A World Of My Own Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jan, lay on the floor. I'm not going to waste a perfectly good shit." I climbed out of the tub and, still dripping, I squatted over her chest. She was stunned by what was about to happen and shuddered as my load made contact between her tits. I pressed down a bit to make sure it spread out nicely and dropped one long log on her creamy chest. Once I had pinched it free I shifted position so I was over her mouth and she went right to work. I was really getting into rimming and this brought a whole new level of excitement to the deal.

I looked down at Jan and she had this huge smile on her face that gave a whole new meaning to the phrase "Shit Eating Grin."

"Not bad Jan. Maybe next time I'll just shit right in your mouth and save the mess. Now, all of you get cleaned up and dressed. We're going out. When they were done, I caught a quick shower and we all piled into the van for a ride to the city. I had plans for Emily that I started to explain on the way.

"Emily, you are mine to do with as I please. Isn't that true?"

"Yes Master. I'll do whatever you say."

"Good, because I'm going to sell your body today." It was actually Nan that reacted with a gasp.

"I've already shared Nan with three strangers. That one was a freebie. I also shared Jan with the guy who owns the sex shop. He tore up the bill. Today I'm going to sell you to the first slob I see and you're going to do what ever he says. When he's done with you I'm going to asked him how you were. If he's not satisfied two things are going to happen. First, I'm going to sell you to someone else and I'm going to keep selling you until you satisfy the customer. Second, when we get home I'm going to use my new whip on you until you bleed. Do you understand."

I had the sense I was coming close to finding her limit but she responded affirmatively and the rest of the trip was made in silence. Actually, it wasn't totally silent. There was the sound of Nan slurping at my cock. What can I say? Long rides are boring and a nice blowjob is probably about the best way I can think of to pass the time.

12