A Wonderful Night to Remember

Story Info
A night of oral, anal and sex.
1.4k words
3.73
15.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood at the door wanting to knock but afraid to at the same time. It had been a while since we had been together, but it was incredible. I wanted him so bad.

I knocked on the door and there he stood just like I'd remembered. As I walked in the door and he shut the door he grabbed my hand. I turned and looked at him, just as the door shut he pulled me into him. We were kissing. It was perfect. He was running hi hands all over my body. He started to move his hands under my shirt working his way up to uncover my semi-hard nipples. He started to slowly kiss down my neck and moving my shirt up farther. He stopped kissing me long enough to slip my shirt off over my head. He was slowly rubbing his hands around on my back and started kissing me again. As he found the clasp o my bra he unhooked it and slid it off. He then started to suck on my nipples. He took one in his mouth while he tugged and pinched on the other. Then he traded and started nibbling on the one he had just been pinching. He started unbuttoning my hips and working them down my hips. I kicked off my shoes while he was working my pants off.

I couldn't believe it after all these months of wanting him I was standing just inside the door naked. He pulled me to him and started kissing me while kneading my ass. He held me so tight against his body that I could feel his hard cock straining to get free of its restraints.

While never letting me go he walked me in to the bed, laid me down on it and climbed between my legs. He started kissing my upper thighs working his way up to my aching pussy. He started to lick my pussy. He would lick all the way up to my clit and stop long enough to nibble very gently on it. He would then go back to licking my pussy. He would nibble on my pussy lips and my clit. He knew the put me on edge. He loved so much the way that I would quiver when he touched my clit. I was loving the way his mouth felt on my on my pussy, but I couldn't take it any longer. I had to cum. I was running my hands through his hair and would move him just right so he would make me cum, but as soon as I was about to cum he would stop. He didn't want me to cum yet, he wanted me to squirm.

He started fingering my pussy while he was expertly eating at my clit. I started to buck my hips and grind down on his hand. While I was in ecstasy he decided that it was time for me to cum, his way. He let me grind on his hand and he let me move my hips so he was licking all the places to send me over the edge. I was getting close again and he knew it, so very slowly while fingering my pussy he gently moved one finger and slid it deep into my tight asshole making me cum all over him. That wasn't' enough for him though, He fingered my pussy and ass while he licked my clit until the orgasm had past and I was rocking my hips against him wanting more.

He stood up and laid down on the bed next to me and started rubbing my nipples again. I sat up next to him and slowly leaned over him and took his cock into my mouth. He tasted so good even better than I remembered. I licked all around on the head teasing and nibbling. I then started slowly taking a little into my mouth and the back out again. He was going insane. I was sucking his cock deep to the back of my throat. I would lick up the underside of his cock and take him back into my mouth and go back down again. I started licking around on his ball sack and taking one at time and sucking it into my mouth. Then I went back to licking around on his head.

Then I slipped his dick completely into my mouth and he pulled me up and laid me on the bed and started licking my pussy again. Quickly he moved up my body and in one stroke had his cock buried deep into my pussy. He started moving slowly at first sliding his cock in and out, in ad out. He gradually started to go faster and deeper. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he went even deeper. He really started fucking me hard and fast and I knew it wouldn't be long before he came, so I started lifting my hips in time to his thrusts and clenching my pussy muscles together he started to groan that he was cumin. I used my legs to force him deep into my pussy and I felt him throbbing and squirting his cum deep into my pussy.

He gradually started to slip out of my pussy and he laid down beside me. I rolled over and started to rub all over his body starting with his chest and stopping with my hand on his cock. I slowly started to stroke him getting faster as I went. Then I started to my lower caressing his balls. His breathing was starting to become more rugged. I slowly slide down his body and between his legs. I took him in my mouth all the way to my throat in one movement. I could taste my pussy juices on his cock. I started sucking him harder and faster, he was starting to get hard again. I slid up his body kissing along his stomach and neck. I started kissing his mouth and slid back far enough so I could feel the head of his dick at the opening of my pussy. Then I sat back completely on his dick. I slowly started to move up and down on him, every so often stopping to grind on him. He was pulling and pinching on my nipples causing me to ride him faster. My pussy started to get tighter and contract, I started to stop and he put his hands on my hips and started making me ride his cock until I lost it and exploded all over him.

He then laid me over as he got up on his knees. He had me get on my hands and knees and he started licking my pussy, and then completely slid into me. Before long I was moaning and slamming back into him, so he was fucking me real hard and deep. He pulled out leaving me begging for more. He started fingering me some then he slid his dick back into my pussy. I started to feel his fingers wet from my pussy juice on my asshole. Before I knew it he had his fingers buried in my ass. He was fucking both my pussy and my ass at the same time. He slid his fingers out of my ass and his dick out of my pussy. I felt his dick head on my asshole. He started to put pressure on it and it slid in. He started slow at first just working inch by inch, till he was buried in my ass. Then he just sat there and reached his arm around me and started playing with my clit. I started bucking my hips making his dick slid in and out of my ass. He stopped rubbing my clit moved his hand back to my waist and started fucking my ass. He started going faster and I was matching his movements. He was pounding my ass hard. I started to tell him I was going to cum and he came in my ass. The feels of his throbbing cock squirting his cum deep into my ass sent me over the edge. It was more than I could handle, I came. We laid there together for a couple of minutes, and then we both got up and got dresses. As I made my way to the door we both agreed that we would have meet again very SOON!