A Wonderful Evening

Story Info
I enjoy a submissive couple for the evening.
966 words
3.81
16.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been talking to Brad for a couple of weeks when we decided it was time to meet. I arrived at his house at 7 o'clock and he answered the door I was pleasantly surprised to find a guy around forty 5'-10" or so with a slim athletic build and piercing blue eyes. He greeted me and led me into the house where he introduced his wife Sandra. She was a good looking blonde around 5'-6" a nice round ass and beautiful c cup tits. Brad was wearing blue jeans with no shirt and Sandra a pretty little nightie that just covered her ass so I got a good look at Brad's solid abs and occasional teasing glimpses of Sandra's charms.

Sandra and I sat down in the living room while Brad got us drinks. We chatted for a bit and had a couple beers then they both took a hand and led me upstairs. We entered their bedroom and Sandra laid down on the bed. Brad slid out of his jeans revealing a nice 7" cut cock that was already standing at full attention. I quickly followed suit ditching my clothes and following Brad to the bed. He started kissing his wife passionately and playing with her tits. I slid down lower pulling her nightie aside to reveal a beautiful shaven pussy. I slid my tongue inside her smooth folds and I swear it was the sweetest pussy I have ever eaten.

Her she began to squirm and I could her moans even with her lips locked around brads mouth and it wasn't long before she was shaking and her pussy flooded my mouth with juices from her orgasm. I stopped and slid up the bed pushing brad to the side so I could kiss her and let her taste her delicious juices. As I kissed her I slid my hand down brads abs and started to fondle his rock hard cock. It was dripping precum and I rubbed it around the head of his shaft making him moan and whimper. When I had enough of kissing Sandra I told brad to lay on his back and wait.

I helped Sandra off the bed and finished removing her nightie. I took my time l, kissing her neck, caressing her wonderful perky breasts and now dripping pussy as I went. After a few minutes of teasing her while Brad lay on the bed I led her back to him and had her straddle him cowgirl style.

I guided his cock into her as she moaned in pleasure. It was obvious she was ready for what I had in mind, her pussy was so wet juices were running down her legs so I positioned myself behind her and slid my cock into her pussy right alongside her husbands. The feeling of her hot wet pussy stretching around both of our cocks was indescribably wonderful I held onto her shoulders for leverage and began long slow thrusts into her. I could feel brads cock rubbing mine with every thrusts and Sandra gasped with pleasure. I was getting close to cumming when I felt brads cock begin to pulse and he moaned as my thrusts now became hard and fast as I went for my release.

I have no idea how many times Sandra came as I plowed her for all I was worth but she was trembling when I finally shot my seed as deep inside her as I could get it. I walked around her and helped her slide up brads chest until her pussy was over brads mouth then stood with my cock dangling over his face while I kissed and caressed his wife. When I was sure all the cum in her pussy had drained out into brads mouth I had her lay down and slid my cock into brads mouth so her could clean that too. When he was down I lay down next to Sandra and had him join us.

We lay there spooning each other while we caught our breaths. I began massaging Sandra's back and softly kissing her neck while Brad lay next to us watching and slowly stroking his cock. My cock began to stir again so I straddled her ass as I massaged her back and shoulders, letting my stiffening cock work its way between her ass cheeks. When my cock was fully hard again I slid behind her and grabbing her hips pulled her up on all fours. I pulled her legs apart exposing her beautiful shaven pussy then slid my cock into her with one fast hard thrust. She moaned loudly as I entered her I began to drive my cock into her rapidly holding her hips tight as my rapid pace made her moan each time my balls slapped against her.

Brad continued to watch us stroking his cock as I pounded his wife for all I was worth. After a few minutes when his got was fully hard again he positioned himself in front of Sandra and stifled her moans by shoving his cock into her mouth.

At the pace I was going it didn't take me long to shoot another load into that oh so wonderful pussy. As I collapsed on top of her brad pulled his cock out and shit his load onto her face. He laid down next to her and kissed her, his cum running down her face and into their mouths. It was so hot watching them make out and share his cum while I held her tight in my arms.

We were all spent after that. We cuddled for awhile but I had to leave so I kissed them both good night then got dressed and left. I couldn't wait to see them again, it was a wonderful evening.