A World Of My Own Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

I looked down at Jan who was biting the blanket. I guess she was trying to hold back a scream so I decided to give her a break and hold until she got used to this new invasion. Eventually I felt her ease a bit and I started with short strokes. Her ass felt great.

This was my first anal experience so I didn’t really know what to expect. Her ass was allot tighter than her pussy and that was really tight. It was also allot hotter in there and the combination of that tight heat was going to drive my over the top a whole lot faster.

I started to lengthen my strokes but I still kept them slow. I didn’t want to loose my load too quickly. Jan seemed to be responding now as well. Her ass relaxed and she started that now familiar moaning that let me know she was getting into it.

I picked up the pace and Jan started rocking back to meet my strokes until we had a pretty good matching rhythm going. We went at it this way for a good five minutes and I was sweating bullets. Drops were gathering on the tip of my nose a falling on Jan’s ass and back. We were in heat in more ways than one.

It was then that I got really surprised. I had picked up the pace and Jan adjusted to stay in rhythm until suddenly she froze. Her asshole started pulsing and I realized she was coming. That was too much for me and I let loose with another huge load. It was almost too much. I finally pushed her forward off my cock and the last shot of cum strung its way up her back. I dribbled the last few drops into her now open asshole and fell back in total exhaustion.

That’s when I got this day’s last surprise. Jan reached back without a word and began spreading my cum over her back and ass. Her fingers found her freshly fucked asshole and she slid one in and swished it around the way she had done with her pussy. As she slid the finger out she turned to look at me, brought it to her mouth, and licked that shit and cum covered digit clean. Then she went back for more. When she felt she had enough she swung around, caught my cock with her lips and sucked me clean. What more could a Master want? I fell asleep with that question on my mind.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers
12