A Workplace Dilemma

Story Info
Felicity has a workplace dilemma, her colleagues help her.
1.9k words
4.3
28.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicity had never really thought about masturbating at work before.

Then again, she'd never had her clit swell drastically and erotically at work before either. So she supposes, special circumstances and all that. She sneaks a look around her small office, never more glad for a desk tucked away in a corner, before pulling up her skirt and moving aside her panties to look at her throbbing inch long clit.

Felicity bites her lip, her hand clutching into a fist at the hem of her skirt, before she puts things back to where they were and attempts to concentrate on work.

Not even five minutes later, she finds she can't concentrate on work. She's too distractingly horny.

Her mind runs back through her day as her right hand clutches hard at the mouse, to stop herself from masturbating yet. She'd woken, stumbled bleary eyed through her normal morning getting ready for work, hadn't done anything differently that might constitute swelling and this level of horny? No new change to her routine, the same bowl of cereal, the same morning walk through the park to the train station, the same commute on the same train dealing with the same ridiculously annoying people. She'd had no strange encounters as she'd walked to her job at the big pharmaceutical company; Saeguard. Felicity had swiped in, just as she does every morning, headed to the break room to have her morning coffee and... Amanda. Amanda with her piercing blue eyes and knowing smirk. Had the creamer Amanda handed her for her coffee tasted a little differently than the creamer she usually used?

The throbbing between her legs mounts when she thinks of Amanda. The woman is gorgeous, boasting long flowing red hair and cute little freckles all over her face, long toned legs, these beautiful double D's (she's guessing) that Felicity just wants to stick her cock between and...

Felicity gasps, pressing the flats of her hands to the computer desk she's sitting at. Her kegel muscles are beginning to spasm uncontrollably and her clit is so out of its hood and so on its way to becoming a dick that it's started rubbing deliciously against her damp underwear.

She glances around again before she clenches her thighs and rocks against her chair, biting her lip at how good it feels.

Felicity had really never considered masturbating at work before.

Til now.

Her left hand trails from the desk to her left breast, tweaking the nipple as she keeps an eye on the open doorway. She's anticipating being caught, even though she's pretty sure she can stop in time before someone might realise what she's doing. The thought kind of excites her. That's new. Her breath begins to come in ragged shallow breaths as she circles her nipple with her fingers and she slowly inches her right hand down off the desk... and lifts her skirt... and rubs a palm over the tent in her underwear.

"Oh shit" she whispers, her hand rubbing softly over the small lump. She wants to touch it, to feel it growing. She wa-

"Morning Felicity!" George greets her cheerily as he walks past the open door. She stops immediately, hoping she doesn't look or sound as flustered as she feels.

"Morning George, have a good day!" She manages to call out. George is a lovely man, handsome. The kind of handsome that is bookish and quiet, all chiselled jaw and thick rimmed glasses. If she'd thought about it, she maybe would have seen his smug grin. Her mind was in other more pressing places though.

I bet those glasses aren't the only thing that's thick about that man Felicity thinks, trying to imagine what his cock might look like. She's not opposed to thoughts about George, as much as she's never opposed to thoughts of Amanda. The two of them work in the same part of the office together, practically desk buddies, and word around the office is that the two have been having sex for weeks now. They're also ridiculously attractive and Felicity is unlabelled but open when it comes to sexuality.

They probably look so gorgeous whilst fucking She thinks, becoming more and more aroused as she thinks about them in bed together. Thinks about them in bed. God, she wonders how each of them would react to her new cock, for that is how she was beginning to think of the growth in her underwear. Would they be amazed? Awed? Disgusted?

Would they wanna suck it?

Felicity has to stifle a moan as the image of both George and Amanda sucking her cock at the same time rises unbidden to the forefront of her mind. Their tongues would collide as they licked her, George's hands on Amanda's breasts as Amanda jerks him off.

She rocks on her chair again, and then throws caution to the wind.

Lifting her skirt, she rubs at her crotch again and moans when she feels the small tent her now two and a half inch protrusion is making in her underwear. She glances towards the door of her office, wide open for anybody to walk in.

Felicity gropes through her underwear at what used to be a modest and cute clitoris, twisting and flicking and rubbing gently. She slips her middle and ring finger into her underwear, on either side of her tiny shaft, and begins to slowly jerk them up and down her bulging growth.

She moans.

Fuck, this feels so good.

She tries so hard to keep her eyes open, to watch for people coming into the room. To watch for someone who might catch her furiously jerking off. She doesn't care though, all caution thrown to the wind as she hunches down beneath the breaker separating her desk from the other three in this office room and plays with her growing dick.

Felicity pauses for a second, slipping her underwear down her long legs and off her body. After throwing them into her desk drawer, she revels in the feeling of her skirt against her now ample cock, reaching almost four inches. She grabs it in her fist through the material, jerking softly at first as her shaft begins to fill out and she feels rather than sees a slit develop on her tip even as it develops a tiny sensitive mushroom head. Her strokes become stronger the more she grows, the pleasure making her bite her lip to stifle her moans.

"Felicity!" She hears from down the corridor. She has just enough self control left to stop stroking her rock hard cock and quickly attempt to at least try and look like she wasn't just jerking off at her desk. "Felicity, are you he-" she hears Amanda's voice and quickly wipes her hand off on her skirt, flipping it down and arranging it so as to hide the obviously untethered erection now standing at a proud five inches... with maybe more growing to do?? She wonders, for a brief moment, before Amanda's head popped around the corner of the doorway to her office.

Felicity's heart just about stops.

And her dick definitely twitches and grows a little larger.

Amanda, red hair cascading down her shoulders in a curled magma flow, is dressed in a beautiful light blue dress shirt, with black tie and black dress pants. They're all tailored beautifully and accentuate all of her beautifully freckled curves.

"Oh hello Felicity, are you feeling well?" She hears Amanda begin to speak and her head snaps up to that gorgeous face, intent on listening. But as soon as her eyes see those wine red lipstick stained lips, she's lost. Her focus has turned from listening to imagining, imagining those lips on her own lips, those lips on her nipples, those lips leaving kisses down her neck and down her collarbone and down her chest and down her stomach and down, down, down. those lips around her cock. Those lips around her cock sucking her dry coming inside that gorgeous mouth.

Coming inside that beautiful pussy

Coming

Coming

Felicity's eyes open wide as she realises she's close to coming from imagining Amanda giving her a blowjob. She clenches in her seat, stifling the flow of blood and attempting to stave off her orgasm. She's well aware that she probably looks ill, sweating and frowning and clenching her thighs.

"Felicity, you look like you have a fever, come here let me check your temperature" Felicity begins to panic, if Amanda comes any closer she's going to see the easily 7 inch tent in her skirt, oozing Pre-cum and desperate to be sucked.

"N..no it's okay Amanda I'm f-fine" she tries to say as she sits up properly in her chair and slides further under her desk, forgetting that the new angle of the way she's sitting allows for the cloth wrapped tip of her dick to slide smoothly and sensually across the bottom of the desk.

Tries is definitely the operative word of that paragraph, because she doesn't quite manage to say it per se. More like, she moans it as her dick grinds against the wood and she begins to feel both irritatingly full and desperately empty at the same time.

Amanda reaches the desk and leans forward, her hand outstretched for Felicity's forehead. Felicity's not paying much attention to the hand at her brow, though, because she's gripping the table hard with both hands whilst desperately trying not to stare at Amanda's breasts. She's somehow managed to be at the perfect leaning angle that Felicity can stare right down Amanda's shirt into her cleavage, can ogle at the graceful curve where the breast falls into the cup of her bra, see the barest hint of what looks like an achingly stiff nipple.

It's almost too much for her, but Felicity holds on and stays strong. Her dick twitches just once against the wood and it almost breaks her. A drop of Pre-cum drops to the floor, she's dribbled that much.

"Hmm" Amanda purrs as she looks down at Felicity, trembling and obviously on the edge of an orgasm, a smirk on her face at what she's reduced her work mate to with just a drop of her new enhancement drug in a jug of creamer and the right amount of teasing.

"It seems like you're all... hot and bothered, Felicity..." Amanda grins, pursing her lips to give a low wolf whistle. Suddenly, George appears and closed the door for them with a wink and a promise of him getting a turn.

Felicity almost faints at the idea of fucking George.

Of him fucking her.

She whimpers, looking up at Amanda who stands before her like a goddess. Felicity is too far gone, she can't masturbate at work but she's just grown a dick and there's a gorgeous woman and she is at work in a public place but she just wants to grind and grope and fuck and

And

And Amanda has just leant down to grab her cock in a handful of skirt material and it feels so good to be touched and Amanda is so gorgeous and Amanda is touching her, Amanda is jerking her rock hard cock that she's somehow magically grown today.

She comes

She comes, she comes, she comes, her moans cut off by those wine red lipsticked lips kissing her as she comes into her own skirt.

When she's done, Felicity's still hard.

Today should be interesting.