A Working Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweden321
sweden321
41 Followers

Next up is Miss Jones, a cute 25 year old black girl recently hired to the company. She is short but played soccer in college and her legs are thick and muscular.

"Please Miss Jones... please kick my son's useless balls. Don't..." Jessica's words are interrupted by sobbing. "D-don't hold back, he deserves it." Nathalie got bored of Jessica's insincere begging and had asked her to put more effort into it.

Miss Jones leg flies in a beautiful arc before it connects perfectly in the center of Jim's balls. It is the hardest kick so far and Jim gurgle in pain as he tries not to vomit.

"What a beautiful kick!" Nathalie says. "Tell her she gets another for free."

Jessica mindlessly starts repeating: "Thank you Miss Jones, please have a kick for fre- Wait, NO!"

But it is too late; her foot lands with another loud thud. It feels like a train has hit Jim in the balls and he forces his mouth shut to hold back the vomit, but the pressure is too high and a stream of his mother's piss shoots out through nose hitting Jessica in her back.

Miss Jones is replaced by Sam, a hippie chick in her mid-thirties. She is wearing shorts and her naked legs are covered by tattoos. She removes her flip-flops off her manicured feet before walking into position, her toe nails are painted purple.

"Please Sam... I want you to destroy my son's balls." Jessica says while forcing a smile.

"Please Mom, no more!" Jim sobs from beneath Jessica.

Sam's kick lands on his right testicle, her second toe borrows deep and her sharp toenail doubles the pain. They both scream in pain.

"Shit! My toe, it hurts!" Sam moans.

"Oh no! Are you injured?" Nathalie says concerned. "Jessica! Apologize for your son's behavior!"

"I'm so sorry Sam! I'm sorry that my bad son hurt you!"

Sam walks closer and stretches her foot close to Jessica. "Suck it!" she commands. She has her left foot is placed directly on Jim's balls and they are crushed into the floor. Jessica takes the toe into her mouth to the sound of her son's screams of pain, it tastes of sweat. She sucks on the toe for five minutes before Sam is satisfied, Jim is in constant agony the whole time as the woman gradually puts more and more weight on his balls.

Another ten women take their turn with Jim's balls. Jim screams, begs and commands his mother to let him go, but she just silently weeps on top of him as she watches woman after woman gleefully kick her Jim's testicles. Jessica is shocked that her coworkers seem to take so much pleasure in her humiliation and that none of them show any mercy as they kick her son's swollen testicles as hard as they possibly can. Many of them wait a while to kick while they listen to Jim's fearful begging to his mother, some of them stomp the floor to watch both mother and son flinch.

To Jim the feeling of helplessness and uncertainty is almost as bad as the pain. With his mother sitting on his chest his vision is blocked by her back and he can only lie there and wait for the inevitable pain.

Next comes Michelle, she is a 30 year old woman. She is a very tall and sturdy looking, with thick and long legs. She's a very timid woman and except for Jessica she's the only woman in the group that hasn't been joining in with the laughter. She is forcefully led by Nathalie.

"Come on," Nathalie urges her. "This is team building, everyone has to do it!"

"Please, I really don't need to."

"You have to!"

Michelle reluctantly positions herself in front on Jim. She looks first at Jim, who seems oblivious to anything as he just moans in pain. Then she looks at Jessica, who is just quietly sobbing as she's sat on top of her son. Jessica catches her gaze.

"Please... Michelle, p-please kick my pathetic son in his worthless balls."

"I'm sorry Jessica, I'm only doing this because I have to." Michelle says before giving Jim's testicles a soft tap with her foot. She is surprised that the soft tap causes Jim to yelp from the pain.

"No, no, no!" Nathalie shakes her head in disappointment, she leans down to Jessica and whispers in her ear: "You have to convince her to kick him as hard as she can, we will be here until she gets it right."

"M-Michelle... Please kick harder. I beg you!"

Michelle who was just about to walk away is shocked by Jessica's desperate pleading.

"What? No... I really can't. I don't like this."

"Michelle, you have to! Don't worry about him, he's fine!" Jessica desperately tries to convince the woman and gives Jim a light slap on is testicles as some kind of proof. Jim's screams proves otherwise. Michelle backs away as she hear his screams.

"No... It doesn't sound like he's fine at all."

Jessica shimmies back on the top of Jim until her big ass reaches his face, she plants it firmly over his mouth. Jim squirms and coughs as he smells her sweaty ass. Jessica is painfully aware that she haven't had time to shower or change her panties the last three days due to the fact that she has been sleeping at the hospital with her daughter. But she tries again to convince the woman and gives Jim's balls a hard slap. The slap echoes in the room but Jim's muffled screams doesn't reach Michelle, only Jessica can tell as her cheeks vibrates from her son's screams of pain.

"See?" Jessica says with a manic smile, her son still screaming into her big ass. "I told you its fine."

"Oh... I guess so. If it's this important I guess I can try again."

Michelle hesitantly walks back up to Jim. She kicks his balls once again, a soft thud can be heard in the room as her foot connect with his testicles. Jim's screams are muffled by his mother's ass. Jessica looks to Nathalie who is just shaking her head. She can feel her son's heavy breathing under her ass as he struggles to get air. She looks back at Michelle.

"Michelle... Please do it harder. As hard as you possibly can. M-maybe... Maybe you should get a run up?"

"W-what? Are you sure?" Michelle says in shock. Jessica has her hands in a praying motion and is looking at her with her big brown eyes glistening from tears.

Jessica watches as the large woman takes a couple of steps back, she doesn't look confident at all that this is a good idea. She then sets in motion towards the defenseless boy with heavy thuds as her feet touch the ground. The kick is hard, very hard. Jim's balls are completely flattened against his pelvis and the force pushes his entire body one meter backwards, dragging the heavy desks that he's tied to with him. Jessica is flung off his face and his scream is so loud all the women have to cover their ears. Michelle stands in shock at the pain she caused him. When the screams are replaced by moans Jessica has crawled up to Michelle who is still standing frozen. Jessica kisses her foot.

"T-thank you Michelle." Jessica says, actually sounding sincere this time.

"You're sick!" Michelle says to Jessica with disgust. "All of you are sick!" She screams as she rushes out of the office.

Last of the women is Rebecca. She has crouched down by Jim's head and is stroking his hair. He opens his eyes and looks at her. "She looks like an angel," he thinks.

"Are you ok Jim?" she says with a concerned look, "is it ok if I kick you too?" She pouts her lip.

"Please no," Jim wheezes.

"Please? You let the other girls kick you. Pretty please?"

"No..."

"Why? Don't you like me?"

Despite his pain he can't resist her beauty. "Okay, you can kick me."

"Thank you!" she bites her lip, "but I'm just a small girl, I can't kick hard like some of the other." She leans her head in, with her mouth close to his hear and whispers. "Maybe you could let me kick you more times. Five times for the price of one?"

"Yes..." Jim nods, "you can kick me five times Rebecca."

"Thank you." She says and kisses him on the cheek.

Rebecca walks into position in front of his exposed balls, they have swollen to the size of lemons. She is wearing red flats that are pointed at the toes. She looks at Jessica who has sat back down on her son's chest.

"Rebecca... please kick my son's testicles," Jessica reluctantly begs.

"5 times." Rebecca says.

"... 5 times." Jessica repeats.

Her foot descends at a terrifying velocity, the shoe connects in the center of Jim's right testicle and burrows deep into the soft orb before stopping at the pelvic bone with a thud. Jim buckles in pain, but tries to keep a brave face for Rebecca. He gurgles through clenched teeth.

Rebecca puts her foot in front of the mother. Jessica leans down and kisses it. "T-thank you Rebecca for kicking my sons balls."

Rebecca steps back and quickly releases another kick. It's just as hard as the previous kick and once again it hits Jim's right testicle, in the exact same spot. This time he cannot contain himself and scream in pain. Jessica is forced once again to kiss her shoe.

For the third kick she walks back a couple of steps and delivers a brutal kick at running speed, once again hitting the same spot on his right testicle. Jim is uncontrollable, he buckles and manages to raise his back half a meter off the floor despite his mother sitting on top of him. When he finally calms down Jessica kisses her shoe and thanks her.

Rebecca walks back again, even further this time. She starts running towards Jim and delivers a kick that shouldn't be possible for a small girl like her. Once again she has aimed for his right testicle and once again her aim is impeccable. Jim roars in pain and somehow manages to close his legs to protect his crotch, dragging the heavy desks with sheer willpower. A couple women pull the desks back in place and sit down on them, spreading his legs wide once again and exposing his swollen balls for Rebecca. Jim's body suddenly relaxes as he loses consciousness.

Rebecca walks to Jim and kneels by his head. She caresses his face. "Jim! You can't sleep Jim!"

Jim opens his eyes. She is looking down at him with sparkly blue eyes, her head so close to his that their noses are touching. He can feel her heavy breathing on his face. Her cheeks are rosy and she is looking even more beautiful than before, Jim thinks.

"Please," Jim begs, "please no more."

"One more," Rebecca smiles.

"P-please no... please. Just not the right one again. Please!" His eyes fill with tears as he begs her.

As a tear starts trailing down his face and she leans in and licks it. He is shaking with fear and Rebecca gently strokes his hair to calm him down.

"I'm going to kick the exact same place again," she closes her eyes, "much, much, much harder than before."

As Jim opens his mouth to protest she kisses him deeply on the mouth, her tongue moving in circles around his. He can feel that her entire body is vibrating from excitement. Then she slowly raises up, a string of saliva is stretching between them, she wipes her mouth and smiles at him as she stands up. His eyes follow her as she walks away until she disappears behind his mother's big back. He is beside himself with fear, he is completely helpless and soon he will experience the worst pain in his life. The entire room is silent in anticipation, only Rebecca's steps can be heard. He flinches in fear at the sound of each step. Then they stop.

He stares at the ceiling. A fluorescent light is flickering. A woman coughs.

Jim suddenly recalls when he was five and had stepped on a wasp.

Then a step.

How he cried in pain while his mother embraced him.

Then another.

She had told him everything would be all right.

And a third.

He had believed her.

And... PAIN. His body buckles as his right testicle explodes in pain, Jessica is flung into the air. Every muscle in his body tenses up from the pain. He screams in agony and anger. The chain to his cuffs breaks as he has gathered strength from unknown sources in his pain-filled rage. He curls up into a ball and is finally able to cradle his testicles with his hands. His right testicle is the size of a grapefruit but still intact somehow, he ponders while drifting into unconsciousness.

Nathalie is bursting with excitement. "That was fucking amazing!" she exclaims. She hands Jessica a check for $20,000. "Hopefully this will help your poor little daughter."

"Yes..." Jessica responds, "thank you." Still not convinced this isn't just a bad dream.

"Is it enough do you think?"

Jessica looks at the check. "I-I don't think so."

Nathalie puts her arm around her shoulder and smiles. "We'll talk later. When he feels better."

THE END

sweden321
sweden321
41 Followers