A World of Cyber

Story Info
My first multiple orgasm chatting with a friend.
2.9k words
3.79
33.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pmpkty
pmpkty
18 Followers

Multiple orgasms are on almost everyone's brain, women want then and men want to make someone have them. I've never had one right after another, even while masturbating, but I have had one then about 30 minutes later had another. I hear so many women talking about how wonderful it feels and I can't help but feel a small tinge of jealousy at this. I wondered if I was doing something wrong then I read some where not every woman is capable of having multiples, so I just grouped myself in that category.

The subject came up once again when members of the Agony Aunts forum began discussing it as a topic. Many of the women have had multiple orgasms but I wasn't apart of that lucky group so I had to experiment but I just didn't know how to start. I remember this chat conversation like it was yesterday. He talked to me and we got to know each other but the subject once again came up about me not having a multiple orgasm.

"You are such a lovely woman; I don't see how it is that no one has made you want to cum over and over again."

I smiled even though he couldn't see me and I was honest in saying, "I've had selfish lovers and none of them have cared enough." That's when the conversation took a turn.

"I like fondling a woman's breasts. Working my way up to them gently, cupping them in my hands. I like it best when standing behind her, kissing her neck and the back of her ears. I want you to slip your top off and fondle your breasts for me." I let him know that my top was off and he knew that I would do exactly as he asked.

I don't know why I did what he asked but I couldn't resist.

"Good, now run your fingers over your sides and across your belly, stroking back and forth; working your hands up towards your breasts. Then I want you to stroke the bottoms of them until you have them held gently in your hands while you massage them with your fingertips. Do your nipples get hard just from that?"

We talked about how I need more direct stimulation and I remember him saying, "You have to tell me what touching yourself for me does to you so we can learn together. What will arouse and excite you? What brings you to orgasm?"

I replied, "It does feel nice but my body doesn't tingle. My nipples are a little hard but could be harder." I realized I felt like a lost student but I was oh so willing to learn. I lay back in my bed thinking about him watching me touch myself.

"I wish you could feel my lips gently caressing the back of your neck, and my tongue tip running along the rim of your ear. Continue to stroke your breasts with your fingertips, going under each arm, and then tracing them along the bottom globe, then between them, trailing your fingertips up your cleavage. Then caress the tops of your breasts, see if that gets your nipples harder but don't touch them yet."

I did as he asked. I could feel the electricity shooting through me. I touched around my breasts and it all felt so good but I wondered why my nipples weren't hard. The thought quickly went away as I felt the wetness begin to flow between my legs. Such wonderful thoughts interrupted by his message. Was he really interrupting? I couldn't get my mind to stop working and just feel. I looked back over the words he said and I couldn't stop reading.

"Move up to the sides of your neck and over your throat, chin, jaw, the back of your ears, your lips caress your lips. Slip your fingers, one at a time, into your mouth and suck them." "My nipples are hard now."

"Good."

"I want you to see your lover in your mind. See the passion and desire in his eyes when he looks at you. Feel his breath on your neck and ears, feel the heat of his passion rising, his breath deepening. Can you feel it? Can you feel your own heat rising, knowing you want to be loved, and that you need to be taken to the heights of pleasure? I know you can."

I wasn't quite sure what to say. I've never been asked to tell anything about myself. I realized I was so naïve and lacking in experience. I wanted to learn more, I needed to but first I was going to listen to him. He told me to do something and I did it willingly.

"Stroke yourself lovingly, as you would want your lover to stroke you. Explore your body and learn its needs and responses. Stroke the inside of each wrist and then kiss them. I want you to return to fondling and stroking your breasts."

I knew I was having a little trouble. I couldn't get the thoughts out of my head and he seemed to notice. He asked me if something was wrong, how he could tell over chat I have no idea but he could and I told him. "This is where I have the problem; I can't stop thinking about other things. I always have so many thoughts running in my head at 100 mph and they won't stop.

"Like what?" He said. "What is running through your mind instead of your fantasy lover? What is distracting you?"

"It starts with me thinking about someone touching me then wishing someone was really here. As my mind starts wander I think about what he would wear or not wear then that will lead me away from all sexual thoughts." After a while I felt like I was blabbing so I just stopped talking.

"I want you to stop typing and pretend that your dream lover is there with you now. You can't see what he's wearing and never will because of the scarf tied over your eyes. You will just have to release your mind and give yourself over to your body. Concentrate on the sensations coursing through you."

"You make that sound so easy, I know how to start thinking, but I've never been able to just stop. Now I'm feeling frustrated, I'm thinking about everything."

"Then try it now. You have to learn to let go of reality and lose yourself in fantasy. No, it's not easy, but it can be with practice. I know you are feeling frustrated. I want you to do this later, but blindfolded. Join me. Share my vision of your body in my arms, my hand lovingly caressing your breasts while I minister to your neck and back with my lips and tongue. Exploring the wondrous landscape of your fabulous body, working to find very pleasure point, every nerve that makes you gasp in pleasure."

I agreed to give this a shot. What could it hurt?

"Picture yourself blindfolded and cannot see the outside world. Only the world in your mind and the sensations in your body exist. We need you to move from reality and take you into fantasy, at least for awhile. Stroke, kiss, caress yourself and see me holding you and exploring you. My large hands cupping your sweet breasts knowing that they will soon be lodged between your thighs, playing in the pool of your wetness. Feel me strumming your clit and my tongue behind your ear will soon be buried inside your pussy, pulling your sex fluids out of you for my consumption and enjoyment."

The more he spoke the more I started to forget about the things around me. I forgot about my mother helping me pack up my apartment and the ringing phone. I forgot that I was technically on the clock and still suppose to be working. I wanted to play and he was going to show me how.

"Do you have and toys?" He asked.

Quickly I replied, "Yes I do."

"What do you have?"

"I have a vibrator. It's an internal and external toy." I could have slapped myself, that didn't sound sexy at all.

"Get it and turn it on. Has a man use toys on you?"

I wished that I could say yes but no one every expressed an interest in it. So I just said, "No." I didn't feel the need to explain myself further and he didn't ask.

"Then we'll share it as a first for you. Begin with the vibrator on your shoulder, run it down over your chest and between your breasts, then around them. Work your way towards each nipple, even using it on the areolas but not touching your nipples yet do it slowly and sensuously and enjoy the sensations. Concentrate on them and what they feel like and what they do to you. Let your mind wander in a world of sexual touch and sensation. How does the vibration feel? Can you feel the sensation moving through out your body?"

I wanted to answer but I stumbled over my words. He told me not to worry about typing just feel. I did as he said, I fell back a just felt.

"When you are at a point that your nipples demand attention and you can't ignore them anymore, then touch them with the vibrator. Touch the first, one then the other. Run it around them in a circle and then gently over the tip teasing and pleasuring them at the same time. I also want you completely naked so if you aren't already get then get there." I placed the vibrator next to me and took off all of my clothes. When I was done I typed, "I'm naked now." Then I picked up the vibrator and placed it to my nipples again. "Good, are you vibrating your nipples?"

"Yes."

"Are they hard? Does it feel good?"

"My nipples are very hard, and it feels so very good." In truth, I'd never felt much sensation from my nipples before. Sometimes when I pinched them I would go over the edge but never sensation like this. It was wonderful.

"The main point is to make you feel good. Now, take your free hand and begin to roll your nipple between your thumb and finger. Pinch and squeeze it the way that you like best, the way you would want it to be done, while your lover watches you use the vibrator. With your other hand, move the vibrator down your stomach. Use it on everything from side to side, including your sides. Work your way down to your groin slowly. When you get to your pubic area, run it through your hair or the area where it would be if you didn't shave it."

He asked how I shaved myself and I told him, "I have a landing strip, everywhere else I'm completely smooth. Find the balls of your pelvic bones and use it on both of them and in the crease where your leg and body join. Keep rolling your nipples with your other hand. How wet are you?"

"I'm very wet. I can feel the wetness sliding down onto my tight asshole."

"Good, more for me. I love tasting a woman, there's no better nectar in the universe. Are you vibrating your pelvic bones yet?"

"Yes."

"How do you like it? What area feels good?" "I think its ok, but it just doesn't quite do it for me."

"That is part of exploring, seeing what feels good for you. Some women can orgasm from vibrations on the pelvic bone. For now, I want you to open your legs and begin to massage your inner thighs from your knees to your pussy but don't touch your pussy yet. Don't forget to keep playing with your breasts and nipples and wherever you want your other hand to roam. Remember, your pleasure is our goal."

Vibrate both inner thighs from knee to pussy then, when you are done, and do it slowly and teasingly, begin to run it up and down both of your outer lips but don't put it in the middle yet. Move it up and down your outer lips in the crease between your pussy and your leg on each side and over the swell of each lip. See if they swell even more and if your lips begin to open on their own, inviting your penetration. Look at your body as you respond let it ache with need for a while."

My body began to move on its own, writhing in pleasure as I teased my body.

"Just think how it'll feel when you finally touch yourself, lose yourself in your passion and pleasure. Are your pussy lips swelling yet, are they parting for me? I want you to move the vibrator up and down your slit. Get it wet with your moisture but don't push it in deep yet. Move it just lightly up and down your slit."

My body ached with need. It was like a hunger I never knew. My dark nipples we like little pebbles and they stood proudly. I ran a hand across them feeling the electricity connecting straight to my pussy. There were no words to describe it. It was like wanting something but never being satisfied.

"I want you to continue to run it up and down your slit and slip the vibrator in as it opens for you. When you are fully open and are running it up and down the bottom of your slit, begin to move it up over your clit. I want you to run it over it, around it, against it. Tell me when you are vibrating your clit."

"I am now"

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes, it feels really good."

"Put your other hand between your legs and press your finger against your clit opposite the vibrator."

"I'm so close to cumming"

"Good, I want you to cum. Can you do it without insertion?"

"Yes I can."

"Ok, then I want you to keep doing what you are until you cum."

"When you start to cum, slide the vibrator into your pussy and begin strumming your clit gently until the sensitivity lessens then do it harder. I want you to plunge the vibrator in and out of your pussy as you do it, maybe we'll get you to a second orgasm right on the first."

I tried to keep reading but I couldn't. I thought, "I'm going to cum soon." It was as if he heard me because he then said, "Good, I want you to cum. Your cumming will fulfill me as well as you. Cum for the both of us."

"I am" was all I could get out before my orgasm tore through me. I lost all coordination and my fingers stroking my clit wildly. There were so many wonderful feelings I thought I would pass out." I fell back onto the bed to catch my breath and I realized my pussy still throbbed with need. I was still so close to the edge and almost as If giving permission he said, "Plunge the vibrator into your opening and start to stroke your clit with your fingers. Let them slide into your opening with the vibrator; cum again for me."

"I can try to cum again" I knew better than that, I knew I could cum again.

"Yes, do it if you can."

"Move the vibrator in and out of your pussy while you strum your clit with your other hand."

I did as he said. I was so close to my first multiple orgasms. The sensations were all through me and it all felt so good. I wanted more. I ached for it.

"Slide it out of your pussy and down over your ass opening too and enjoy the sensations as you move it over the area between your pussy and your ass and around your ass. Now slide it back into your pussy, move it in and out slowly pushing yourself. Take your hand off your clit and put your fingers into your mouth and suck them clean then move them back to your clit."

I couldn't believe how close I was. The hunger and need continued to build in my body. I need so much more.

"Are you building to another orgasm? Can you fulfill me again with another one?"

"Yes, I'm very close" I replied.

"Good! Bring us another orgasm to fulfill both our needs to cum, mine to share in you're cum. If we ever meet, I'll kiss your lips then your pussy and then kiss and lick your ass and your ass crack. Running my tongue into your pussy and around your ass and if you let me, into your ass. I want you to cum for both of us. Let me share in your pleasure and fulfillment. I wish I was kneeling between your legs, my mouth attached to your pussy lips."

I lay there in my bed after enjoying myself a second time and he asked, "Did you cum a second time?" I smiled to myself and replied yes. He said, "Congratulations on having a multiple orgasm." I again smiled to myself; I lay there tired and completely drained of energy. He said his goodbyes, and we both departed for the evening.

I was finally a member of a great club, women with multiple orgasms. After we stopped talking I made myself cum 3 more times. I was spent by the end and I fell asleep naked. I was so glad I joined the Agony Aunts forum.

pmpkty
pmpkty
18 Followers