A Work of Art Story 01

Story Info
Young man makes it with older woman.
7.3k words
4.48
68.5k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
330 Followers

Story One: My Mom's Best Friend

She moved with beauty and grace. On the dance floor, her tight hard little body was one with the pulsating rhythms. She slinked around me in her revealing tight fitting black dress as her slender 5'6" 115 pound, 34C-22-32 womanly form worked its magic.

In bed, her soft warm naked form melted into my muscular 24 year old 6 foot 180 pound body as her well toned dancer's legs wrapped themselves around me and pulled me in while I thrusted my 8 inch manhood deep inside her silky smooth shaved and oh so sweet pink pussy.

Our hot sweaty bodies would writhe together in passion as we shared long, sensual, intimate and intense sexual unions. Our souls would unite and we would feel the other's pleasure. Our passions would rise high and climax in a cavalcade carnal lust as we shared mystical bonds which mere words could not begin to express.

We shared a hot steamy sultry summer of uninhibited carnal pleasures and although it was only for a short time, we will always be a part of each other and are in some ways incomplete with out the other.

What could I possibly by talking about here, well how about a summer of passion with a young mans fantasy cum true, making it with a luscious sexy and vibrant older woman.

A rare exquisite work of art, at age 47 Brenda is that rare gem most men would sell their souls to possess but which very few can ever attain. She may have been twice my age, but looking at her, you would have taken her for a woman in her 30's maybe 35 at the oldest.

Standing at 5'6" tall with a 34C-22-32 figure, Brenda was every college guy's dream… a slender woman with nice big tits. In addition, she had beautiful blonde hair with very little if any hint of grey in it. Her body was tight as a 20 year olds and her ice blue crystal eyes captivated my soul from the first moment I saw her.

So how did a young guy like me get lucky enough to meet an older woman and to have her take an interest in me? Well believe it or not, I met her through my mom.

You see Brenda and my mom had been best of friends ever since they were in Jr. High. In college, they roomed together and were in the same sorority. Brenda was even Maid of Honor at mom's wedding but as with all friendships, people eventually part.

Mom was a little more on the conservative but modern side and went on to grad school after I was born and earned her MBA in Business Information Systems and eventually went to work as a Systems Analysts.

Brenda on the other hand was the free spirited artsy type. She majored in theater, art and the humanities and eventually earned her doctorate and became a professor of Art and Humanities and taught at a major university.

Over the years, mom and Brenda kept in touch. Mom would take summer vacations to see Brenda and when she was in the area on trips she would stay with Brenda.

Brenda eventually married but it wouldn't last for long and it would be just a few months after her divorce and 4 years after mom's last visit with her when Brenda would come to visit with us.

It was the beginning of summer and I had just returned home from a six year hitch in the Army where I was, like my mom, a computer systems information manager.

While in the service, they sent me to school while I had worked my way up to Assistant Systems Network Administrator. I had earned my associates in computer science and was about a year away from attaining my bachelor's. I would have stayed in longer, but I was ready to get back home and pursue a civilian life.

I had decided to take the summer off to rest before I started my last year in college. I deserved it. After all, I had been working non stop for the last six years and in mom's words she said she wanted to "spend time with her little boy after not seeing him for six years."

I remember it like it was yesterday. It was on a Saturday around 10 A.M. Mom was at the grocery store doing some shopping and I had just finished cutting the grass and was in the process of edging. It was fairly hot(around 80 degrees) and I was in a white tank top and blue jogging shorts.

I was just on the verge of edging along the street when a bright shiny red convertible Mercedes pulled up behind me and blew its horn. I turned to see a vision of loveliness driving and immediately I was smitten by her.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, the feeling was very much mutual although as the days went on I would receive hints, starting subtle but which would grow more and more obvious.

The first hint would be dropped right then and there. The sexy lady would pull off her glasses and say with a big smile "Hey handsome, can you tell me if this is the house of Ms. Rachel Davis?"

"Sure is gorgeous," I replied in a like manner figuring she was flirting with me and decided to have some fun and flirt back.

She pulled into the circular drive in front of our house and parked by the front door. I put down my tools and met her when she parked and decided I would play the flirting for all it was worth and before she could open the door I had it opened for her.

"Mmmmm, sexy and a gentleman," Brenda purred as she put her sexy legs out of the car and stood up. "I like. If I were only 10 years younger," she added in a sultry voice and with that she playfully pinched me on the butt.

Brenda was wearing an outfit that screamed "I 'm available and single." It consisted of a white top that came down to just over the midriff and was sleeveless and had a strap that went around her neck. She was also wearing a very short very light weight light blue denim colored cotton skirt and sandals with a 3 inch heels.

"So who might you be babe," Brenda said in a purr "If you are the handy man, I bet you are handy, and I could use your services at my house."

"I am Rachel's son, Jessie," I replied and with that we shook hands.

"My, my, my," Brenda said with a pleasant smile looking me over. "You have definitely grown up into a handsome young gentleman," she added. "I remember when you were this tall but you are not such a baby any more."

I invited Brenda inside and helped her with her luggage. "So how long are you in town for I asked as we closed the door. "Well, Brenda replied, "The whole summer, at least that was what your mother had planned."

I must admit I was happy to hear that. "So have a seat Miss um," and with that Brenda got all embarrassed and realized she had failed to introduce herself.

"Oh hell where are my manners," Brenda said apologetically. "My name is Brenda Johnson. I am a friend of your mom's from school."

Then it hit me, I had totally forgotten that mom said we would be having a house guest so I showed Brenda her room which was the first room at the top of the stairs.

After helping Brenda put her luggage away, we went back downstairs to the living room. I offered her something to drink and she said a glass of lemonade would be great.

"Make yourself at home Brenda," I said as I came back from the kitchen and there was when I noticed Brenda was not the shy one at all.

She was stretched out on the couch with one leg straight and the other bent and smoking a cigarette. Her skirt was up almost to her hips and I could tell she wasn't wearing any panties. I couldn't help notice but she sat there like it was no big deal.

Handing her the lemonade, she took a glass from the tray and said "Thanks hun." Just as I was about to sit in the chair about 5 feet away from the couch, she moved her legs and patted the sofa and said "Here babe sit by me."

I offered her an ash tray and she said "thanks sweetie" and we began talking. I told her all about myself and she listened intently and then she told me about being a college professor her recent divorce and how as a new image for her new found freedom, she decided to totally remake herself.

"So Jessie, where's your mom," Brenda said. "Well, she's at the store and should have been back by now," I replied

Brenda's eyes got big and then a look of mischief came over her and she smiled. "So you mean you are alone in a house with a hot sexy older divorcee`? Hmmmm, interesting," Brenda replied with a wicked grin.

"You know what they say about divorcees being hot to trot and your not scared," Brenda added with a coy smile.

"Nah," I replied confidently. "After all, I am a big boy now and I think I can take care of myself."

"That you are sweetheart, that you are," Brenda said with a sultry voice putting her hand on top of mine and rubbing it.

Just then we heard the car door slam and steps coming up the walk. It was mom and we were both jarred back into reality. Mom opened the door and I helped with the groceries.

"Jessie, I noticed a red convertible in the driveway, you got company," Mom said as she put the sacks down on the counter. "Well," I replied, "Not exactly, but you do," and with that Brenda popped out and said surprise.

"Oh my god Brenda," Mom exclaimed as she ran to hug Brenda. "I wasn't expecting you until tonight. "I know sweetie," Brenda replied "I thought I would surprise ya."

"I cant believe it," Mom added. "Its been so long!"

"Four long years," Brenda replied

"So what's Charlie up to these days," Brenda said as they both set on the sofa. "I wouldn't know," mom replied.

"That jerk left me for some young slut," mom added bitterly, "so I took his ass to the cleaners and got everything, but lets not dwell on bad things. So, how are you?"

"I am great," Brenda replied. "You know I dumped the loser Ralph and I couldn't be happier. I am free to live for me now and am back doing what I love, teaching."

Just then, I came back into the room Mom took me by the hand and said "So I see you have met Jessie?"

"Sure have," Brenda replied.

"So what do you think," mom added. "He's turned out to be quite the handsome young man hasn't he?

"That he has," Brenda said with a big smile. "That he has indeed," and with that Brenda looked at me and smiled and I knew exactly what was on her mind."

That would be the last time Brenda and I would be able to be alone for a couple of weeks because her and mom stayed busy and were constantly on the go.

I went with them sometimes and Brenda was happy that I did. It was on these outings that Brenda would drop more hints of her intentions towards me and I wasn't the only one picking up on them. Mom was too but she never said a word. In her mind I was a grown man and if I chose to pursue Brenda it was my choice.

However if Brenda's subtle hints weren't proof o her intentions towards me, my overhearing Brenda masturbating in the middle of the night would be.

It happened about 1.a.m. in the morning and I had woken up and had a bad case of the munchies, I hadn't eaten much supper so I was starving.

As I passed Brenda's door on the way down to the kitchen I over heard some moaning and the door was open enough for me to see in. The was Brenda sprawled out naked on top of the quilt with a vibrator in one hand thrusting it in and out of her pussy and her other hand massaging her clit.

That wasn't all that was going on. Brenda was moaning and I in the dead quietness of the house, I could overhear what she was saying.

"Oh god yes Jessie, fuck me baby," she moaned. "Make mommy Brenda come for her young hot stud"

I stood there motionless mesmerized by the whole ordeal. There was my mom's best friend masturbating over me. I must admit it was an ego boost and if I had had the balls and not had worried about getting caught I would have burst in there and made her feel good.

Just then her body tensed as she climaxed. I heard her moans get louder and she then whimpered and took the dildo from her pussy. Placing it in her mouth she licked the cream from her own pussy off of it and as she did she purred saying "Oh Jessie baby I am going to make this fantasy come true." With that she turned over and slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next Monday the main obstacle(well at least in my mind) of me making it with Brenda would be removed in that mom told us that an emergency had come up at one of the major clients so she would have to be gone for at least 2 weeks maybe longer.

Brenda asked whether or not she needed to leave and mom said "Nonsense hun! You enjoy yourself, after all you got a handsome young man to look after you and I am sure you two can find ways to entertain yourselves while I am gone."

With that, I am sure I saw mom do something I would have never expected. She gave Brenda a naughty wink as if she knew what Brenda had in mind but didn't care

I took mom to the airport the next day and that is when Brenda would pull out all the stops and make her move and put aside all doubts about her intentions towards me.

It would be close to 11 a.m. when I returned home from the airport and I walked into the house, but Brenda was no where to be found. "Brenda," I called out and from the back yard I heard her reply "I'm out here sweetie."

I walked outside and was taken by total surprise by what I saw. There was Brenda laid out by the pool in a lounge chair totally naked.

"Hey baby," she said as she got up from the chair and came over to where I was putting her arms around my neck, pulling her tight, hot, little naked body to mine and giving me a soft gentle kiss on the lips.

"Did your mom get off ok?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"That's good sweetie," Brenda added. "I am glad to hear that. Maybe she will have a good flight."

"I hope so," I replied and with that we went over to the table and sat down.

"Cigarette hun," Brenda said sweetly offering me one. "Sure why not," I replied and we sat there talking and smoking.

After we had finished our cigarette Brenda stood up and said with a matter of fact voice "Don't know about you hun but I could use a good dip in the pool. Wanna join me?"

Without thinking I said "Sure, let me go get my suit"

"Who needs a suit silly," Brenda said with a polite laugh. "I don't know about you but I'm going skinny dippin. Come on and join me hun, it'll be fun."

Thank God for our 12 foot high wood privacy fence that pretty much prevented others from seeing into our back yard or otherwise I would have probably not done it.

Before I could get started removing my clothes, Brenda had come up to me and first pulled of my shirt and then before I knew it, she was unzipping my pants. Soon she had them and my briefs removed, exposing my already excited hard and pulsating eight inch cock.

"My, my we are a big boy aren't we," Brenda said with a pleasant smile admiring my cock "I bet that tool of yours would make any woman feel good,"

For a moment there was silence. We did not need words to tell us what to do next, it was obvious what we were both feeling. We definitely wanted each other by the way we looked at each other in the eye.

Just then a voice shouted in my mind. "Go for it, she wants ya man. Take her here and now," and with I got the courage up to make the first move. I don't know what possessed me to say this but before I knew it I replied "There's one sure way to find out baby"

"Mmmmm," Brenda purred with a smile pulling my naked body close to hers and grabbing my cock with her left hand and stroking it.

Brenda then gave me a long wet deep probing French kiss and then with a big grin put her head to my ear and softly whispered in an erotic sultry voice "Sounds like a plan to me sweetie!"

Brenda then took me by the hand and led me into the shallow end of the pool. We splashed around in the water that was waist deep for a while having fun chasing each other and playing tag.

After a few minutes of playing in the water together, Brenda allowed herself to be caught by me and then turning towards me embraced me and laid another deep long wet tonsil swabbing tongue probing French kiss on me.

As we passionately kissed, Brenda was pumping my throbbing cock but before I knew it, we would consummate our union.

Brenda had me sit on the second step of the pool that led into the shallow end so that my upper body was out of the water but my lower body was still under water.

Taking my cock in her hand as she sat in my lap facing me she placed it next to her pussy and finding her hot little hole she guided my cock up against her clit and in one fatal swoop, I was inside her warm wet hot pussy.

The line had been crossed and there was no turning back, but even if there was a chance to I wouldn't have taken it. I wanted Brenda as much as she wanted me.

I pulled Brenda to me and began sucking on her sumptuous breasts as she rode me long, slow and intensely.

Oh yes baby, suck me," Brenda moaned passionately "Let mommy nurse you."

The water was acting as a lubricant as we fucked and I could feel Brenda's soft velvety sugar walls grip the sides of my cock like 1000's of little tiny fingers and massage it.

I was so horny that I knew it wouldn't be long until I would spew my hot load into her hot waiting pussy. It was all I could do to hold back but I decided not to fight it.

I let Brenda know that I was on the verge of cumming and she just purred saying "Give mommy all of you."

Just then, I let go of my monster load as my manhood erupted and spewed forth from my cock like lava from an overflowing volcano.

"Oh god yes-s-s-s-s—Jessie," Brenda cried "That feels so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o good!!"

Brenda kept riding me as my manhood continued to be emptied deep inside her and then as our orgasms both subsided she embraced me and we both kissed.

We both knew we didn't want it to end but we decided to take our party inside where it was a little more private. However, we never made it to the bedroom. Once we shut the back door to the deck, we went at it right there on the floor in the living room on my mom's new cream colored carpet.

Brenda laid herself out on the floor and invite me to explore every inch of her body. I wasted no time and began to kiss my way down her warm wet body.

I first spent time on her supple breasts, running my tongue around the nipples and gently sucking on them like a nursing baby Brenda just cooed with delight as she took my head and held it to her bosom.

After spending time there, I moved my way down her torso until I reached her pubic region. Kissing it softly, I decide I would stretch out the pleasure with a little tease but fully intended to please.

I softly kissed her clit then I moved down to the inside of her left ankle. Licking it I moved up the inside of her calf with my tongue and slowly kissed the inside of her thigh until I reached her pussy. Giving it a quick kiss, I proceeded up the other leg in the same fashion.

By now Brenda was begging me to eat her out so when I finally reached her pussy, I wasted no time and went down on her burying my head in her snatch and munching on her sweet cunt like a starving man

Brenda convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Taking my head in her hand, she turned on her side, clamped her thighs to hold so that I couldn't move, lifted her upper body and grabbed my hair holding me there as I ate her out.

"Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s Jessie baby," Brenda panted. "Make mommy cream in her little boy's mouth."

It wasn't long until Brenda's orgasm would hit her and as it, her whole body tensed and she arched her back. She gasped for breath as she panted.

"Oh shit," she cried as she convulsed and went rigid just as she came.

Her nectar spewed forth from her pussy covering my mouth lips and tongue but I just kept munching on her mound.

I sucked her for another 5-10 minutes taking brief intermissions to come up for air. All the time she was panting and crying out my name at the top of her lungs.

After I brought her off to orgasm after orgasm she was ready to have my hard cock back up in her wet pussy, so without wasting any time she turned me over on my back and began to ride me cowgirl style.

JMiller69
JMiller69
330 Followers
12