A Wonderful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabs my bare cock and moves her hand lightly over the length very slowly, circling the head in her palm and back again. With her other hand she started messaging my hairless balls. "Do you like me telling you about my date. Do you want to hear more?"

"Oh God yes." I say.

"Whenever Terry kissed me I felt my pussy tingle. He had me so wet that by the time we got to his house, I was nearly slipping off the seat. He apparently was pretty anxious too because we went right to the bedroom. He lit some candles and had flowers everywhere. It smelled so nice. Then he slowly removed my dress and all his clothes and stood in front of me just like you are now."

Debbie stops stroking me and engulf my cock head into her mouth, licking all around it. She then tells me how this is what she did to Terry and how good he tasted. "You know," she continues, "He is much bigger than you. Terry has big, I mean big balls and I swear he must be at least 8 inches long."

She puts her hand ten inches from me and says, "He is this long David and I could not get close to touching my fingers tips together." Showing me how she could cross her finger tips past each other around my girth.

"Ohh Debbie, your killing me." I said.

All the while she is messaging my balls and then says, "You know his balls weighed a lot more than yours do. Well, that is, in the beginning anyway." My dick starts to throb and I feel like I'm going to cum, when she suddenly stops touching me and lays back on the bed. "Stay there" she says.

My wife puts her head on the pillow and looks me right in the eye and slowly parts her legs. She runs both her hands around her breasts and squeezes her nipples making them hard. Deb slowly opens and closes her bent legs so I can see the crotch of her silky pink panties. A big darker pink spot covers most of the gusset and some of her brown pubic hair is peeking out from the sides. She slowly moves one hand over her panties and almost like in a dream she circles a finger around where her lips are and kind of nudges them open. She presses her middle finger into her now gapping pussy and rubs her panties into the opening, up to her clit and back into her pussy. I could see the outline of her lips and her little nub sticking out on the top of her slit. Deb slowly pulls her index finger away from her panties, bringing a string of cum with it till it broke and fell back to her panty gusset forming a little puddle on the outside. She repeated the process over and over again.

"Terry woke me up early this morning and made me very happy before I left to come home."She explains as she smiles ear to ear.

"David"

"Yes" I respond, almost in a trance: my cock ready to burst any second.

"I want you to tell me what you think Terry and I did together on our first date last night and just a few hours ago too. If you're right, I'll let you cum. Where, I haven't decided."

I say, "It looks like you two had sex and he came in you."

"Close." Continuing she says, "Terry made love to me and I accepted his love. I received a part of him deep inside my tummy here. He left me full of his wonderful cum, his life giving fluid, some of it can't help but seep out because he cum's so much more than you. You have seen my cunny hundreds of times before, but you have never seen it like this, have you?"

"No dear."

"What is different about my pussy David?"

"It's full of another man's cum and it's running out of you soaking your panties. You're all stretched open and your lips are all puffy. "

"Good boy, very observant. Do you like seeing me like this with another man's cum in my pussy?"

"Oh my God, I can't take anymore, you're making me so horny, I going to cum any second."

"So, do you like seeing me like this?" My wife asks me again.

"Oh God Yes, you're so beautiful lying there with his spunk dripping out of your pussy. It's driving me crazy."

"Good. Don't cum or you will be punished."

She closes her legs and stands up next to me. Sliding her panties down her long legs, she takes them off her raised foot and placed them delicately over my hard cock sticking straight up from my body with the wet gusset over my cocks helmet. For just a few strokes she slides them back and forth on my shaft. Her cum filled panties are slick and wet. She quickly coats my cock with their cum. She lays back down on the bed and starts doing everything she did before only without her panties on. When she opened her legs she says, "Smell my panties, smell his cum he gave me. Look at my pussy and see how well my lover fucked me, filling me full with his youthful sperm. I'm all messy down here, but it feels so good to be all wet and slippery knowing it's his cum and not yours that's inside of me."

I stare at her swollen pussy all gapping open and see a big pool of fluid lying inside her vagina hole. I grab the silky fabric off my dick and find the big wet spot and raise it to my nose. I can smell her perfume and her sweet smelling female pee, but also a very mild earthy smell of their sex juices mixed together. My brain is on overload from what I'm seeing and smelling. My cock is twitching and itching to come. She tells me to stroke my cock like I do when I used to read those cuckold stories.

"Look at me. Look at my pussy. Look at your wife all full of another man's cum. Smell his cum he gave to me and cum, please cum for me if this is what you want; if this is what you want to see from now on."

Two strokes later I'm shooting my cum two feet into the air and I fall to the floor, my knees too weak to hold me up.

"Take the panties with you and leave me please. I need to call my lover and tell him how well I slept this morning knowing I was so nicely taken care of on our date and how happy I am to have met him."

An hour later she comes down stairs all showered and full of energy. My beautiful wife kisses me and then our son and goes into the kitchen and makes herself a bowl of cereal. She comes into the family room and starts watching TV with us. I change the channel to a nature show and we watch a couple monkeys humping each other and then the female walks away and finds another male and stick her ass up in the air chimping back at him. He goes for it and starts humping the heck out of the already seminated and much smaller female. We laugh at the familiar humor. Deb starts telling me what a wonderful husband I've been so far and then she shocks me.

"Terry is coming over later this afternoon for a BBQ and to meet junior. Do we have any chicken you could cook for us on the grill?"

"He's coming over today?" I ask her.

" Well yea, I invited him over because I want to pay him back for such a wonderful time we had together last night. You don't mind do you Dave?"

"I mean, no I guess not. I just thought we could spend some time together today and let things settle down. It might be nice to get to know the guy my wife is messing around with, but...."

"Messing around with...... I am not a slut my dear husband. If you weren't so wrapped up in some fantasy world and cheated on me our whole marriage with these dreams of me making you a cuckold, I would never have looked at another man. Now that I know what you like and have found someone I really like, I want to spend as much time with him as I can."

"I didn't mean to piss you off, Deb."

"Listen Dave you know the rules and I already told you I would make myself available to him anytime he wants me. He's coming over today for dinner and then he and I are going to make love, not mess around."

"I understand dear, I'll stay out of your way. I really want you to trust me again."

"You don't need to stay out of our way unless I say so. Terry and I talked about you already and he is cool with you and all he asks is for me to allow him the honor of making me happy. You know really happy."

Debbie goes on to tell me they have decided they're going to date exclusively and she's also told him that I am the one who wanted her to find a boy friend. She has explained that our marriage is on hold while she finds out whether I can be trusted. If and when she feels like I can be, then she will decide if she still wants to continue to be married to me. She has explained to Terry that trust is of major importance in her relationship and as long as he's honest with her, then he can have her whenever he wants. They can date, do anything they want together and will tell everyone he is her boyfriend. No secrets between them, she says.

"I can see you are really serious about what has happened and again I am so sorry for cheating on you with the computer. I will be a good father to junior and a good husband if you let me."

She kisses my forehead and whispers in my ear. "I know you will, but for the time being, Terry is my lover and you are not. I will only allow him inside of me, his cum in my pussy."

"I understand dear." I tell her with some unhappiness.

"That doesn't mean we can't have some fun together though." She says with a smile and leans back and lets me see her pussy; the hair neatly trimmed and her swollen lips clearly visible. Closing her legs back together she tells me if I'm really nice to her boy friend then maybe she'll let me see more later on.

Terry shows up around 4:30 and we all have a few beers and watch baseball on TV. Debbie sits next to him on the couch and constantly holds his hand and makes a point of staying close to him. Every now and then she or he will lean in and they will kiss and I can see their lips locked together for a minute or two. Their continued touching and kissing was very erotic for me.

Our son is two and a half years old and a real cutie. He is well behaved but is always asking questions. I enjoy my time with him and take pride in teaching him proper English and explaining things to him. I wasn't surprised when he asks why mommy was kissing Terry and not me like she used to. I couldn't think of anything to say, but Deb spoke up and told him they were close friends. That it's Ok for close friends to kiss.

We had a nice BBQ and after dinner I told everyone I was going to lie down for a while in the guest bedroom as I might have had a few too many beers. I dosed off and woke hearing the door shutting to junior's room and Deb telling him sweet dreams. I got up after a few minutes waiting for my head to clear and walked out to the family room to find Terry and my wife making out. Her panties were on the table. She was straddling him on the sofa and her sundress covered him from the waist down. She was moving her hips back and forth over him while kissing him, then whispering, and kissing again. I stayed out of sight but found it quite exciting to watch my wife with another man. My cock sprung up and I guess I made too much noise trying to get comfortable because I heard Deb call my name.

I walked into the room and said, "Hi guys, how's it going?"

Terry didn't say anything, but Deb asks "were you watching us?"

"I'm sorry, I came in and saw you guys and didn't want to disturb you. I saw you making out and it sort of made me a little uncomfortable down there." Saying so as I looked at my zipper.

"Oh you poor baby. Why don't you go into our room and find that nice silky pair of panties I bought you yesterday. Not the blue ones, but the yellow ones with all the lace on the legs and waist."

I turned red in the face and looked at Terry and he kind of gives me a little grin. Deb sees my discomfort and gets up off of Terry and takes my hand and leads me back to our room. She tells me to take off all my clothes. Holding out the panties, she tells me to step into them. Into the closet she goes and comes out with a box, opens it and gives me a white silky nylon baby doll night-tee. It feels really light and soft, but has thin straps and elastic a third the way down. Deb watches me feel it for a few seconds then takes the night-tee telling me to stick out my arms and slides it over me and pulls it down. I turn around and look at myself in the mirror and can see it fits me perfectly, barely covering my panties.

"You look so sexy Dave, I might have to find you a boyfriend too."

"Don't think so Hun."

She goes on to tell me she bought the outfit just for tonight and wanted to give it to me earlier, but I fell asleep. Also, she says that Terry knows I have a panty fetish and not to worry about him. She asks me if I want to see them together and I hesitated. She puts her hand on my chest and pinches my nipple through the nylon. "David I think you should get used to me being with him now and the best way to do that I think is for you to watch him make love to me."

"Deb, the little tease you gave me this morning was unbelievable. I can't imagine watching you give yourself to him and listen to you cum on his big cock."

"Sure you can baby. You're all dressed up in your new outfit and you could just sit there and watch us enjoy each other's body and maybe I'll help you get off on it. Come awnnnnn..... I really want you to."

She lowers her hand and lightly rubs the outside of my hard cock through my panties and kisses my nose. I can smell his cologne on her face. Softly she says "I'll make it a lot better for you than in those stories you've read."

Debbie takes my hand and leads me into the family room and stands me in front of Terry and jumps into his lap. She whispers to him and they both giggle. I sit down and watch her go to work. She starts by taking off his shirt and then pulls her dress off over her head leaving her completely nude. She rubs her breast over his chest as she kisses him all over his face, ears and neck. He runs his hands over her back down to her small butt and back again.

"David, would you spread out the big comforter on the carpet for us please."

I do as she says and lay down next to them as she lowers his shorts and underwear. I'm propped up on one elbow and watch as she messages his cock and balls and takes his hardening cock into her mouth. Not three feet away I can see him shutter as she takes over half his length down her throat. He holds her head in his hands and starts a rocking motion pumping himself into her oral cavity. She stops him and tells him to lie down. Very quickly she straddles his head with her legs and leans down and starts kissing and slowly scratching his balls with her fingernails. She lifts them up and kind of weights them and lightly caresses him. Taking his cock into her mouth again she starts bobbing up and down. She starts shaking and moans, "Oh Terry, please don't stop... lick me, see how wet you make me."

He can hardly speak, but from between her ass cheeks he yells to her she better stop or he's going to come. Deb looks over at me and smiles and says, "Hold on Terry. I have a better place where I want your sweet cum."

She rolls off of him and ends up right next to me. Smiling at me she teasingly whispers "God he tastes so good." Debbie kisses me on the lips and licks around my nose. "Do you like the smell of his cock on me, Hun?" I don't say anything but can make out his strong masculine scent mixed with her intoxicating perfume. I instantly feel a tingling in my balls and then her fingernails teasing me through my panties.

She rolls away from me and straddles his waist. Slowly she rocks her sex back and forth over his massive length. Laying down on his chest she looks over at me and says, "Put his cock in me pleeeease." Smiling at me but with some urgency tells me, "It'll be Ok this one time."

My beautiful wife, laying on her lover, reaches over and little by little tugs my hand towards them. She raises one knee up so I can see and puts my fingers around his hardness then let's go. I have never touched another man's cock before and not only was that weird, but I had to hold it steady so she could lower her pussy onto it. Her previous actions made it slick with her juices and it slipped out of my fingers.

I swung around for a better view to make this work and now had my head almost resting on his knee. My god his balls were huge and as I held his enormous manhood, I couldn't help but subconsciously stroke him. Deb had me where she wanted me because now she wasn't in any hurry and deliberately tilted her pelvis to slide her pussy over the top of his hardness again and again trapping my hand under them. She was whispering to him between kisses how nice it is to have a helper.

Suddenly she moves forward and the tip of his cock pops right into her. "Hold him a little while longer" she tells me. My wife starts sliding back and forth fucking just the first two or three inches into her visibly tight juicy pussy. She squeezes her legs together trapping my hand around his cock and shakes and moans, "Oh God I coming" and I felt her legs contracting tightly and then collapsing on him. He held her tightly with his arms and pushed up a little at a time, going deeper and deeper into her body until my hand slipped off him and I could see her start moving down till he was completely imbedded. It took a few minutes for her to stretch enough for him to enter her completely, but he did it and she was purring.

They stayed locked together in coitus just kissing and moaning for a good 3 minutes. I could see her ass clenching his huge phallus as it lay deep within her tummy. Then my wife started moving back and forth letting more of him escape her sex canal before engulfing it again deep into her body. Her vaginal lips were so tight around him that they clung to his shaft on each stroke and kept all of their juices inside her. It was an awesome sight for sure. I knew I could never please her the way he was fucking her. She knew what she wanted and she worked her ass off fucking him with different depths of penetration and circling her hips to vary the pleasure they were giving each other. I counted two more orgasms my wife gave up. I swear his cock must have grown to a full 10 inches. It was so exciting to watch her muscles spasm around his huge member then ultimately being so stretched and relaxed she finally soaking his balls with her juices.

The sounds of their lovemaking were primal and fluid in nature. Squishing, slapping and moaning to name a few. I could not believe how beautiful it was to watch up close as they continued to fuck each other for a good half hour. Of course they slowed to a crawl now and then to catch their breath, but continued to kiss suck and tease each other. They switched positions numerous times and then from cowgirl to doggy. Ultimately she lay down on her back and I knew this is the one he wanted to finish her with.

"Oh Terry, you fuck me so good. God what did I do to deserve you. How lucky am I to have found you. Please don't ever stop fucking me, loving me." She was starting to lose it as his speed picked up and he drove into her against the solid floor causing his blood engorged, rock solid cock to go as deep as possible into her pelvic opening. Her jaw instinctively opened wide as possible as she felt him go ever so deep into her core. His hands held the comforter tight as his arms rested against her shoulders so she couldn't slip away. Hammering his length deep into her body over and over till my gorgeous sexually intoxicated wife yelled "Oh my Gooooooodddddd. Half laughing half crying, OMG you're so deep, you feel so big. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Cum for me baby, cum in meeeeee. Cum in me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I'm in shock and see his ass stop moving, totally embedded deep inside my Debbie, his ass muscles clenching all the while me knowing he is filling up my wife with his fertile sperm: bathing her inside with his precious fluid, filling her vagina with a massive ejaculation, pulsing, pumping shot after shot of his masculine seeds deep into her body. Then silence engulfed the room except for them trying to catch their breath all the while lying still, interlocked at the hips and cheek to cheek. I felt a cool wetness overtake my package and looked to see I had cum without even touching myself.