A Woman's Worth

Story Info
A battered woman is shown her true worth.
3.3k words
4.07
29.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers

Alex checked the address on the slip of crumbled paper. Taking a deep breath, Alex walked up the chipped stone steps and knocked on the door. About five minutes later, a woman peeped through the tiny slit in the blinds.

"Can I help you?" she asked in an quiet, unsure voice.

"Um, I here about the room." Alex called back.

"Oh, one sec." Alex heard the deadbolt opening, the door creaked open.

"Hi, I'm Amanda, Mandy for short." she said, extending her hand.

"Hi, I'm Alex."

"Well, come on in Alex, don't wanna catch a cold out there." Mandy smiled, ushering Alex inside the house. Alex checked out Mandy as she walked in. Alex could tell that beneath the frumpy house dress that Mandy wore, that Mandy had a very voluptuous and flattering figure. Her smooth caramel skin seemed to glow against the warm light from the fireplace. Her thick midnight black hair was wrapped up in a tight bun, with little wisps of hair floating around her beautiful face. Yet, for all her beauty, Mandy appeared to be very shy and nervous.

"I'll show you the room and you can decide if you want it or not. Rent is due the fifteenth of every month. If you have guests over, please be mindful of the noise and respect the house. Oh before I forget, do you have any pets?"

"Um, no pets." Alex mumbled.

"Good. Well there's a separate phone line in the room that you can re-activate if you want. Well, here we are." Mandy said, opening the door. Alex looked in at the sparsely furnished room. A nicely made up bed, a nightstand with a lamp and a small electric heater.

"Oh the room gets a little drafty some nights so I put the heater in here." Mandy mumbled, looking nervously at the door.

"Um, Mandy is there something wrong?" Alex asked. Before she could answer, Alex heard the front door slam shut.

"AMANDA?!" a loud voice bellowed. Mandy jumped as if someone had thrown ice water on her.

"Amanda git yer worthless ass down here!"

"I'll be right back." Mandy whispered, running down the stairs. Alex watched her fleeting form disappear down the staircase.

"What the hell are yer doing upstairs? You knew I was comin home."

"I-I was showing the room to someone." Mandy whispered. Alex leaned next to the door, listening to him talk down to Mandy. At first, Alex couldn't quite figure out why Mandy was so nervous, but now it all made sense. She was terrified of the man downstairs.

"Well, git back upstairs and bring them down so I can get a gander of them. You know you're too stupid to pick out a good boarder on your own."

"Yes, Karl." Mandy said. Alex heard her shuffling up the steps and quickly sat on the bed.

"Um, Alex, can you come down to the living room please? Karl wants to meet you." Mandy said, her eyes glued to the floor. Alex felt sorry for the poor woman.

"So yer interested in the room, eh?" Karl asked, rubbing his beer belly.

"The room is real nice and if you don't have any other prospects, I'd like to rent it."

"Well, I'll be needing the first month rent up front and then you can move in." Karl said, scratching his belly again, burping loudly. Alex looked behind him at Mandy standing there, her hands clasped and head lowered.

"I got the money right now, so can I move in now?" Alex asked, holding the money out. Karl greedily eyed the money. Licking his mustache covered lips, he leaned forward, taking the money. Wetting his thumb, he counted the money out, making sure it was the right amount.

"Well, you got yourself a room. Mandy, get yer lazy ass in gear and fix some supper for me and our new boarder." Karl said, slapping Mandy on the ass. She yelped softly as she scurried off to the kitchen.

Alex laid in the middle of the bed, trying to drift off to sleep. Suddenly, Mandy's shrieked pierced the night silence.

"PLEASE KARL! OH GOD...KARRRLLL!" Mandy cried. The sounds of leather slapping against skin punctuated her cries.

"Shut the hell up, you stupid bitch! I done told you before, yer gonna do what I say when I say! I'll beat yer ass within an inch of your life if I have to!" he screamed at her, walloping her with the heavy belt. Alex crept from the room, sneaking down the hallway. Through the cracked door, Alex saw Mandy cringing in the corner, Karl standing over her, poised to strike. Alex knocked on the door, startling him.

"Um, what you need Alex?" Karl asked nervously. He stood in front of Mandy, blocking Alex's view.

"Heard the noise, wanted to make sure everything was okay."

"Oh everything is just peachy, ain't that right Mandy?" Karl looked menacingly down at her.

"Yes, yes, everything is fine." Mandy quickly called out. Alex turned around and walked back to the room, knowing that he would stop now that he knew Alex heard them.

Alex woke up after a fitful sleep. Donning a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, Alex walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Mandy was on her knees, scrubbing the floor.

"Good morning Mandy." Alex said, making her jump.

"Oh, morning Alex." Mandy said, barely looking over at Alex, "Sorry that I woke you up last night. Karl said that I was making too much noise and I was too stupid to listen. I guess he's right, I should have just did what he told me to do." Mandy said, between sobs. Alex walked over to her and knelt down beside her. Alex's eyes widened in horror. Mandy's beautiful skin was covered with bruises and welts from the belt.

"Mandy where is your husband?" Alex asked, barely concealing the anger and contempt.

"Karl's not my husband." Mandy said, breaking into fresh sobs.

"Why on earth are you letting him do this to you?"

"B-because I deserve it. My mother deserved it, my sisters deserved it, now it's my turn."

Baby, you don't deserve any of this." Alex said, soothing the crying woman.

"Where is Karl?"

"Work. He won't be home until late. It's payday, he goes to the bar after work."

"Come upstairs with me, Mandy, let me take care of you." Alex said, helping her stand. Alex took Mandy to the room, carefully stripping off her clothes.

"Oh Alex, please don't take my clothes off." she cried, her trembling hands holding onto her clothes, "I haven't be naked in front of another man before."

"Well, you're not in front of one now." Alex quietly said, unbuttoning her dress. "Mandy, Alex is short for Alexandra."

Mandy's eyes nearly popped out of her head. Alex was woman! She tried to process the information. But Alex didn't look like a woman. Her hair was shaved off, there was nothing feminine about her body build, even her breasts were almost nonexistent. While Mandy was lost in a sea of confusion, Alex had slid her dress to the floor. Alex drank in the vision before her. The way Mandy's wide hips flared out, her jutting breasts capped with large, dark brown nipples, her smooth stomach and legs. Peeking out between her gorgeous thighs, was a triangle of soft black curls, begging for Alex to touch. Alex looked up at Mandy's face, turned shyly away, her nervous hands vainly trying to covering her private parts. Alex led her over to the bed, laying her down. Mandy's body shook with sobs as she laid there under Alex's unwavering gaze. Alex reached into the drawer next to the bed and pulled out a small jar of oil. Pouring a generous amount in her palms, Alex began to massage her battered skin.

"Mandy, this is how you are suppose to be treated." Alex whispered as she rubbed the oil all over her body, paying special attention to the many bruises. "You're suppose to be cherish, not beat on, or abused. See the way my hands are making your feel? That's how you should be touched."

Mandy sobbed softly as Alex's fingers worked magic on her body. Her body was tingling in places that she long had forgotten existed. She couldn't remember the last time, if ever, Karl had made her feel remotely like this. Yet, she was having trouble with the fact that this was another woman touching her this way. Alex could see the confusion on her face.

"Shh..don't try to analyze it, just go with the flow, baby. I'm gonna take good care of you. Turn over baby." Alex whispered, turning her over. Mandy began to cry hysterically. At first Alex couldn't figure out why, but once she was turned over, she knew at once. Her back, as well as her ass and the back of her thighs were covered with welts, old ones and new ones. Alex's eyes immediately welled with tears.

"Please don't look Alex...don't look.." she sobbed, frantically trying to cover herself.

"Honey lay still, please." Alex softly said, moving the blanket away. Alex gently massaged the oil on her skin, soothing Mandy until she laid still.

"Why do you let him do this to you, Mandy?"

"B-because...because...I'm worthless!" she cried. Alex felt her heart break hearing her words. Alex gathered her in her arms, holding her tight.

"You are not worthless, baby. Let me show you your true worth." Alex whispered, laying her back down on the bed. Alex placed a gentle kiss on her lips, making Mandy gasp. Feeling her body relax, Alex kissed her again, deepening the kiss, sliding her tongue between her soft lips, exploring her mouth. Timidly, Alex felt Mandy's arms wrap around her neck, her tongue shyly darting out to meet hers. Alex moaned deeply, losing herself in the kiss. Slowly, Alex brought her hands up, until her warm palms rested on Mandy's tender breasts. Mandy moaned softly as Alex rubbed her nipples and breasts.

"Tell me what you want Mandy." Alex whispered hotly against her earlobe.

"I-I don't know what to say..." she moaned, writhing under her touch.

"Just tell me what you want, you know what you want Mandy. Don't be afraid to say it. I'm not Karl." That was Mandy's undoing. Karl never cared about what she wanted. Two pumps and he was done, leaving her unsatisfied and empty.

"A-Alex...please...oh...please..." she trailed off, too afraid to say what she wanted.

"Tell me baby...please what?" Alex urged her on, pinching her nipples.

"Ohhh Alex...please...please...kiss my nipples...suck on my breasts...please..." she moaned, arching her back. Mandy felt Alex's hot mouth attach to her nipples, her tongue swirling around the taut buds. Alex slid her tongue down her breasts, licking the sensitive undersides. Mandy felt the strong tremors of the orgasm building deep within her body.

"oooOOHHHH ALEX!!!" she screamed, her body tensing up as the orgasm hit her at full force. Alex kept up her oral assault on her sensitive breasts, triggering another orgasm. Mandy cried out until her voice was hoarse. She laid back on the bed, trembling from the tiny aftershocks shooting through her body like tiny lightening bolts.

"Felt good, didn't it baby?" Alex asked, moving her body down, resting her chin on her stomach. "See how a person can make you feel without hurting you. And to think, I only kissed your breasts like you asked. All you have to do is ask, baby." Alex whispered between kisses on her stomach, her tongue lightly tracing her belly button. Mandy held her breath, arching her back as she felt the hot trail of kisses Alex was leaving on her skin. She felt a craving between her legs that she had never felt before.

"A-Alex...can you...I mean...can you..." she stuttered.

"Can I what Mandy? Tell me baby and I'll do it."

"Can you kiss me there?" she whispered, pointing down to the moist triangle between her thighs. Alex growled softly as she slid down between her thighs. Teasingly she parted her swollen labia, letting her fingernail lightly scratch her throbbing clit. Alex felt her thighs tremble and tense up as her fingers continued to play with her sensitive pearl. Barely able to contain herself, Alex licked her slit from top to bottom, drawing her clit between her teeth, sucking hard. Mandy could hardly lay still, her hips bucking wildly against her mouth, feeling her juices pour out onto her awaiting tongue. Alex pushed her fingers deep inside of her, twisting around in the wet heat of her womanhood, searching for that sweet bundle of nerves. Mandy's hips rose off the bed, suspended by the sheer force of the orgasm the was getting ready to erupt. Alex could tell she found the spot and began to strum the bundle as she hummed on her clit.

"ALEX!! OH GOD ALEX!! ALEX...ALEX...ALEX...!" Mandy began chanting Alex's name as she drowned in a sea of unending pleasure. Alex drank her fill of Mandy's sweet nectar, until she lay shuddering and panting on the bed. Alex quietly slipped off the bed and began to take her clothes off. Mandy's eyes kept closing as she drifted in and out of sleep. Alex watched Mandy as she adjusted the buckles and leather straps around her waist. With her back turned, Alex attached a lifelike dildo, a little over seven inches long and about three inches wide. Still covering herself, she crept back over to the bed, laying down next to Mandy, pulling the covers over their bodies. Alex caressed the small of her back, bringing her out of her sleep.

"Mandy? Wake up honey, I have something to ask you." Alex said, gently shaking her.

"Mmmm, yes Alex?"

"Mandy can I show you how a real man is suppose to make love to you?" Even in her current mindframe, Mandy had some idea what she meant. She turned over on her side until the lay face to face. Her eyes widened in surprise as she felt Alex's strap-on resting against her thigh. Timidly she let her fingers drift down and slowly began to stroke her "cock". Alex watched Mandy as she let her fingers explore and saw the change in her eyes.

"Show me Alex."

That was all she needed to hear. She rolled Mandy on her back, positioning herself between her thighs. Taking the head of her dildo, she rubbed it against her ultra sensitive clit. Mandy began to whimper and moan softly as the fire ignited in her soul once more. She didn't think it was even possible to have that many orgasms in one lifetime, let alone one day. Alex pushed the head inside of her, the muscles of her pussy clamped down on the head trying to suck more inside. Inch by inch, Alex slid her "cock" into Mandy until she had all seven inches buried to the hilt. Her mouth found her breasts again as she began to make slow love to Mandy. Long, deep slow strokes, rotating her hips, making sure to rub that sweet spot of Mandy's. Mandy dug her nails into her back, wrapping her legs around her waist.

"Mandy can you feel me making love to you? Can you feel me showing you how you're suppose to be treated? This is love baby, it doesn't hurt, understand?" Alex moaned in her ear. The back of the dildo rubbed against Alex's swollen clit, causing her to increase her tempo.

"Oh baby, I'm getting ready to cum...Cum for me again Mandy..." Alex groaned, sliding her thumb between Mandy's lips,rubbing her engorged clit. The sounds of breasts pressed against breasts mingled with their passion filled screams echoed throughout the room.

Alex let Mandy sleep the rest of the afternoon. Creeping downstairs, she started preparing an early dinner for her. Mandy woke up to the scent of steak wafting through the house. Realizing that she was still in Alex's bed, she quickly grabbed her dress, throwning it on as she hastily made her way downstairs. Her mouth dropped open as she looked at the diningroom. Several candles were lit, a bouquet of fresh cut roses sat on a plate in front of Mandy's chair.

"I was about to wake you up." Mandy jumped at the sound of Alex's husky voice.

"Alex what's all this?"

"Dinner. This is how you're suppose to be treated. You're supposed to be made love to, then a romantic dinner, followed by a soothing bubble bath and a massage."

Tears welled up in Mandy's eyes as she listened to her.

"Why Alex? I don't deserve this." she cried.

Alex walked up to her, taking her in her arms.

"Honey, you are worth it. Didn't I tell you I was going to show you your true worth?" Alex kissed her soft lips as she pulled her chair out for her. Mandy couldn't believe how Alex was treating her. Is this really how a woman is suppose to be treated? Was this how her dad was suppose to treat her mother and older sisters? All these questions ran through her mind as she ate the delicious steak dinner Alex made for her. True to her word, after dinner, Alex took Mandy upstairs to the waiting bubble bath with rose petals floating in the sudsy water. Mandy's body never felt this good before in her entire life. Alex washed her back and her hair. And when she was finished her bath, she led her back to her room and proceeded to give her a massage that made the one she gave her earlier look like a quick rubdown. Mandy slipped on a soft pink satin robe that Alex had given her. Together, the curled up on the sofa in front of the fireplace. Nervously, Mandy kept looking at the door.

"Don't worry Mandy, I'll handle Karl." Alex said, stroking her slightly damp hair.

About twenty minutes later, Karl staggered in the house.

"Amanda!" he called out before he saw them sitting on the sofa. "What the hell is this?"

"Karl, I think it's time you left. Mandy doesn't want you here any more." Alex said, standing up. Mandy shifted anxiously on the sofa, watching things unfold.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Karl yelled, moving closer to Alex. Alex only smiled as Karl puffed out his chest, trying to intimidate her.

"Karl I think you better go before they need dental records to identify you." Even in his drunken stupor, he knew a threat when he heard one.

"M-Mandy I always been good to you, haven't I? Why are you doing this?" he whined.

"B-because," she stammered, feeling courage for the first time, "Because I don't want you here any more, beating on me and treating me like dirt."

"What? You fucking cunt, I treated you like you deserved to be treated, you worthless bitch!" he spat at her, his piggy eyes narrowing.

"I'm not worthless! I don't deserve this!" she shouted at him. He shrank back at the sound of her voice.

"I-I love you Mandy, that's the only way I knows how to show it. C'mon Amanda, gimme a second chance." he whined.

"Get out! Get out! Get your worthless ass out of my house and my life!" Mandy yelled, feeling the weight he put on her finally being lifted.

"Amanda you can't mean that, please honey." he begged.

"You heard the lady. I suggest you hurry, because her two best friends 9 and millimeter won't wait much longer." Alex said, patting her hip.

"Fuck this! I don't need this shit!" he cowardly yelled as he ran out of the house.

"Oh my God, Alex, I finally did it." Mandy said, hugging her tight.

"I'm so proud of you baby. You finally know your true worth."

"Yes. I know I'm worth it...."

~Fin~

Don't forget to vote and all feedback will be answered personally :-D

MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers