A Word

Story Info
Couple enjoys their first MFM threesome.
872 words
2.87
84k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Words? What are they anyway? Constructs of man to explain things he himself doesn't truly understand.

Definitions; An attempt to illustrate the meaning of words.

Etymology; The study of words – mans legitimate attempt at explaining why words mean anything.

Some say that exhibitionists are those who enjoy displaying themselves to others in public. So then, what am I? A man who enjoys watching his wife lewdly displaying herself in public?

I wouldn't necessarily call that voyeurism because I am more aroused when my wife does it in public and not when others do it? The sheer thrill of her erotic displays and the vulgar attention of her admirers; delight my innermost sexual being.

Enough with the philosophy as I am sure I will get some rather strange email from many of you who will attempt to answer these answerless questions, and on to the real story.

Stacie and I have been married for six delicious years and look forward to the rest of our lives together. I don't believe that our marriage will fall to the seven-year itch due to our open sexual relationship.

There you go again, interpreting my use of the phrase "open sexual relationship," as meaning that we are swingers. We are not swingers although we fantasize about it together. In fact, she has only fantasized about being an exhibitionist and I have only fantasized about how much I would like it.

Now, back to the story. Stacie now reaching her sexual peak at the ripe old age of 29 has become more open with her sexuality. Her style of dress is noticeably more provocative. She first began wearing thong underwear on a regular basis -- then, she started wearing tops that revealed her midriff. Now, she has stopped wearing bras, which is in my opinion, titillating – (good word).

It is exciting to see Stacie in public as her style of dress erases that fine line of imagination. You can make out the shape her firm breast and large nipples in her tight, seductive clothing.

Let me digress for a moment. Do you remember the first time you had sex? I was sooooo ready. Finally a girl was going to let me fuck her! Oh, the sensations. The mood so intense. Swimming in a sea of emotions. It wasn't me there -- it was me watching some lucky stud fucking the shit out of this naked pussy.

Though, it didn't last long… I thought to myself as I pulled my soaked, dripping dick from her tight hole, "this is tremendous." Nothing can replace the high I got from my first piece of ass – That is nothing but watching my wife fuck another man.

Imagine the feeling that you felt with your first sexual experience. The super-intense anticipation. The relief from shedding your modesty – baring yourself physically and mentally with another. Their beautiful nakedness.

Now image that to the nth power. Imagine the unquestionable anticipation. The tense excitement of now experienced pros crossing the taboo line that most stop at with their first lay. Again, the shedding of modesty, the absence of innocence as the world of sex illustrates itself to the visionary few.

And oh, for the visions of my fantasies as they torment my curious mind. My chest pushes into my throat yearning for the hedonistic scenes to reveal themselves to my physical self.

Watching the grinding of my wife's groin into the groin of another. Their sex meshed into a perspiring, writhing mound of flesh. Their tongues flickering the expanses of their awe-inspiring nakedness. Her naked breast against his. Her curious fascination of his new body.

My wife's ass held wide open by the grip of her lover's large hands. I watch his sex dipping into and pulling from her soaking wet cunt.

He pushed her sweat-dampened hair from her brow as they kissed passionately. Their gazes as they watched me for approval – pushing their lustful envelopes ever-so-carefully as they explore each others physical sex and my mental sex.

I join them slipping my lubricated rod into my wife's accepting ass. She gasped delightfully with the sensation of her two lovers' dicks exploring her inner depths. Her breathing is more intense as she adjusts her pleasure to our cocks.

Our bodies fall into a rhythm working together blissfully synergistic. She pushes her ass toward me filling it with the full length of my cock. It scrapes against her interior walls. I stop as I feel the end of her rectal cavity with the head of my dick. She slides her ass off my dick as she suckles her lover's veined cock in her orgasmically pulsating cunt.

Anticipation ceases as we realize the extreme of our experience. A shout from the three as she drips with his juices the orgasm contagious as it spreads through our orgy. Rigid in her ass, I clasp her moistened, sweaty breast climaxing in her ass as she breathes short repeated bursts of satisfaction.

Drained of energy and bodily fluids. Our blood rushing back to the vital organs it was borrowed from to aid our corporeal practice. Final kisses as we lay their realizing our lust.

To the nth degree I tell you – don't you remember?