A Wonderful Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dass4450
dass4450
646 Followers

“James, James. What are you doing to me? I’ve never ever felt like this - ever. Darling, please make me a woman.” I moved up into her arms feeling her legs open to welcome me. Like a homing missile, the head of my dripping sceptre lodged between her pulsing lips. I kissed her passionately, my tongue duelling with hers and I slid into her until I felt the highly sensitive head bottom out. I waited still kissing her and caressing a breast with one hand and her neck with the other. Her knees raised and I went deeper into her hot, tight depths, holding still, knowing that if I didn’t I would blow like Mount Etna, like a school boy.

“Fuck me now, James,” she demanded. I did, gently at first and then with rising passion. I felt her quiver beneath me, her hands clutching at my buttocks as she came, hard. Calling on all my reserves, I held back as I gentled my thrusts then rose into a harder rhythm, this time knowing there would be no holding back.

“Make our baby, darling,” Helen moaned into my ear, raising her hips in time with my plunges. With the the most erotic feeling I had ever had, I spurted my baby making cream against the mouth of her womb and she came again as she felt the scalding hot sperm lave her insides. I kept pulsing and pulsing until the last drops were gathered by her hungry vagina.

She pulled me down and kissed me passionately. She looked at me. “I love you, James, I always have. Tell me this is not a passing fling for you.”

I caressed her lips with my thumb. “Darling Helen, I think I have loved you for years. I know I have found the woman of my dreams and she was right there with me all the time. You are mine and mine forever. Marry me, immediately, if not sooner.”

“Oh yes, darling. Tomorrow?”

Well, it wasn’t tomorrow, but it was not long after. Our wonderful working relationship was over when she had her first morning sickness. Of course, she had long planned her succession and I had not one but four very competent PAs who were still not as good as her. Nine months to the day after she seduced me in Paris, my lovely wife presented us with our first beautiful child. The nose will have to be fixed.

dass4450
dass4450
646 Followers
12