A Woman's Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just Smalley," Willow croaked in a rough voice. She never uttered his nickname in his presence before that moment.

The man she loved squeezed past his sister and pulled the door closed. Willow reclined in the overlarge tub as the man examined her slender form. He sat on the edge to stir the water with a finger. "You make a lovely boy," he teased.

"I'm sorry," she sputtered. "I never meant any of it to happen."

"Cassandra is more disappointed than I am," he smiled. "I was starting to question my sexuality."

Willow nodded, understanding, but found herself without words. Smalley leaned over her and whispered, "May I?" but kissed her softly before she could reply.

Willow panted after the kiss and marveled at the sensation of her second passionate kiss of the night, and her life. She believed she would die when Kyle had wrestled her to the ground and held the knife to her throat. He said he only wanted the tuxedo, but he hit her anyway. She must have been too closely associated with Smalley in his deranged mind.

Smalley stroked a raising purple welt around Willow's eye. "Does it hurt?"

Willow stood dripping and flush from heat. The raised tub made her a few inches taller than the man she loved.

"Life is too short to waste any time," she said with conviction.

Smalley lifted her slender naked body easily. He cradled her in his steel-hard arms and carried her through Cassandra's room and down the hall to his own. Cassandra followed until Smalley turned into his room, and she quietly pulled the door closed to give them privacy.

Willow enjoyed another first that night and a second the following morning.

Please Vote