A Woodsman

Story Info
18-year-old black girl goes to the woods to take pictures.
3.2k words
4.23
98.7k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia, an eighteen-year-old an amateur photographer, was getting ready to take pictures of nature in a nature reserve a friend had recommended to her. It was far away from her home, and Nadia waited until summer vacation to go there. She packed up her car, ready to set out one her own. She'd never been this far away from home before and was a little afraid.

Her older stepbrother, Ryan said not to go alone, there were lots of people who'd love to take advantage of a beautiful young girl that has no idea that some men will take her any way he wants her. How some men would strip her and hold her down. Then force their cocks deep inside. Nadia shrugged off his warning and prepared to embark on her journey.

But that night she dreamed of faceless men chasing her through the woods and trapping her. Then stripping her naked before pinching her nipples and bending her over before thrusting large swollen cocks into her vulnerable unused channel and ass. She opened her mouth to scream and another cock forces its way into her throat. She gagged on the organ and choked when it erupted in salty cum.

Nadia awoke, soaked in sweat, heart racing and indescribably horny. All she could do was finger her weeping pussy until she came. Exhausted, she collapsed back and fell asleep.

After hours of traveling the next morning, she finally reached the nature reserve. She found a place to park and got out to hike to the top of the mountain. She hiked for a long time stopping every now and then to take pictures of animals and the breathtaking sights. Her skin was glistening with sweat. The tight little tank top and miniscule shorts were damp with it.

The sun was setting before she knew it, and she had yet to get to her designated campsite and pitch her tent. Unfortunately, she had gotten turned around during her excursion and didn't know which way to go.

So Nadia flipped a coin and chose a direction. But she hadn't gone far before she heard something behind her. Shrugging, she nervously assumed it was a wild animal. Not wanting to be eaten by a bear or something, she ducked off the path and headed in the opposite direction of the noises. When she heard a crashing behind her, Nadia shrieked and ran. On and on she ran. Then the ground beneath her disappeared, and she tumbled to the ground.

The crashing sound kept following her. Panicked, she tried to get up and continue running, but in the fall she had twisted her ankle and fell back to the ground. Frightened, she listened as the sound got closer and closer, until finally the object that had chased her was revealed.

Young and virile he could have walked out of one of those mountaineer books, or a lumberjack story. His clothes were rough and thickly textured, and his pants barely contained muscled thighs and hardly concealed a bulging manhood. He stood tall over Nadia, gorgeous in a dangerous predatory way.

A slight gleam lighted his eyes as he took in Nadia's tank top, which covered her full breasts with her hard nipples under the plaid shirt tied in a knot at her trim waist. She also wore body hugging jean shorts that put her creamy brown legs and every curve on display.

Yes, the more she thought about it the more predatory he seemed. He sized her up like a wolf would a lamb, eating her slowly with his green eyes, layer by layer...

"What do you want from me?" Nadia demanded in a voice she hoped was strong.

"Well, now I don't know what I want yet." He rasped in a deep voice. "Guess I'll just have to try every thin' and see as to what I likes best..." His country- accented words trailed off as he continued to stare at Nadia breasts. Watching her chocolate buds pout hard under his gaze.

"Likes best? What do you mean by that?"

"Just likes I said. I'll try you in different ways and see what I like best."

"But you can't do that!" Nadia cried.

"Why not?" He demanded. "I found you. You're mine till I decide that I don't want you anymore."

"What makes you think I'm going to come along with you like some little pet? I have a will of my own and it will fight you."

"We'll see about that. I don't suggest you scream. No one can hear you but I don't want to hear you screech." With that he swooped down and scooped Nadia up as if she weighed nothing. She tried to struggle, but his arms were strong and held her still. He walked the way he'd come through the forest. Nadia gnawed her lower lip and desperately looked for a ranger or someone, anyone to help her.

It didn't take long to see the little shack he called home. He moved quickly and quietly, even while carrying her. He obviously made the crashing sounds on purpose. Nadia's fear grew more and more as he drew closer to the house. It was set in a hillside blending in, so it was hardly noticeable.

"Home sweet home." He drawled. Hefting Nadia on his shoulder, he opened the door, kicked it shut, and went to the back of the house. He entered a small bedroom and unceremoniously dumped her on the bed.

"Please, don't do this. You're really a ranger, right? You just did this as a joke, right?" Nadia laughed shakily. When he looked at her and said nothing, Nadia's hope sank.

"You a virgin?"

Nadia hesitated. "Y-Yes."

"Not for long." He said matter-of- factly. "I likes virgins. They're all different. Some'll give it to you willingly, some are scared and do whatever you tell 'em to do, but some, my favorite kind, try to fight it. They'll swear they'll never give in or never enjoy it, but before long they're hollerin' and scratchin' yo' back up and beggin' you to stick it in 'em."

"You've done this many times? How come no one knows? Why aren't you in jail?"

He smiled. "Because when they leave they're smilin'. Or don't want to leave. They wouldn't admit it at first, but they want my cock in 'em real bad when they first meet me. Like you." His eyes took in her rigid nipples through her tank top. Nadia pulled her flannel closed.

"Me? I don't want you. I just want to go home." Her voice quivering with fear.

"You will, eventually." He said smirking. "But will you want to, is the question. I'm really good at fuckin'. Not like those high school boys you let drool over you. Now," He said, unbuckling his belt and pants. "I'm going to teach you the basics. Before you can take a man's cock into your pussy, you gotta be able to take him into your mouth. But before that, you have to know how to hold him to arouse him. Take me out of my pants."

"No!" Nadia shouted. She got up and tried to quickly limp past him, but he grabbed her arm and threw her back down onto the bed. As she sat up she heard something hiss and then felt cold steel at her throat.

"Let me tell you again, take me out of my goddamn pants."

"Kill me, then, because I won't." She leaned into the knife.

"I won't tell you again." He threatened." If you piss me off, I will cut you, and it will be painful, but won't kill you. Then I'd dump you out there for the wild animals." He raised an eyebrow for emphasis.

"You bastard." Nadia whispered. She reached a shaky hand to his crotch and lowered his under drawers. His cock sprang to life, drooling precum. He was big, tan long and thick. It took both her hands to handle him. Nadia had never seen one before in the flesh and was totally in awe. The skin was smooth over turgid vessels. His balls, heavy with his seed hung low, but started to creep up with his arousal.

"Good girl." He said. "Now stroke me."

Nadia timidly looked up at him, then quickly back down as he frowned at her lack of speed to his demand. "I-I don't know what you mean."

"Like this." He showed her, using her hands. "Now you do it. Yes. That's it." He growled. "Mmmmm. I like that. Now, lick me. Unnn. Good. Mmmmmm." He rocked toward her hot wet mouth. "Now suck me. Watch your teeth. If you bite me I'll cut an ear off."

Nadia began to suck him. His hand tangled in her dark hair, pulling her closer. She closed her eyes and tried to tell herself this wasn't happening. That she wasn't crazy enough to sort of enjoy it.

With a loud grunt he came into her mouth. Nadia gagged on its bitterness and tried to back away from him.

He grabbed her chin and looked into her eyes. "No." He growled. "Swallow it. All of it."

Nadia did as she was told, tears sliding down her face.

"That's a good girl." He grinned and ran a finger up her cheek, wiping away a tear. "Now we are almost ready to fuck..."

"Please, stop. No more." Nadia wailed.

"But we've only just begun. Now take off your clothes. That's it. Show me your tits." Nadia pulled her shirt over her head and unlatched her bra. His rough calloused hands caressed her breasts, crushing them, molding them, arousing them further.

"You have some nice tits." He said flicking her nipples hard. "Take off your pants. I want to see if the rest of you is as pretty."

Nadia eased her shorts down. Quickly she sat back on the bed, pulling her knees to her chest, trying to hide herself as much as possible.

"Oh, no you don't." He said. "I am going to see every bit of that body. Lay back."

Nadia did as told thinking of the knife at his side, keeping her legs together, and covering her pubic hair with her hands. He kneeled before her, grabbing an ankle in each hand.

Putting the legs over his shoulders, he leaned forward, tilting her pussy up to his face. He put his nose to her dampening snatch and inhaled deeply.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Grade A Pussy. Mmmmm. Good fer' eatin'."

Then he put his mouth to her and licked softly around the outer edges of her cunt. Nadia tried to pull away from his tongue, but he inched closer. Using his tongue in long strokes, he laved her outside and inside. Over, and over, and over.

Nadia became wet and tortured, his tongue exciting her body. Then he began to fuck her with his tongue, starting slow, then picking up pace. Just when Nadia thought she couldn't take it anymore, he thrust his middle finger hard and deep into her. Nadia arched her back off the bed crying out. "Oh God!"

"I'm here, not your God. Save your cries for me and only me." Sliding her legs from his shoulders, he eased himself between her legs, his stiff cock rubbing her clit, which was still wet with cum. Some of her cum had escaped his mouth and glistened on his chin. He leaned forward and offered his chin to her.

"Lick yourself from me." He ordered.

Timidly Nadia stuck her tongue out to wash his face. This was the first time she'd ever tasted herself. She'd masturbated before, and had her cum on her fingers, but she'd never actually tasted it. When she would try she would chicken out at the last second. Now she was being forced to eat herself.

Only, she was glad she did. She tasted salty, but in a creamy good way.

She moaned softly.

"You liked that?" He asked. When Nadia nodded, he smiled. "Did it feel good with my tongue inside you?"

Nadia nodded again.

"What was good? Speak up."

"Your tongue was good. In-inside me."

"Did you like licking yourself from me? Did you like tasting yourself on someone more powerful than you?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I liked tasting myself on you."

"You want me to fuck you, don't you? You want me to shove my cock right up into your tight wet pussy don't you? You want me to fuck you over and over. You want me to pop your little cherry. You want to scream as you cum, again and again. And after all that you want to lick me, lick the mixture of our cum. Know that most of my cum is deep in your belly. You now belong to me and only me unless I say otherwise. That's what you want, isn't it? Isn't it?"

"Yes!" Nadia screamed, half mad with desire. He had rubbed his cock against her swollen vulva during his speech and along with his words, she was so turned on she'd say anything, do anything if only he'd bring relief.

"Please, just fuck me!" Nadia screamed. "Oh please! I can't take any more! Fuck me!"

He smiled down on her, eyeing her breasts. "Not quite yet...."

"What do you mean not yet? I told you I want you to fuck me. I begged you just like you wanted me to. Just fuck me already." Nadia demanded.

He grabbed her clit and squeezed it hard. Nadia whimpered and tried to pry his fingers away. He only squeezed harder, pinching the nerve filled nubbin. Nadia cried out in pain. "Listen, you little cunt, I'm in control. And don't forget it. You don't order me around, I order you. Understand?!"

Nadia nodded quickly and whined an affirmative. He released her and she turned away rubbing her afflicted flesh.

"Now." he started. "Come here. I want to suck your tits." When Nadia refused to cooperate immediately, he glared. She scooted over to him. "You need a controller. Someone to knock you around every once in a while." He looked down to her pouty nipples. He growled as he attacked them with his lips, nipping them. He licked them, blowing on them.

Finally, he sucked them into his mouth massaging with his tongue and bit them with his teeth. He was so quick in attending both breasts, it seemed to Nadia that he was on both at the same time. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel. She forgot the pain and fear he had caused her, and only remembered the pleasure of the present. Nadia's clit throbbed, her arousal juices flowing.

"That's a good little girl," He said raising his head," Just sit back and enjoy. See how good I can make it when you're good? Continue to please me and I'll make your stay much better." He slid two fingers in to her firmly. Nadia arced and moaned loudly. He rubbed against her virginal boundary. "I'm gonna enjoy breaking through your little cherry. And your want me to, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. Please..."

Pinning her beneath him on the bed he rubbed his erection against her with a teasing madness. Mounting her, he entered the tiny virginal canal. Nadia screamed in agony, the penetration tearing and stretching her, molding her to his large size. She felt a burning sensation and the trickle of sticky liquid between her thighs that could only be her blood.

But Nadia wasn't alarmed, it hurt very much but it felt good too. His commanding weight brought a peace when she would have felt terrified by the pain. She arched her back to give him greater access trying to relax. Slightly disoriented, she cried out again, gasping, arching her back as sensation fired her veins.

There was no more teasing, no more arousing to the point of climax only to be stopped short. In fact, there was no finesse. He just started rutting, his weight holding her down. His engorged cock creating its wide deep path inside her. She moved her body against his in mindless little thrusts. The pleasure was more intense than any Nadia had ever known, him plunging into her like a rapacious beast. The thought aroused her so that she moaned in ecstasy.

He grabbed her buttocks and pulled her closer, grinding his hips deeply into her. His grunts spurred her to rake her nails up his back, drawing blood. He flinched and gave a harsh startled cry. He quickened his pace and leaned down and sank his teeth into her breast. Nadia's head slammed back on the bed and she screamed. His teeth left marks were he'd bitten, red marks that began to swell but all she saw was his brand.

He was acting solely on animal instinct, his body aroused by the tight wetness of hers. He growled and grunted as he surged faster into her nearing orgasm. Nadia's gasping moans turned into pleading cries, her hands clenched above her head where he held her. His thrusts caused the bed to rock and squeak. Suddenly Nadia cried out loudly as she came, her pussy juices sliding down his cock onto his balls and the bed.

Right behind her, he arced up eyes squeezed tight muttering vulgarities while Nadia continued to cum around him. Spurting hot semen deep into her unprotected belly. He sank down on her, his breath coming as hard and fast as his fucking.

Nadia opened her eyes slowly, reveling in the afterglow. "That was amazing."

"I told you it would be, baby." He rumbled. They drifted off to sleep. When they woke up, he got up and put his clothes on. "Get up and put your clothes on."

Nadia rolled over, "Huh?" she mumbled.

"Get up, and get your clothes on. Time for you to go home."

"So soon?" She whined.

"Yes, now get up."

"Mmmmmm, I don't want to."

"Tough. Your daddy's going to be worried."

"What do you care? Just hold me captive." She offered him her wrists in supplication.

"No."

"Fine." Nadia sat up and stretched. "When I come back next week, can we fuck again?"

"Try and keep my dick out of your pussy. But maybe next time I'll take you out in the forest when I first take you down. Just remember that pussy belongs to me, and I don't want any one else in there. You're mine."

Nadia smiled at his possessiveness. "What would my step-daddy say if he knew I just lost my virginity to his boss' son?" She got up and slipped into her under wear and bra.

"Get down on his knees and bless you for the raise he's going to get. That was the best ass I've had in a while." He smacked her on her rump.

"You haven't put your dick up there yet. So I'm still a virgin there."

"For now. Now get out of here, and check in at the station. I don't want rangers knocking down my playhouse door finding you here still dripping wet with our cum."

"Same time tomorrow?" Nadia asked.

"Yes. Now go."

"Yes," Nadia paused, "My Master."

"Master," He savored that. "I like it. From now on, call me that."

"Yes, master. I'm so glad my mom married my step- dad. Or I'd have never met you. Till later."

"Till later."