A World Of My Own Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

She was sitting demurely with her legs closed when I step in front of her.

"Nan, sit back and open your legs nice and wide so I can see your pussy."

Again, she blushed a bit but did as I instructed. I grabbed my cock, took aim and released a stream of piss down between her legs. She let out a small giggle as our piss began to mix in the bowl and with that I adjusted my aim so the stream was hitting her clit. She jumped a bit but held steady in her position and I was now enjoying my first experience with water sports. Wow, what a rush.

She finished before me and as I shook the last few drops from my dick I brought it to her mouth so she could clean me off. No hesitation at all. She just sucked me in and I immediately started to respond. I didn't want to loose track so before things got out of hand I pulled away and told her to go ahead and finish up.

While she was doing that I started the sink filling with warm water and laid a towel out on the counter. I grabbed a disposable razor, a pair of scissors and a bottle of baby oil from the draw and my shaving cream from the other end of the counter. All was ready.

"Nan, come here and sit on the towel." I noticed, for the first time that she moved like a ballerina. Her entire form just seemed to flow from the toilet to the counter.

"Put your feet up on the counter and spread your legs nice and wide."

The goose bumps returned as she adjusted her position to give me access. She did a pretty good job of keeping her pussy groomed. All that really needed shaving was a triangle above her cunt that ran about two inches wide at the top, down to a point just above the slit. I began with the scissors, trimming the hair down to stubble and washed her down with a wet cloth. I applied a generous layer of shaving cream to her entire crotch and went to work with the razor.

I had never shaved anything other than my own face until now so I was a bit nervous and really took my time. I really didn't want to knick her if I could help it. I did want to get her excited though so once I finished the area above her pussy I placed my left thumb on her clit and maintained constant pressure wile I completed the job. Her sighs indicated I was achieving my goal.

Once I'd cleaned all of the cream away I washed her down one last time, set all my equipment aside and stepped back to examine my work. She looked amazingly cute, sitting there, all spread out and bald. I just had to have a taste.

I slid down between her legs and began gently running my tongue over all the areas I'd just shaved and eventually worked my way between those naked lips until I found her clit. She just about melted into the counter top with the first contact and her breathing became accented by a deep, resonating moan that echoed from her throat with each pass of my tongue. I worked her clit for a while and then started to trail down until I found her cunt hole. She clearly wanted my tongue inside. As I worked my way down she tilted her hips up so tongue and cunt hole met somewhere in the middle and I drove it in.

"God Jimmy, that feels so good. Please don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping. I worked my way back up to her clit and then down again, this time finding and penetrating her asshole.

"Jesus Jimmy, that's nice. Your tongue is magic."

Flattery will get you everywhere and this time I worked back up to her clit and sucked in between my teeth. I flick my tongue over the captured gem and Nan shifted her feet to each of my shoulders. She used that leverage to raise her ass off the counter and push her cunt squarely into my face.

I realized I now had easy access to her cunt and asshole so I slid two fingers deep into her and then withdrew one and slid it up her ass. I pumped them a few times as I continue to work on her clit. She was squirming now and I knew it wouldn't be much longer before she came and I was ready to drive her over the edge. I added a finger to each hole, pushed my thumb up against the base of her clit and started sucking that button in and out as I pumped my fingers on the opposite stroke; clit in, fingers out and vice versa.

"God help me I'm going to cum. Please don't stop. Yes, just like that. I'm almost there. Just a little more…"

This time she didn't freeze up. Instead she began thrashing around and her ass was bouncing off the counter as the orgasm ravaged her. She started squirting and before long it was running down my chin. I looked up and there was my new slave, staring at the ceiling through eyes that had rolled back in her head, mouth hanging open, jaw spasming and drool running out of each corner. I wondered if something in a brain might have short-circuited so I started to ease off and let her come back down.

As she recovered, her eyes rolled back in place and her breathing steadied. She grabbed the washcloth and wiped the spittle from her mouth. She looked down at me and a tear from each eye started a trek down each cheek. Almost breathlessly, she started.

"Jimmy, I don't know what to say. No one ever made me feel this way. When you caught me the other day I was so scared I didn't know what to do. And then, last night I started having these really weird dreams I've always had a pretty dominant personality but when I got up this morning all I could think about was maybe becoming like a slave to you. The idea scared me so much I couldn't even begin to put it into words and yet I wanted spill it all to you the moment I stepped into your room. Now, after all this I know what I need. I need to be your slave. Please Jimmy, if you refused I'll just die. I'm scared, and happy and confused and totally addicted. I need to be yours. I'll do anything. Please just take me; teach me; make me yours."

It worked, at least to an extent. My message had gotten through and the sex drove it home. I would have to work on my technique in case I wanted to use that approach on any one who I wasn't going to fuck but, all things considered, I was thrilled and much to my surprise, I was also hard again. It was time to pop her virgin ass.

"Ok slave. Let's see how good you are. Get down, turn around and bend over."

She practically jumped into position.

"Spread your ass open for me."

Her hands shot back and spread her cheeks as wide as she could. I grabbed the baby oil that I had planned to use to sooth her freshly shaven cunt and squirt a liberal dose directly at her asshole. I collected a bit on my fingers, spread it over my cock and took position. With one hand guiding my cock and the other grabbing her by the ponytail, I pulled her back and pushed forward until the head popped past her sphincter and I held. I suddenly realized I wanted her to enjoy this as much as everything that came before so I slowly worked my length into her. By the time I hit bottom she had begun to push back to meet my probing thrusts.

"I Love you Master. Please fuck my ass."

I could hardly believe my ears. This was the girl who had begged me not to fuck her ass and now, with my dick buried deeper inside her shitter she was professing her love for me a begging to be butt-fucked. Well, that was it. I started with long outward strokes, drawing all but the head of my cock from her ass and then I slammed back in to the base. I can understand why a woman's ass is so much tighter than her pussy. I just can't figure out why it's so much hotter. I doesn't matter though. It feels great regardless of the reason, and I was headed for heaven.

I worked her in that position for a while until my legs started to get a bit shaky. I needed to sit so I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her back with me as I sat on the toilet. Now she was in a position to ride me and as soon as I released her waist that's exactly what she did. She also started to play with her clit and that drove her to a near frenzied pace.

I wanted to see my cock sliding into that fine ass so I dug my fingers into each cheek and spread them wide. What I sight. Her sphincter locked around my cock so that it stretched outward as my cock withdrew and ducked back in as her ass settled back down. That was all I could take. I began to thrust up to meet her and within a few more stokes I damn near growled as I exploded deep inside her. That triggered her orgasm as well and together we squirt. My cum started oozing out around my cock and her juices started running down my legs. What a delicious mess we were.

We finally settled. "Nan, suck me clean."

Without a moment's hesitation, she slid off my cock, knelt before me and sucked my cock into her mouth. When she was satisfied she had me clean she licked my balls and asshole clean and then worked her way down each leg collecting all of her juices as well.

Two down, many more to go.

We showered together, toweled each other dry and headed to bed and some rest.

"Nan, listen to me very carefully. What happened here this morning settles your debt to me. I am prepared to forget your intrusion the other day. You can leave my room without any worry."

She immediately tensed and started to speak. "But…"

I cut her off. "Be quite and listen. This is your last chance to exercise free will. If you decide to stay I WILL MAKE YOU MINE." The last words were emphasized to leave no doubt in her mind. This was going to be a momentous decision.

"I will use you in ways you've never imagined. I will share you with others who will use you as well. I will beat you if you fail to please me and may even beat you just for the fun of it. I will force you to examine your lesbian tendencies even though you lay here now convinced there are no such tendencies to examine. No matter what it is, no matter how perverse it may seem, if you stay you will obey or suffer. Do you understand?"

Her eyes fixed on mine and without the slightest hesitation she said, "I do".

"The only thing I will promise you is this. I will care for you. I may even come to love you. I will always keep you safe. Beyond that, I promise nothing. Do you understand?"

"I do", was repeated with the same conviction.

"Then decide, Nan. Leave now or your life is mine." This time she hesitated a bit. I thought she might be deciding to leave and maybe my work the previous night was not working as well as I thought. As it turned out, she was just working to find the right words.

"Master, I want to stay. I want you to use me in any way that makes you happy. Beat me if it pleases you. Share me if that's what you wish. I've never even thought about being with a women but I'll do that if it's what you want. I can't explain why but I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, I need to be your slave. Please accept me as your slave and teach me how to please you, Master."

So, that was that. She was staying and I had my second slave. While I had achieved my goal, I still needed some time to absorb the implications. I now owned her life. I owned Jan's life as well. I was suddenly consumed by an overwhelming sense of responsibility. I promised Nan she would be cared for and kept safe and I meant it. I could do whatever I wanted with her but when it was all said and done, she was my responsibility. The same was true for Jan and was likely to be true with any other slaves I might add to the stable. This was a sobering realization and I was going to need a bit of time to reconcile these diametrically opposed ideas of using and caring for my stable.

I accepted her and we slept until the middle of the afternoon.

I woke to find Nan curled in a cute little ball at my side sleeping soundly and at that moment I realized I did love her. I loved the fact that she had given me her life and it was then that I realized I could care for and use her in the same breath. There was no opposition in these ideas. In fact, I had no doubt these two concepts could be blended into the perfect relationship of Master and Slave.

It was time for some use. I pulled my robe on and headed down the hall to Jan's room. Without knocking, I entered and found her stretched out on the floor in front of the TV. She looked up as if she was about to ream someone out for intruding when she realized it was me and a huge smile took hold.

"Hello Master. What would you like me to do?"

I could get used to that kind of greeting but I had to have a serious conversation with her first. I gave Nan a choice and it was only fair Jan get the same opportunity. I went through the same speech and held my breath waiting for her answer.

"Master, I am already yours. After yesterday I don't think I could possibly go back to the way life was. I've never felt more alive. Anything you want, I will do. I want to be your slave. Please accept me Master."

"I accept. Now, I want you naked and in your robe. Do it quickly and grab an extra set of cloths. Jeans, underwear and a tee shirt will do."

In a flash she was on her feet and working her way out of her clothes. She literally ran to her bedroom and came back in a flash with her robe on.

"Come with me." I took her hand and led her back to my room. Once inside I instructed her.

"Jan, I'm going to blindfold you. Don't make a sound and do exactly what I say. I have another new experience for you."

She didn't say a word. She just stood still as I placed the blindfold on and then obediently allowed me to lead her to my bedroom. Nan was still sleeping as I slipped Jan's robe off and led her to the bed. I laid her down and whispered for her to spread her legs. She was ready.

I went over to Nan and gently shook her awake. She came to rather quickly and embraced me.

"Hi Master. What time is it? That was the best sleep I've had in a long time. Thank you."

I wasn't sure what she was thanking me for unless it was wearing her out so completely that she could sleep so soundly. Frankly, I didn't care and she still hadn't noticed Jan lying at her side.

"Nan, remember what I said about your lesbian tendencies?"

"I remember."

"Turn around and don't say a word."

She turned and her mouth opened in shock as she took in the sight of my kid sister spread eagle and waiting.

"Nan, this is my slave Jan. I want you to please her. Just do what comes naturally and be sure you make her cum. If I think you're not doing a good job or you fail to make her cum before I get bored I will punish you. Do you understand?"

Her smile was replaced by a look of concentration as she said, "Yes Mater".

"Good, then get to it."

I shifted to the end of the bed and watched as Nan slid over and began with a series of hesitant kisses on Jan's lips. Jan responded by parting her lips slightly and Nan took that as a cue to kiss her more fully. It wasn't long before the kisses became probing and deep and Nan started easing her hand to Jan's breasts. She began brushing them lightly, avoiding the nipples at first. She explored their fullness with circles that shrank with each pass until she was fondling each nipple. Jan responded with a series of shudders and as I looked down I could see the first signs of her excitement. Her pussy lips had puffed and were slightly parted like the petals on a flower and a slight sheen a sexual dew was beginning to peek our from between.

Nan began working her kisses down Jan's neck and shoulders and eventually they followed the same path her hand had previously explored. She adjusted her position and began sucking on Jan's nipples. As she sucked one into her mouth her hand kneaded and tweaked the other until Jan's began to moan from the stimulation.

That was her signal to begin her way down and with her tongue she traced a trail down Jan's belly until she reached her pussy. From here was like déjà vu. Nan's tongue worked Jan's pussy exactly as mine had worked hers and Jan clearly loved it. There was no doubt Nan was going to succeed at this task and little doubt the orgasm building in Jan was going to shake her to her core.

Nan adjusted once again so she was lying between Jan's legs and from there she began sucking in earnest. Like I did with her, she slid a finger in Jan's pussy and ass and again as I had done, she began rhythmically sucking Jan's clit and pumping her fingers in counterpoint.

That was all Jan could take. She grabbed the pillow, bit into it, and screamed as her orgasm took control. She was thrashing around like a patient in the throes of a convulsion and Nan was beginning to have a hard time hanging on. To her credit, she did manage to ride the storm and as Jan eased back down Nan turned to look at me for approval.

Jan was breathing deeply, shuddering just slightly with each exhale and still laying with her legs spread and Nan's fingers buried inside her. It was time for them to share.

"Jan, take that blindfold off. Would you like to taste Nan's pussy?"

"Yes Master. I would love to."

"Nan, did you enjoy making Jan cum?"

"I really did. I guess you were right Master. I do have lesbian tendencies."

"Do you want Jan to eat you?"

"Definitely."

"Good. Swing around and straddle her face. I want you to eat each other to orgasm."

In a flash, Nan was in position and they were both feasting. At first I thought it was a little unfair. Jan was well primed and would probably be exploding before she could get Nan off. To my surprise, it was Nan that went off first. I guess the excitement of what she had just done had her set on a hair trigger.

It was funny to watch Jan's surprise as Nan started squirting. To her credit she didn't let it sap her control. She just kept lapping at those juices and swallowing as fast as she could. That was when she lost it. Before Nan's orgasm subsided Jan exploded. It was hilarious; like something out of a cartoon when the characters start to fight and the scene dissolves into a tornado of movement. They were screaming into each other's pussies and holding on for dear life. When they finally came down, Nan fell to the side and the sight of those beautiful faces covered in feminine cum was simply perfect.

Without a word, I climbed up between Jan's legs and drove my cock into her dripping pussy. I instructed Nan to resume her position on Jan's face and I told Jan she better make Nan cum before I did. With that I began pumping away.

I guess Jan was remembering yesterday's lesson because she dug right in. She caught Nan's clit between her teeth, bit down slightly and started frantically whipping her tongue across that sweet little pearl. I really didn't want Nan to cum first but Jan was doing so well and I had cum so many times already that it became immediately obvious she would succeed. But then, I'm nothing if not flexible.

"Nan, if you cum before I do you will be punished. Jan knows what that means. That's why she working you so frantically. Hold out or you're next.

Nan's face took on a look of pure determination and since I wasn't particularly concerned with who I would be punishing I started pumping just as hard, fast and deep as I could.

Just when it looked like Jan might win things turned. Her orgasm seemed to come from nowhere and take hold of her. She lost her hold on Nan's clit just it seemed certain Nan was falling over the edge and I was just at the peak. I got a few more thrusts in before Jan's orgasm subsided and she managed to regain her grip but by then it was too late. My nuts tightened and my spunk raced for the finish line. Jan felt it before Nan realized what happened. She bit firmly down on Nan's clit and that bit of pain was just the push needed. Nan groaned in what seemed like a mix of agony and ecstasy and we eventually feel in a heap.

As we started to come around, Nan turned to me with this pained looked and said, "I'm sorry Master. I tried. I really tried." She still didn't realize Jan had lost.

"Jan, why don't you ease Nan's pain?"

I think Jan had felt a brief glimmer of hope at Nan's apology. Now that that hope was destroyed her eyes welled with tears as she spoke those dreaded words.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers