A Woman's Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh husband of mine." She caught her breath. "Oh Love... I want David to cum in me again and again... every day." She smiled. "New rule, I have to already be full of cum before you can fuck me." She grinned.

"OK," I almost believed her and smiled back as I caught my breath.

We returned to our guest, I wore a summer robe and my wife had slipped the g-string on that she'd considered earlier. It did nothing to conceal her and in fact it drew attention to her swollen pussy. The waistband was simply delicate lace that dipped to just above her clit with a narrow length of lace almost covering her clit and returning between her cheeks up her backside. I returned her smile as she cupped her used pussy and she stepped from our room, her robe flaring behind her.

We were surprised, but pleased to discover David preparing the grill. He froze and stared at my wife's attire. She grinned and opened her robe, posing for him. I approached behind her, smiling. I was fairly certain we were all on the same page now.

"Sorry we took so long, we kinda' got distracted." I stood behind my wife with my hands on her shoulders.

"I... I..." David stammered, holding the grill brush.

"It's ok Dave," my wife stepped forward. "We're friends." She stroked his arm.

"Dave, you're our favorite fantasy" I smiled.

"Oh my god..." He grinned, shifting his eyes from me to my wife and back.

"Tell you what, I'll take over here. How about you open another bottle of wine." I tied my grilling apron on over my robe. Once, when asked, a wise man told me, 'never fry bacon naked' and grilling seemed close to that.

David relaxed and opened another bottle, several in fact, and I watched as he and my wife openly flirted. He leaned against a door frame and she leaned against him, necking and kissing, his big hands beneath her robe, caressing her ass.

We ate, laughed and talked and ultimately landed on the couch in the living room, my wife between us. David had stripped to his boxers and my wife leaned against me as we watched soft porn. I openly caressed her pussy as Dave watched. She smiled at him and thrust her cunt forward, offering herself. He set his drink down and leaned forward and began to kiss her clit. She opened her legs and closed her eyes, rocking her hips against his face. He knelt on the floor, sucking her clit, working his boxers down with his free hand. My wife lifted her hips as he slid her g-string down and again opened her legs as he knelt between them. She glanced up at me as though seeking permission and I slowly nodded. I held her lips open as David slid his big black cock back into my wife's cunt. The contrast was gorgeous. Her swollen pussy hugged his cock and he fucked in long strokes. My wife arched her back and humped her clit against him as he bottomed out inside her. They moaned and I was mesmerized watching. They humped and the soft sound of fucking was all I could hear. I gently tugged on her nipples as she arched against me and I lightly stroked her clit as they fucked. My wife moaned and began to curl forward just as David began to make deep urgent strokes. They came together, my wife wrapping her legs around him as he humped deeply into her. David grunted with each deep thrust and my wife held him deep until their spasms subsided. They kissed deeply and began to separate. David withdrew and I slid out from behind her as she lay back, her arms relaxed above her head and a dreamy smile on her face, just waiting for another cock. My wife's cunt gaped and cum streamed out between her swollen lips. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, her hips still undulating and my cock slid into her warm heavenly used pussy. She closed her eyes and wrapped her legs around me as we fucked. She was sooo warm and slippery and swollen. David's cum soaked both of us. I couldn't last. Visions filled my head and I gushed more cum into her. She smiled and held me deep.

"Oh husband of mine, this is where I belong. This is what I want, always full of cum." She still gently fucked as I softened.

We all sat, still naked, talking softly, petting and kissing my wife. We decided this should continue and the issue of David's wife arose and went unresolved. She would be gone for a couple of weeks and it seemed obvious for David to stay at least until she returned; at least until my wife announced his baby. At some point David got up and went into the kitchen, returning with another bottle of wine. My wife again lay against me and automatically opened her legs as David knelt. He slid his cock back into her and they casually fucked. I watched and leaned down kissing my wife deeply.

The End?

12