A World-Class Brothel Pt. 03

Story Info
Two brothel babes team up with Eddie.
9.1k words
4.75
21.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5

As Maya approached next morning Eddie stood, feeling much more confident, knowing pussy jitters had been exorcised.

"Hi," he said. "You look dazzling."

"Yes, orange looks good on me with my olive skin. Fondle a tit Eddie because I want you to feel comfortable with me."

His hand followed the contours of her left breast and he squeezed gently, letting go without a rush and allowed a small sigh for her benefit.

"Mommy liked that darling. Your touch is exquisitely light and has stirred my hormones no end."

"Coffee for two please Maxine," he said to the approaching waitress and then whispered to Maya, "Sit down on that beautiful butt of yours mommy."

She smiled at him, almost proudly he thought, and at the same time showed him the tip of her tongue. That transferred to movement at his groin, only slightly but at least he and Maya were interfacing as nature intended.

Later, a few minutes after Maya left his apartment for the admin storeroom to gather items for her work Billie popped in.

"Hi," she said indifferently and was answered in similar vein.

She was dressed lightly but formerly and Eddie assumed that she wished to indicate that she was in admin and not available for whoring.

"There will be a meeting in my office in the morning at 9:00 between you me and mom. We want you to outline your thinking about development before you get too far down the track to avoid you examining options in detail that are unacceptable to us."

"That's fine and makes sense."

"I've actually called the meeting. Do you regard that as an intrusion?"

"No, you are the CEO. Act like a CEO and be lovely and I'll have no problems."

Billie looked at him closely. "But sex between us is not negotiable right?"

"For the time being."

She sucked in breath but gave no other response. Maya returned pushing a trolley of stationery. Billie and Maya kissed, Eddie noticing with a raised eyebrow they also lightly touched each other on the breast, openly and being in no hurry to pull their hand away.

Maya said, "You look lovely. Like a new CEO raring to go."

"Thanks. God, I do love you in orange. You look at tad piqued. Make sure you get enough sex. What is all this stuff for? Mom probably only gave you the title of personal assistant as a front?"

"Possibly, but Mr Keen Guy over they is also raring to go. He's already briefed me and in all probability I'll have to request a proper office for us and more assistance."

"Well, don't take yourselves too seriously. Even for executives and their support personnel while there's work there's also play around here. You may like to bring Maya with you in the morning to take notes Eddie. Let's keep the team small and the lid on everything. If word gets out that we are upgrading substantially bookings will fall off with guests delaying their arrival to coincide with the unveiling of our enhanced resort."

"As you wish Billie. Good thinking. Once word does leak out you may have to market summer, autumn, winter and spring specials until work within the compound is completed."

"Good thinking. We sound as if we are thinking like a team."

Watching Billie's ass as she left, suspecting Maya would be eyeing him, Eddie wondered once more did those two do it. He thought probably and told himself never to enquire simply because he had no reason to know and maturing guys knew there was more to life than just sex.

Towards the end of the working day he asked Maya to book him an ATV from 6:00 to 10:30. She confirmed that was done and he pushed out on his chair and patted his knee, looking at her intently. She bit her lip and went to him quickly.

"Yes master?"

"Would you like to sleep with me tonight without sex unless you want to have it?"

She jiggled a little and said she'd like that.

"What about shifting in with me on a trial basis?"

She hugged him and said yes.

"Well then, I ask Resort Services to arrange a crew to shift your gear over here tomorrow at 4:00 and you can go home for lunch and then pack, or is that rushing it?"

"No, that's fine. Just allow me to feel what I'm getting," she smiled, snaking her hand down between them.

* * *

Dolores met Maya and Eddie at the door, kissed them and pulled out husband Joe standing behind her to introduce him to Eddie.

"Joe was going to the restaurant with the boys but I made him stay to help in discussions with you Eddie."

"Me?"

"With your big plans for development. Joe..." Dolores stopped and looked at Eddie who was looking less than relaxed attempting to catch Maya's eye. "What is it?"

"Mom, he thinks dad doesn't want me to shift in with him."

"But Joe will be delighted because it's what I want."

"Yes mom, but Eddie doesn't know that, does he?"

"When are you going to him?"

"Tonight."

Joe had already motioned Eddie to go out to the kitchen with him. Joe had just uncapped a couple of beers when Dolores yelled, "Where the fuck are you two?" and they grinned at hearing Maya urge her mom to keep calm.

Eddie said, "Do you mind Joe if Maya shifts in with me, although that's a difficult question because you don't know me?"

"I feel I know you because those two have been jabbering about you. Of course I don't mind. Maya is old enough to know what's best for her. If she wasn't I would allow her to be a prostitute."

Eddie almost gagged. "Um Joe, I'm asking her to shift in with me with no consideration of money."

"You mean she wants to give it to you for free?"

"Yes, she's becoming an administrator and I'll be training her, giving her experience...er...experience in administration."

"So you'll look after her and treat her like a real girlfriend rather than someone just to have on hand to fuck?"

"Er yes, Joe, I couldn't express it better myself. She's a lovely lady Joe."

Maya, leaning against the door jam said, "Eddie put it too me far more eloquently daddy but between you both you have mutual understanding. Thank you for your confidence in me daddy. Eddie and I both understand this is not long term but I intend sticking with him as his personal assistant until I win promotion."

"You guys, where's our drinks?" Dolores shouted.

Maya told her father, "I want to show Eddie through the house and particularly my bedroom which started off as my nursery."

They returned to the living room and Dolores raised her glass and said, "Welcome to the family Eddie. I am so happy for Maya. In all probability she will be Billie's chief bridesmaid at your wedding."

"What!" Eddie said, almost spluttering in his glass.

"Oh mom, please back off. He sees it only as a possibility not a probability."

"Who's Maya marrying?" Joe asked, scratching his eyebrow.

"Mr Right but please don't complicate things. Mom's already digging holes faster than I can fill them."

"Who's this guy Right?"

"Joe, please be quiet. Eddie, I've asked you here tonight because I want you to outline your thinking in respect of development. Is that any of our business, you may well ask, but since Joe and I jointly own 15% of the resort company I guess you will agree we have more than a passing interest and wish to hear along what lines you are thinking and then to see where Joe fits into this."

"Where Joe fits in?"

"Don't listen to her Eddie. Our company expects to tender like everyone else."

"Unless Mae decides otherwise," Dolores snapped.

Maya the peacemaker said, "Guys, let Eddie present his outline, huh?"

Eddie didn't wait to be invited to deliver. They listened quietly as he spoke about having a consultancy appraisal done about racking up accommodation to a maximum of 500 rooms, construction of an international-class linked lido swimming pool complex, upgrading and increasing employee and host accommodation, building a new admin and executive accommodation center and converting the current admin and accommodation facilities to increase VIP accommodation and adding two or more sex games facilities. Then beyond the compound he proposed a nine-hole natural terrain golf course and a dedicated road system to allow guests to explore the surrounding wilderness and stop off at picnic areas using fat-tired, low-powered ATR's as that would minimize disturbance to the terrain. The resort had the funding secured, it was only a matter of decision making, planning, gaining consents and, of course, guaranteeing adequate access to water resources yet to be proven.

He stopped and Joe handed him another beer.

"You know, all that roughly covers the super-resort concept Mae talked to me about in the 1990s but of course we considered it to be a fantasy," Dolores said. "But now, well I guess it's within her fingertips if the wrinkles can be shaken free."

Joe excused himself and came back with a roll of plans.

"Borrow these Eddie. I trust you not to divulge anything in this pack to our competitors."

Eddie took the plans and listened in surprise when Dolores said Eddie was one of three partners in a civil engineering company based in Foxton Flats.

"Joe's father was the surveyor engaged in the original development of the resort, Joe later qualified as a land surveyor and then bought out his father's stockholding. The senior partner is a civil engineer and the other partner is a qualified planner."

"That's most interesting Joe. I'll keep your interest in mind."

"Thanks and you should know we will be keen to tender for any or all components of the development contracts"

"Good, so what is the gem in this package?"

"We did test drilling for geo-tech purposes and for water. Without doubt there is good water down there but it will require heavy drilling equipment and deep pumping, but at least our test drilling patterns established it's there and in quantities unlikely to disappear over time unless unexpected seismic activity was to occur and cause an upset."

"That's marvelous Joe. I'm to give this presentation to Mae and Billie in the morning, as they are keen to audit my concepts. They'll be nervous about water supply as everything in a desert development environment hinges on that. I would suspect our underground water is run off from those mountains in the far distance."

"Yep, tests showed that was the direction of flow. Nothing like water coming off rain and snow-attracting mountains."

* * *

They climbed the stairs to the suite, Eddie nipping at Maya's ass cheeks with his right hand, carrying her overnight bag in the other hand. They were laughing like teenagers.

She ran into the room as he opened the door and stood away facing him in a temporary safe position, highly flushed. He closed the door and stood, back against it. "Any rules?"

"Just one. Don't treat me like a whore."

"Come here my lovely," he grinned, and she minced over to him on her high heels, looking wary.

They kissed, deeply and he said he intended treating her like a date with whom he intended making out."

"Bring it on my lovely," she cooed, lightly kissing his mouth, and then both eyes and planting a longer kiss on his lips but making no attempt to slide her tongue between his hot lips. She broke away and said she had a wee job that would only take a minute. She opened her bag on the table and took out five light bulbs.

As he watched with interest Maya ripped one bulb with a special fitting from the packet and pushed it into the wall electricity outlet. She said, "One for this room, one for the kitchen area, two for the bedroom and one for the bathroom. All rooms throughout the resort are under random surveillance. These are special bulbs resistant to prying hidden spy cameras but allow the cameras to pick up emergency shouts of course. Keep the main lights off and whatever we do will be screened only as misshapen blurs. At the same time, chances are if we turn off the main light now security people at the monitors won't even know it's me you are fucking unless you use my name."

"Oh, we are to fuck are we?"

Turning off the main light Maya clutched his arm and said she was sorry she'd inadvertently told him what he was about to have made available for him to, well, whatever.

"I think I can get over that lack of discretion," he leered, brushing aside articles on her desk and lifting her on to it and removing her panties in a single pull, tearing them into three pieces in the process.

"Oh, oh," she gasped appeared a little breathless.

She also became highly colored. Dark olive, he thought.

He dropped to his knees, muttering he'd never shafted secretarial help before, least of all over her own desk.

"My teeth, my teeth. I haven't brushed my teeth," she faltered and began giggling almost uncontrollably as he knocked three times with his tongue and dabbed once near her clit. Before slipping it into the slit he growled: "Teeth? The only teeth down her are mine, I should think."

Feeling uncomfortable on the hard surface, hoping he'd cleared away her keyboard, Maya lay back on to her shoulders and lifting her head as she felt wave after wave of delightful sensations radiating from the throat of her vagina into distant nerve relay centers or whatever they were called. She clutched at his head hoping she was not about to remove his ears and she wiggled and moaned and then came into his face like an express train emerging from a tunnel.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. I had no time to warn you," she cried.

His dripping face loomed up and licking around his mouth he grinned at her like a maniac.

"Say something!" she yelled, attempting to return him to a pleasant human state.

"Yummy!"

She fell back on to her desk, banging her head, and laughing genuinely and unrestrained prepared for carefree sex for the first time in a long, long time. The cunnilingus had been short and sharp and masterful. She had to give him a nine out of ten and hoped there were more of those to come in coming weeks.

Maya unbuckled him as he wiped his mouth with the remains of her panties and she slowly drew Eddie's penis free and admired what she'd captured. He stood hands on hips grinning at her so she slowly fed it in, having waited a couple of seconds for him to roll on a condom.

Bending his knees slightly he began working slowly until he was almost fully in. She lifted up her legs and he grabbed both ankles and spread her wide, allowing their pelvises to hit and he pushed in powerfully and they both grunted.

Eddie kept a steady rhythm and they gazed at each other. She felt she could last for hours but she spotted the sweat coming on to his brow and his face began to tense so she slowly lifted slightly and squeezed with the desired result. She felt him thicken and his breathing began to race and rasp. His eyes slammed shut as just as they opened again and his head fell back a little she yelled, "Tits."

He pulled out as commanded, ripped off the condom and came, hugely, as they both watched her face and upper body being sprayed. Maya thought this was a defining moment for many men and watching the pride and awe on Eddie's face she knew they would never be this close again. Men had a thing about it being the first time they peaked with any woman.

They showered and had coffee and in bed they had round two as Doggy. In the morning she had him groaning putting in her best effort, riding his Reverse Cowgirl and she had him roaring like a bull.

Mae joined them for breakfast and asked straight-faced. "You guys look jaded. Have a tough workout in the gym this morning?" She was answered only by indifferent shrugs.

Later Eddie finished his presentation in just over fifteen minutes. As expected, reservations were expressed about water supply and water reserves.

"Dolores invited me to dinner last night and I met Joe for the first time and learned he was a surveyor and he said his father worked on the layout of this property in the early 1970s. Dolores told him I'd been engaged to direct development of the resort and he went off and returned with this roll of plans compiled all those years ago. I asked him about water and he pulled out this sheet. His father, being a stickler for detail, commissioned test drillings beyond the perimeter where satisfactory supplies were found. It was his company's rig that was being used. These are the indicative results."

While Mae and Billie studied the location of test drilling sites and the noted flow estimates Eddie glided the edge of his shoe up and down the inside of Maya's calf. He felt that gap between her legs widen and her gaze fixed on him became sloe-eyed. He enjoyed growing his first business meeting erection he could remember, as usually business meetings did nothing to increase blood supply to that area of the body. As he watched Maya's lips parted and he studied the movement of her tongue tip, completely fascinated.

"Eddie, I said this is amazing information."

"Er yes Mae. But be cautious, the results are indicative and extraction if proven will be expensive."

"Yes, but what price water in desert country?"

Billie murmured, "It's akin to liquid gold."

"Exactly," Mae said triumphantly. "Years ago I had a dream about a big oasis center and used to talk drunkenly with Dolores about it. We'll not achieve an oasis on the scale I imagined but we'll get someway towards achieving that vision. Is that all Eddie?"

"Yes, development out here away from main supplies and services is expensive so I aimed to keep the lid on things. Deserts generate a harsh environment and the skeletons of failed ambitions litter such landscapes. I am aware of the history of failed ambitions beyond the coastal areas of my own country."

"Yes quite," Mae said. "Billie?"

"Eddie, you are authorized to let a contract immediately aimed at proving water supply for a major expansion in recreational pools, maintenance of nine golf course greens and maintaining any wildlife lakes or marshes we develop."

"Right," Eddie said, confirming with a glance that Maya was recording the discussion and decisions. "I need a budget of one hundred thou but the contractor will not be advised of how much money is available. We'll just indicate a series of drillings without capping it. I understand this is common practice in exploratory work."

Billie looked at Mae who nodded. "You have $100,000 earmarked for that work."

"Good, I propose hiring a crew from Joe's company."

Mae said why would they consider anyone else and said that concluded the meeting.

"Oh, just one more thing Mae. "We need a new name for the town."

"What town Eddie?"

"Pinchgut."

"Oh Christ, I see World War 3 coming."

Eddie grinned. "Plant the idea and stir quietly Mae and use the assistance of good friends. You may be surprised just how many friends you have in that town who owe the survival of their community and their good fortune to you Mae, or should I say St Mae.

"This meeting is over," Mae sighed.

* * *

Joe was delighted. "That's a surprise because Mae doesn't like me much. I've screwed her a few times when we were drunk and she went bananas afterwards each time saying a girl doesn't do that to her best pal."

"Your company has a business association with us Joe and although I'm new boy on the block I sure as hell know already that Mae knows business, and business comes before anything else with her."

"You're right about that. Our historical link is probably greater than you are aware. Our firm found and has maintained Pinchgut's water supplies since the days when my granddad acquired a drilling rig in settlement of a gambling debt. Those test sites on that map I loaned you were staked with a fairly rare type of bush for this area tied to them. So we should spot them fairly easily. I guess this is urgent as everything with Mae is urgent?"

"Yeah, any chance of dropping in for a bite and a beer at 1:00 and we'll go out and talk on location?"

"Yeah, I'll bring the rig foreman with me."

At 10:00 Eddie went to a meeting called urgently by Mae, attended only by Mae, Billie, Eddie and the financial controller and the manager of resort services. After Mae had explained the nature of the meeting she called her PA to bring in the waiting attorney and the principal of an advertising and public relations consultancy, both from Foxton Flats City. By the time lunch with champagne arrived at noon, the board of Cloudless Resort had been formed ready for ratification and registration. Everyone present named as a director with Mae nominated as chairman-designate. Provision was made for an extra director in case the investment company offering to fund development up to $78,000,000 sought such representation.