A Work of Art Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
331 Followers

Brenda rode me long slow and intense at first and gradually built up speed until she was riding me like a wild Bronco. She pulled me up to her so that our bodies were rocking back and forth together as we passionately kissed.

I could feel her sugar walls grip the sides of my cock and milk it dry for all it was worth. I knew it wouldn't be long until I would spew forth my load and I told her I was on the verge of cumming.

"Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s," Brenda panted. "Give mommy all of your hot cum."

I let go of my load and she purred with delight as my hot jism poured forth from my fountain into your waiting cavern.

"Fuck me more," Brenda panted and with that she dismounted and wanted me to take her doggie style.

I slipped my hard cock into her sopping wet pussy and slowly began to pump her as I gradually built up speed.

I pulled her up close to me so that now her body was upright touching mine but she was still on her knees. As I continued to pump her I began to massage her breasts and nibble and softly bite her on the sides and back of the neck. This sent her into orbit and made her get even hotter and hornier

"Oh yes Jessie," she moaned with delight. "Make me your little slut. Have your way with me, I am yours to command.

Brenda dropped back to her hands and knees and then grabbed the carpet with her hands as her next orgasm hit her. She arched her back and gasped for air as she struggled to cry out. She managed to utter in an exclamatory tone "Oh God Jessie, yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s"

I continued to pump her as her pussy flooded my cock with it its sticky cream. She wanted more but now wanted to be taken missionary style so she could feel my body pressed into hers and so that she could wrap her legs around my body and pull me close.

Without wasting time I laid Brenda out on her back and laying my body on top of hers took my cock and slid it into her warm wet pussy. It slipped in so naturally and as I slid in Brenda wrapped those luscious legs of hers around my back and locked her ankles.

However instead of fucking fast and furiously like we had before, the mood was more soft and we slowly fucked.

Our passions slowly rose as we began to move as one. Something mystical was happening, our souls united and we were becoming one in flesh, mind, and spirit. The world around us began to slip away and all we could hear now were the beating of each other's heart.

Time and space became suspended and lost all meaning as we continued in our cavalcade of unbridled carnal lust. We felt one another's pleasure and instinctively knew what the other wanted with out saying a word.

It seemed like an eternity but in reality was only 30 minutes. Our pleasures cascaded and climaxed as we came in unison I pumped my hot monster load deep into her pussy and she flooded my cock and the carpet with her sweet cream.

As our pleasure subsided, we slowly came down from our orgasmic high and soon the world around us came back into view and we realized we were drenched with sweat and our hot sticky sweaty bodies were lying in a pool of sweat, and cum.

"Oh Jessie," Brenda purred. "Never has any man ever made me feel that way It was even better than I had imagined."

Sex with Brenda was better than any sex I had had with a woman my age and I was so glad she would be spending the next six weeks here with me.

We got up from where we were and went upstairs to take a shower and then we just laid in bed. Brenda was on top of me and I had my cock buried back inside her pussy as she laid on top of me and slowly pumped to keep it hard. We kissed and caressed

just holding each other as we basked in the feelings of our carnal delights.

Brenda then raised her body up so that now she was in the cowgirl position and continued to ride me but with longer intense motions. I was quite aware of her intentions to make me spew my load again but just laid back and enjoyed the ride.

As Brenda rode me, she began to purr and moan as she slowly massaged her breasts. Her back arched as I felt her pussy quake and contract and I knew by that as well as the look of contentment on her face that she had cum all over my cock.

Just then I felt my cock twitch fill with cum and erupt as I sent my hot manhood deep into Brenda's ever hungry pussy. Brenda just smiled and with a wicked grin she dismounted me and made her way to where her head was now between my legs.

Taking my cock in her soft hands, she began to gently run her tongue around the head of it and up and down the shaft. Going down on my cock she began sucking me like a vacuum cleaner.

I was so horny that I knew it wouldn't be long until I spewed another load and about 10 minutes later I was spunking my load into Brenda's deep throat as she drank every drop down.

Brenda crawled back on top of me and we held each other tight.

"I've got an idea baby," she said with a smile. Why don't you and I go out for a hot night on the town. You get dressed in your best suit and I will get dressed in the shortest tightest hottest sexiest dress I can find and we will party to all hours of the night. Afterwards we can come home and make love until dawn."

I must admit that sounded good so I replied ""Sounds good to me baby."

Just as we began to kiss and really "get into it" again, the phone rang. By now it was almost 4;30 and I was wondering whether or not mom's plane had been delayed somewhere. It was mom telling me she had got in okay and wanted to change and unwind before calling.

"So how are things at home sweetie," She asked "You and Brenda getting along okay with out me?" I just looked at Brenda and we both grinned as I thought how to formulate my response

"Brenda and I are getting along super," I replied. "In fact I am taking her out tonight sort of showing her around the town so to speak."

"Sounds good," mom replied. You two have fun and with a naughty grin and a wink I couldn't see over the phone she added "Well you two be good now."

I replied "Well mom you know what they say, if ya cant be good at least be good at it."

Mom laughed and said "true, true," and with that she said "Give Brenda my love," and hung up the phone.

I don't know if mom knew what was going on or not. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't, who knows but even if she did she never let on, even to this day.

By now it was getting close to 5:00 and we both showered again and proceeded to get dressed. Brenda couldn't find any thing in her wardrobe that she liked but did manage to find one of my sister's old party dresses

"So who does this belong to sweetie," Brenda said as she walked in wearing her black lace fishnet thigh high stockings and lace garter holding up the dress.

It took me a minute to thin about who the dress belonged to and then I remember it was my older sister Connie's dress from when she went through her "wild child phase"

The dress was a long medium to dark colored blue satiny material that had a slit all the way up the side made sort of like a disco dress. She hadn't won it in almost 10 years but I guess she had forgotten about it.

"It's my sis's dress," I told Brenda

"Do you think she'll mind me wearing it," Brenda replied holding it up to her

"Nah." I replied smiling. It's from my sister's wild child days."

"Ever since she married a prominent doctor, he has become a 'respectable member of society' and has put how wild days behind her. She is now a stay at home mom and president of the local PTA so I think she'll never miss it

"Cool" Brenda said with a smile. "I think it will fit but I will need to make a few alterations to fit my style"

"Knock yourself out," I replied smiling. "It's yours to keep."

"Thanks sweetie," Brenda said giving me a quick kiss. "I'll be back in a Jiffy but you must promise you wont peek until I show you the finished product"

"I promise," I replied and with that Brenda went into my mom's sewing room.

It took about 10-15 minutes and I was down stairs dressed in my dark Charcoal Grey suit with a French Blue shirt and red tie and black wing tipped shoes.

Just then I heard Brenda call from the top of the stairs.

"Ready to see sweetie," she called

"Sure some on down," I replied

"Okay but close your eyes until I say open them," Brenda added

Alright," I replied and with that I closed them and Brenda walked down, dressed ready to party

"You can open your eyes now honey," Brenda said smiling and with that I opened them to a very pleasant surprise.

I nearly came in my pants and my first reaction was "wow."

Brenda was standing there in front of me proudly with a big smile on her face. The dress had definitely been modified but for the better I must say.

It no longer came down to the ankles like it had done before. The slit that had ran up the side of the leg was now sewn and the dress was no longer than maybe four to six inches below her hips so it showed a lot of leg. Brenda had put some slits in the dress but they were about four-six inches long, running up to about her hips.

The neckline had also been altered. Before it had a regular neckline with a small v-shaped opening just under the collar, but now it was plunging and quite open in the middle where you could definitely see her sumptuous breasts and anyone with eyes could not help but see Brenda wasn't wearing a bra.

She had also made an over coat shawl like thing to put over the dress for when we were in "respectable" made of similar color material. It covered up her top but if you looked close enough you could still get an eyeful.

Brenda also had on a Silver Egyptian Ankh and silver earrings and was wearing a body spray that smelled very much like cotton candy When I asked her what it was called she said it was called "Cotton Candy"

Finally she had on some black 3 inch pumps and an ankle bracelet.

"So what do you think," she said with a smile

The only words that I could find to say were "Damn you sure look hot."

"Thanks baby," Brenda said giving me a big kiss. "I'm glad to know I've still got it"

"That you do sweetie," I replied, "That you do"

By now it was almost 6:30 and the limo I had called earlier was just about to arrive. Just then, the phone rang and it was the limo driver saying he was coming up to our drive so we walked outside and got in out white stretch limo.

The limo driver took us to the best steak and lobster restaurant in town which was about 25-30 minutes away. Brenda had made reservations earlier so we wouldn't have to wait.

While we were riding in the back, we toasted each other with the Champaign that they had on ice for us. Brenda then pushed the lever to put up the dividing wall between us and the driver.

I knew what was on Brenda's mind without even asking. She was hot and horny and ready for more action but we both knew we would only have time for a quickie. So leaning back on the seat across from me, and placing her legs on my shoulders, she hiked her dress and allowed me to go down on her and eat her pussy.

Brenda grinded her cunt against my face as I went down on her hot snatch like a starving man. Just as we were pulling up to the restaurant, Brenda climaxed flooding my face with her sticky cream.

Just then, the limo driver called back on the car speaker system and notified us that we were at the restaurant. Composing ourselves we exited the Limo and instructed the driver to wait for us until we were finished.

Once inside the restaurant, the head waiter showed us to our table, which was in the nice secluded area of the restaurant in a L-shaped booth He told us that our server's name would be Antwone and asked if we would like anything to drink.

We told him a bottle of their best Merlot would be nice "Very good sir," he replied. I will have Alfred, our Red Wine steward bring it out," and with that he went on his way.

Shortly the wine steward brought us our bottle, poured us our glasses and within. 10 minutes we had placed our order and were toasting to our night out on the town together.

We sat and ate and talked for about 2 hours as we just got to know one another even better. I told her all about my life in the military and she told me about hers as a professor.

By now it was almost approaching 10:00 so we decided to head back to the car and to the club. I told the driver to take us to "Club Underground," and with that he drove us the 35 minutes to where the club was.

Club Underground was one of the hottest and most happing clubs in the area, where as they advertised, "nothing was taboo." However, since it was so popular, it was also one of the hardest ones to get into unless you had connections, and I did.

An old army buddy of mine worked the door at the club I met him when we were in the service together we became fast friends when we both found out we were from the same home town.

He told me that his uncle owned the club and if I ever was back home to call him and he would "hook me up" to get in, so while Brenda had been working on her dress I called him and told him we would be coming and he said he would be watching for me.


Once we arrived at the club we exited the limo and there he was working the door. "Jessie my man," he hollered out as he saw Brenda and I walk up. "Come on in buddy and make yourself at home."

Once we entered the club, we knew what they meant when they said "nothing was taboo." There were people in various stages of undress dancing together and over in the corners people were making out some just kissing while others were getting it on with hot and heavy sex.

Looking up we noticed some cages suspended from the ceiling. In one cage two naked women were grinding their bodies together. In another two women were kneeling in front of a man who was getting his cock sucked.

We found ourselves a table but we really didn't spend much time there because Brenda took me by the hand and led me out to the dance floor. I noticed she had removed the overcoat part of her dress and she was working her body to the serious rhythm of the pulsating music.

Brenda wriggled her body in front of mine as she put her arms around my waist and pulled me to her. She then turned around and placed my hands around her waist a she wriggled her tight little ass up against my cock.

We danced for about 20-30 minutes then the DJ slowed it down and we turned towards each other and embraced as we kissed and danced together holding each other tight.

Our bodies pressed tightly together and we knew we wanted to go further but had rather preferred to do it in private. So whispering in my ear Brenda said with a husky voice "Let's take this party home sugar."

Without wasting anymore time we left the club and told the limo driver to take us home but by a longer route that would take over an hour. Once inside the limo we put up the privacy screen and continued with our "private little party."

We were out of our clothes in a flash and Brenda was sitting in my lap facing me while he had my monster hard on buried deep inside her snatch. She rode me long and slow as we passionately kissed and caressed each other.

I knew it wouldn't be long until I would blow my load and she crooned with delight as I spewed my hot manhood forth like a massive erupting volcano.

"Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s-s" Jessie," Brenda crooned. "Give mommy all of you."

After I spent my hot load, Brenda turned her body around so that she was facing away from me. Sitting back down in my lap, I slipped my cock into her and she rode me more.

I massaged her sumptuous breasts and nibbled on her neck as we fucked ever so slowly. She would do me this way for about 15 minutes and she would come and surprisingly enough I would too.

By now we were about home and as we left the limo practically naked we tipped the driver well and I gave him an extra seventy-five to cover the cost of any cleaning. The limo driver just grinned and tipped his hat as we walked off and said with a devilish grin "You folks have fun tonight."

Brenda and walked upstairs and took a long hot bath together in our Jacuzzi. We shared more drinks but this time it was straight vodka shots. After our bath we went to my bedroom and made love until sunrise in every position conceivable and some I had never heard of but she had since she had studied the Kama Sutra.

During our hot sex session, our souls mystically united as they had earlier that afternoon. Time and space was suspended and lost all meaning. We were aware of nothing but each other and could feel the other's pleasure.

As dawn broke, Brenda was climaxing for the last time as she rode me cowgirl style. She fell on top of me and we cuddled together as we slowly came down from our orgasmic high. We slowly drifted off to sleep and slept until about 1:00 that next afternoon.

Over the next four weeks Brenda and I would share carnal pleasures beyond description, but alas as with all good things this too would eventually have to come to an end. Shortly after mom returned., Brenda got a call from the University telling her she was required to take a 3 week interim course prior to fall semester convening and was being transferred to a university overseas for a 5 year contract.

She left while mom was at work and as she drove away I knew I would never see her again, but what a summer it had been. We would always be a part of one another no matter what and even though fate had sought to separate us nothing could steal what we had shared together.

Ever since that fateful summer, sex with girls of my own age isn't the same. Sure I have met a few college women and banged them but now my tastes lean more towards the more mature women, who much to my delight are looking for young studs like me to make them feel young again.

Mom confessed she knew about our relationship but figured since I was old enough to make up my own mind she wouldn't step in. Right now I am having too much fun making older women feel young to settle down.

Who knows, maybe the one who is meant to be for me may come and I will be caught. But for now, I am just enjoying the ripe passion fruits of exquisite and finely aged nectar.

JMiller69
JMiller69
331 Followers
12