A Work of Art Pt. 01

Story Info
Part I in an erotic series.
859 words
3.76
4.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
girl69
girl69
14 Followers

I'm standing before you, fully clothed, yet completely bare.

While I'm far from a virgin, it still feels like my first time. I feel your hand under my chin, you tilt my face up until I'm looking at you. Your blue eyes lock onto mine and you smile. The butterflies in my belly take wing.

Placing both hands on either side of my face you lower your mouth to mine.

We've never kissed before.

Another first.

As my eyes start to close you say, "Keep your eyes open, just look at me."

Your lips meet mine, a soft, sweet first kiss. "Open for me," you whisper. Your tongue traces the inside of my bottom lip, then enters my mouth, mating with mine.

You deepen the kiss even more, and I hold onto your shoulders to keep myself upright.

Threading the fingers of your right hand in my hair, you tilt my head to the side. You control the kiss. You control me.

A moan escapes me, as you work your way along my jawline. You line the shell of my ear with your tongue before scraping my earlobe gently between your teeth.

I feel your warm breath against my ear. "I'm going to undress you. I've been waiting so long for this".

You slide my shirt upwards your hands skimming my ribcage, moving over my breasts. I lean into your touch wanting more. In a breath my shirt is gone, my bra soon drops to the floor as well.

You cup my breasts, I love the feeling of your strong, calloused hands against my smooth skin. You glide your thumbs across my nipples and they harden instantly.

You go to your knees before me, and tease my nipples with your tongue.

I arch against you.

"Your body is amazing," I hear you say. "A work of art."

You kiss your way down my stomach, stopping once you've reached the waistband of my jeans.

Undoing them, you slide them down over my hips to the floor. I am left with just my thong. You cup the most delicate part of me in your palm, the proof of my arousal hot and wet against your hand. I almost orgasm.

Slowly, gently, you stroke your fingers over my pussy, the thin material of my thong is all that separates my skin from your hand.

You're a musician, and I've watched your videos endlessly, just staring at your beautiful hands. Many nights I've teased myself with thoughts of how it would feel to have you play my body the way you would your guitar.

I spread my legs to give you greater access. I need to feel you inside me, your fingers, your cock, your tongue. I don't care.

I'm aching.

After what feels like an eternity, you peel my thong away.

One of your fingers enters me, then another. You leave them there, letting me get used to the feeling.

The muscles of my pussy tighten involuntarily against the gentle invasion.

You suck in a breath, "Fuck, you're so tight."

"Do you think my cock is going to fit? This is a very small space."

You fuck me with your fingers, long slow strokes. In and out. You pause with your fingers still deep inside me.

I squirm against your hand, needing you to move again.

"Not yet," you tell me.

"Christ, you are so wet for me."

You slide your fingers out until only the tips remain inside me.

"Please," I whisper.

"I need to cum, I am so close." I grab your wrist and try to force you to move your hand.

You look up at me, "I am going to get one more finger inside you, first."

"When I fuck you, I want to be sure you're ready to take all of me. I don't want to hurt you."

I feel it enter me.

Your thumb finds my clit. One small stroke and that's all it takes. I'm rocked by an orgasm. I spasm around your fingers as you continue to work my clit. I can already feel another orgasm building. Your thumb presses a little bit harder against my clit and I tumble over the edge again.

My whole body shakes, and it's all I can do to hold back a scream.

You rise to your feet.

"The next time you cum will be when I'm deep inside you."

You take your fingers from my pussy and rub them across my mouth.

I part my lips and you push two fingers into my mouth. I suck them, loving the taste of myself.

You kiss me again.

Taking me by the hand you lead me over to the bed. You move to stand behind me. Sweeping my long black hair over my shoulder, you begin to kiss the back of my neck. Little shivers move through me.

"Put your hands on the mattress, and spread your legs." I comply with your demand.

You cup my ass in your hands, spreading my cheeks apart. I feel your tongue trace a slow path starting at my waist, moving down until you've reached my tight little hole...

The End of Part I

girl69
girl69
14 Followers