A Wonderful Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Jenny, you do that very well," she sighed happily.

I straightened up and slowly eased the fake cock out of her wet snatch, loving how it glistened with her fuck juices. I was about to take it off when someone told me to leave it on.

"Come down here Jenny," Martha said from the rug, "I want a ride on your cock!"

Mary and Carol had untangled themselves and were sat on the floor, and I got down with them as Martha indicated I should lie on my back. I lay there holding the slick plastic cock as Martha moved over to straddle me, squatting down as she guided the head of the dildo into her wet cunt. With a deep happy sigh she sat down onto me, the whole length of the dildo sliding easily up her snatch.

"Oooh, that feels good!" she groaned happily as she lay forward on top of me, her huge breasts squashing down on mine as our mouths came together in a kiss. We started to move together, Martha humping back and forth on top of me as I thrust up into her, making the most deliciously disgusting noises as her pussy juices began to flow.

My pussy was creaming up too, the harness rubbing over it and the pressure on my clit driving me wild. Being pressed into the rug by Martha's mass was not unpleasant, and the friction of her body stocking against my skin, particularly my nipples, was just one more delightful sensation as we humped away.

I felt hands on my body and when our mouth parted I looked at over to see that Mary and Carol had joined in, both of them behind Martha. I watched Mary coat her fingers in lube and then Martha groaned loudly as those fingers were pushed into her backside, Mary fucking her arse as I fucked her drooling cunny.

It wasn't too long before Martha was shuddering and wobbling her way through her orgasm, gasping and panting on top of me as both of her holes were fucked hard. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her hard, making her snort through her nose as we fucked the cum out of her.

When she was spent Martha eased herself off me, kissing and thanking me, leaving the fake cock sticking up from my loins. It was coated in her love cream, all shiny and glistening, and the other two quickly unbuckled the harness, removing it and spreading my legs wide. Mary had no trouble pushing it up my very wet pussy and she proceeded to fuck me with it while Carol smiled at me and rubbed my aching clitty. It was just what I needed and pretty soon I was shaking and gasping my through yet another lovely juicy cum, pinching and pulling my nipples as my pussy creamed and spasmed all over the plastic cock.

Afterward we spent some time relaxing, chatting and enjoying both the wine and each other's company, giving me a chance to get to know the others a bit better. I felt completely comfortable with the situation, being in a group of sexually aroused and exposed ladies, amiably chatting away while the air hung heavy with the smell of our lovemaking. I really felt like I was now part of a big, happy and very welcoming family and that made me feel very warm and mushy inside.

"Judith, can you tell me where your bathroom is?" I asked her, "I really need to pee."

"I'll show you," she smiled, "I need to go too, and I like to watch."

Going for a pee had never been exciting before but I felt a little frisson as I followed Judith up the stairs and into her little bathroom. She directed me to stand facing the loo, standing over it and squatting down a little, crouching beside me so she could watch as I let go, a powerful stream of piss splashing down into the bowl.

"Oh yes, that looks so sexy," Judith groaned as I held myself open, turned on at her close inspection of such a private act, "I love to see a pissing pussy!"

We swapped places when I was done and I have to admit I could see her point -- the sight of her reddened and wet pussy as she held it open and peed was surprisingly arousing and very pretty. My hand dropped between my legs as I watched my host pissing, and as I looked up at her we shared a smile.

As Judith's flow ebbed to a dribble I impulsively reached over and wiped her with my fingers, bringing them back to my mouth and sucking them clean. It tasted different to when Donna had peed in my mouth but it wasn't nasty, just different, and Judith groaned lustfully as I reached in for another swipe.

"Lick me Jenny, there's a little left for you," she purred, lifting a foot up onto the edge of the loo. Sheer lust was controlling me as I moved in to swipe my tongue across her sex, licking up the pee dripping from her. Judith groaned happily and rewarded me with a last little trickle of urine that I eagerly accepted and swallowed. She stroked my hair and smiled down at me as I used my tongue for toilet paper, licking her slit clean.

"Mmm, you're just perfect," Judith groaned as she pulled me upright to kiss me, "I hope we can be very good friends."

"We already are," I replied, "the very best of friends."

12