A Wonderful Exchange

Story Info
Start of an exchange club.
3k words
4.27
58.7k
10
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed late. It was, however, early morning. I had just left the bedroom of my favorite lover. He had fucked me so many times that evening that I didn't really care what time it was.

He was, without a doubt, the longest lasting fuck that I had ever experienced. Even though he was over seven inches long, he could last and last. His stamina is one of the best things about him, his thick cock being among one of the best, though.

When he fucked me, I always had an abundant number of orgasms that shook me down to my shoelaces, even when I was not wearing shoes.

I guess I am getting ahead of the story.

It all started when my husband, Joe, got mad at me because he wanted to fuck and I was not in the mood right at that moment. His anger was a loud outburst. "Fuck you! I will find someone that is willing," he had said as he slammed the door behind him.

Joe is not a bad fuck, but he is very quick on the draw and shoots before I even get started. Two shots and he is done for the night. Sometimes it is rapid fire and other times it takes a few minutes for him to reload. I barely get my own orgasm before he is done.

In a way I was glad to see him go but I knew he would come home with his tail between his legs and all apologetic. He would then offer me all kinds of things in restitution.

This time I would take the initiative and tell him that I wanted someone else also! He had hinted at the idea several times before but I had refused.

I was exactly right. He arrived home in less than an hour after he left. He was all apologetic and quite docile. I knew right then that I had the advantage.

"You know that I don't get much pleasure when you fuck me wham bam thank you mam style, don't you?" I asked bluntly.

He looked at the floor. "I will honestly try to last longer but you turn me on and I can't seem to help it."

I smiled. "I know, but I need some gratification also. Maybe we should look to others for our needs," I suggested cautiously.

"You are so beautiful, though. You would not have any trouble finding someone but I am not that handsome and I don't stand a chance of finding someone unless they are ugly and desperate for a fuck," he said dejectedly.

That is not so!" I scolded him. "You just need to pace yourself. I know lots of women that would jump at the chance to get into your pants."

A brief smile crossed his face. "Just name a few," he egged me on.

I realized he had the upper hand now.

"Maybe we could work together," I replied, trying not to let my advantage get away.

He looked solemn. "How do you intend on doing that?" he asked, putting me on the spot.

I had not intended to get into the nitty gritty but I was now as captivated by the idea as he was.

"Maybe we should make a pact. If either of us gets an opportunity, the other should too," I suggested.

"How do you mean," he said, now truly interested.

"If I get a proposition, I will tell the person that you have to be involved too. If you get a chance, you have to tell them that I need to be involved also," I said, just thinking off the top of my head.

Joe looked thoughtful. "In other words, if either of us gets a chance to fuck someone, we have to make it clear that the other has to be involved in some way."

"No! I mean---" I slowly began to realize that he thought I meant the other should watch. I began to shake my head. "I meant that if I find someone, I have to find someone for you also, and vice versa"

He grinned. "I would not mind if I could watch you," he said.

I was surprised at his admitting his desire to watch me fucking someone else. I gave the idea a great deal of consideration.

"Maybe!" I said after a pause.

He smiled. "Of course, if you find a good looking partner for me, I would not be disappointed.

We both laughed, breaking the tension.

"OK!" he said much too quickly. "If I find someone I will make it clear that you get to watch."

"NO!" I insisted. "You have to allow me to fuck someone also."

"OH! You mean I must help you find someone to fuck also," he said shaking his head as if to clear his thoughts. "But that goes for both of us," he added questioningly.

"Now you have got it," I said bluntly.

He smiled. "That sounds great to me," he said. "I hope you find someone to fuck soon!" he added unwaveringly.

I smiled. "The best of all worlds," I thought. My mind raced to decide whom I might find receptive to the scheme. Several men came to mind but I was distressed when I thought of finding a willing partner for Joe. It is much easier for a woman to find a willing man than a man to find a willing woman. Somehow I need to find women that are in the same boat that I am, ready and willing to sample other sexual partners.

It was two days later that I finally found a way. I stumbled onto it rather blindly when I was talking to some friends at a card club party. I was surprised how many women had the same problem or rather similar problems with their sex lives and their spouses. Every woman at the party was in favor of the way I explained it.

"No one cheats on the other," Jane Handy observed. "Both get to experience different partners," she said bluntly. "We ought to start a club or organization to foster the idea," she insisted.

She volunteered to be the president and corresponding secretary. She was always the blabber mouth of the group.

Her idea was to casually suggest to the husbands that an occasional fuck between friends would be an exciting and quite informative experience. "A change of pace, so to speak," she offered.

I was the first to respond. Jane's husband was quite a hunk. I had been observing him for quite some time and he seemed to respond favorably to my flirting. His athletic body excited me, so I told Jane that I would be the first one to give it a go.

She smiled broadly. "OK!" she said. "Let's get this show on the road. Would this Friday evening be OK?"

I was flabbergasted that she was so quick to agree to allow me fuck her husband but she informed me that she had wanted to fuck my husband, Joe, for quite some time.

I was even more astounded when several other ladies of the group expressed their desire to swap spouses with others.

I believe I have opened the door to a new and great experience. Most of the women have hunks for husbands, or at least that is the way I see it.

When I told Joe about the upcoming Friday evening with Jane and Bob, he was delirious with delight. He admitted he has always wanted to fuck Jane and the very thought of Friday's meeting made him hard just thinking about it. He was hard to deal with for the rest of the week.

I wondered how Bob was reacting until Jane called the next day. She informed me that Bob was ecstatic and could hardly wait. She admitted that when she told Bob of the rules, he was a little reluctant until he though about getting to fuck me. He was quite excited then.

I had to acknowledge I was quite pleased at his confession. I had heard that he was well endowed and wanted to find out if what I heard was right.

Joe roamed around the house like a caged lion. He seemed to look for things to complain about. His actions toward me became quite obnoxious. I finally threatened to call the whole thing off if he didn't shape up. He was a model husband from then on. He apologized profusely when I made the threat. "I am just so excited about this whole situation, I can hardly contain myself," he blurted.

Jane and I agreed that we would meet at a restaurant and then go to separate houses with the respective husband. We also made a pact. Neither of us women would deny the other's husband of anything they wanted except we ruled out anal. We both had secretly crossed our fingers on that one. I had never been fucked in the ass and wondered how it might feel but was not "Into" kinky sex like that, or at least that is what I thought.

Friday finally arrived. We met at the prescribed restaurant. We ate, or rather consumed, the meal in record time. Tension filled the air. After a quick toast at the end of the meal, we hurried to the cars and sped off to the home of our new found lovers.

I was so nervous that I nearly backed out when we arrived at Bob's house. I truly wanted to fuck him but wondered silently about Joe and Jane.

Bob's passionate kiss as he helped me from the car was enough to set me off. I could hardly wait to get him into the house.

Bob must have sensed my apprehension. He held me tight and kissed my neck and ears. He gently guided me into the house and down the hall to the bedroom.

He lifted me into his arms a carried me across the threshold of the bedroom door and lay me gently onto the bed. He grinned when I gasped at his actions.

"I have often thought about that," he said softly. "I want to make this the best occasion as I can," he continued. "You are so lovely!" he asserted as he began to unfasten my blouse.

I nearly cried in delight. He was so gallant and thoughtful. I was so horny by the time he had my clothing removed, I thought I was going to have an orgasm before he even fucked me.

Bob undressed slowly, giving me a strip act that was unsurpassed by anyone I had ever seen, and I had seen a few male strippers in my time. When he removed the last of his clothing I was panting and gasping. His cock was slightly longer but much thicker than my husband's. I could not help myself. I quickly grasped his cock and pulled it toward my wet pussy.
"I want to fuck you!" I said without even thinking.

His chuckle echoed in my ears. "I would be glad to oblige," he said. "You are so beautiful and I have wanted to do this for soooo long," he said huskily.

He mounted me. His cock head slipped into me, rasping against my clit. I jumped at the contact, forcing his cock to go deeper and deeper. I felt the thickness fill my inner body to overflowing. I lurched against him, feeling his balls slap against my bare ass. I thundered my first orgasm.

Bob gasped as my fluids wet his cock, making it slip into me with ease. He began slow, long thrusts, filling me and then pulling my sensitive pussy walls out and back in with each stroke. I was encouraged by his gentle but rough treatment. He plunged into me, his balls slapping noisily against my bare ass. I came several times in succession, feeling his thick rod deep inside my white hot cunt walls. He continued to fuck me until a thought I would pass out from the pleasure he was giving me. I felt his cock explode time and again, filling me with his scorching seed. I was being sublimely fucked and hoped he would never stop. After what seemed like only a short time, he slowed and withdrew his marvelous rod. I glanced at the clock. We had been fucking for over forty-five minutes.

He turned me over on my stomach and gently patted my ass globes. "You have a delightful ass, he expressed loudly. "Can I fuck your ass?" he asked softly, almost pleadingly.

I told him of Jane and my promise. "But I will not tell if you don't," I added huskily.

"NO!" he said. "If you made an agreement, I will honor that agreement."

He lifted me up to my knees and hands. He pressed his rejuvenated cock against my pussy from the back. When he pushed his cock into my slick cunt, he groaned in delight. I felt it deeper inside me that anyone had ever gone before. He became overwrought with desire as he pummeled into me with massive strokes that seemed to be getting longer and harder as we fucked doggy style. His shaft seemed to grow and grow until he spurted his hot load deep inside of my pussy. I felt as though I was having a perpetual orgasm. My cum never ceased to flood out of me until I was completely drained, emotionally and physically.

Bob was insatiable. He fucked me and fucked me. His cock seemed to get harder and larger the longer he pummeled into me. He filled me with his cum so many times I quit counting. I tried to keep up with him but finally gave up in despair, actually delight. I had never been so well fucked and satisfied. We only stopped long enough for me to lick Bob's cock clean and suck his scrumptious monster back to life. He managed to squirt several shots into my sucking mouth. The taste of his cum only set me off again. We changed into a sixty-nine. His tongue made me desire more of his cock. He was a great cunt licker and I did not want us to stop. It was noon on Saturday that we finally stopped long enough to take on some nourishment besides our mutual cum. Bob was and still is a great lover and I hope to continue to be fulfilled by his beautiful cock and long lasting efforts.

I am so satisfied with the outcome of the arrangements that Jane and I made, I might concede to allow a little anal if she is willing. I am sure both Bob and Joe would agree, but that is for later. Right now, I am very, very satisfied with the fucking Bob gave me.

Saturday afternoon, we met Jane and Joe at the same restaurant. Jane seemed happy.

She was babbling about how great the exchange was until we parted.

I was surprised when Jane confided everything to me the next Monday, at card club.

She seemed to undaunted that others were listening, but was talking softly, passionately.

"Joe was quite masterful," she said emphatically. "We just had barely gotten into the house when he grabbed me by the arm and nearly dragged me into the bedroom. He ripped my blouse off me and bent the clasps on my bra, getting it off me".

"He unfastened my skirt and shoved it to the floor along with my panties. His hands found my ass globes and pulled me against him, his fingers biting into the soft folds of my buns. We kissed passionately, his tongue forcing it's way into my mouth. He was quickly naked. I felt his hard cock against my pussy. He lifted me from the floor and sat me down on his ridged pole, slipping it into me. I remember he said he would give me the fuck of my life. I was so excited to hear him explain how he would put his hard cock into me and nail me to the bed with it. He began to lift me up and push me back down on his cock, grunting loudly. Suddenly he shouted aloud. "Here I come." His sticky cum filled my pussy to overflowing. I could feel the heat of his mouth on mine as he continued to squirt into my hot pussy. He quaked furiously and shot another load into me. He quickly withdrew his softening member from my hot cunt and groaned."

"I could not believe that he had squirted so much cum into me. I was overwhelmed by the amount of juice that was flowing down my legs and onto the bed."

"I was so delighted when he told me to lick his cock and suck the cum from it. He helped me move up and down on his cock by holding my head. It felt like I was being fucked in the mouth. Without warning, he shot off into my sucking mouth, filling my mouth with the delicious, sweet cum. I immediately had an earth shaking orgasm of my own."

"When I had completely cleaned his cock, his rod was beginning to get hard again. I felt his head go down between my legs and his tongue rocket against my clit."

"He sucked me so hard I thought I would turn inside out. His tongue brought me to another orgasm, which he gulped down frantically. We remained in a sixty-nine position, sucking and gobbling the sweet nectar of love for nearly an hour, taking time only to take a breath and then going after it again. What a wonderful man you have!" Jane explained brashly.

I must admit, her description put a different light on my husband's love making. He had often tried that with me but I never thought of it in the way that Jane did.

All in all, we all enjoyed the change and are all ready making plans for the next time. Jane and I decided to drop the anal pact. I don't know just how much of this wonderful exchange I can withstand but am willing and able to give it a good try.

Several of the other club members were inspired. They asked if they could join and Jane smiled. "We will need to put them on the calendar," she suggested.