A Wooly Tail

Story Info
Don't jumper to conclusions.
844 words
3.35
93.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers

Larry's not actually my husband of course but he is my mate. The one that I spend the most time with and love, even though the others are rather wary of him, and he's always been the black sheep of the family. Not just literally but physically to; black as the ace of spades he is, which I've always thought looked pretty good against my whiteness.

I've got other friends, male friends that is, and I'm not sure whether Larry gets annoyed because I have sex with them sometimes, or because they're all white as well. He's a real lamb most of the time of course, but when he gets his dander up he can be a real handful.

Like the time the farmer who lives in the big house up the road that time. He's quite important to us, because most of us sort of work for him part time, so when he invited us to join in this money making scheme of his, then though the details were all a bit vague and woolly, we trusted him and went along with it.

What did he do?

He fleeced the lot of us. Took us for a ride and simply fleeced the lot of us. It was shear hell for a while and Larry was furious of course, lost his temper and head butted him. I don't think I'd ever seen him like that before. The farmer set his dog on him though and chased Larry off, but for the next while he was a bit of a hero to nearly everyone.

After that, none of the white guys fucked me for a while out of respect to Larry perhaps, though for some weeks afterwards I really didn't look my best anyway. But then I maybe made a bad mistake, perhaps the worst mistake I ever made in my life bah none. Now normally drink is not a problem for me, and in fact if I can, I prefer to stick to water. Some of the spring water you can get round our way is really so fresh and delicious, and I can't see why anyone would want to drink anything else. I'm not perfect though, and I have to confess that I have a weakness for a bit of grass when it's available. I'd always figured that if I didn't overdo it then it wouldn't do me any real harm, not like some of the drugs that that got used all the time. Frightening to think what some of them drugs would do to you and where you might end up one day.

Anyway I'd had this bit of grass and it was really good stuff. Left me feeling alive and frisky, and like a fool I decided to take a bit of a gambol, and trotted down to the shed where I knew the gang would be. They were a load of rams down there, the whole lot of them so I should have known better than to go down there on my own, and sure enough within moments of them spotting me, they were all flocking around me, nudging me saucily and making it quite clear what they were after.

I realised my mistake, but it was already too late for me to escape, and it wasn't long before one of them got me on all fours and rammed it in me trying to inseminate me. Naturally, the others flocked to follow him like ... Well, you can no doubt imagine. No, I won't try to pull the wool over your eyes; I acted like an animal that day, bleating at the lot of them to breed me.

Well of course Larry found out didn't he and wasn't very happy. I did try to explain to him that it wasn't my fault, and that the bucks that had caught me were just so horny, and I was there on my own with none of the udder girls to help me. I milked it for all it was worth, but he wouldn't listen to me, accusing me of taking advantage of him because he was different to the others, and because he was black. I told him that was ridiculous and that a bit of crossbreeding didn't worry me at all and that there was already a lot of it in my family history. I tried and tried, I really did, but I kid you not, what really got his goat was that I hadn't even bothered to brush off the straw from the shed that they'd taken me to.

I didn't want to lose him so I humbled myself and sheepishly asked him to forgive me, and I'm delighted to say that he did.

The rams, they've tried to persuade me to meet them back at their shed, but I keep telling myself, that if I want to stay black, then I mustn't go back.

I do hope that this will be a salutary lesson to all of you, that things are not always what they seem to be.

Bahhhh!

Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers