A Working Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweden321
sweden321
41 Followers

"I only had your daughters best in mind. Testicles are very durable, trust me."

"Yes, I suppose you are right. But he looked so scared just as I was about to kick him the first time."

"I know. Let's sit down in my sofa and you can tell me all about your daughter as Jim gets his rest."

Nathalie patiently listens to the tearful mothers' story about her poor daughter, while occasionally glancing over to the naked boy lying passed out on the floor.

After 20 minutes they can hear Jim groaning on the floor as he wakes up.

"How are you feeling boy?" Nathalie asks.

"Honey, are you okay?" the concerned mother asks.

"Oww, it really hurts," he groans as he holds his balls. "I-I really have to use the bathroom."

"Of course you do," Nathalie laughs, "you drank all that piss."

Jim shudders at the reminder. Nathalie studies Jim while pondering something.

"Alright," Nathalie says as she walks to her desk. She rummages through her drawers until finally lifting up a pair of handcuffs. "These will do. We have a lot of sensitive information in this office, I can't have an unauthorized person just wandering through the halls and rummage through our secret documents."

Nathalie forces Jim's hands behind his back and locks them in place, she sits back down in the sofa next to Jessica.

"Before you leave Jim, I think you should let your mother see that your testicles aren't permanently damaged."

"Y-yes," stammers Jessica. "Please let me see Jim."

Jessica takes his balls in her hands and feels the shape of his testicles. Jim flinches at her touch, his balls are very sensitive from all the abuse they have received.

"I'm so sorry Jim, I never wanted this to happen. T-they are so swollen and a bit bruised, but the testicles are fine, I think."

His testicles have swollen to the size of two eggs and the skin of his scrotum is stretched tight over them, a large blue bruise has formed at the center of his sac where his mother's foot struck.

"Yes, he's fine. Now go pee pee," Nathalie says as she leads him out of her office and closing the door behind him, apparently not interested in letting him use the private bathroom connected to her office.

Jim is standing confused outside the office for a few seconds, before he realizes that he is naked and handcuffed standing in an open office plan, he can see at least 15 women working at their desks.

"Hi Jim."

Jim turns his head to see the beautiful assistant Rebecca sitting at her desk right next to him. His face turns beet-red.

"H-hi," he stammers. He leans in close and whispers: "Uhm, I-I have to use the bathroom."

"Mhm," she says while staring at his swollen balls. "JENNY!" she yells across the office. 15 women turn their heads. A young cute woman walks over to them, she is eyeing the naked Jim up and down.

"Jenny," Rebecca repeats, softer this time. "Do you know if there is a men's room or unisex bathroom on this floor? The boy here has to pee-pee."

"Oh dear," Jenny says concerned, she places a hand on Jim's shoulder. "You have to pee-pee? Hmm, I think there is a unisex bathroom connected to meeting room A348. You just have to walk out through the door here take a right after room A307..."

Jim listens absentmindedly to her long instruction, he is distracted by Rebecca who has pushed her chair away from her desk. She has removed her soiled pantyhose and is rubbing her naked pussy for Jim to see. His cock quickly stiffens.

"You got that?" Jenny asks.

"W-what?" Jim responds, confused.

"Great, I will let you out."

Jenny leads the confused boy by the arm through the office, the women are all staring at him as he passes.

"What a horny boy," one older woman says. "Walking around with his hard cock."

All the women laugh. Jim closes his eyes hard, trying to ignore the situation. But it proves difficult as Jenny has chosen a shortcut passing through all the cubicles instead of going the long way around them. The women pinch and slap him on his butt as he passes them, while shouting obscenities at him. Finally they reach a door, Jenny presses a button to unlock it and pushes Jim through the door.

"Now remember what I said, meeting room A3..." she cuts off as the door shuts closed and locks in front of her.

Jim is standing naked, locked out of the office with his hands cuffed behind his back unable to cover his nakedness and with no idea where to go. Tears starts to well up in his eyes and he kicks the door, desperate to get back, but it stays closed. He tries to remember the directions, "First turn right after room A30-something..." He looks at the sign next to a nearby office, "B605". He starts to wander aimlessly down the long winding hallways, hoping not to be seen. He's forced to walk at a slow pace to avoid his swollen balls painfully slapping against his legs.

After a couple of minutes of wandering he is even more lost than before, not even sure how to get back to the starting point. Suddenly he hears a squeaking sound behind him. He turns to look and sees a cleaning lady pushing a cart of cleaning supplies. She's a dumpy middle aged woman. "She doesn't look nice." Jim thinks. She has a grin on her face, staring interested at the naked Jim. She stops her cart when she's right next to him. She doesn't say a word, just silently staring at his naked body.

"Uhmm..." Jim says, very uncomfortable by her stares.

"Are you lost, naked boy?"

"Y-yes... I'm looking for a meeting room. C-could you please help me ma-am?"

"There are many meeting rooms here, you'll have to be more specific."

"There's... uhmm. There's a men's room connected to it."

"Oh, do you have to pee pee?" the woman laughs. "I don't think I know that one, we can ask my colleagues, they might know."

The woman starts moving at a high pace down the hallway. Jim struggles to follow her, but his bruised testicles bouncing against his thighs causes him to stop several times to recover from the pain. The woman looks behind her and sees him lagging behind.

"Hurry up, I don't have all day."

She watches him struggle to catch up, his dick and balls flopping around.

"Please ma'am, not so fast. It hurts."

She sighs with an annoyed look on her face. "Do you want my help or not?" She asks as she rummages through her cart. She pulls out a rope that she ties to her cart. Then she moves towards Jim.

"Ma'am, no please I'll keep up. I promise!" Jim pleads as she ties the other end of the rope to his balls.

"You better!" she grins as she starts moving again.

Jim tries his best to keep up with the woman's pace, but if he leaves too much slack his balls starts bouncing against his thighs again and if the slack is too short his balls are stretched painfully by the cart. He decides the pain from his balls hitting his thighs is preferable and he keeps close to the woman.

She stops in front of a door. "Here it is," she says. Jim stops to look at the door. Suddenly he feels an extremely painful yank on his balls and he falls to the floor crying in pain. As the woman stopped she just let the heavy cart keep going at high speed.

"Just kidding," the woman laughs, "we have a bit to go still."

Jim is left no time to recover from the intense pain as the woman starts walking again and he scrambles to his feet to keep up. After a while they reach another door.

"Here it is," she says, once again letting go of the cart at high speed.

This time Jim is ready for it, but there is not much he can do except follow the cart trailing down the corridors. He tries to brake the cart by pulling with his balls but the pain in his balls is too intense and he is forced to run along the cart until it stops on its own, 30 meters further down the corridor.

"Where are you going?" the woman shouts down the hallway, "didn't you want directions?"

Jim is forced to pull the cart by his balls back the 30 meters to the laughing woman. Another woman has popped her head out from the door and is watching amused as the wincing boy struggles to reach them. The new woman is slightly older with blonde greying hair and a leathery sunburnt face. She cackles laughing with her hoarse smoker's voice, with the occasional cough, as the other woman tells her about their adventures. Jim is relieved to find out that the woman knows where the office is and even more relieved when the rope is untied from the cart. But his hopes are dashed when they leave his balls tied up.

"I was in the middle of my break, why don't you join me while I finish my coffee?"

Jim's pleads are interrupted by a painful yank on the rope as the two women lead him in to the room by the rope like a dog on a leash. He is led into a very small room, the walls stocked with cleaning supplies. Against one wall there's a table with a coffee machine and next to it a small sofa. Jim is pushed into the middle of the sofa and the two ladies squeeze down on either side of him. They are squeezed tight and Jim can smell their breaths reeking of tobacco and coffee. He is unable to stop their hands as they molest his body. They laugh at his screams when they pinch his nipples with their sharp nails. Their hands travel down to his crotch and they start rub his penis, trying to get it erect. When they notice he doesn't respond to their touch they turn to torturing him instead. They drag their long fingernails along his shaft and pinch his cock and balls, eventually replaced by squeezing and slapping. The women cackle as they watch him squirm and wince from the pain.

After maybe ten minutes they tire of this and the blonde sunburnt woman grabs the rope close to Jim's balls and wraps it around her hand.

"You want to go pee pee now?" she mocks and yank the rope which causes him to shoot out of the sofa howling in pain.

Jim struggles to keep up with the woman's high pace, his balls painfully stretched by the woman. She is constantly yanking the rope to make him hurry up, making him yelp from the pain. She stops by a door, Jim reads the sign next to it: "A348". He tries to protest as he watches her tie the rope to the door handle, but she just laughs. She pounds loudly on the door with her fist.

"Good luck!" she cackles as she hurriedly walks away.

"Who is it?" an annoyed voice asks on the other side of the door.

Jim isn't sure how do respond and just steels himself for the pain to come as he watches the door handle.

The woman inside is very annoyed at the interruption and walks to the door. She yanks the door open with great force.

"This room is booked all da-" she starts to say, "oh dear!" She watches in surprise as a screaming naked young man is flung into the room, his hands cuffed behind his back.

Jim is in a daze for a minute, unable to focus on anything but the searing pain in his balls. When he is finally able to regain his focus he looks at the woman who answered the door. She is an attractive black woman in her mid-thirties, dressed in a smart business suit. She is busy trying to untie the knot from the door handle. He looks around the room and he can see a complicated looking diagram projected on a wall, in the middle is a large table and Jim is mortified to see ten women seated at the table all looking interested at his naked body. His face turns bright red.

"Now how can we help you young man?" the woman untying the knot asks him.

His bladder is almost at the point of bursting. "Uhm, I need t-to pee, ma'am."

"You need to pee?" the woman says loudly, the women at the table giggle. "Well you're in luck - the only men's room in the floor is located in this room. This is the room we use whenever we have male costumers for meetings."

She finally manages to untie the knot from the door handle and grabs him by the shoulder and leads him to a door inside the room. Behind the door is a large and sparsely decorated bathroom, against the back wall stands a single urinal and next to it a sink. The women pool into the bathroom to watch the spectacle.

"I will help you," a young beautiful redhead woman offers.

She puts her arm around his waist and leads him to the urinal. Her other arm reaches down and she grabs his cock in a soft grip. Jim can feel her big chest pressing against his side, she smells really good. She points his penis towards the urinal.

"Ok, you can pee pee now," she teases while softly moving her thumb in a circle over his sensitive cock head. His cock quickly stiffens at her touch.

"He can't pee like that!" an older woman laughs. "He will spray the whole bathroom with his pee."

"Maybe I can help this erection go away," the woman handling his penis purrs into his ear.

She sucks on his earlobe while she slowly and softly moves her hand up and down over the entire length of his penis. After not long precum starts dripping out of his cock. He can feel his balls tightening and is right on the edge of orgasm, when...

"JIM!" his mother comes rushing into the bathroom. The young woman drops his penis and backs away from him. "Are you alright? I've been looking all over for you! Come, let's go back."

"I-I still have to pee," Jim whispers to her, red in the face.

"Oh," she says embarrassed. She looks down at his erect cock pointing in the air, glistening with precum. She looks to the girl who was just jerking him off.

"M-maybe it's better if you do it," the mother pleads.

"Gross! I don't want to touch that disgusting thing," the girl responds.

Jessica looks to the other women in the bathroom and they all have the same disgusted look on their faces. She hesitantly grabs his penis with the tip of her thumb and index finger. She tries to bend the penis towards the urinal, but Jim's grunts of pain forces her to stop.

"You have to jerk him off to make it go soft," an older woman says.

"I-I can't do that!" Jessica says shocked. She looks desperately to the women for help, but to no avail. Suddenly she remembers something.

"I'm sorry Jim," she says. "This is the only way." Jessica reaches down to his swollen nuts and squeezes them hard.

"Mom, please no! Aaaaaarghh!"

Jim screams in pain but his screams are drowned down by the sound of women's laughter. But the pain did the trick and he is quickly flaccid again. Jessica grabs her son's penis softly with her thumb and index finger and points it towards the urinal. It takes him a couple of minutes before he can go due to all the laughing and taunts from the audience. Finally he is able to release his bladder into the urinal, after about 30 seconds he is finished.

"You have to shake them when they're done," a woman advices. Jessica follows the instruction and gives his penis a shake. The women all applaud.

"What a nice mommy you have," the beautiful young redhead says mockingly, "helping you pee pee."

Jessica grabs Jim's arm and hurriedly leads him back towards Nathalie's office. But they only get a few meters out of the conference room before Jim falls screaming to the ground. Jessica is horrified to see that the rope trailing behind Jim got stuck on the conference room door as it closed behind them. She tries desperately to untie the tight knot around his balls, but all the hard yanks he has been forced to endure has made the knot very tight.

It is lunch time and the corridors are getting more crowded now, Jim's screams has attracted the attention of quite a few women who are watching interested as the mother struggles to untie the knot from her son's balls. Jessica soon gives up on the knot, she is almost as embarrassed as Jim at her colleagues watching. Some them she's been working with for more than 10 years. She picks up the rope and helps Jim to his feet and they start to jog down the long hallways, with Jim's dick and balls flopping in the air.

As they are jogging down the hallways Jessica sees a familiar face, she stops dead in her tracks trying desperately to find an escape route. But it's too late; the woman has already seen them and is quickly walking towards them.

"Jessica!" she says while looking Jim up and down. "Wow, who is this piece of meat? How did you find this boy toy?" She sounds very impressed.

The woman is Dana, she is the same age as Jessica and her closest friend at work.

"No, Dana... It's... It's not like that." Jessica stutters, beet red in her face.

"Come one, don't be like that! We've known each other for a long time. Let me look a bit closer."

Dana crouches down right by Jim's crotch. Jim, who doesn't like where this is going, backs away from the woman, but Dana quickly grabs the rope and pulls him back in.

"This is so practical Jessica!"

"Mom, can we leave please?" Jim grunts.

"You have him call you mom?" Dana laughs. "I didn't know you were this kinky!"

Jessica is too embarrassed to admit the truth and stays silent. Dana has grabbed Jim's cock and is stroking it.

"Fuck, this is a big one! I just can't resist having a taste." Dana says and fills her mouth with his cock. She is very good with her tongue and Jim can't avoid getting fully erect.

"Holy shit what a monster! I bet you have all kinds of fun with this thing. Come on, share some details! Why are you so quiet?"

Sensing Dana's suspicion Jessica feels forced to play along: "Yes... It's a nice big cock. I- I love to suck on it."

"Mom!" Jim exclaims, shocked by his gentle mothers words.

"Fuck, I bet his cum tastes great too." Dana says while stroking the erect penis, a bit a precum has started leaking out and she hungrily laps it up. Jessica shudders at the memory of eating his cum earlier.

"It tastes incredible," Jessica lies, "I usually drink it three or four time a day."

"Mom! Please, can we leave?"

"Alright you can drop the act," Dana says, "I'm not into this incest stuff."

"No, I'm really her so- ooooof!" Jim is interrupted by a hard slap to the testicles from Jessica.

"That's enough out of you, just keep quiet." Jessica reprimands him.

"Wow!" Dana exclaims. "That was so hot! Can I try too?"

"No, I..." Jessica stammers, immediately regretting her action. "I-I only do it when he's been bad."

"Come on, remember all the times I've covered for you while you were at the hospital?" Dana says while studying Jim's testicles closely. "Shit, look at them! They are covered in scratches and bruises. And you won't let me punch him even once?"

"Well... Okay... But only once."

"Alright!" Dana says while pulling her arm back for a punch, she looks at Jim's penis and stops. "No, wait. I really have to taste this cum you've been talking about. Will you let me Jessica? I promise to cover for you whenever you ask."

"Yes... Fine." Relieved she has been able to spare her son's balls, she accepts her friend's request.

Dana doesn't hesitate and swallows Jim's cock once more, Jessica is both disgusted and impressed as Dana manages to fit almost the whole length of the big cock down her throat. Dana has her left hand down her pants stimulating herself while giving Jim his first blowjob. It doesn't take long before Jim feels close to coming, Dana can sense it and spits the huge cock out.

"Hurry Jessica," Dana moans while furiously masturbating, "shoot his load on my face!"

Jessica very reluctantly grabs her son's cock, it's completely covered in Dana's saliva. She can feel blood rapidly pumping through the veins of the member. Jim is so horny that he doesn't care how he reaches orgasm, desperate to get release he starts to hump his mother's fist. Jessica is disgusted by her son's behavior, but she wants to end this as soon as possible and she starts pumping while taking aim at Dana's face. Dana is breathing heavily with her mouth wide open and is also very close to orgasm. Jessica feels heavy pulses run through Jim's cock and watches as the white semen shoots into Dana's mouth. As soon as Dana can feel the hot cum on her tongue she releases a heavy punch into Jim's testicles. They both scream; Jim in pain and Dana as she reaches orgasm.

sweden321
sweden321
41 Followers