A Wonderful Haunting

Story Info
A new house brings new experiences.
1k words
4.35
52.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers

It started right from the first night my wife and I moved into the old dilapidated house. It was our third place in three years. What started out as a project for the two of us; we bought the worst house on the best block. We spent the better part of a year working hard together fixing everything that needed fixing. We put eleven thousand into that first house and at first it was going to be the place where we were going to spend the rest of our days. Little did we expect the knock on the door and the offer from a complete stranger. The offer was so grand we just couldn't pass it up. We made over one hundred thousand on the house in less than a year, we obviously had a talent for turning a run down home into something quite nice.

The place was in dire need of repair but it definitely had potential, I was surprised we actually got it as cheap as we did. I guess that should have been another sign something just wasn't quite right.

It was the first night in our new place and unlike the first two remodels we came in with a plan on exactly what changes and repair we were going to do. With the money we made on the first two residences we now knew we were heading into serious business, my wife even quit her full time nursing job to concentrate on the house repair.

We had a couple friends over for a house warming party and the booze was flowing. Maybe because we were both so inebriated or perhaps just the plain excitement of our new project that we didn't suspect that first night.

After drinking down our fifth pitcher of margaritas our friends went home and the wife and I went to bed feeling high. Usually we would make love but the both of us felt a little too drunk to actually engage in any sexual activity.

As I was sleeping I felt the most wonderful feeling travel across my body, it was a mixture of sweet summer breeze and hot moist tongue. I moaned at the intrusion, thinking it was just my wife crawling a top my body. I kept my eyes closed and welcomed the attention. We did that from time to time, one of us would in a half stupor rub on the other in the middle of sleep and we would end up making love. In the morning we would wake with the feeling of knowing we had sex but not quite sure if it happened or if it was a dream. We both enjoyed those dream state fucks immensely so I gave it no thought when I heard my wife moan beside me.

My wife was really on fire with her movements that night. It felt as if she had a thousand tongues and hands all manipulating my body in pleasure I had never felt before. It wasn't long before I was twisting and turning, my breathing became labored as I came so close to orgasm. Each time I was about to shoot my nuts off the feeling would calm down and let me recoup and then start all over again.

I decided to reach back to my wife, take her in my arms and thrust deep into her. When I grabbed my wife as she lay on top me I was first shocked, her breasts were twice their regular size. As I took her harden nipples in my fingers I heard her moan, confusion struck me because the moan didn't come from above me rather to the side of me where my wife normally slept.

I opened my eyes and looked directly into heaven; the most beautiful woman was on top of me riding my swollen pole her long blond hair was cascading down her shoulders like a golden river. Her head was tilted upward as she rocked on my cock, her mouth slightly open and pouty. I knew then I must have been dreaming one of those dreams that seem so real you almost believe it.

I looked over at my wife and noticed she was on all fours thrusting her hips back into a handsome young man. The site only turned me on more; the dream must have been some subconscious desire to watch my wife getting fucked by a young stud while I fucked his hot girlfriend.

Her moans became louder and louder, the dream was so vivid I could smell her sex in the air as she came hard on the younger mans cock. Then I heard a hollow sound like and echo in a cave as he thrust his hips forward I assumed he was cumming deep in my wife.

The site before me and the goddess on top of me was more than I could handle and I sped my thrusts up, driving my hardness into her cave of a thousand fingers, each one milking my cock in their slippery grip. I could feel the tingle and knew I was gonna blow. Pushing my hips off the bed to get as deep in her wonderfully warm and wet cunt as possible, I came with a fury. Jet after jet of spray released from my cock and I shook tremendously from the intense orgasm.

The morning sun cut through the blinds offering its bright alarm. It was time to get up and I went down to the kitchen, the smell of fresh coffee pleasing to my nostrils. The foggy memory of the ghostly sexual encounter was still bouncing through my mind. I kissed my wife as she handed me my coffee.

"You were wonderful last night. Your cock hit me in places you have never reached before! It was as if you were someone else. We need to have margaritas more often!" She said to me.

My gasp was audible when I realized it wasn't a dream at all, but if it wasn't a dream what actually happened?

To be continued...

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers