body are beautiful."

Paula's words caused my eyes to open. Was she...flirting? I'd been coming here for four months and she had never remarked on my feet being soft and that last comment? Paula resumed working her fingers into the base of my toes and I lay there telling myself to knock it off.

"Men are hard and rough and rarely take care of their skin." She continued and her strong fingers began to rub my lower calves, "But women, are soft and smooth and do everything they can to look and feel good." She paused, "Do you feel good about yourself Linda? Do you feel sexy?"

"Well...I..."

"Come on, don't be modest." Paula coaxed, "You're a sexy woman, its okay to know that."

I swallowed and my heart began to pound. My already hard nipples ached as they pressed into the soft towel beneath me and I swore I could feel my pussy starting to drip. I forced myself to calm down and answered softly, "I feel sexy when I'm here."

"Good answer!" Paula's was now rubbing the soft skin behind my knees, "I always tell women that a massage is part of being sexy. It's a woman taking care of her body, pampering herself."

"Do you treat yourself?" I asked, wondering if I was playing along with something real or this was just random conversation.

"There is something I indulge in sometimes," She said softly, "but nowhere near often enough."

"Oh, and what's that?"

"Hmmm we were talking about you." Paula's hands were moving up the backs of my legs and I parted my lips to breathe as my chest began to heave against the table.

"What about me?" I heard a tremble in my voice and wondered if she noticed.

"Well..." she paused and her hands were now on the backs of my upper thighs. "Linda, could I ask you a personal question?"

"S...sure." I barely choked out the word.

"I know it's kind of forward," she began, "But..." Her hand stopped on my thighs just below the towel. "Can you open your legs a little?"

"Is that the question?" I laughed nervously, "That is forward."

"Oh my God!" Paula laughed, "Jeez that did sound bad! That wasn't my real question, but can you spread your legs a little so I can reach the inside?"

I spread my legs open several inches and felt how wet I was. Paula's hands slipped to the inside of my upper thighs and my fingers clenched the towel in an effort to stay still.

"What I was wondering," Paula was leaning over me as she spoke and her fingers felt as if they were moving up underneath the towel. "How is it a sweet, sexy woman like you has no boyfriend?"

"Oh, I..." Paula's hands were definitely higher up my thigh than they ever had been before.

The towel pushed up further towards my ass and I was acutely aware that with no panties, if Paula looked where her hands were she would notice as well.

"You don't have to answer." She said at my hesitation. "Just seems odd, in all the time you've come here, there's been no one."

"I...well I guess I'm not really looking." I said feeling like an idiot. What the hell did I think she was going to ask? Paula was married for Christ's sake.

"Oh," Paula's hand strayed even further and even though I'd had my bizarre fantasy shattered, I had to hold back a moan at how good her hands felt on my inner thighs. "So not looking or not looking for a....Oh!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,235 Followers